Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 08-07-2015, 04:19 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
Marc insulted her with the STD test jibe. Vile man.

And it's everything to do with being a female because Danny and Marc have done so much worse than Chloe inside and outside the house and yet they are liked more than Chloe
Convenient play on my words but i must remind you that i did actually say the same rules apply to Danny as they do to Chloe...i never said i liked Danny more than Chloe because i don't ......i think hes a nob the same as her

I also never said mark was good or bad..i just said that he had Chloe sussed on day one...and he did....its not only good people who can suss out others...but for what its worth i thought Marc was fantastic...

His sense of humour may not be everyones cup of tea ...but it wasn't his joke that was wrong it was the fact he didn't know her yet to be able to predict if she would find it funny, and that was a dumb ass thing he did....but if he'd said that to Jade or Sam they would have laughed as loud as he did....you obviously don't have that type of humour....BUT he had her sussed and she showed her true self that night by the way she responded...if someone says something you don't like that does not warrant violent abusive threatening language and attempted physical abuse by hurling a glass across the room at them....like my message said before you conveniently tried to edit it...Chloe is disloyal, aggressive, cowardly, greedy and stupid.....and its nothing to do with being female
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:25 PM #27
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
She is a female that has spoken up, nuff said.
Quote:
Evict ha!
Bit rich to call people sexist when you only ever support females I loved Jade btw so no sexism involved in my dislike of Co Co
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:30 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Today View Post
Actually Sam lost them the most money if it was calculated on the amount of words or time as she spoke the most and for the longest, followe by Chloe Mark and Joel who all spoke, there was a good deal of muffled conversation that cannot fairly be attributed to anyone in particular but I suspect from what I have seen that the only one to actually not speak was Harry.
Well unlike yourself i didn't use a stop watch to calculate the amount of time each HM was talking, i never said the others didn't talk, she was one of the main ones talking, but if you're going to get picky......
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:41 PM #29
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):

I liked Chloe at first but when Helen went in I noticed her sucking up to Helen which put me off of her, and now this week she's shown herself to be quite a bitch and obsessive over money
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:42 PM #30
BBUK Superfan

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBUSA17: Da'Vonne
BBUK Superfan

Favourites (more):

Personally I think the worst thing she has done is show how little she values the friendship of others despite banging on about it in the diary room how important it is and blablabla.

If it is so important to her how dare she say to Jack yesterday to state one single time when he looked after her. And then to say oh well you threw it in my face so it doesnt count. HE MENTIONED IT BECAUSE YOU ASKED. And if you value friendship so much why dont you remember how much he has done to try to protect you without being reminded of specific instances in the first place? And why dont you value that action once it was done?

Because you are using Jack and you dont value his friendship at all, that is why.

Anyhow thats what I think Chloe has done. Since I am in Canada I am behind by a day but others have mentioned clear examples of her demonstrating that she does not value the friendships she has unless she will gain something from her which makes her a user and a fake imho.

That and the fact shes obsessed with Joels 2.5k pizza despite losing most of the prize fund herself and she is oblivious to or refuses to acknowledge that she was a MAJOR PART of why they lost over 100k to begin with (because lets face it shes the only one who clearly spoke out of turn that was shown on highlight episode so they want us to think it was only her fault for some reaaon). This enraged me so much I actually shouted at my computer screen and I havent done that in years.

I imagine if she pissed me off this bad, then I am probably not the only one.

Rhinos are just overweight aggressive unicorns.
Lexis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:44 PM #31
Witch

Favourites (more):
Witch

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
Why people don't like Chloe :

HYPOCRITE - She keeps banging on about the pizza that cost 2 grand yet she talked for so long in the cash bomb task that she lost 20 times more than that

TURNCOAT - After Jack put her friendship over himself twice to save her from nomination she thanks him by calling him disloyal and treating him like sh-t.

COWARD - During the whole time she has been abusing Jack she has never once confronted Nick who royally shafted her so he could get to the final (and who can blame him )

SELFISH - Openly said she had no problem with Helen because Helen had always been ok with her, despite being witness to Helens appalling bullying of others

GREEDY - Now so fixated on the money, that even when Danny pulled them together following the letters from home, she still managed to say ''thats another five grand in the pot'' as they all shared that fake group hug
this tbh
Old 08-07-2015, 04:45 PM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post
Well unlike yourself i didn't use a stop watch to calculate the amount of time each HM was talking, i never said the others didn't talk, she was one of the main ones talking, but if you're going to get picky......
YES i agree.....without question Sam lost the most money...Sam who cud have said to Jack and Chloe 'I'm not going for it guys so you need to" That wud have been quicker, cheeper and more honest. Instead she talked non stop just before that point and talked non stop when she reached the cash button before bb gave her permission..and then said.''love you guys, sorry babes, i hate being in this position, i never wanted to be standing here''.....LOL....LOL..
Maybe method in her madness or just maybe another dumb stupid house mate ? But big difference between her and the other one who could talk a glass eye to sleep is that unlike chloe she hasn't been a bitch to everyone since over every little penny thats being spent.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:47 PM #33
Witch

