Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 10-07-2014, 10:21 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
BB14: Dexter
Default Marlon is too passive and too forgiving...

Even if its probably best he deal with the situation this way(if he defends himself,they will put the aggressive black male stamp on him)...i think he should have told most of them off and hell if i would have apologized
Mrjrb2014 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:58 PM #2

he is a manchild who likes to talk big but when push comes to shove hes a coward. so no surprises here.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:59 PM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

I commented on this like 3 weeks ago, saying how he was a little sheep etc. But at least hes not as bad as the others anymore
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:04 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI View Post
I commented on this like 3 weeks ago, saying how he was a little sheep etc. But at least hes not as bad as the others anymore
hmm how do you mean not as bad? i think apart from helen hes pretty bad.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:14 PM #5

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
he is a manchild who likes to talk big but when push comes to shove hes a coward. so no surprises here.
It took balls to press that button knowing that a lot of housemates would be pissed off. He just didn't expect his mates would turn on him as well.
It took balls to apologize to a large group when you don't like public speaking too.
Who in that house has shown more balls? (Steven to Kimberly doesn't count )
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:18 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
It took balls to press that button knowing that a lot of housemates would be pissed off. He just didn't expect his mates would turn on him as well.
It took balls to apologize to a large group when you don't like public speaking too.
Who in that house has shown more balls? (Steven to Kimberly doesn't count )
i was referring to generally how he has been over the past few weeks, but when the housemates came for him he just sort of went quiet. i meant in that regard. i dont think his apology was genuine if they were not pissed off he would not have been so reflective at all or have been about "well i need to think about other people" thats what i mean in that he talks big but doesnt back himself up. i am not a fan of winston but he does stand his ground and his point when in similar situations. and now you reminded me of steven and kim i am going to throw up lol.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:24 PM #7

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
i was referring to generally how he has been over the past few weeks, but when the housemates came for him he just sort of went quiet. i meant in that regard. i dont think his apology was genuine if they were not pissed off he would not have been so reflective at all or have been about "well i need to think about other people" thats what i mean in that he talks big but doesnt back himself up. i am not a fan of winston but he does stand his ground and his point when in similar situations. and now you reminded me of steven and kim i am going to throw up lol.
Do you mean he didn't go "gangsta"? I have never seen him act like a gangsta in there. He has been a normal bloke who likes chatting with his mates and likes girls and having a laugh. We've seen all the housemates bitching at times. Would you say Marlon was top of the list for bitching or near the bottom?
Old 10-07-2014, 11:50 PM #8

Quote:
Do you mean he didn't go "gangsta"? I have never seen him act like a gangsta in there. He has been a normal bloke who likes chatting with his mates and likes girls and having a laugh. We've seen all the housemates bitching at times. Would you say Marlon was top of the list for bitching or near the bottom?
i dont know what you mean by gansta, and i dunno why you would use that term. and i wasnt talking about bitching either, calm down. i dont think marlon bitches,especially in comparison to helen etc but i do think he looks down on people, like the way he talked about kimberly and women in general.

Last edited by Lstan; 11-07-2014 at 12:07 AM.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:21 AM #9

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
i dont know what you mean by gansta, and i dunno why you would use that term. and i wasnt talking about bitching either, calm down. i dont think marlon bitches,especially in comparison to helen etc but i do think he looks down on people, like the way he talked about kimberly and women in general.
He wasn't looking down on Kimberly, he was looking up to her and admiring her beauty. He made jokes and after he found out she didn't like the comments and was offended. She took him to one side, had a mature conversation with him and problem sorted. I think they both handled it well. She was calm and mature, he took it on board and didn't start getting defensive did he? I don't understand why people would hold something like that against someone for so long. There is no "women in general", just as there is no "men in general". Each man and each woman on the planet is an individual. The Marlon and Ash conversation they were talking about sluts. Women who consider themselves sluts and happy for the label. Studs and sluts go together. They were not talking about women who don't refer to themselves as sluts. If a group of women said "why didn't they send in a couple of studs" would that offend many men or women?
Old 11-07-2014, 12:24 AM #10
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

The whole Marlon thing is being taken sooooooooo seriously!

My god it's like he has just killed their dog !

If i was him i would be really stupid to them, dancing around singing and taking the p-- out of them and reminding them how they all drained the battery for their own selfish gains - not apologising to them like some kind of criminal on his appeal trial
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:34 AM #11

Quote:
He wasn't looking down on Kimberly, he was looking up to her and admiring her beauty. He made jokes and after he found out she didn't like the comments and was offended. She took him to one side, had a mature conversation with him and problem sorted. I think they both handled it well. She was calm and mature, he took it on board and didn't start getting defensive did he? I don't understand why people would hold something like that against someone for so long. There is no "women in general", just as there is no "men in general". Each man and each woman on the planet is an individual. The Marlon and Ash conversation they were talking about sluts. Women who consider themselves sluts and happy for the label. Studs and sluts go together. They were not talking about women who don't refer to themselves as sluts. If a group of women said "why didn't they send in a couple of studs" would that offend many men or women?
my goodness you need to learn how to read.

"There is no "women in general", just as there is no "men in general". Each man and each woman on the planet is an individual." i was talking about how he SPOKE about women in general, i wasnt speaking about women in general myself did you seriously compare studs to sluts? my goodness you are reaching and reading into this what you want so no wonder you are reaching this conclusion, and it certainly contradicts what you said about ash on the other thread. i cant with your answer either way i agree this is being taken far too seriously

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
forgiving, marlon, passive