Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 08-08-2014, 01:17 AM #1

Default Chris would have kept 5k, Mark would have kept 5k. What's mark's problem?

Chris said he'd have split 15k between himself, ashleigh and christopher = 5k each

Mark said he wanted to keep 5k for his eyebrow bar (may as well have set fire to the cash and put it out with his own pee, the histrionic moron!).

What right does Mark have to criticise Chris?

Also, how can Helen swear that she can vouch for Ash and Mark because she knows them but minimise Christopher's attempt to do the same?
optimisticcynic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:24 AM #2

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Why would Chris trust people in that house who scoff at the idea of giving £1k to charity?
If people watch the highlights again, Pav says give the other £1k to charity, Helen goes nooooooo and Winston goes shut up Pav. Bunch of pricks they are. AS IF Winston would give £3k to the other 7 housemates. What a load of BS

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:33 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimisticcynic View Post
Chris said he'd have split 15k between himself, ashleigh and christopher = 5k each

Mark said he wanted to keep 5k for his eyebrow bar (may as well have set fire to the cash and put it out with his own pee, the histrionic moron!).

Also, how can Helen swear that she can vouch for Ash and Mark because she knows them but minimise Christopher's attempt to do the same?

took the words right out of my mouth you did lol!

Last edited by Lstan; 08-08-2014 at 01:33 AM.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:00 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimisticcynic View Post

Guessing its a 'Northern' thing, people with northern accents are more trustworthy according to some Poll I remember seeing a long time ago. Which does tend to ignore a lot the intelligent thought behind Chris's reasoning.
MarcusMel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:51 AM #5
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Really annoyed me how Helen only had a go at Chris, when her buddies Mark & Ash did exactly the same thing! I completely agreed with Chris' decision to share the money between him, Ashleigh & Christopher - I would have done the same. Why should he have shared the money between people like Helen/Winston who wouldn't even give a penny to charity?
After tonights show, i would be gutted if Helen or Winston won. (i don't think Helen has any chance of winning, but Winston does) Their behaviour showed how much money really matters to them. I wouldn't even mind if Helen wanted money for her beloved son, but she just wants new boobs & holidays to Ibiza
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:12 AM #6

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

You should know by now Helen and only Helen can decide whats right and wrong in that house.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:13 AM #7
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Really annoyed me how Helen only had a go at Chris, when her buddies Mark & Ash did exactly the same thing! I completely agreed with Chris' decision to share the money between him, Ashleigh & Christopher - I would have done the same. Why should he have shared the money between people like Helen/Winston who wouldn't even give a penny to charity?
After tonights show, i would be gutted if Helen or Winston won. (i don't think Helen has any chance of winning, but Winston does) Their behaviour showed how much money really matters to them. I wouldn't even mind if Helen wanted money for her beloved son, but she just wants new boobs & holidays to Ibiza
Totally agree with you about Helen having a go at Chris, but she was alright with Mark & Winston decision about the money.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF

Last edited by BigBrotherfan4ever; 08-08-2014 at 07:27 AM.
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:18 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
..it's where Helen can never be a fair or objective person or take a step back from anything and just focuses totally on single aspects of something, totally missing 'the whole picture'...she focused on Chris on the back of hearing him and Ashleigh discussing her and this was the opportunity to 'vent' that she had to keep 'bottled' from her warning and to keep the status quo nearing the end/and facing her public....but as we know, Helen doesn't do 'bottling up' very well at all so out it all came....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:01 AM #9
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

I just didn't get this row at all as to the money.

Last edited by joeysteele; 08-08-2014 at 07:02 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:05 AM #10
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
..no but we knew it would happen though didn't we Joey....that cheeky BB.....
Old 08-08-2014, 07:08 AM #11
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..no but we knew it would happen though didn't we Joey....that cheeky BB.....
Well for me,the whole thing has turned out to be a farce, because in the end BB has managed to keep all the money back anyway.
What a waste of a week and efforts from all.

This series for me is a real awful one. So much promise shown in as to tasks and twists then BB enter again and make it almost a non event.

Last edited by joeysteele; 08-08-2014 at 09:23 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:11 AM #12

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):

Mark's so livid because Chris's actions are reflected back on him and he doesn't like what he see's.

Also the group have no idea of Marks intentions and because he's pet poodle he can do no wrong, they all believe him to be loyal, whereas in fact he'd do his own grandma over!

Chris got the flack because he didn't have the energy to lie to them, he just couldn't be bothered to put on a false face as Mark did, and because of that his reasons to the group weren't clear and his motivation didn't add up.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:12 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well for me,the whole thing has turned out to be a farce, because in the end BB has managed to keep all the money back anyway.

This series for me is a real awful one. So much promise shown in as to taks and twists then BB enter again and make it almost a non event.
I agree!

I would've loved to see Chris walk away with the money, that would've made my day

But instead like you said.....it was a non event
Old 08-08-2014, 07:14 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

This series for me is a real awful one. So much promise shown in as to taks and twists then BB enter again and make it almost a non event.
..yeah, I started off thinking the 'power' thing would be good and give something different but it's all been badly done imo and has ended up spoiling it..usually I much prefer the civilian to CBB but I'm so wanting this to be over and for CBB to start...(remind me I said this if CBB ends up being equally as awful..)....
Old 08-08-2014, 07:15 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The greedy selfish one's were outed last night as they were the one's so bothered by the money.

Chris escapes this even though he took the money, i genuinely think he's had enough, i think seeing his friend made him think "sod it!"

And i do believe Chris would've shared the money with Ashleigh and Christopher, why should he share with the others?

What have they done for him?
Old 08-08-2014, 07:15 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post
Mark's so livid because Chris's actions are reflected back on him and he doesn't like what he see's.

