Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 28-06-2015, 02:45 PM #1

Default Nikki's interview with Digital Spy

Here's the gurning dwarf's interview with Digital spy.

Notice how the main focal point is Helen?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/...pgUJ8LUNuaOoIj

What's it like to be out of the house?
"I've had the best time ever and it was so lovely to see my friends. The first person I called was Brian Belo. I was just so desperate to talk to him. I rang him and he's good. I said, 'Oh, it's so good to talk to you – are you okay?' He'd been messaging my mum while I was still in the house. They exchanged a few messages and Mum just wanted to thank him for looking after me. She said that she loved him, so it was really nice for me to know that someone was looking out for him as soon as he came out."

Do you think his relationship with Jade was genuine?
"I do, I actually do now. I was sceptical at first but after speaking to her, I was on BBOTS with her last night, and she seems like such a lovely, genuine girl and I would love nothing more than for them two to get together. I hope there's a future there. Obviously Brian deserves it and if Jade is as serious as she intends, then this would be a perfect match."

Are you glad to be away from Helen now?
"I'm really glad to be away from Helen, I'm not going to lie. It was tough and it was even more tough after Brian left, just because I felt that I was alone in the lion's den and that I had to fend for myself. Me and Brian looked out for each other and it was just really scary when he left. But I thought, 'I've got to find this strength and I've got to stand up to her, not just for me but for the rest of the house', because I think the rest of the house were intimidated by her as well."

Did you expect her to be as bad as she was?
"No. I had no idea and in the first week, I kind of thought she was alright. She did my fake tan and she was helping me with my hair and I thought, 'Oh, she seems okay', because I literally knew nothing about her. I was in France last year so I didn't watch her in Big Brother, and I'd only met her once on BBOTS and she seemed okay. But it was until I saw her after we moved from the Bunker into the main house what she was really like and her in full throttle that I realised what a nasty person she was."

Do you think she manipulated you in the first week so you'd go along with the nominations that she chose?
"Yeah, I do feel that to an extent. I find her and Marc very overpowering together. They're quite intimidating. Marc has a way of brainwashing people into believing what he thinks and he brainwashed me at times, but luckily I was able to see it. He said some pretty hurtful things to me towards the end."

You've had a well-documented battle with your eating disorder – how did you find that in the house?
"Helen said some very hurtful things. I coped amazingly with my food, I'm at a really good place with that now and my weight, but Helen said some very hurtful things to me. She called me a skinny ****** and who says that to a recovering anorexic? She just has no bounds, she just takes things too far, and I heard what she said but I chose to ignore it because I wanted to be the bigger person."

What did you make of her saying that you'd been fake after your panic attack during the food fight?
"That's just ironic for her to call me fake. She's played such a game the whole time she's been in there. She just kept saying about the money, and that just proves why she was there."

What would you say to her if you bumped into her on the outside?
"I'd actually walk away if I saw her because she can say what she likes – she's already slagged me off this morning. She said that I sleep all day and my life is like a pantomime, or something like that, and I look like a reformed crackhead. Who says things like that? She's just pure poison and that's all I can say. You know what, I feel sorry for her because I'm sure somewhere deep down there she can be a good person, but I think she's just got so many issues and I really think she needs help. I just hope that she gets well soon."

Do you think Helen went too far in some of the things she called people?
"Oh my God, she went way too far. Those things she said to Brian were completely unacceptable and unforgivable. All she could turn around and say was that she didn't regret the things she'd said, she's not sorry, she should have used different words. But he called her a bully, and that is unforgivable apparently. Now, a bully is what she is, and I would hold my hands up in the air and call her a bully over and over again because that's what she is. And the truth hurts. It just goes to show that she's not sorry for what she's done at all. The only reason she sort of said sorry is because she was forced to, pushed into it by Rylan. Because she could see his face, and she knows how much people hate her now."

