Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:22 PM #1
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update: Day 27 - Monday 8th June 2015 (10pm) Highlights

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Big Brother 2015 - Daily Update: Day 27

Shown Tonight, Monday 8th June 2015 at 10pm on Channel 5

Pictures from this show will appear here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-986.html

In tonight’s show, tensions rise between Marc and Harry following the Wishing Well task. Passions rise between Marc and Sam. They share a kiss on.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...ighlights.html

Last edited by James; 08-06-2015 at 05:39 PM.
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:24 PM #2
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Default Day 27 highlights from Timebomb series...

Quote:
The housemates are in the garden. A bikini-clad Harry is cutting Cristian’s hair. Danny says, “Them bikini bottoms are the tiniest thing ever. I’ve flossed my teeth with bigger stuff than that.”

Nick is talking to Simon. Nick asks, “Are you glad you came back?” Simon says, “Yes but it is hard.” Jade says, “I think you’re making such an effort.” Simon responds, “Maybe I’m doing things on the outside world without knowing they’re wrong. I think the panto villain is what they’re trying to brand me as. I’m not a villain.”

Jack is telling Danny about confronting Simon about nominations. “The reason I was talking like I was is because I wasn’t getting a response. I was hoping for a bit of respect. I was trying to work out an answer to what had happen. You’ve [Simon] had massive spats all week with Joel and Chloe but you nominated me. It feels like you’ve stabbed me in the back.”–Danny says, “I just can’t work him out. I want to like him.” Jack says, “I’m trying.”

Today’s task is the Wishing Well task. Big Brother has placed a wishing well in the garden. The housemates are to make anonymous wishes about their fellow housemates. The wishes will be read out but housemates will have the opportunity to remain anonymous or admit to their wish.

Each housemate is given an envelope containing the wishes about them. Simon reads, “I wish Simon would think more about the impact it has on others before he says things.” Simon responds, “I find the nominations really hard but I need to think about it more and what I’m actually doing.” Cristian admits he wrote the wish saying, “You’re nominating that one person and you’ve got to explain exactly why you’re nominating that person.”

Sam reads the next wish which about her excessive use of ketchup and butter. Cristian admits it was him.

Harry reads, “I wish that Harry would limit her nakedness.” Harry comments, “I’m completely oblivious to the fact that I’ve no clothes on.” Danny admits it was him.

Nick reads, “I wish Nick would grow a set of balls and go in for the kill with Harry.” Jade admits it was her.

Nick reads, “I wish Nick wasn’t allowed to spoon anyone. The girls are passing him around like currency.” Marc admits it was him.

“I wish Jade would stop that patronising noise. The minute I see it, I just get angry.” Jade laughs responding, “I’m not going to stop. I know it annoys people.” Marc admits it was him.

Marc opens his envelope and laughs when he says the number of wishes related to him. “I wish Marc would stop being crude and making rude jokes.” Marc says he’s aware that people don’t like it but that is his personality and stopping that would be fake. Joel comments, “You’re not being fake if you tone it down and I think that’s respectful.”

Marc reads, “I wish he would stop messing the house up.” Marc guesses this was Danny. Harry admits it was her saying, “He just pisses me off in general because he’s a d**k. Marc responds, “I avoid you because you make me feel uncomfortable.” As they begin to argue, the other housemates interrupt before it can escalate.

Marc reads, “I wish Marc would be more cautious towards the ladies in the house.” Jade admits it was her. Marc, “I wish that you would think before you say extremely offensive things towards housemates.” Jack admits it was him. The task finishes and they are told they have passed. Marc comments, “I won’t be ignoring anyone anymore. I’ll be getting the full wrath.”

An argument breaks out between Chloe and Marc. As both Jade and Jack mentioned Chloe during the task wishes, Marc assumes that she has been complaining about him. Chloe gets angry and denies it saying that she is very upfront.

Marc tells Danny that he’s annoyed with Chloe saying, “She takes offence to everything I say. I have to tone down every single thing I say.” Danny defends her. He then talks about Harry saying, “I hate that other one. Dirty Harry. She’s dangerous.” Danny tells him to calm down.

Harry is talking about her pet pig. Marc says, “I don’t like pigs talking about me.” Sam tries to stop it from escalating. Harry says she doesn’t care about Marc.

Jade and Joel talk about Marc. Jade says, “He gives me comfort. I get his banter. I think he’s starting to like people and he doesn’t want to admit that.”

Jack and Danny are talking about Nick, “Look where he is now. It’s like with Jade. It’s boring. I was going to nominate him.” Danny responds, “He’s not really doing anything else. It’s like he’s not even there.”

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:43 PM #3

Danny saying Nicks hardly there...Nick gets more airtime than Danny lol...and Nicks turned into a massive bore...what does that say about Danny.
Danny is starting to get on my nerves. He is just playing defender of the oldies.. Marc's not even allowed to express an opinion...Jade on the other hand has Marc Sussex...Marc's even growing on her
Jack can't get over being nominated by Simon still...especially regarding the reasons. When he in fact has used the very same reasons on previous nominations.
Looks like another good episode...
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 04:02 PM #4
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

A bit more Jade tonight. Jack and Danny are boring, a few of them are so constantly negative, bitchy and moaning all the time, it's so frustrating and annoying to watch.

Marc and Sam are just as cringeworthy as Harry and Nick!

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:22 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiBB Frontpage Article View Post
Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...ighlights.html

Josy is Wrong Its Not 9PM
its 10PM tonight - Fact

Last edited by James; 08-06-2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Edited link
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:40 PM #6

I've changed that.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2015, 27, 8th, 9pm, article, daily, day, highlights, june, monday, news, series, timebomb, update