Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2016, 05:52 PM #176
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Do whatever you like?

I don't even remember saying they don't exist just that I wasn't aware of them or noticed them
Seems a bit of a pointless thing to say then but okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Yes Jack , you tell them, you of course are the epitome of the grown up forum member

I mean, surely it could not have been you that just this moment, in Serious Debates posted this in my Donald Trump thread?

"I bet that blown up image on the screen behind him is his cum face and now I feel sick "

You are aware that said post was a joke, right? A joke that I then clarified was a joke to another member. A joke made in a thread about a topic of which my opinions are already well documented. You are aware of all of this, right?

There's a notable difference here which makes your comparison a moot one. My post was a joke, the endless posts about Lateysha (or 'Ldfosgps' if you wanna deliberately spell a housemate's name wrong with some disconcerting undertones) being 'fat' or a 'slag' or a 'slapper' or a 'terrible mother' are not. They are the serious opinions of the people who are posting them. As are the attacks on Jason about him being a 'beast' or 'ugly' or a 'woman beater'.

A nice attempt at character assassination there LT, but I'm afraid you need to try harder.
Old 24-07-2016, 05:52 PM #177
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
This thread is everything that's wrong with on season. Nasty, vitriolic insults about housemates appearances, criticisms about the parenting skills of people you watch on TV for 48 minutes a night, and petty tit-for-tat exchanges of people arguing about who's said this about this housemate before, and who's a hypocrite and who isn't

I'm so fed up of seeing this crap on here. These people are human beings with real feelings and are just characters on a television show you watch for a grand total of 50 odd hours a series across two months - that's just over two days worth of highlights. You do not know them. This is just television. And it doesn't give you the right to insult the way people look or how good or bad their parenting may be.

The housemates put themselves up to be judged as housemates within the confines of a glorified television set. That entails, you know...how good or bad they are as housemates. Not how attractive or ugly they are. Not how good or bad they are as parents, or friends or family members in the real world.

It's all so unnecessary and sours the forum year in, year out. I feel like I'm in a ****ing playground reading some of the posts on here sometimes. Either step away from the TV and get back into the real world or just give it a rest, some of us are fed up with seeing it...and I especially am baffled as to why it's permitted in the rules?
Indeed. These playground insults then the attempts to justify it too are ****ing pathetic. I don't know if I forget how awful it usually is, or if it actually has been worse than ever this year, but the forum this year has sickened me at a fair few points. The sheer amount of people involved in being childish twats with no filter this year has made it nearly impossibly to moderate also, as if I banned everyone who is being/has been a dick then we would have about 20 members left on here right now.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 24-07-2016, 05:53 PM #178
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
NOW THAT is hilarious you've made threads about him and you wanted him to DIE !!! ffs who says stuff like that at least own it
I think I said once when he evicted Lateysha that he can go die. Call it shock and anger but you'd be hard pressed to find me saying it when I'm being rational.

Shall we go hunt down all the times you've called Lateysha fat? because I think we'll find more instances of you doing that than me saying anything about how Jason looks
Old 24-07-2016, 05:53 PM #179
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Could be worse, there's a thread on here with people saying Marco deserves to die and they can't wait till he does....but that fare game, cause he's no ones favourite housemate ...ironically some of the same people who are on this one and outraged at people commenting on Lateyshas size

Strangely hardly anyone protested about that thread
I think the comments on here about Marco are absolutely pathetic too (and if you remember I was a Marco fan...not that that would elevate or diminish my defence of him or any other housemate)

It's all so childish and people really ought to be ashamed of themselves
Old 24-07-2016, 05:55 PM #180

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think I said once when he evicted Lateysha that he can go die. Call it shock and anger but you'd be hard pressed to find me saying it when I'm being rational.

Shall we go hunt down all the times you've called Lateysha fat? because I think we'll find more instances of you doing that than me saying anything about how Jason looks
I don't recall ever calling her FAT,i said she would be a better bouncer than Jason,totally different thing,you've been vile about Jason and at every opportunity,i wasn't the only one that noticed

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 24-07-2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 05:56 PM #181
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Old 24-07-2016, 05:59 PM #182

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well that says absolutely nothing does it ?

Old 24-07-2016, 05:59 PM #183
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Irony of Helen stans judging Teesh for going on a show to get money for her child when Hell**** did the same thing? Works both ways!
Perfect post

IIRC Helen rarely ever mentioned her son on the show as well, something Lateysha is being criticised for
Old 24-07-2016, 05:59 PM #184
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Indeed. These playground insults then the attempts to justify it too are ****ing pathetic. I don't know if I forget how awful it usually is, or if it actually has been worse than ever this year, but the forum this year has sickened me at a fair few points. The sheer amount of people involved in being childish twats with no filter this year has made it nearly impossibly to moderate also, as if I banned everyone who is being/has been a dick then we would have about 20 members left on here right now.
I'm glad you agree. Actually I think last year was definitely the peak of it, this place was so miserable the entire series because of it. This year started out well but in the last few weeks it's returned to normal and it's a shame