Do you think Helen got special treatment because she wasn't removed for her comments?
"Well, I think possibly if anyone else had said those comments maybe they would have got removed, but I just think she's just so unpredictable, and Big Brother has no idea what's going to come out of her mouth next."

Do you think she could ever turn this all around?

"Definitely not. The damage is done. She made a 6'4"guy climb a ten foot wall out of the Big Brother house, where he's truly adored and a legend to that show. She did that to him. She drove him to that. She will never be forgiven, she can never turn it around."

Did you really consider following Brian over the wall?
"I did, I did. I couldn't reach it to tell you the truth! Nick was like, 'Get down, you're going to fall!'"

Helen said Brian taunted her a bit and that's why she went on him. What did Brian say that she didn't like?
"He was reacting to her. Brian is a harmless loveable giant. He wouldn't harm a fly. How could she make him cry like that? It just goes to show. He called her scum and that's probably the worst thing I heard him say to her. I call her scum – that's one of the nicer things I would have said!"

Helen implied that Brian upset her because he brought up her past. Is that true?
"I didn't hear him do that. It was discussed in the house, but I didn't hear him say that at any point."

She's hinted that we haven't seen the whole story...
"She's full of s**t. There are so many arguments that haven't been shown. She laid into Nick the night before we left and that boy is so tender and delicate, so for her to pick on him, who is so loved in that house – she has no bounds, she has no bounds."

What did she say to Nick?
"There was an argument in the bedroom – she said, 'Who's piping up now? Someone who's scared of confrontation – you've got a lot to say for yourself, since when have you had an opinion?' And then after the argument she said, 'Oh, ******ing tw*t'. He would never, ever say something like that to anyone. The next day he was in such a state. He just wanted to leave the house – he said, 'I just feel so depleted and angry and upset about how she made me feel, she's made me feel so awful'. And I felt like that after that argument I had with her the night before. The whole of the next day it took me to recover. I couldn't find myself. I just felt so depleted."

Do you think she stopped you from being yourself?
"One of the main things I'm going to try and do now I'm out of the house is set up a Helen Wood helpline."

Do you think Big Brother has become too nasty now as a show?
"It's not as mild as it used to be. When you compare it to Nasty Nick writing names on a piece of paper and making up a story about his wife having cancer, it's so mild compared to what happens now – people accusing people of being what she's accused Brian of. It has certainly become a bit more out of control."

Both you and Aisleyne have had long careers after being on Big Brother. Do you think Helen has quite a short shelf life?
"Most definitely. She probably did it for the fame, but she's got a salon so she can go back to selling her Russian hair extensions."

How will Aisleyne do in the house?
"I think Aisleyne's going to smash it. She was like my saviour when she came in, I was so happy. She really gave me the strength I needed. I know me and Aisleyne have had our history, but we've had nine years to patch up our friendship and she is one of my good friends and she always will be. I love her to bits."

Do you think Aisleyne and Danny could end up getting together?
"Possibly! Do you know, Danny is the nicest guy. I want Nick to win, and if Nick for some reason doesn't win then I'd love Danny to win, because Danny is so lovely. I was unsure of him at first, I just thought he was an ordinary guy, nothing special really, but after getting to know him you can't help but love Danny. He's so good. He sticks up for everyone and he's not afraid to say what is right. He always, always looks out for people and he's not afraid of confrontation. He'll do anything for anyone – he's such a good person."

Would you have liked to stay in the house a bit longer?
"I would love to without Helen! But I loved getting to know those guys. I've had such fun in there, it's been great, and they're all such lovely housemates – except Marc. Marc started off alright, he made me laugh – it's just a shame that he got sucked in to Helen's nasty ways."

Do you think he could turn it around again, or has he done too much?
"I don't know. I think the damage is done. How they treated Brian is unforgivable, so I think the damage is done now. It's a shame."

