Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 18-06-2015, 09:33 AM #1

Default Why don't people think Jade genuinely fancies Brian as opposed to Nick

Alot of speculation that Jade is using Brian for AT, that she can't possibly fancy Brian, that she is far too good for him, out of his league, but when she was flirting up a storm with manboy Nick and practically flinging her vagina on personality desert Cristian, folk believed her. Why is her fancying Nick more believable than Brian who is on paper more appropriate? Not everyone fancies the same type.

Danny insinuating that she is only after Brian as he's well endowed below was pathetic, bitchy and stereotyping. It's as if noone can accept that Jade may actually find Brian good looking, worthwhile, intriguing in terms of personality and overall attractive.

And even if she is showmancing, she was showmancing with Nick and Cristian (plus Danny allegedly) and noone really doubted her attraction to these, why is Brian different and unbelievable.

Last edited by alex_front2; 18-06-2015 at 09:39 AM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:39 AM #2
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I don't think people believed she fancied Nick either tbf and tbf to Jade she never once said she fancied him either. Cristian i guess is a pretty boy and everyone seems to be gushing over how "beautiful" he is. As for Brian, I don't know, he's not as pretty as Cristian but he's got bags loads more charisma than him and Jade said straight away she liked him like that, also he may have only been in there a few days but I reckon she's had more actual conversation with Brian than cornflake Cristian anyway lol

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:43 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB15: Katie Price

First, I thought she fancied Nick but after two days I realised she didn't..they just seem to be really good friends or even have a progressed brother/sister type relationship. Her Hong with Cristian was because she was bored and she hadn't really done anything with Danny except say he is attractive. So...I really believe that She likes Brian. Well I hope she does, because I think they are a really good match and there is chemistry there...remember she said she liked him before he even showed interest. I feel like you can tell when things are real vs fake and this seems genuine. People probably suggest otherwise because they've seen it before with Nick.
Glam diamond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:47 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I don't think people believed she fancied Nick either tbf and tbf to Jade she never once said she fancied him either. Cristian i guess is a pretty boy and everyone seems to be gushing over how "beautiful" he is. As for Brian, I don't know, he's not as pretty as Cristian but he's got bags loads more charisma than him and Jade said straight away she liked him like that, also he may have only been in there a few days but I reckon she's had more actual conversation with Brian than cornflake Cristian anyway lol
But that's my point, there are people out there who will find Cristian UGLIER than Brian. Not everyone worships white/ mixed looks. The insinuation that Jade can't possibly find Brian sexy, worthwhile, handsome is awful. Danny going for the "big black *******" to somehow justify her attraction is degrading and immature. I am not the type of a black woman who takes issue with black men dating white women, each to own taste and all that, but it's the reactions from alot of white guys when they see what they consider an attractive woman going with a black guy is horrific.

There will be people who find Brian better looking than Cristian and Nick. Deal with it. Jade has said numerous times she finds alots of types "beautiful"

The insinuation that Cristian and Nick are more physically handsome is some universal truth that cannot be challenged is BS. Everone has different tastes in what is deemed attractive. Harriet was voted 2nd best girl which is crazy to me as Adjoa is the only pretty female, but I accept my taste is just that my taste, mosts folks preferred Harriet to Jade, twins and even Adjoa. Likewise Helen is revolting to me but men paid money to shag her so I acept others will differ in their view and seeher as gorgeous. I never get why a guy would date an older woman but I accept some do. Truth is there are some folks in parts of the world where Brian would be seen as better looking than Harry Styles, Beckham, Liam Hemsworth and Nick Jonas. 50 years ago Idris Elba would have been seen as ugly in by most in Europe, I defy anyone to think that now...

Except I know some women (mainly over 50) will find Idris ugly and prefer Geoorge Clooney or Richard Gere.

Last edited by alex_front2; 18-06-2015 at 10:04 AM.
Old 18-06-2015, 09:47 AM #5

Quote:
brian was in there a few days....he wasn't with jade a few days. he came into the house on sunday night - by wednesday he had spend another night on his own in the bunker - so time for shady jady to get to know him was completely limited - fast worker that one.
just thinkin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:52 AM #6
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
But that's my point, there are people out there who will find Cristian UGLIER than Brian. Not everyone worships white/ mixed looks. There will be people who find Brian better looking than Cristian and Nick. The insinuation that Cristian and Nick are more physically hansome is some universsl truth is BS. Everone has different tastes. Harriet was voted 2nd best girl which is crazy to me as Adjoa is the only pretty female, but mosts folks preferred Harriet to Jade, twins and even Adjoa. There are so e parts lf the world where Brian woukd be seen as better looking than Harry Styles, Beckham, Liam Hemsworth and Nick Jonas. 50 years ago Idris Elba would have been seen as ugly in by most in Europe, I defy anyone to think that now...
Of course, I completely agree with you. Personally I would find Brian more attractive than Cristian. I suppose people are just deciding what they find attractive themselves and then saying that their opinion is fact when obviously beauty and attractiveness is completely subjective

