Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 30-01-2014, 04:46 PM #26
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

So basically you would have Luisa behave like a 12th century Wife then The Truth? And the same to other members that don't seem to like women defending themselves when they are being attacked.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 05:58 PM #27
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

some people obviously got a hard-on to hate on her pretty harshly as well with other HM. certain people here really like to stick the knife in and twist it when it comes to Luisa. who we all know is the devil incarnate. still so hostile.
Old 30-01-2014, 06:01 PM #28
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
So basically you would have Luisa behave like a 12th century Wife then The Truth? And the same to other members that don't seem to like women defending themselves when they are being attacked.
exaggerated nonsense. this isnt a man woman thing this is an ignorant mean spirited slanderous abusive verbal bully. man or woman its out of order. also she wasnt defending anyone , she was wlays the aggressor always the attacker. PERSON WHO BULLIES IN GROUPS TOO, be interesting to see how school mates who arent in her little group were treated by her in school...a horror of a human being.

Last edited by the truth; 30-01-2014 at 06:03 PM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 06:26 PM #29

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

She deserved to be in the top 2 with Jim. not to be harsh but i think Dappys speech about his dad brought in a lot of sympathy votes.

Whatever anyone says she has been the most talked about housemate across all the forums this year and has had so many stand out moments. How anybody can deny she was tv gold in the annoying room I will never know.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 30-01-2014 at 06:27 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 06:57 PM #30
User banned

User banned

she wasnt tv gold in any room. lots of idiots are talked about, thats no measure of anything. certainly not quality.
Old 30-01-2014, 07:00 PM #31
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
she wasnt tv gold in any room. lots of idiots are talked about, thats no measure of anything. certainly not quality.
Well she was for some so I guess you'll just have to deal with it.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 07:43 PM #32
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

She probably got smashed and had a threesome last night so I'm sure she doesn't care.
Old 30-01-2014, 08:27 PM #33

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:

Quote:
exaggerated nonsense. this isnt a man woman thing this is an ignorant mean spirited slanderous abusive verbal bully. man or woman its out of order. also she wasnt defending anyone , she was wlays the aggressor always the attacker. PERSON WHO BULLIES IN GROUPS TOO, be interesting to see how school mates who arent in her little group were treated by her in school...a horror of a human being.
Seeing things in black/white terms is unrealistic. No-one is all evil or all good. We're a blend of both, and our good qualities usually come with a reverse side which is negative. e.g. Someone with the courage to stand up for what they believe in might also be seen disruptive. Someone who wants to keep the peace will not assert themselves appropriately. There are always two ways to look at things, and only seeing things in black/white terms can be a sign of someone not thinking straight, rather than a true reflection of what's in front of them.

Last edited by Seraphim; 30-01-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 09:05 PM #34
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
Seeing things in black/white terms is unrealistic. No-one is all evil or all good. We're a blend of both, and our good qualities usually come with a reverse side which is negative. e.g. Someone with the courage to stand up for what they believe in might also be seen disruptive. Someone who wants to keep the peace will not assert themselves appropriately. There are always two ways to look at things, and only seeing things in black/white terms can be a sign of someone not thinking straight, rather than a true reflection of what's in front of them.
im analysing her behaviour and saw nothing good to come from any of it. everyone else had at least some redeemable qualities , not with her though. I see no goodness , sorry
Old 30-01-2014, 09:06 PM #35
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
Well she was for some so I guess you'll just have to deal with it.
I can deal with that, people like different things. carry on
Old 30-01-2014, 11:19 PM #36

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I wish I could get my point across like that lol brilliant post and I totally agree.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 30-01-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:58 AM #37

Quote:
Old 31-01-2014, 09:02 AM #38

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
.. she wasnt defending anyone (herself) , she was wlays the aggressor always the attacker. PERSON WHO BULLIES IN GROUPS TOO, be interesting to see how school mates who arent in her little group were treated by her in school...a horror of a human being.
A bully is someone who repeatedly targets someone whom they perceive as weaker. Someone defending themself against criticism is not being a bully.

Dappy criticised Luisa over something she had said. His comments were sexist and hypocritical, and she pointed this out. Dappy became hectoring and obnoxious. Dappy has a criminal record for harrassing/bullying a woman who criticised him.

Lionel entered into the naughty room fun. Afterwards he turned on Luisa, blaming her for everything. Luisa defended herself. Neither was bullying.

Luisa "took the piss" from Ollie, and if the situation had been reversed, she'd have laughed and joined in. She first explained, then apologised sincerely when Ollie remained upset. This is not bullying.

Luisa / Jim both criticised each other during the nominations, which was part of the game. Luisa got irritated with Jim when she was cooking, because he was being interfering, controlling and perfectionistic. Luisa lectured Jim after his "Martyr Jim" performance because he slept on the floor, etc. Jim is bigger, stronger and tougher than Luisa, and she acknowledged it in saying that Linda protected her from Jim.

A typical bully would target someone vulnerable like Casey, but Luisa was supportive and sympathetic to Casey and told Lee "You can't treat people like that."

