Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 25-01-2015, 02:34 AM #1

Default Katie Hopkins Worship = Moral Decay

I cannot believe this nasty woman is the most favorite housemate on the forum so far. Is she really gonna win? In latest year, CBB winners were quite open sexist pig or trashy party girl, or some other lowlife. What's going on with our society morals?
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 02:45 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
I cannot believe this nasty woman is the most favorite housemate on the forum so far. Is she really gonna win? In latest year, CBB winners were quite open sexist pig or trashy party girl, or some other lowlife. What's going on with our society morals?
KH is neither of those just someone who has opinions such as yours on people
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 03:09 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Hopkins is a hypocritical pig and if she wins it'll be a new low for CBB.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 03:11 AM #4

Judging by the percentages Michelle Visage is the most popular housemate.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 03:42 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
I think you will understand if i disagree.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 04:52 AM #6
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Why can't a more classy, but funny girl ever win a BB? They're either trashy, or really Mousey like Rachel Rice, Sophie Reade etc.

And can a normal guy win instead of Models or sympathy cases like Pete Bennett or the more recent ones like LukeA and Sam Evans?

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 05:04 AM #7
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim

perez has this in the bag - katie who................
ozzyshaggah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 05:41 AM #8

Quote:
My understanding of this she is speaking to a very base aspect of people. A projected external blame that negates self examination and motive. To me one of the worst things she ever said was a call to continue the bombing raid by Israel on the people of Palestine which includes families, woman and of course children. To me this is not some Perez self absorbed rant it's on a very different level. It's on the level of a hate crime, a dehumanization of a people, a call for genocide. I think for the UK public and the people on this forum to not see that is a deep ignorance and a real tragedy. For her to have that this support from the UK public is deeply problematic. To me she is not someone speaking her mind but something very ugly that should be cut out of a society that values any sort of compassion and tolerance.
Old 25-01-2015, 07:46 AM #9

Quote:
I'm sure CBB will sink, much, much lower. At least I hope so.

Katie Hopkins to win

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 07:53 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
KH is neither of those just someone who has opinions such as yours on people
So, she just has opinions like us, is just being honest and voicing her opinion,whioch is Katie's excuse.

Sorry IMO that's completely wrong. This is why :-

Katie Hopkins has said that Ebola victims are just because people were lazy with hygiene.

She has said that she wants as many Palestinians as possible to be knifed and has called for the murder of Palestinian Children

And she has abused the victims of Cancer

Plus,YES, she has been a bully, in the house.

She has gone out of her way,as Cami has gone out of her way too,to hurl abuse at Alicia when nothing else was happening between them.

Katie Hopkins and Cami have kept bringing up abusive things to hurl at Alicia time and again when she wasn't saying anything to them,having a go when they could have NOT started argument up again.

Katie also several times got in Alicia's face up close for her one brain cell,and other abuse as well as befriended her trying to appear like she was her pal which Alicia being the most innocent

and one of the nicest in the house fell for,she faked being pal

then went to Cami to use what she'd found out to bitch about her.

& I don't like Perez either but her following him around,leaning over him in the bed,when he was trying to escape, keeping repeating the same insults over and over,

& belittling his penis over and over,

pointing through the glass at him,saying get it,like get it yet,that her view was so important

and must be obeyed like it was law or something.

These behaviours against Alicia and Perez are definitely bullying.

& most of us wouldn't keep looking for new things to attack someone with or keep repeating the same insults over and over to Alicia like she did,when we could let things be quiet and peaceful

& most of us wouldn't follow someone around and not let them escape whilst we hurled abuse at them

and we wouldn't say to someone,get it,like our word must get obeyed as it is law

or point our finger through glass like we are trying to drill into their brain.

That is what Katie does she won't let people off hook and she follows them about and keeps shouting the same abuse at them

over and over like it has to be obeyed,that is bullying and very dictatorial.

Very few people would behave like that,

and next to none of us would say Ebola victims are cos of being lazy at hygiene

or say we wanted as many people as possible in Palestine to be knifed, that we wanted the children in Palestine murdered

So Katie does not say the things the rest say, it is not just about being honest,

and outspoken, she is a dictator, who won't let people escape and tries to drill her abusive bigoted opinions into people

(because she generalises and makes generalistic stupid comments about groups of people - that's why it's bigoted)

and almost no one would abuse Ebola,

Palestinians,Children and Cancer

like she does,so in what way is she like the rest of us,

and in what way are her behaviours not abuse

and not bullying ?
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 08:09 AM #11
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Why can't a more classy, but funny girl ever win a BB? They're either trashy, or really Mousey like Rachel Rice, Sophie Reade etc.