Also the group have no idea of Marks intentions and because he's pet poodle he can do no wrong, they all believe him to be loyal, whereas in fact he'd do his own grandma over!

Chris got the flack because he didn't have the energy to lie to them, he just couldn't be bothered to put on a false face as Mark did, and because of that his reasons to the group weren't clear and his motivation didn't add up.
..I think Chris also got the flack because Helen overhearing him and Ashleigh discussing her had not yet been 'moved on' from....he was a sitting target waiting to happen ....
Old 08-08-2014, 07:16 AM #17
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Mark was just deflecting any fall out on to Chris rather than it being focused on himself, I would have done the same
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:18 AM #18
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
The greedy selfish one's were outed last night as they were the one's so bothered by the money.

Chris escapes this even though he took the money, i genuinely think he's had enough, i think seeing his friend made him think "sod it!"

And i do believe Chris would've shared the money with Ashleigh and Christopher, why should he share with the others?

What have they done for him?
..as much as I like Chris, I honestly don't for sure think that he would..if Ashleigh or Christopher win and get the prize money...then would he really hand over a few thousand more to either..?...what they think now and the reality of what would actually happen are two different things, which is what previous 'pact' housemates have said....they have lived the reality of pacts....
Old 08-08-2014, 07:23 AM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..as much as I like Chris, I honestly don't for sure think that he would..if Ashleigh or Christopher win and get the prize money...then would he really hand over a few thousand more to either..?...what they think now and the reality of what would actually happen are two different things, which is what previous 'pact' housemates have said....they have lived the reality of pacts....
I think he would give the money, i know to the winner it's only a few extra thousand pounds and the winner would probably (if it was Ashleigh or Christopher) tell him to keep it.

But like you say we'll never know because it was only words.

I know many pacts never work as people change their minds so easily.

My thoughts are though that if you entered a pact, then it's a contract and whilst i've said in another thread that i'd go along with it just to keep the peace, i'd also feel incredibly guilty not to share the money, as a promise is a promise.....isn't it!
Old 08-08-2014, 07:30 AM #20
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I think he would give the money, i know to the winner it's only a few extra thousand pounds and the winner would probably (if it was Ashleigh or Christopher) tell him to keep it.

But like you say we'll never know because it was only words.

I know many pacts never work as people change their minds so easily.

My thoughts are though that if you entered a pact, then it's a contract and whilst i've said in another thread that i'd go along with it just to keep the peace, i'd also feel incredibly guilty not to share the money, as a promise is a promise.....isn't it!
..hmm, I do see your point, it would be difficult..if it was me then I just wouldn't want to enter in a pact in the first place because I know if I actually was placed in that position, it would cause me to over-think things endlessly but ultimately I would keep the pact and share it out equally ...I would just give myself endless migraines doing it.....if I didn't win and it wasn't my decision..?...that would be far easier and the much better option for me and if I didn't get a 'share' it honestly wouldn't bother me at all...but then I would never be a housemate in the first place .....

..EDIT:...and if you don't want to be part of the pact, it's just going to be seen as..oh, she ants it all for herself/how greedy..by both HM's and the public when it's more because the pacts are just stupid and not something anyone should consider....OH, to be a HM..who would..?/poor people.....

Last edited by Ammi; 08-08-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:34 AM #21

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

I think Helen really wanted a reason to get into an argument with Chris/Ashleigh, actually. When she confronted them about what she'd heard the night before it just looked like she wanted a reaction from them, but they knew they hadn't said anything so were like 'whatever, Helen' and she was forced to back down. She knew she had an in to attack Chris with this thing, because she was pretty sure Mark and Ash would share it with her, but knew Chris wouldn't.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:35 AM #22
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Not when its entered into under duress, and the decision was pretty much forced on the group by Winston etc without a proper length of time to think about.

Last edited by bitontheslide; 08-08-2014 at 07:36 AM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:38 AM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..hmm, I do see your point, it would be difficult..if it was me then I just wouldn't want to enter in a pact in the first place because I know if I actually was placed in that position, it would cause me to over-think things endlessly but ultimately I would keep the pact and share it out equally ...I would just give myself endless migraines doing it.....if I didn't win and it wasn't my decision..?...that would be far easier and the much better option for me and if I didn't get a 'share' it honestly wouldn't bother me at all...but then I would never be a housemate in the first place .....

..EDIT:...and if you don't want to be part of the pact, it's just going to be seen as..oh, she ants it all for herself/how greedy..by both HM's and the public when it's more because the pacts are just stupid and not something anyone should consider....OH, to be a HM..who would..?/poor people.....
Haha!

You sound just like me, gosh the sleepless nights i'd get from entering a pact, for me it would be like signing my soul to the devil!
Old 08-08-2014, 07:39 AM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrflibble View Post
I think Helen really wanted a reason to get into an argument with Chris/Ashleigh, actually. When she confronted them about what she'd heard the night before it just looked like she wanted a reaction from them, but they knew they hadn't said anything so were like 'whatever, Helen' and she was forced to back down. She knew she had an in to attack Chris with this thing, because she was pretty sure Mark and Ash would share it with her, but knew Chris wouldn't.
..that's exactly what I think mrflibble...it's funny how your 'friends' always have good reasons and good intentions/can be excused but you're 'enemies' don't/can't...
Old 08-08-2014, 07:40 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Not when its entered into under duress, and the decision was pretty much forced on the group by Winston etc without a proper length of time to think about.
I do agree but for me i'd still feel the chains of the pact around my neck and would have to do the right thing by sharing the money, if i kept the money to myself it would haunt and ridicule me forever

I agree that it was a forced pact, but that's because of greed on Winstons part, to me that spoke volumes about him, especially as he thinks he's got the 100k in the bag!

Last edited by rubymoo; 08-08-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
5k, chris, mark, problem