Last edited by Seraphim; 31-01-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 31-01-2014, 09:56 AM #39

Her behaviour was pretty vile though.
Not the most pleasant housemate so the booing was hardly suprising.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 11:13 AM #40
User banned

User banned

Quote:
A bully is someone who repeatedly targets someone whom they perceive as weaker. Someone defending themself against criticism is not being a bully.

Dappy criticised Luisa over something she had said. His comments were sexist and hypocritical, and she pointed this out. Dappy became hectoring and obnoxious. Dappy has a criminal record for harrassing/bullying a woman who criticised him.

Lionel entered into the naughty room fun. Afterwards he turned on Luisa, blaming her for everything. Luisa defended herself. Neither was bullying.

Luisa "took the piss" from Ollie, and if the situation had been reversed, she'd have laughed and joined in. She first explained, then apologised sincerely when Ollie remained upset. This is not bullying.

Luisa / Jim both criticised each other during the nominations, which was part of the game. Luisa got irritated with Jim when she was cooking, because he was being interfering, controlling and perfectionistic. Luisa lectured Jim after his "Martyr Jim" performance because he slept on the floor, etc. Jim is bigger, stronger and tougher than Luisa, and she acknowledged it in saying that Linda protected her from Jim.

A typical bully would target someone vulnerable like Casey, but Luisa was supportive and sympathetic to Casey and told Lee "You can't treat people like that."
she name called dappy she name called jim she labelled them endlessly day after day wrongly. she also dragged dappys mother into the argument at the first opprtunity which then escalaated the situation. she carried gossip back and forth amongst people throughout the show, deliberately creating conflict and upset. which makes her preaching to lee even more hypocritical...she joined a group in singling out jim throughout and bullying him verbally....labelling him a sexist pg with zero evidence or justification for doing so...she played up to her gang of bullies with abusive nominations too....she also acted with others in ridiculing and mocking ollie with the attempt to humiliate him....clearly she was concerned he was becoming more popular than her. which it ended up he was. ....she went into the room with lionel and she stole stuff and defied all rules....lionel did not blame her for everything, she however tried to lay most blame on him, wrongly....she failed to accept her own responsibility for cheating....she screamed and abused an 82 year old, no doubt partly because he was a man.....she also demanded equal rights yet she then went mad when a man dared treating her the same way....what a complete hypocrite.....additonally she then changed spots when linda went and admitted she had no reason to label jim sexist and had no evidence at all....

she admitted it was probably to do with linda and the group, so she is not only a group bully but also a spineless coward too.....just as she left she changed spots again going back to being a person who doesnt give a s%it about anyone...greta philosophy...her interview was shallow mean spirited and plain pathetic.

she is a sexist man hating bully. a vile attention seeker, whose claims to be a serious business person ended a long time ago. her crass trashy abusive behaviour is a disgrace and an appalling example to her daughter
Old 31-01-2014, 11:36 AM #41

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
Her behaviour was pretty vile though.
Not the most pleasant housemate so the booing was hardly suprising.
Which behaviour was vile?
Old 31-01-2014, 11:51 AM #42

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
her crass trashy abusive behaviour is a disgrace and an appalling example to her daughter

This is a complete joke coming from a Jim Davidson fan.

As for the rest.. you were obviously watching a different programme, because in the one I watched, Luisa had one argument with Dappy, then made friends and remained friends thereafter, saying that she liked Dappy. She frequently tried to mediate in difficulties between HMs, which you have unfortunately misinterpreted. All the housemates disliked Jim because he was winding Linda up, and over time, especially after the FC dressingroom incident, Luisa came to dislike Jim and feel more loyal to Linda, which was evident in her behaviour. After she saw things more objectively from the Kennel and Linda left, she didn't say she liked Jim.. she just decided to give him another chance, and Jim pulled out all the stops to lay on the charm so he'd win the competition.

Even when Luisa was given the opportunity to slate Jim in her campaign, she made a more jokey campaign against Lee. Unlike Jim who launched a nasty, spiteful, unfunny campaign against her looks. That is when he lost my vote.

Last edited by Seraphim; 31-01-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:04 PM #43
User banned

