Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 15-06-2014, 12:56 AM #1
Kai Anders

Favourites (more):
BB16: Danny
CBB15: Katie Price
Kai Anders

Favourites (more):
Default Christopher

I'm beginning to really feel for Christopher, there's numerous times where I've seen him alone,with nobody to console with, and I don't get why HMs are accusing him of bitching and back stabbing when he hasn't. I've just watched one of the clips on the (amazing) app, and when the third nomination was revealed he just stood there, and when he have the nominee a word - he (or she, don't want to ruin spoilers if you haven't seen it) pretty much blanked him.
Anyone else feel sorry for him, he's only trying to be honest, he sits on the fence just like Kimberley but gets so much more stick than her..

HELEN WOOD IS A TWAT
Kai Anders is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 12:59 AM #2

Theres an official fan thread here

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=251634
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 12:59 AM #3
User banned

User banned

I really like him now
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 01:01 AM #4
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Christopher

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 01:01 AM #5
0_o

0_o

I felt seriously bad for him on tonights show with all the hooha about him getting his own bloody plate for breakfast
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 01:05 AM #6
Kai Anders

Favourites (more):
Kai Anders

Favourites (more):

Yeh Josy, I realised that after posting and the post is only named this as I had nothing else to call it

I really feel like Christopher gets picked on for everything he does. This is BB, relax and enjoy the time in there before the production team ******* it up and male life hell. At least he's trying his best to continue on. He's certainly my choice to win!

HELEN WOOD IS A TWAT
Kai Anders is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 04:30 AM #7
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Christopher seems a really kind guy Im not too sure why hes being targetted as a 'non-sharer' by Pauline? Pretty sure weve seen him several times offer extra food... Pauline just wants more control of the kitchen in my opinion. Somebody should stick up for him.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 05:42 AM #8

christopher and jale were the only ones who stood up against pauline's bs and expressed their opinions. mad respect for them. therefore they are my favorites. the rest were so timid and have no balls.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 05:48 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I really like him and have loved how he has spoken out to Pauline..it's still annoying how much we don't see though because it was interesting what Chris sais about Christopher having the 'personality that rubs people up the wrong way..'...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:19 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Anders View Post
I'm beginning to really feel for Christopher, there's numerous times where I've seen him alone,with nobody to console with, and I don't get why HMs are accusing him of bitching and back stabbing when he hasn't. I've just watched one of the clips on the (amazing) app, and when the third nomination was revealed he just stood there, and when he have the nominee a word - he (or she, don't want to ruin spoilers if you haven't seen it) pretty much blanked him.
Anyone else feel sorry for him, he's only trying to be honest, he sits on the fence just like Kimberley but gets so much more stick than her..
yes Kai. I didn't see this thread and started one about Christoper. I couldn't believe the nastiness of Helen, Tamara and others when they were laughing at him and saying 'boring, bzzz' in HIS FACE. Making him feel so alone. How can people be so cruel? ~And now we have Chris - who I USED to like, not not anymore - nominating him. Why? Even if he is 'annoying', there are certainly more nominating-deserving characters in that house. I shouldn't get so het-up, but I do.
beardedbloke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:24 AM #11
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Woops wrong thread

Add me on Goodreads here

Last edited by Verbal; 15-06-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Verbal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:30 AM #12

He is still my favourite ...I really feel for him....
Not sure on Chris at the moment ...was nominating Christopher a bluff...
rocket is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:35 AM #13

Favourites (more):
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Christopher has done nothing wrong, his only crime was to speak up against Pauline, I really like Christopher and as with all the young ones they respect her because she's an elder, but in my opinion she's not worthy of their respect, and when they all get out they'll have learnt a massive lesson that not everyone deserves their respect!
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:36 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket View Post
He is still my favourite ...I really feel for him....
Not sure on Chris at the moment ...was nominating Christopher a bluff...
A bluff? All it did was isolate him even more, making him feel even more alone, and making him prime meat for Pauline - when she made him cry and then built him up. It's a psychological thing and Chris has shown himself to be Pauline's accomplice in my book.
Old 15-06-2014, 09:42 AM #15

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Christopher has appeared very much to be a person that just wants to get along with everyone. It's interesting what Chris said and what Tamara said when leaving the show. I wonder if it's a case of Pauline being a bully and twisting everything so everyone turned on Christopher, which seems likely as the same has happened with Jale... or if we're not seeing something at home, which is possible, given of lack of live feed. But I can't say I could see Christopher being the horrible type.