Quote:
Originally Posted by just thinkin View Post
brian was in there a few days....he wasn't with jade a few days. he came into the house on sunday night - by wednesday he had spend another night on his own in the bunker - so time for shady jady to get to know him was completely limited - fast worker that one.
lol they had a snog big deal? They haven't gotten engaged or anything. But anyway that was my point, Jade probably had more conversation with Brian even though he's not been in there long than she's had with Cristian who's been in there weeks

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 18-06-2015, 10:02 AM #7

Quote:
Of course, I completely agree with you. Personally I would find Brian more attractive than Cristian. I suppose people are just deciding what they find attractive themselves and then saying that their opinion is fact when obviously beauty and attractiveness is completely subjective

lol they had a snog big deal? They haven't gotten engaged or anything. But anyway that was my point, Jade probably had more conversation with Brian even though he's not been in there long than she's had with Cristian who's been in there weeks
which makes it even more of a desperate action on her part.
Old 18-06-2015, 10:03 AM #8
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
which makes it even more of a desperate action on her part.
Kissing someone is a desperate act? Ok then

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 18-06-2015, 10:04 AM #9

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Favourites:

Quote:
But that's my point, there are people out there who will find Cristian UGLIER than Brian. Not everyone worships white/ mixed looks. There will be people who find Brian better looking than Cristian and Nick.
Really ?
Watch from 1:10...
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-2...-love-everyone

She a fashion model who's tried to hook up with the best looking guy.
Her best mate in there rejected and gameplayed her opting for a very dodgy looking romance.
She even said she fancied Marc who went off with Sam.

And all after playing a damn good game in there while others sit on their backside combing their hair while flying under the radar.

And just to top if off she gets put up for eviction.

No wonder she's hacked off.
the_answers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 10:06 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_answers View Post
Really ?
Watch from 1:10...
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-2...-love-everyone

She a fashion model who's tried to hook up with the best looking guy.
Her best mate in there rejected and gameplayed her opting for a very dodgy looking romance.
She even said she fancied Marc who went off with Sam.

And all after playing a damn good game in there while others sit on their backside combing their hair while flying under the radar.

And just to top if off she gets put up for eviction.

No wonder she's hacked off.
What best looking guy. Somepeople will see Brian as the best looking guy. That's my point.

Conversely why don't people tbink that it's Brian using Jade for a showmance. Brian wants to attention seek eg chicken dance, throwing his shoes, so why not. Why the insinuation that Jade is the "attractive" one and thus the user. Odd.

Last edited by alex_front2; 18-06-2015 at 10:18 AM.
Old 18-06-2015, 10:36 AM #11

Favourites:

Favourites:

I think they're both using each other tbh but hope it's real.
I'd like Jade to do well.
the_answers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 10:39 AM #12
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Jade was all over Cristian, until he gave her the brush off.
Old 18-06-2015, 10:45 AM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Danny insinuating that she is only after Brian as he's well endowed below was pathetic, bitchy and stereotyping. It's as if noone can accept that Jade may actually find Brian good looking, worthwhile, intriguing in terms of personality and overall attractive.

And even if she is showmancing, she was showmancing with Nick and Cristian (plus Danny allegedly) and noone really doubted her attraction to these, why is Brian different and unbelievable.
Danny did not say she was with Brian due to the size of his wang from what I can rememeber, he said "He will wreck her" due to the size of his wang. It sounded more like wang jealousy or wang worship, cannot decide which.
Rob4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 10:47 AM #14

I think she does genuinely like him
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:02 AM #15

Quote:
But that's my point, there are people out there who will find Cristian UGLIER than Brian. Not everyone worships white/ mixed looks. The insinuation that Jade can't possibly find Brian sexy, worthwhile, handsome is awful. Danny going for the "big black *******" to somehow justify her attraction is degrading and immature. I am not the type of a black woman who takes issue with black men dating white women, each to own taste and all that, but it's the reactions from alot of white guys when they see what they consider an attractive woman going with a black guy is horrific.