And can a normal guy win instead of Models or sympathy cases like Pete Bennett or the more recent ones like LukeA and Sam Evans?
Kate Lawler was the best female winner ever

OP I agree I despair that Katie is so popular, I think a fall from grace is coming her way soon though. I think Keith or Patsy will end up winning

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 08:56 AM #12
cancelled

cancelled

Default 1............2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Why can't a more classy, but funny girl ever win a BB?
And can a normal guy win instead of Models or sympathy cases
send one of these in......................but celebrities willing to

enter the house seem to lack class /normality

perez may be 'sorted' on the net........in the house........he's.............

katie h does stand up for many positives...............such as taking

responsibilty for ones actions rather than blaming others

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 09:11 AM #13

ho-hum - yet another anti-Katie Hopkins thread. I've almost lost count there are so many.

Fortunately, the winner is not decided on these out of touch Forums but by the public as a whole. And it's clear the public are continuing to support her - despite every single attempt by her detractors to browbeat, bully and intimidate people into turning against her. We've seen this pattern before with Forum favs and it's repeating here but won't change the end result.

If people want her to win, they will vote for her - and people on this Forum need to get over it.
jegmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 09:30 AM #14
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

And then there are people like myself that can actually see the trees past all that wood. Maybe we all need to take a step back and understand that her public outburst, pre the show, were primarily designed to get her recognised and were deliberately controversial in their content to gain a result. Having gained that platform, she is free to express her likes and dislikes with a wider audience.

The power of the medium we know as the press and tv are all powerfull and have a tendancy to pay for their coverage, so she has feathered her nest and has come to where she is today by saying things that a lot of us can actually see are 10 times stronger than her actual words just so she is heard.

Now she is in the house and is being herself and funny with it, she has managed to turn the publics perception of her but alas had she tried that without a prop such as Perez, she would have failed, hence my analogy THAT PEREZ IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD FOR HER. She is winning this show hands down because he is handing it to her by being a dick and the thick little troll can see that. Lets hope he doesent till at least the final night.

As a nation we tend to look at Celebrities and say....Ah but the real person is much different. Meaning there is a public perception that all celebs are false in some way. Hoppo is showing a funny and argumentative side and some of us find her hilarious, just like some of youfind KP nice when some of us find her very bland.

Last edited by sampvt; 25-01-2015 at 09:33 AM.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:23 AM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 View Post
My understanding of this she is speaking to a very base aspect of people. A projected external blame that negates self examination and motive. To me one of the worst things she ever said was a call to continue the bombing raid by Israel on the people of Palestine which includes families, woman and of course children. To me this is not some Perez self absorbed rant it's on a very different level. It's on the level of a hate crime, a dehumanization of a people, a call for genocide. I think for the UK public and the people on this forum to not see that is a deep ignorance and a real tragedy. For her to have that this support from the UK public is deeply problematic. To me she is not someone speaking her mind but something very ugly that should be cut out of a society that values any sort of compassion and tolerance.
Well I think this comment is kind of why people are relating with Katie Hopkins.

Because people don't like when disingenuous arguments are made not in a way to promote debate and opinions but to stifle it. By throwing around loaded terms to shut down a conversation.

I mean the example you use is the perfect example.

She believes in Isreal's bombing campaign.

As do many.

Why is that?

Because many think a coordinated bombing campaign is the only way. Because of Hamas's own less discriminate bombing campaign who deliberate target innocent women and children and also use their own women and children as human shield. Because the Hamas ideology is the extermination of all Jews.

This might be an argument you agree with, or disagree with. Because actually there is a genuine argument against.

However what you have chosen to do is go the easy route and shut down the argument because it's much easier to do that by throwing out loaded untruths like 'genocide', and 'hate crime'.

As with terms like 'sexism', 'racism' when they are used to quiet real debate however extreme or opposing an opinion might be most people in real life don't like it. Because not only is it insulting and irritating to the people who you oppose but it undermines and insults the people who you agree with.

And that's why people like Katie. Her opinions are often at the extreme ends of the spectrum for dramatic effect and as such fairly two dimensional and black and white. However her loaded terms are designed to encourage debate not shut it down. Whether I agree or disagree I like that.
mrsmith78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:25 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

she's a sex pest.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:34 AM #17

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmith78 View Post
Well I think this comment is kind of why people are relating with Katie Hopkins.