User banned

as for this I or others here dont like powerful women, what a load of nonsense. iI just dont like luisa....looking at my tv schedule , with women everywhere...Im currently sky plusisng the wonderful alex polizzi on hotel inspector, in between melinda messenger getting cowboy builders sorted, kirsie allsop is another powerful lady who I think is brilliant, sur barker is the face of british tennis and she is quite brilliant....clare balding excellent....all good strong forthright people....their gender is irrelevant really....theyre just good at what they do and they do it with some degree of integrity, decency honest and respect...etc etc this is the tip of the iceberg... I employ women , I also emply a woman as a manager of one of my businesses and I act on everything she says even when she has a pop at me lol..Ive worked with 100s of women over the years and I do mean 100s and I guarantee all of them enjoyed working with me...I dont cross the line I dont provoke or insult people I get on with women...But i reserve the right to call a woman like luisa exactly what she is....women speak their minds , so can men...if someone is honest , decent , loyal , kind and hard working they get my seal of approval. I dont consider luisa any of these things. I plain dont like her at all.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:07 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
she name called dappy she name called jim she labelled them endlessly day after day wrongly. she also dragged dappys mother into the argument at the first opprtunity which then escalaated the situation. she carried gossip back and forth amongst people throughout the show, deliberately creating conflict and upset. which makes her preaching to lee even more hypocritical...she joined a group in singling out jim throughout and bullying him verbally....labelling him a sexist pg with zero evidence or justification for doing so...she played up to her gang of bullies with abusive nominations too....she also acted with others in ridiculing and mocking ollie with the attempt to humiliate him....clearly she was concerned he was becoming more popular than her. which it ended up he was. ....she went into the room with lionel and she stole stuff and defied all rules....lionel did not blame her for everything, she however tried to lay most blame on him, wrongly....she failed to accept her own responsibility for cheating....she screamed and abused an 82 year old, no doubt partly because he was a man.....she also demanded equal rights yet she then went mad when a man dared treating her the same way....what a complete hypocrite.....additonally she then changed spots when linda went and admitted she had no reason to label jim sexist and had no evidence at all....

she admitted it was probably to do with linda and the group, so she is not only a group bully but also a spineless coward too.....just as she left she changed spots again going back to being a person who doesnt give a s%it about anyone...greta philosophy...her interview was shallow mean spirited and plain pathetic.

she is a sexist man hating bully. a vile attention seeker, whose claims to be a serious business person ended a long time ago. her crass trashy abusive behaviour is a disgrace and an appalling example to her daughter

Im pretty sure Luisa is a BIG fan of men. One of her closest friends was Dappy and Dappy admitted to liking Luisa but still nominated her.

Theres so much in this post which is total opposite of what we actually saw, its very biased, lets people off the hook for age or sex and turns everything on Luisa. Its just hilarious to read but everyone is entitled to their opinion wether or not its one that most people would not agree with.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:09 PM #45
User banned

User banned

Quote:
This is a complete joke coming from a Jim Davidson fan.

As for the rest.. you were obviously watching a different programme, because in the one I watched, Luisa had one argument with Dappy, then made friends and remained friends thereafter, saying that she liked Dappy. She frequently tried to mediate in difficulties between HMs, which you have unfortunately misinterpreted. All the housemates disliked Jim because he was winding Linda up, and over time, especially after the FC dressingroom, Luisa came to dislike Jim and feel more loyal to Linda, which was evident in her behaviour. After she saw things more objectively from the Kennel and Linda left, she didn't say she liked Jim.. she just decided to give him another chance, and Jim pulled out all the stops to lay on the charm so he'd win the competition.

Even when Luisa was given the opportunity to slate Jim in her campaign, she made a more jokey campaign against Lee. Unlike Jim who launched a nasty, spiteful, unfunny campaign against her looks. That is when he lost my vote.
100% wrong. she insulted and attacked jimbo from even before they entered the house, then she continued bullying her mercilessly almost 24 hours a day. everyone can see that.luisa only admitted to part of it after linda had gone. she showed herself up to be a spineless bully. as for mediating you need to rewatch she was deliberately carrying gossip and everytime she "mediated" the situation became much much worse. she did this hatchet job several times. she says she gives it and cantake it. well imbo gave it back and guess what she couldnt take it....neither could linda.....nor liz.....no man should swear at a woman? yeah right after being abused and bullied and slandered and sworn at all day every day for over 3 weeks...a man doesnt have a right of reply. everyone has a right to an opinion but luisa went out of her way to hurt and slander peoiple and create conflict. you have totlaly misunderstood who she is and what her intentions were in the show
Old 31-01-2014, 12:10 PM #46
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post

Im pretty sure Luisa is a BIG fan of men. One of her closest friends was Dappy and Dappy admitted to liking Luisa but still nominated her.

Theres so much in this post which is total opposite of what we actually saw, its very biased, lets people off the hook for age or sex and turns everything on Luisa. Its just hilarious to read but everyone is entitled to their opinion wether or not its one that most people would not agree with.
not as hilarious as your endless anti hetro men posts over the months
Old 31-01-2014, 12:13 PM #47

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

Great post.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:13 PM #48

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

the crowd weren't boing her for being a **** housemate, they were boing her for the type of housemate she was.

she should be well chuffed.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 12:13 PM #49

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
not as hilarious as your endless anti hetro men posts over the months

Please find evidence of this, every thread you post in 99% of the time sexism comes into it. I really don't get it.

I love straight men, LOVE THEM! I would never ever go out with a camp guy and every bf ive had has slept with woman or been in the army or a bouncer, so only 3 bf's but still lol.

But enough about me lets get back on topic.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 31-01-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:13 PM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Please find evidence of this.
you called me a shirt straightener once.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
booing, ffs, finale, luisa, night