Favourites (more):
Witch

Favourites (more):

Quote:
YES i agree.....without question Sam lost the most money...Sam who cud have said to Jack and Chloe 'I'm not going for it guys so you need to" That wud have been quicker, cheeper and more honest. Instead she talked non stop just before that point and talked non stop when she reached the cash button before bb gave her permission..and then said.''love you guys, sorry babes, i hate being in this position, i never wanted to be standing here''.....LOL....LOL..
Maybe method in her madness or just maybe another dumb stupid house mate ? But big difference between her and the other one who could talk a glass eye to sleep is that unlike chloe she hasn't been a bitch to everyone since over every little penny thats being spent.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:51 PM #34
Banned

Banned

And its all unnecessary anyway as Joel, the intelligent one, tried to explain before he was interrupted and verbally abused by ..guess who..Chloe...Joel tried to explain to them that they might as well eat the food and stop worrying and fighting over the money because BB wouldn't have a show if they had no prize money and FOR SURE it will all get topped up again....but no one listened because A, Chloe stopped him finishing his sentence and B. Most of them are too stupid to understand him and so fixated on the cash that they're blinded by it
Old 08-07-2015, 04:52 PM #35

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexis View Post
Personally I think the worst thing she has done is show how little she values the friendship of others despite banging on about it in the diary room how important it is and blablabla.

If it is so important to her how dare she say to Jack yesterday to state one single time when he looked after her. And then to say oh well you threw it in my face so it doesnt count. HE MENTIONED IT BECAUSE YOU ASKED. And if you value friendship so much why dont you remember how much he has done to try to protect you without being reminded of specific instances in the first place? And why dont you value that action once it was done?

Because you are using Jack and you dont value his friendship at all, that is why.

Anyhow thats what I think Chloe has done. Since I am in Canada I am behind by a day but others have mentioned clear examples of her demonstrating that she does not value the friendships she has unless she will gain something from her which makes her a user and a fake imho.

That and the fact shes obsessed with Joels 2.5k pizza despite losing most of the prize fund herself and she is oblivious to or refuses to acknowledge that she was a MAJOR PART of why they lost over 100k to begin with (because lets face it shes the only one who clearly spoke out of turn that was shown on highlight episode so they want us to think it was only her fault for some reaaon). This enraged me so much I actually shouted at my computer screen and I havent done that in years.

I imagine if she pissed me off this bad, then I am probably not the only one.

Exactly how she has behaved. Wait until you see the next episode!
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:54 PM #36
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Bit rich to call people sexist when you only ever support females I loved Jade btw so no sexism involved in my dislike of Co Co
Erm Channel 5 cannot cast males properly and they have usually been dire. Nothing has changed this year, the best male was ejected.

At least Channel 4 were able to cast interesting males like Kemal, Derek, Science, Victor, Jason, Richard etc
Old 08-07-2015, 04:58 PM #37
BBUK Superfan

Favourites (more):
BBUK Superfan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post

Exactly how she has behaved. Wait until you see the next episode!
I cant wait, I have to wait about seven more hours yet but, I honestly want Chloe to keep all this up because Harry and even Chloe herself got it right when they both said its bringing out the true colours of the HMs, but unlike Harry, Chloe didnt understand it would bring out her true colours as well.

Now I am just sitting back and waiting for the British public at large, and the ever biased bbbots to take notice of it and start really talking about it but they only will if she keeps this up, so heres hoping!

Rhinos are just overweight aggressive unicorns.
Lexis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:02 PM #38

Quote:
People are calling her now a granny, fake, aggressive, shown her true colours now money has been involved. I think people have been waiting for Chloe to speak up for a long time so they could fire some hate at her because they aren't comfortable with a nice girl winning (regardless of what she has done outside of the house).

We are inevitably now going to get an all male top 4 from the most dire male cast in year from the most boring series every, it's strangely very apt
she didn't have to do anything. As there are far less hms in the house now, she became more visible, and all these traits people ignore, or didn't even notice before, became glaring now
mimosveta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:05 PM #39
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I do support males tho. I liked Aaron before he got chucked out...

