Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 30-01-2016, 11:56 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
If you read the post you will see it is very much specifically about Steph...it questions why behaving like a Diva is the reason people say she doesn't deserve to win while at the same time behaving like a Diva is the reason people say the others should....how is that not relevant in a thread about Steph ?
The thread is about steph not leaving with jezza, despite him offering to leave with her.

It has absolutely nothing to do with tiffany.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 12:05 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
The thread is about steph not leaving with jezza, despite him offering to leave with her.

It has absolutely nothing to do with tiffany.
The thread is about Steph not leaving with Jeremy and I am responding to people who say that she is being selfish, and putting on a show and behaving like a diva because of it.....my, relevant, question is why do those things reflect bad on Steph yet are celebrated in all the other females ? How is that not relevant ? And how does that hypocrisy sit with people ? Is that not a reasonable and relevant point to make ?
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 12:40 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
What Jeremy did was really commendable...I respected him for that...I'm sure many of us do. We are not disputing that though. Steph would have loved him to have walked out with her...for purely selfish reasons...to have him at her side, which he was happy to do. They all went in the house for exposure and to win..and their fee of course. Steph has completely failed to achieve what she went in there to do. Jeremy was an unknown...he wanted exposure...he wanted to win and she never took once gave that a thought because shes all me me me.
She has a lot of growing up to do...and she needs to stop thinking the world revolves around her and start taking responsibility for her actions.....and maybe thinking of others before herself and the effect her actions have on other people.
She is a truly selfish woman and you are blind if you don't see her selfishness.
This^
She is all 'i want i want i want' and does'nt care about what anyone else wants including her boyfriend or Jeremy.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 01:23 PM #29

Quote:
What Jeremy did was really commendable...I respected him for that...I'm sure many of us do. We are not disputing that though. Steph would have loved him to have walked out with her...for purely selfish reasons...to have him at her side, which he was happy to do. They all went in the house for exposure and to win..and their fee of course. Steph has completely failed to achieve what she went in there to do. Jeremy was an unknown...he wanted exposure...he wanted to win and she never took once gave that a thought because shes all me me me.
She has a lot of growing up to do...and she needs to stop thinking the world revolves around her and start taking responsibility for her actions.....and maybe thinking of others before herself and the effect her actions have on other people.
She is a truly selfish woman and you are blind if you don't see her selfishness.
I agree that she can be selfish but I think it's immaturity and not vindictive...most of them are selfish ...it's par for the course....it's almost a prerequisite ...one day she was so selfish I wanted her out....but I've never thought it was vindictive or calculated and I have never disagreed with her wanting to be with him....and i can understand how scared she was the other night and how terrifying it must be to know what awaits her on the outside.....if Jeremy said he was going with her then Jeremy meant it...he always means what he says....and she was probably relieved he was gonna protect her but who knows what was discussed in the build up to them both saying they were going to leave together....she is scared and she has def been bullied in there by some of the older females and there's no way Jeremy would want to leave her to face the music alone...but why are you so sure that she didn't want to leave with him when he went ? Are we sure that Jeremy didn't ask her to stay ...stay so she could thumb her noses at the others who've picked on her. She needs protecting when she comes out and I think he will be there for her...he doesn't need protecting, he never has....he knows that and so does she....you may be right, we've def been given footage that would appear that you are right ...but I think,at some point during their discussions about it, she would have said that Jeremy should stay behind without her....I don't know this for sure....but if people believe she is being selfish then why don't those same people also strongly dislike other housemates who have been equally as selfish ? If I believed Steph was genuinely vindictive and selfish then I would dislike her just like I do Gemma...no question...but I don't think that.
Old 30-01-2016, 01:31 PM #30

Jeremy may even have told her to stay in the house where she is safe while he goes out and smooths things out a bit to soften the harshness of what is waiting for the poor cow....he got cheers every week, she didn't....of course it's going to be easier for him to deal with it first, in a way I'm glad he went because of that reason....I am sure all these things were discussed between them, with Jeremy making all the decisions on behalf of both of them. ...if people disapprove of her dumping here boyfriend then go ahead but to disapprove of her acting up or being selfish is just not reasonable or fair if the others don't get treated with the same abuse when they leave....if this is not about the boy friend situation and it's about her behaving like a selfish diva them surely you must all hate Gemma and Tiffany too
Old 30-01-2016, 01:42 PM #31