What was it like seeing Pete when he went in?
"It was just perfect. It really was. I couldn't believe it and it was so hard because I couldn't talk to him. All I wanted to do was just give him a big hug. It was just lovely and it brought back so many wonderful memories of 2006. It was tough, but I know I'm going to see Pete very soon. I'm heading down to Brighton for a PA in a couple of weeks, so no doubt I'll hook up with him then."

Are there any feelings there?
"No. Me and Pete, we have our past and we'll always be good friends. I care about him and we've kept in touch over the years, but that's a flame that could never be rekindled."

What was it about Nick that you liked so much?
"He really reminds me of Pete in some ways. He's just so innocent and just so loving. I just want to look after him!"

Did you realise you were making Harry quite jealous?
"See, I didn't know about that. People have told me since I've come out some of the stuff she was saying, but she was really nice to me in the house. I got on with her. I mean, obviously she does look like a blow-up doll, but she's alright, she's an alright girl. I just know that I would look after Nick much better than she would. I mean, some of the things she did say in the house made him cringe – about her fanny and her boobs. Every time she mentioned that he'd go, 'Ooh', like a cringy, 'Oh dear', and look up to see what faces people were pulling because he was horrified."

Did anybody else surprise you in the house?
"Jack, actually. I didn't think I'd get on with Jack, I thought he was a grumpy old sod, but he's actually so funny and he's been so consistent. He's polite and he's a good housemate. He's very strong in that house and I don't know why he was in the bottom two last night. He does like a little bitch but you know where you stand with him and I really did grow closer with him. And he's young, let's face it. They're all so young, they've got so much growing to do."

If you'd stayed in the house, who would you have nominated?
"Sam and Marc, 100%. They are so two-faced. Sam, I was so nice to her the whole time I was in there, and she showed her true colours yesterday. I think it will be on tonight's show. They had to pick two people out of me and Helen to give feedback, and she went for me. She absolutely went for me, for saying things about Marc – that she shouldn't put up with how he treats her. She went, 'How dare you speak to my friend like that and how dare you accuse me of sitting on the fence when you let Marc and Helen take the blame for all the nominations, you sat on the fence'. Honestly, she would not stop.They only had to give a couple of points, but she completely laid into me. In the task, I told her to voice her opinion more and not be afraid to hold back and try and be everyone's friend, and literally, she went full throttle. I wasn't expecting that! My God. And then as soon as it was over, she was like, 'Oh babes, I'm sorry, you know I love you'. No, piss off. I'm not going anywhere with you on the outside world now."

Have you got any regrets?
"No regrets at all. I loved it. I love that show. I was so happy to be a part of it. I wasn't doing it for the money. I can't help but be a huge fan of Big Brother, and for them to ask me to do it is just such a privilege. That's why I was upset when Helen said to me that I'm just here for the money, because if anyone was there for the love of that show, I love that show. I'm just so happy that I did it and thanks to Big Brother for giving me the chance to have that experience for the fourth time."

Will you be watching the rest of the show?
"Oh God, yeah. I'm hooked. I loved it before I went in, I love it even more now, and it's going to be really hard for me to watch it and not talk to the housemates, especially Nick, because I just want to hug him every time I look at him!"

Last edited by Nancy.; 28-06-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:46 PM #2
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom View Post
probably because she's one of the most hideous people in bb history, and nikki is getting revenge at helen for her string of nasty tweets.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:56 PM #3

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom View Post
Here's the gurning dwarf's interview with Digital spy.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/...pgUJ8LUNuaOoIj

What's it like to be out of the house?
"I've had the best time ever and it was so lovely to see my friends. The first person I called was Brian Belo. I was just so desperate to talk to him. I rang him and he's good. I said, 'Oh, it's so good to talk to you – are you okay?' He'd been messaging my mum while I was still in the house. They exchanged a few messages and Mum just wanted to thank him for looking after me. She said that she loved him, so it was really nice for me to know that someone was looking out for him as soon as he came out."

