Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 14-01-2014, 12:50 AM #26
Z

Z

Tell me your code Salman!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 01:03 AM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Drag her Lee
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 03:04 AM #28
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Or maybe Jasmine will do it!!! she's a puncher too
Nah, she'd prob just fingerbang her in the face
Old 14-01-2014, 05:26 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I think that Jim is sexist/a male chauvinist, which whether that be a product of his era etc or whatever, I still think is true and I think that Luisa/her personality goes against everything that he believes a female should be, so there was always going to be a clash...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 06:57 AM #30
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee. View Post
Jim does not dislike you because you are a successful woman. He is not intimidated by your confident femininity. He isn't threatened by your brains or your successful businesses.

He despises you for being a crude, loud mouthed, outspoken, attention seeking, slutty bitch.

Yours honestly
Lee xox
I don't think jim despises her.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 07:06 AM #31
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle

Luisa > your faves.

Confirm Ben.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 07:52 AM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Jim does not dislike you because you are a successful woman. He is not intimidated by your confident femininity. He isn't threatened by your brains or your successful businesses.

He despises you for being a crude, loud mouthed, outspoken, attention seeking, slutty bitch.

Yours honestly
Lee xox
Love it!

Last edited by Northern Monkey; 14-01-2014 at 07:53 AM.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 07:59 AM #33
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:

Yours honestly
Lee xox
I do agree that Jim does not dislike Louisa for being successful, smart, etc. But he does need to get over the fact that she has every right to speak her mind when and where she wishes without being disregarded. He just needs to get the stick up out of his ass over her.

But what's wrong with a woman being outspoken? If Louisa was a man, would you would have used outspoken among your list of her negative attributes? Loud-mouthed? Not really. Having an opinion does not make you a loudmouth - Louisa really does not shout unless shouted at. She normally talks quite quietly. Labeling her a slutty bitch is just a demeaning way of categorizing a woman open with her sexuality, when a guy who did such a thing i'm sure would be championed as a hero. Attention seeking? Maybe. Crude? Maybe. But the rest, I disagree.

Last edited by iRyan; 14-01-2014 at 08:02 AM.
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 09:20 AM #34

Quote:

Yours honestly
Lee xox

LOVE IT!!!
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:09 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
I do agree that Jim does not dislike Louisa for being successful, smart, etc. But he does need to get over the fact that she has every right to speak her mind when and where she wishes without being disregarded. He just needs to get the stick up out of his ass over her.

But what's wrong with a woman being outspoken? If Louisa was a man, would you would have used outspoken among your list of her negative attributes? Loud-mouthed? Not really. Having an opinion does not make you a loudmouth - Louisa really does not shout unless shouted at. She normally talks quite quietly. Labeling her a slutty bitch is just a demeaning way of categorizing a woman open with her sexuality, when a guy who did such a thing i'm sure would be championed as a hero. Attention seeking? Maybe. Crude? Maybe. But the rest, I disagree.
Some fair points there iRyan, and I suppose that I can't stand Luisa because I am unable to identify any redeeming qualities on an interpersonal level. She is attractive as hell and puts out, which in my more shallow moments would make me drool, but that is only on a physical short-term level. With regards aspects of her behaviour or personality that would make me want to be friends with or like her, I see a rude, insensitive, egotistical, snide, bitchy woman who by her own admission deems people of no consequence if her involvement with them will not better her own situation. I wish for friends, not guardian angels/surrogate parents, but I also hope that if poop ever hit the fan, said friends would move heaven and earth to help me, as I would them.

Her humour is often at someone else's expense as she hides under the covers with her "beautiful-enough" ally Jasmine bitching about everybody else, and likely alienating those around her as she did through school. She assessed the terrain and strangely chose to attach herself to the other good-looking, sexually disinhibited Mean Girl of the group, thus introducing Barney Stinson's Cheerleader Effect" aka "The Bridesmaid Paradox".

People question whether Jim has changed, but I fear there is little difference between 15yr old bitchy Luisa, and the CBB version.
optimisticcynic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:45 AM #36

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

awful woman
coolface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:53 AM #37
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

OP speaketh the truth
Old 14-01-2014, 11:07 AM #38
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Spot on Lee. well said!!!
Old 14-01-2014, 11:30 AM #39

Quote:

Jim let her speak her mind fine whilst she was doing her nominations which was a nasty little speech about him also but when the tables where turned and it was Jim's turn to speak Luisa had to butt in, she couldn't let him have his say about her without itching at the bit to say something in retaliation.

That's the thing with people like Luisa they are adamant that they are being honest and upfront when in reality they are just plain rude and can't take it when they are treated the same way as as they treat others.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 11:32 AM #40
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Very true Josy
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 11:40 AM #41
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Successful? She admitted she isnt even a millionaire in her business ventures so by my reckoning I have at least a couple of female friends who are probably MORE successful that she is. And if a man didnt like them Im. sure they wouldnt be trotting out their 'success' as the reason why. Luisa is not all that successful, thats not why people dont like her. It her, her attitude, her rudeness, her over familiaritly, her double standards, her manipulative nature. She's just an unpleasant character and people attitude toward her has absolutely nothing to do with her delusions regarding her 'success'

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 14-01-2014 at 11:43 AM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 11:41 AM #42
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:

Yours honestly
Lee xox
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 11:43 AM #43
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Think you are spot on, Lee.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 11:45 AM #44
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

Yeah, that's all well and good. But how come Luisa is all for standing up and loudly speaking her mind... but doesn't like it AT ALL when someone else does the same to her? I'm tired of seeing her trying to justify her own rudeness and bad manners my claiming she's honest and outspoken, but when someone calls her on it, she has a bit of a cry. She's an idiot... She tells everyone really loudly that she's intelligent and successful, and if she keeps saying it loudly enough, one day it might come true. Not holding my breath though.

Last edited by Livia; 14-01-2014 at 11:46 AM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 09:44 PM #45

Quote:

Yours honestly
Lee xox
Change the words not and isn't in the first paragraph to "is" and it makes sense. "He does dislike her because she is a successful woman" etc.
jegmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 09:49 PM #46
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:

Actually if you watch the noms again, when he started nominating her he said something along the lines of "it wasn't going to be like this, but lets have a bit of ping pong" . She threw down the gauntlet and he picked it up. If she had nominated him normally he wouldn't have responded how he did, so who needs to take the stick out of their ass?

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:10 PM #47
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

she's the only bb mother that hasn't been like "I miss my child "

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 14-01-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:31 PM #48
Z

Z

Someone should link this to Luisa: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-apology_apology
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:40 PM #49
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Lionel Blair has summed up Luisa brilliantly on Big Mouth. She's self centered, she thinks she's the biggest star in there. She's so obvious I dont see how people cant see it.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:44 PM #50
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Lionel Blair has summed up Luisa brilliantly on Big Mouth. She's self centered, she thinks she's the biggest star in there. She's so obvious I dont see how people cant see it.
Perhaps they do (like me) but they support her because they find her of some value as a housemate? I don't see why people she have to keep on explaining why they support housemates tbh
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dear, luisa