There will be people who find Brian better looking than Cristian and Nick. Deal with it. Jade has said numerous times she finds alots of types "beautiful"

The insinuation that Cristian and Nick are more physically handsome is some universal truth that cannot be challenged is BS. Everone has different tastes in what is deemed attractive. Harriet was voted 2nd best girl which is crazy to me as Adjoa is the only pretty female, but I accept my taste is just that my taste, mosts folks preferred Harriet to Jade, twins and even Adjoa. Likewise Helen is revolting to me but men paid money to shag her so I acept others will differ in their view and seeher as gorgeous. I never get why a guy would date an older woman but I accept some do. Truth is there are some folks in parts of the world where Brian would be seen as better looking than Harry Styles, Beckham, Liam Hemsworth and Nick Jonas. 50 years ago Idris Elba would have been seen as ugly in by most in Europe, I defy anyone to think that now...

Except I know some women (mainly over 50) will find Idris ugly and prefer Geoorge Clooney or Richard Gere.

I think Brian is GORGEOUS inside and out - way way more than the other housemates

I dont think what Danny meant was - 'thats what Jade is after' I think he was almost complimenting the guy or saying that it could be a barrier in their sex life!! Men often say (although its wrank when they do - I should say boys often say - "Im would literally destroy her" - it just means a harsh session, giving her a lot of fun time - whats appropriate on this forum!?)

It was quite obvious Jade fancied Brian a bit - because of who he is....I get that exactly the same.
But I dont think she was ready for that kiss one bit and needed more time! So she got in later!!

Good for her though they make a lovely couple.

Last edited by sungrass; 18-06-2015 at 11:04 AM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:04 AM #16
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Have you seen the state of him ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:38 AM #17

Frankly i think everything about Jade is Fake...I don't see why this would be any different
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:41 AM #18

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam diamond View Post
First, I thought she fancied Nick but after two days I realised she didn't..they just seem to be really good friends or even have a progressed brother/sister type relationship. Her Hong with Cristian was because she was bored and she hadn't really done anything with Danny except say he is attractive. So...I really believe that She likes Brian. Well I hope she does, because I think they are a really good match and there is chemistry there...remember she said she liked him before he even showed interest. I feel like you can tell when things are real vs fake and this seems genuine. People probably suggest otherwise because they've seen it before with Nick.
Very well put Glam
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:42 AM #19

Cristian was right. She doesn't fancy Brian. She's just going to next popular person.

Poor Brian.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:44 AM #20
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
Cristian was right. She doesn't fancy Brian. She's just going to next popular person.

Poor Brian.
I think they're using each other for airtime.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:44 AM #21

Quote:
Kissing someone is a desperate act? Ok then
course not, kissing someone is not a desperate act. What jade did by kissing (and more?) a virtual stranger to stay in the show is a desperate action
on her part.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:45 AM #22

Quote:
What best looking guy. Somepeople will see Brian as the best looking guy. That's my point.

Conversely why don't people tbink that it's Brian using Jade for a showmance. Brian wants to attention seek eg chicken dance, throwing his shoes, so why not. Why the insinuation that Jade is the "attractive" one and thus the user. Odd.
brian is already what jade wants to be..... famous.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:46 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
Danny did not say she was with Brian due to the size of his wang from what I can rememeber, he said "He will wreck her" due to the size of his wang. It sounded more like wang jealousy or wang worship, cannot decide which.
this is true....it was about brian..not shady.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:47 AM #24
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
course not, kissing someone is not a desperate act. What jade did by kissing (and more?) a virtual stranger to stay in the show is a desperate action
on her part.
Your opinion of her motives are not fact

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 18-06-2015, 11:47 AM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
I think Brian is GORGEOUS inside and out - way way more than the other housemates

I dont think what Danny meant was - 'thats what Jade is after' I think he was almost complimenting the guy or saying that it could be a barrier in their sex life!! Men often say (although its wrank when they do - I should say boys often say - "Im would literally destroy her" - it just means a harsh session, giving her a lot of fun time - whats appropriate on this forum!?)

It was quite obvious Jade fancied Brian a bit - because of who he is....I get that exactly the same.
But I dont think she was ready for that kiss one bit and needed more time! So she got in later!!

Good for her though they make a lovely couple.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brian, fancies, genuinely, jade, nick, opposed, people