Do you think his relationship with Jade was genuine?
"I do, I actually do now. I was sceptical at first but after speaking to her, I was on BBOTS with her last night, and she seems like such a lovely, genuine girl and I would love nothing more than for them two to get together. I hope there's a future there. Obviously Brian deserves it and if Jade is as serious as she intends, then this would be a perfect match."

Are you glad to be away from Helen now?
"I'm really glad to be away from Helen, I'm not going to lie. It was tough and it was even more tough after Brian left, just because I felt that I was alone in the lion's den and that I had to fend for myself. Me and Brian looked out for each other and it was just really scary when he left. But I thought, 'I've got to find this strength and I've got to stand up to her, not just for me but for the rest of the house', because I think the rest of the house were intimidated by her as well."

Did you expect her to be as bad as she was?
"No. I had no idea and in the first week, I kind of thought she was alright. She did my fake tan and she was helping me with my hair and I thought, 'Oh, she seems okay', because I literally knew nothing about her. I was in France last year so I didn't watch her in Big Brother, and I'd only met her once on BBOTS and she seemed okay. But it was until I saw her after we moved from the Bunker into the main house what she was really like and her in full throttle that I realised what a nasty person she was."

Do you think she manipulated you in the first week so you'd go along with the nominations that she chose?
"Yeah, I do feel that to an extent. I find her and Marc very overpowering together. They're quite intimidating. Marc has a way of brainwashing people into believing what he thinks and he brainwashed me at times, but luckily I was able to see it. He said some pretty hurtful things to me towards the end."

You've had a well-documented battle with your eating disorder – how did you find that in the house?
"Helen said some very hurtful things. I coped amazingly with my food, I'm at a really good place with that now and my weight, but Helen said some very hurtful things to me. She called me a skinny ****** and who says that to a recovering anorexic? She just has no bounds, she just takes things too far, and I heard what she said but I chose to ignore it because I wanted to be the bigger person."

What did you make of her saying that you'd been fake after your panic attack during the food fight?
"That's just ironic for her to call me fake. She's played such a game the whole time she's been in there. She just kept saying about the money, and that just proves why she was there."

What would you say to her if you bumped into her on the outside?
"I'd actually walk away if I saw her because she can say what she likes – she's already slagged me off this morning. She said that I sleep all day and my life is like a pantomime, or something like that, and I look like a reformed crackhead. Who says things like that? She's just pure poison and that's all I can say. You know what, I feel sorry for her because I'm sure somewhere deep down there she can be a good person, but I think she's just got so many issues and I really think she needs help. I just hope that she gets well soon."

Do you think Helen went too far in some of the things she called people?
"Oh my God, she went way too far. Those things she said to Brian were completely unacceptable and unforgivable. All she could turn around and say was that she didn't regret the things she'd said, she's not sorry, she should have used different words. But he called her a bully, and that is unforgivable apparently. Now, a bully is what she is, and I would hold my hands up in the air and call her a bully over and over again because that's what she is. And the truth hurts. It just goes to show that she's not sorry for what she's done at all. The only reason she sort of said sorry is because she was forced to, pushed into it by Rylan. Because she could see his face, and she knows how much people hate her now."

Do you think Helen got special treatment because she wasn't removed for her comments?
"Well, I think possibly if anyone else had said those comments maybe they would have got removed, but I just think she's just so unpredictable, and Big Brother has no idea what's going to come out of her mouth next."

Do you think she could ever turn this all around?

"Definitely not. The damage is done. She made a 6'4"guy climb a ten foot wall out of the Big Brother house, where he's truly adored and a legend to that show. She did that to him. She drove him to that. She will never be forgiven, she can never turn it around."

Did you really consider following Brian over the wall?
"I did, I did. I couldn't reach it to tell you the truth! Nick was like, 'Get down, you're going to fall!'"