Him being up for nomination is worrying as he'll feel very much like everyone hates him and he has no friends in there.

I just hope when Pauline is evicted (which, lets face it, is guaranteed) he will become a little happier and the group will act more themselves rather than brainless sheep (although people like Helen and Mark will continue the hate scheme). I really hope the audience cheer him loads too, would love to see the housemates reactions on that.

When Pauline is gone I can see Helen becoming the new bully and aiming this towards Christopher and Jale, accusing them of making Pauline out to look like a bitch and it is their faults for everything etc etc..

Oh and where the hell are the producers with warning housemates?! What has been happening to Chrisopher is pretty much bullying. They will be getting a bucket load of Ofcom complaints from these episodes...
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:51 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
Christopher has appeared very much to be a person that just wants to get along with everyone. It's interesting what Chris said and what Tamara said when leaving the show. I wonder if it's a case of Pauline being a bully and twisting everything so everyone turned on Christopher, which seems likely as the same has happened with Jale... or if we're not seeing something at home, which is possible, given of lack of live feed. But I can't say I could see Christopher being the horrible type.

Him being up for nomination is worrying as he'll feel very much like everyone hates him and he has no friends in there.

I just hope when Pauline is evicted (which, lets face it, is guaranteed) he will become a little happier and the group will act more themselves rather than brainless sheep (although people like Helen and Mark will continue the hate scheme). I really hope the audience cheer him loads too, would love to see the housemates reactions on that.

When Pauline is gone I can see Helen becoming the new bully and aiming this towards Christopher and Jale, accusing them of making Pauline out to look like a bitch and it is their faults for everything etc etc..

Oh and where the hell are the producers with warning housemates?! What has been happening to Chrisopher is pretty much bullying. They will be getting a bucket load of Ofcom complaints from these episodes...
Well said Jamesy. Christopher needs to get THE BIGGEST CHEER on eviction night. Just to let him know that people are rooting for him. The poor bloke has been slaughtered in that house. When Helen, Tamara (thank god she's gone) and others were taking the piss out of him, laughing and saying 'boring, bzzz' and actually thinking that they were entitled to do that to another person, I was so hurt on his behalf. He looked confused and awkward and didn't really know how to react, because they didn't do it in a way that was upfront and honest, but in a way that was vague - just a nasty atmosphere that he knew he wasn't included in, but everyone else got the joke - but not him. That feeling is not nice and neither are the people who arrange it.
Old 15-06-2014, 09:51 AM #17

If I were him I wouldn't have made up with Pauline. He should leave that sinking ship and make friends with Kim, Danielle etc.

Vladimir is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 10:00 AM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
If I were him I wouldn't have made up with Pauline. He should leave that sinking ship and make friends with Kim, Danielle etc.
But where are Kim and Danielle? They're too scared themselves to align themselves with who they perceive as the 'loser' i.e. Christopher. Pauline was the only one to talk to him - she made him cry (brought him down), then told him more or less how to behave and she would be 'nice' to him - on her terms. Poor bloke. I just hope he has some inner realness and strength to get through this syndrome. Don't they call it the 'Stokholm syndrome'? where the victim ends up attaching to the abuser?

That's why I've gone right off of Chris, because he added to this, when he could have used his power to do some good.
Old 15-06-2014, 10:13 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedbloke View Post
But where are Kim and Danielle? They're too scared themselves to align themselves with who they perceive as the 'loser' i.e. Christopher. Pauline was the only one to talk to him - she made him cry (brought him down), then told him more or less how to behave and she would be 'nice' to him - on her terms. Poor bloke. I just hope he has some inner realness and strength to get through this syndrome. Don't they call it the 'Stokholm syndrome'? where the victim ends up attaching to the abuser?

But yeah, I can see where are you coming from. Hopefully once Pauline is gone, the dynamics of the house will change drastically and everyone's gonna be themselves.

Vladimir is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 10:20 AM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Yes I really like him too,and feel very sorry for him
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 11:44 AM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

chistopher is a great housemate, he seems very honest and genuine, but I wish he'd just give up with pauline instead of trying to be her friend and having to tiptoe around her. I have felt sorry for him too the past couple of nights.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
christopher