If c5 could cast decent males like past Derek, Science, Kemal, Fed, Ahmed, Dale, Billi who I all like then I could support them. But cast a lineup of dullard rehashed flops and I won't be here for it.

The sexism is not deservedly on me anyway since females are PROVEN to get a harsher time on the show than males, which has been evidenced again recently by Harry getting vilified and Nick getting off scot free.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:07 PM #40
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh and did i also mention ARROGANT....lets not kid ourselves, the reason she's getting so heated over the prize money dwindling is because she is sure she's gonna win..its not the prize money Joel and Jack are throwing away..its HER MONEY
That's not fair to assume that she knows she's going to win. If she hasn't said it then you can't really use it against her
Old 08-07-2015, 05:10 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexis View Post
I cant wait, I have to wait about seven more hours yet but, I honestly want Chloe to keep all this up because Harry and even Chloe herself got it right when they both said its bringing out the true colours of the HMs, but unlike Harry, Chloe didnt understand it would bring out her true colours as well.

Now I am just sitting back and waiting for the British public at large, and the ever biased bbbots to take notice of it and start really talking about it but they only will if she keeps this up, so heres hoping!

Funny you should mention Harry. Harry plays a blinder in it
Old 08-07-2015, 05:14 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh and did i also mention ARROGANT....lets not kid ourselves, the reason she's getting so heated over the prize money dwindling is because she is sure she's gonna win..its not the prize money Joel and Jack are throwing away..its HER MONEY
Exactly. But she pretends it is Danny's

Her face was a picture when the GBP poll said that Danny was the biggest game player. Made my evening!
Old 08-07-2015, 05:15 PM #43
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Personally i think Sam has a strategy, this is not some dumb ass...this a clever woman playing the dumb ass card....and its a bit genius ...if Jack had hit the cash button then Chloe wood have been up for eviction...but by Sam hitting the button it meant Jack was up for evection..Jack who the crowd hated 2 days earlier....
Sam up against Harry, Nick and Chloe or Sam up against Harry, Nick and Jack.....LOL...LOL...me thinks Sam maybe be a bit sharper than she makes out...

She prob thought ''bollox'' when Nick saved himself the next day but she can relax because since then Chloe has single handedly destroyed her own position with her own greed, so Sam will still be safe anyway...LOL...Yes Folks, Chloe IS that stupid

Last edited by REDCROP; 09-07-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:18 PM #44
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
Exactly. But she pretends it is Danny's

Her face was a picture when the GBP poll said that Danny was the biggest game player. Made my evening!
ME TOO !!!
Old 08-07-2015, 05:18 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Personally i think Sam has a strategy, this is not some dumb ass...this a clever woman playing the dumb ass card....and its a bit genius ...if Jack had hit the cash button then Chloe wood have been up for eviction...but by Sam hitting the button it meant Jack was up for evection..Jack who the crowd hated 2 days earlier....
Sam up against Harry, Nick and Chloe or Sam up against Harry, Nick and Jack.....LOL...LOL...me thinks Sam maybe be a bit sharper than she makes out...

She prob thought ''bollox'' when Nick then reversed that situation but she can relax because since then Chloe has single handedly destroyed her own position with her own greed so Sam will still be safe anyway...LOL...Yes Folks, Chloe IS that stupid

WOW. You are really going for her. Great stuff.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:04 PM #46

Favourites:
BB16: Cristian

Favourites:
BB16: Cristian

Plus, in the latest clip on the app she chose to keep Ł5000 of the price fund! I wouldn't mind this at all, had she not gone on n on n on about the money being for the winner!! And when danny pulled her up on taking the money, she used Jack paying Ł4000 for football results as a reason!!!! He didn't bloody do it!!!! She's really selfish yet she insists its all the others that are!!! Get Chloe out!!!
Transgenderqueen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:16 PM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And some tried to defend her

Now do you see?
Old 08-07-2015, 07:20 PM #48

She hasn't done much wrong at all but the poisonous and venomous atmosphere that surrounds the show these days would lead you to think she she was a monster.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:26 PM #49
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Lets see... she has a go at Joel for buying a 2,500 grand Pizza, she is livid when Jack says he wants waste 4 grand on football results, she is then livid again both want to eat food rather then put in a 100 quid... and then after all that she is giving the pick of putting 5 grand in the pot of keeping it herself.. you think after the way she has moaned all week about others being selfish she would put the money in the pot, but shocker she takes the money.

Hypocrite at her finest. Her little act might fool people but not with me.

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:38 PM #50

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Well let me see, she dumped all over Jack when he tried to save her ass.
She bitched and moaned all over the money, calling even the suggestion or desire to lose or take some of the money as terrible and selfish. Then she took the 5k.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chloe, wrong