Helen said Brian taunted her a bit and that's why she went on him. What did Brian say that she didn't like?
"He was reacting to her. Brian is a harmless loveable giant. He wouldn't harm a fly. How could she make him cry like that? It just goes to show. He called her scum and that's probably the worst thing I heard him say to her. I call her scum – that's one of the nicer things I would have said!"

Helen implied that Brian upset her because he brought up her past. Is that true?
"I didn't hear him do that. It was discussed in the house, but I didn't hear him say that at any point."

She's hinted that we haven't seen the whole story...
"She's full of s**t. There are so many arguments that haven't been shown. She laid into Nick the night before we left and that boy is so tender and delicate, so for her to pick on him, who is so loved in that house – she has no bounds, she has no bounds."

What did she say to Nick?
"There was an argument in the bedroom – she said, 'Who's piping up now? Someone who's scared of confrontation – you've got a lot to say for yourself, since when have you had an opinion?' And then after the argument she said, 'Oh, ******ing tw*t'. He would never, ever say something like that to anyone. The next day he was in such a state. He just wanted to leave the house – he said, 'I just feel so depleted and angry and upset about how she made me feel, she's made me feel so awful'. And I felt like that after that argument I had with her the night before. The whole of the next day it took me to recover. I couldn't find myself. I just felt so depleted."

Do you think she stopped you from being yourself?
"One of the main things I'm going to try and do now I'm out of the house is set up a Helen Wood helpline."

Do you think Big Brother has become too nasty now as a show?
"It's not as mild as it used to be. When you compare it to Nasty Nick writing names on a piece of paper and making up a story about his wife having cancer, it's so mild compared to what happens now – people accusing people of being what she's accused Brian of. It has certainly become a bit more out of control."

Both you and Aisleyne have had long careers after being on Big Brother. Do you think Helen has quite a short shelf life?
"Most definitely. She probably did it for the fame, but she's got a salon so she can go back to selling her Russian hair extensions."

How will Aisleyne do in the house?
"I think Aisleyne's going to smash it. She was like my saviour when she came in, I was so happy. She really gave me the strength I needed. I know me and Aisleyne have had our history, but we've had nine years to patch up our friendship and she is one of my good friends and she always will be. I love her to bits."

Do you think Aisleyne and Danny could end up getting together?
"Possibly! Do you know, Danny is the nicest guy. I want Nick to win, and if Nick for some reason doesn't win then I'd love Danny to win, because Danny is so lovely. I was unsure of him at first, I just thought he was an ordinary guy, nothing special really, but after getting to know him you can't help but love Danny. He's so good. He sticks up for everyone and he's not afraid to say what is right. He always, always looks out for people and he's not afraid of confrontation. He'll do anything for anyone – he's such a good person."

Would you have liked to stay in the house a bit longer?
"I would love to without Helen! But I loved getting to know those guys. I've had such fun in there, it's been great, and they're all such lovely housemates – except Marc. Marc started off alright, he made me laugh – it's just a shame that he got sucked in to Helen's nasty ways."

Do you think he could turn it around again, or has he done too much?
"I don't know. I think the damage is done. How they treated Brian is unforgivable, so I think the damage is done now. It's a shame."

What was it like seeing Pete when he went in?
"It was just perfect. It really was. I couldn't believe it and it was so hard because I couldn't talk to him. All I wanted to do was just give him a big hug. It was just lovely and it brought back so many wonderful memories of 2006. It was tough, but I know I'm going to see Pete very soon. I'm heading down to Brighton for a PA in a couple of weeks, so no doubt I'll hook up with him then."

Are there any feelings there?
"No. Me and Pete, we have our past and we'll always be good friends. I care about him and we've kept in touch over the years, but that's a flame that could never be rekindled."

What was it about Nick that you liked so much?
"He really reminds me of Pete in some ways. He's just so innocent and just so loving. I just want to look after him!"