Because people don't like when disingenuous arguments are made not in a way to promote debate and opinions but to stifle it. By throwing around loaded terms to shut down a conversation.

As do many.

Why is that?

Because many think a coordinated bombing campaign is the only way. Because of Hamas's own less discriminate bombing campaign who deliberate target innocent women and children and also use their own women and children as human shield. Because the Hamas ideology is the extermination of all Jews.

This might be an argument you agree with, or disagree with. Because actually there is a genuine argument against.

However what you have chosen to do is go the easy route and shut down the argument because it's much easier to do that by throwing out loaded untruths like 'genocide', and 'hate crime'.

As with terms like 'sexism', 'racism' when they are used to quiet real debate however extreme or opposing an opinion might be most people in real life don't like it. Because not only is it insulting and irritating to the people who you oppose but it undermines and insults the people who you agree with.

And that's why people like Katie. Her opinions are often at the extreme ends of the spectrum for dramatic effect and as such fairly two dimensional and black and white. However her loaded terms are designed to encourage debate not shut it down. Whether I agree or disagree I like that.
I really think you need to open your eyes & look more into the language Katie has used. Especially when it comes to Israel.
It's okay to have opinions, nobody is disputing this. It's the disgusting & degrading things she say's to get herself noticed.
She has lowered herself by such a distance that many people could never respect her opinion whether it is valid or not.
A truly intelligent person can get their point across using clean & simple language. Katie appeals to the trash in this World.
It seems to be working well for her.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:45 AM #18
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
I quite like Pigs, they are rather intelligent animals.
However a hypocrite she can be,she can also be very wrong, insulting and vindictively disciminatory too.
A truly awful individual in my view, and I agree 100% that a win for this prejudiced and cowardly woman would be a new, and indeed the worst, low for any CBB/BB series.

Last edited by joeysteele; 25-01-2015 at 10:54 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:52 AM #19

After watching the Tories get in, and the rise in popularity of racist political parties and Jim Davidson becoming the darling of channel 5 - I'm completely expecting Hoppo to win.
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 11:08 AM #20

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not sure she will win,but just as deserving as anyone else,imo,we all like people for different reasons.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 11:11 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

As do many.

Why is that?

Great post,nice other people look closer into what she says too

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 11:11 AM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Not sure she will win,but just as deserving as anyone else,imo,we all like people for different reasons.
Well said.

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 11:31 AM #23
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Definitely shows moral standards are slipping. I don't think she'll win though, she can barely hack the house at the moment. If Michelle wasn't there she'd be quite isolated and probably had a breakdown by now
Old 25-01-2015, 11:33 AM #24

Quote:

As do many.

Why is that?

th

Great post, I wish we saw more posts like yours. However, I disagree with some, not all, of what you said.

What Katie Hopkins does is neither original or clever. Picking out the most controversial of subject and taking the view that sits at the extreme is bound to appeal to the radical thinkers. I don't believe this creates debate, other than "what sort of person is Katie Hopkins?". It causes unrest, resentment and argument. This is why people like Farage had to severely dampen down his spiel and sack members of his party that have been too forthright when speaking out.

Whilst I believe we should all have a voice, if we are given a platform for that voice we shouldn't abuse that platform. We must be prepared to back up what we have said because if we don't, then it has to be presumed its been said in ignorance. Unfortunately, this isn't something Katie Hopkins has been willing to do thus far.

I don't agree with many of Katie Hopkins views but would respect her if only she could debate those views with her interested audience. Until that day, all I can see is a woman with a hand grenade who chucks and scarpers.

Last week I was waiting for a bus and had perched myself on a seat at the bus stop. Seeing a heavily pregnant Muslim woman approach, I got up and offered her my seat. She smiled but declined and moments later an elderly woman looked at me and uttered, "bloody immigrants, why don't they go back to their own country?". Me being me, couldn't resist questioning why this woman felt the need to say this to me but she turned her back on me and walked away. Why couldn't she answer me? because she honestly didn't have an intelligent enough answer that would of satisfied my curiosity and she knew that. What that woman did is in parallel with what Katie Hopkins does.
DemolitionRed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 11:35 AM #25
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

If Hopkins wins it will truly ruin the entire show for me.

Someone who is such a nasty person shouldn't be awarded anything
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
decay, hopkins, katie, moral, worship