Quote:
Jeremy may even have told her to stay in the house where she is safe while he goes out and smooths things out a bit to soften the harshness of what is waiting for the poor cow....he got cheers every week, she didn't....of course it's going to be easier for him to deal with it first, in a way I'm glad he went because of that reason....I am sure all these things were discussed between them, with Jeremy making all the decisions on behalf of both of them. ...if people disapprove of her dumping here boyfriend then go ahead but to disapprove of her acting up or being selfish is just not reasonable or fair if the others don't get treated with the same abuse when they leave....if this is not about the boy friend situation and it's about her behaving like a selfish diva them surely you must all hate Gemma and Tiffany too
Omg...you sure are making a lot of assumptions here. Jeremy leaving to smooth things out before she leaves ...are you for real?
Let's stick to the facts and discuss what we see instead of creating non existent conversations.
I don't dislike Gemma or Tiff in the way I dislike Steph. Gemma and Tiff are selfish to some degree but their selfishness hasn't affected anyone's life or opportunities....going without hot water for the sake of a blow dry didn't harm anyone did it?

Last edited by rusticgal; 30-01-2016 at 01:46 PM.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 01:57 PM #32

Quote:
Omg...you sure are making a lot of assumptions here. Jeremy leaving to smooth things out before she leaves ...are you for real?
Let's stick to the facts and discuss what we see instead of creating non existent conversations.
I don't dislike Gemma or Tiff in the way I dislike Steph. Gemma and Tiff are selfish to some degree but their selfishness hasn't affected anyone's life or opportunities....going without hot water for the sake of a blow dry didn't harm anyone did it?
I'm not making assumptions, I don't know what has been said, I'm surmising that what we see is not the whole picture....we have to use our judgement when we only have part of the story and my judgement tells me that she's vulnerable and scared and never has been vindictive.....you're judgement tells you the opposite....we will never agree on this one I'm afraid and you do right to stick with what you feel, as do I.
Old 30-01-2016, 02:52 PM #33

Quote:
I'm not making assumptions, I don't know what has been said, I'm surmising that what we see is not the whole picture....we have to use our judgement when we only have part of the story and my judgement tells me that she's vulnerable and scared and never has been vindictive.....you're judgement tells you the opposite....we will never agree on this one I'm afraid and you do right to stick with what you feel, as do I.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 04:08 PM #34
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Thought the exact same. She's not as stupid as she makes out when it comes to fame.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 05:42 PM #35

You say
Jeremy may even have told her to stay in the house where she is safe.

Why is this is someone going to hurt her what a load of tosh she's to face the music sometime.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 05:59 PM #36
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
You say
Jeremy may even have told her to stay in the house where she is safe.

Why is this is someone going to hurt her what a load of tosh she's to face the music sometime.
And Sam has coined it in on her "affair" so doubt he gives a chuff
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 09:23 PM #37
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

She has to be more emotional to just walk outright. This is a girl that does things on impulse. She doesn't have her mind on straight half the time. I don't feel just because she said she will means she actually will. She would need assistance, like housemates sending her into a rage, etc...

BB is smarter than that though. They force them to wait until they're calm and then they let them leave... the most emotional ones will end up staying 99% of the time.

The housemates aren't going to feel compelled to give her a reason to leave either this late in the competition because they know where she sits with the public and it is helping to keep the heat off of them in the very least. There's an opportunity she can redeem herself some too, but they'll probably all tell her to stay, it's only a week, blah blah blah...

She should stay since she is getting paid. For all she knows she may be out of a home per her boyfriend once she walks so it will probably cost some substantial cash to just move...
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 10:32 PM #38

Her Dad repeated a few times on the phone to her that she needed to stick it to the end and not quit. That might have played a role in her decision.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 10:43 PM #39

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Pegasus View Post
Her Dad repeated a few times on the phone to her that she needed to stick it to the end and not quit. That might have played a role in her decision.
Absolutely.

Jez also said it was 6 days left as did Scotty T and John, she knows just to hang in there and to know that the public voted to save her must be a big boost.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fame, hungry, notice, steph