Did you realise you were making Harry quite jealous?
"See, I didn't know about that. People have told me since I've come out some of the stuff she was saying, but she was really nice to me in the house. I got on with her. I mean, obviously she does look like a blow-up doll, but she's alright, she's an alright girl. I just know that I would look after Nick much better than she would. I mean, some of the things she did say in the house made him cringe – about her fanny and her boobs. Every time she mentioned that he'd go, 'Ooh', like a cringy, 'Oh dear', and look up to see what faces people were pulling because he was horrified."

Did anybody else surprise you in the house?
"Jack, actually. I didn't think I'd get on with Jack, I thought he was a grumpy old sod, but he's actually so funny and he's been so consistent. He's polite and he's a good housemate. He's very strong in that house and I don't know why he was in the bottom two last night. He does like a little bitch but you know where you stand with him and I really did grow closer with him. And he's young, let's face it. They're all so young, they've got so much growing to do."

If you'd stayed in the house, who would you have nominated?
"Sam and Marc, 100%. They are so two-faced. Sam, I was so nice to her the whole time I was in there, and she showed her true colours yesterday. I think it will be on tonight's show. They had to pick two people out of me and Helen to give feedback, and she went for me. She absolutely went for me, for saying things about Marc – that she shouldn't put up with how he treats her. She went, 'How dare you speak to my friend like that and how dare you accuse me of sitting on the fence when you let Marc and Helen take the blame for all the nominations, you sat on the fence'. Honestly, she would not stop.They only had to give a couple of points, but she completely laid into me. In the task, I told her to voice her opinion more and not be afraid to hold back and try and be everyone's friend, and literally, she went full throttle. I wasn't expecting that! My God. And then as soon as it was over, she was like, 'Oh babes, I'm sorry, you know I love you'. No, piss off. I'm not going anywhere with you on the outside world now."

Have you got any regrets?
"No regrets at all. I loved it. I love that show. I was so happy to be a part of it. I wasn't doing it for the money. I can't help but be a huge fan of Big Brother, and for them to ask me to do it is just such a privilege. That's why I was upset when Helen said to me that I'm just here for the money, because if anyone was there for the love of that show, I love that show. I'm just so happy that I did it and thanks to Big Brother for giving me the chance to have that experience for the fourth time."

Will you be watching the rest of the show?
"Oh God, yeah. I'm hooked. I loved it before I went in, I love it even more now, and it's going to be really hard for me to watch it and not talk to the housemates, especially Nick, because I just want to hug him every time I look at him!"
Even then interviewer was asking about Helen

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:57 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):

"Gurning dwarf"

Pathetic.

I will read it later, what a queen

Last edited by Daniel.; 28-06-2015 at 02:57 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:58 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
probably because she's one of the most hideous people in bb history, and nikki is getting revenge at helen for her string of nasty tweets.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:58 PM #6
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Megan McKenna
CBB16: Farrah Abraham
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):

Yeah, she can't wait to fill her pockets the greedy git.

A complete yawn fest from start to finish. At least Helen's made her column free of charge. I think we know who the desperate, (attention seeking) greedy git is.

The three time BB loser.

Last edited by BB4fan; 28-06-2015 at 02:59 PM.
BB4fan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:05 PM #7
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

^ and also officially the most popular female housemate of all time.

lol @ people being surprised she's talking about Helen. Are you surprised Helen is talking about Brian and Nikki? The whole ****ing storyline was Helen vs Brian and Nikki ffs, what do you think they're going to be asked? ****ing hell
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:14 PM #8
cancelled

cancelled

the gurning dwarf did appear to be more popular than helen........

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:23 PM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

The sooner this washed up mentally disturbed numpty drifts back into obscurity the better. She needs help not fame and riches.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:28 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
The sooner this washed up mentally disturbed numpty drifts back into obscurity the better. She needs help not fame and riches.
I agree Sam,BB have done her no favours

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:32 PM #11
cancelled

cancelled

.....i'm sure the increased income stream / lift in confidence will help

nikki a lot more than petty name calling by helen and others..............

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:32 PM #12
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post

lol @ people being surprised she's talking about Helen. Are you surprised Helen is talking about Brian and Nikki? The whole ****ing storyline was Helen vs Brian and Nikki ffs, what do you think they're going to be asked? ****ing hell

We aren't surprised, but Helen did it for free, whereas this selfish bratt is lining her pockets.

And she isn't the most popular of all time. Jade Goody was.

Last edited by BB4fan; 28-06-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old 28-06-2015, 03:38 PM #13
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Thank you for posting Nancy! I guess that gurning dwarf is so awful that you spent the time putting bold around the questions
Old 28-06-2015, 03:46 PM #14
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB4fan View Post
We aren't surprised, but Helen did it for free, whereas this selfish bratt is lining her pockets.

And she isn't the most popular of all time. Jade Goody was.
And? People are perfectly entitled to make money from doing interviews. I bet had Helen been paid and Nikki done it for free you wouldn't be making the same point

Well technically speaking she is officially, since she took part in Ultimate Big Brother and was the highest placing female. Jade Goody wasn't alive to take part (nor would she have, actually). Jade is the most popular housemate of all time, I will give you that, but Nikki is still the most popular female housemate (discounting Jade) of all time.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:50 PM #15

Popular doesn't necessarily mean she's any good.

Maybe next year they'll just put her in a house on her own. She probably still wouldn't win.
ItWasJustBanter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:10 PM #16

TBH what does Nickki ever say thats really worth listening too ? Its always all about her
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:18 PM #17

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:

Well said
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:25 PM #18

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Notice how Helen's was all about Brian and clutching for justification?

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:49 PM #19
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWasJustBanter View Post
Popular doesn't necessarily mean she's any good.

Maybe next year they'll just put her in a house on her own. She probably still wouldn't win.
Yeah, I don't get why anybody would find a self-centered, attention seeking spoilt bratt who plays the 6yr old card could possibly be win material.

She believes she should have special privileges like not bothering to do the washing up in there. I bet if that was Helen who said that all the haters would come clicking to drag her name through the mud.
Old 28-06-2015, 04:51 PM #20
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And? People are perfectly entitled to make money from doing interviews. I bet had Helen been paid and Nikki done it for free you wouldn't be making the same point

Well technically speaking she is officially, since she took part in Ultimate Big Brother and was the highest placing female. Jade Goody wasn't alive to take part (nor would she have, actually). Jade is the most popular housemate of all time, I will give you that, but Nikki is still the most popular female housemate (discounting Jade) of all time.
Jade wasn't so popular after CBB5 tho
Old 28-06-2015, 04:51 PM #21
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijaxers View Post
TBH what does Nickki ever say thats really worth listening too ? Its always all about her
Exactly and she can go back to France now until she needs to invade another bunch of HM's year for another paycheck and make it all about her.
Old 28-06-2015, 04:52 PM #22
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I agree Sam,BB have done her no favours
Is it really appropriate to bring up Nikki's previous mental health issues?
Old 28-06-2015, 04:53 PM #23
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
Jade wasn't so popular after CBB5 tho
If I had to remember one HM from BB history i'd remember Jade long before I'd remember Nikki. With Jade she naturally comes to mind, whereas with Nikki she had to keep coming back for me to even want to remember her.

Last edited by BB4fan; 28-06-2015 at 04:54 PM.
Old 28-06-2015, 04:54 PM #24
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Is there any need for gurning dwarf?

She did well, proud of her.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 05:02 PM #25
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB4fan View Post
If I had to remember one HM from BB history i'd remember Jade long before I'd remember Nikki. With Jade she naturally comes to mind, whereas with Nikki she had to keep coming back for me to even want to remember her.
People still find Nikki entertaining though, her vine is popular

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
digital, interview, Nikki, spy