I can imagine it's a pain in the arse to deal with though so I do sympathise. I'm aware there's a rule about OTT hatred of housemates, but is criticising their appearances/general outside lives (i.e. parenting) actually against the rules? Because I personally think it should be if not, it just seems so unnecessary to me it has no relevance to what they're like as housemates and really sours the forum. I imagine it must be awful to sift through if you're a relative of the housemates too, and there's no reason why that should be the case. I know if it were one of my family members or friends being insulted like some of them are on here, it really would not go down well

Last edited by Jack_; 24-07-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:00 PM #185

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Perfect post

IIRC Helen rarely ever mentioned her son on the show as well, something Lateysha is being criticised for
She did he was 10 at the time and probably at school

Old 24-07-2016, 06:05 PM #186

Big Brother 2016: Evelyn Ellis BREAKS OUT after Georgina Leigh Cantwell returns http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...l-returns.html via @tellymix
Old 24-07-2016, 06:06 PM #187
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Calling someone fat and wishing them dead is not even in the same league
Old 24-07-2016, 06:06 PM #188
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
Big Brother 2016: Evelyn Ellis BREAKS OUT after Georgina Leigh Cantwell returns http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...l-returns.html via @tellymix
Lock the bleeding door !!
Old 24-07-2016, 06:08 PM #189
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Calling someone fat and wishing them dead is not even in the same league
You're right, they're not. But what they both are is absolutely pathetically unnecessary, childish, vitriolic comments about people you watch on television for 48 minutes a day

There's no justification for either of them
Old 24-07-2016, 06:09 PM #190
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You're right, they're not. But what they both are is absolutely pathetically unnecessary, childish, vitriolic comments about people you watch on television for 48 minutes a day

There's no justification for either of them
TOTALLY different ,and surely a ban-able offence ?
Old 24-07-2016, 06:09 PM #191

On tonight’s show: Ex Housemates Ryan, Georgina, Charlie and Lateysha return to the Big Brother house… Big Brother’s Trail Task stirs it up – Jackson and Hughie are happy to see their other halves,Jason lets rip in the Diary Room and Evelyn hakes a hasty retreat.

Evelyn is in the Diary Room taking to Big Brother about life without ex Housemate and bestie, Laura.

Evelyn: “Its weird how attached you get…I miss her, she was my only true friend in here.

Hughie and Jayne are discussing last night’s Award Show. He tells her that Andy’s Diary Room rant shocked him more that Jayne’s did which is why he voted for it. Jayne: “The thing is Hughie, Andy has a lot of love for you… things just get him down, try and make friends (with him).” Hughie: “I want to be friends with Andy but that’s what’s disappointing…we’ve been moving on from what happened in the Pod…I felt disappointed that he’s gone in there (the Diary Room) and done that.”

For today’s task, Big Brother is puts Housemates on trail. Housemates are split into two teams and each Housemate has been accused of a crime. Legal Team A isEvelyn, Jason, Alex and Andy and Legal Team B is Jackson, Jayne, Hughie and Sam. Each of the accused Housemates will take to the stand and a member of the opposing team will act as the Prosecuting Housemate. During the Trail, Big Brother calls a surprise witness to the stand to give testimony.

Andy is the first Housemate to be called to the stand he has been accused of ‘Being Patronising.’ Andy pleads not guilty. Ex Housemate Latesysha is called as an Expert Witness.

Lateysha: “…just cos you’re a bit more intelligent than a lot of the people in here, you think you’re superior to everyone.” Andy: “You will always be a subjective viewer.” Lateysha: “I don’t even know what that means.” Andy: “Well there’s a surprise! There, I’m being patronising, you have the vocabulary of an acorn.”

Andy is found ‘Guilty.’ Next in the dock is Jason who has been accused of being a ‘Game Player.’ Ex Housemate Ryan has been called as an Expert Witness.

Ryan: “You’ve got rid of your biggest competition, worked out that playing Mister Nice Guy will get you through to the final…You nominated Charlie yet she never nominated you, you’re a definition of a game player.

Due to a lack of evidence and a ‘non-united front’ from the prosecution, Big Brother finds Jason ‘Not Guilty.’ Jackson is the next Housemate to stand Trial; he has been accused of ‘Contradicting Himself.’ Ex Housemate Georgina has been called as an Expert Witness.

Georgina: “When it comes to the welfare of your child, opinions can change all the time…everyone is here for the money.”

Big Brother hears the evidence from both sides and finds Jackson ‘Guilty.’Next to be called to the stand is Evelyn, accused of ‘Looking like a Mug.’ Georgina is called in again as an Expert Witness.

Georgina: “I’m gonna say this from girl to girl…one film that springs to mind ‘He’s Just Not That into You”… You shouldn’t chase that, nip it in the bud, stop it.”

Big Brother finds at Evelyn ‘Guilty.’ Housemates have now been on trial for over two hours. Each team has two successful prosecutions. Jayne’s is the final case to be heard, she has been accused of ‘Moaniness’ (sic). Ex Housemate Charlie has been called as an Expert Witness but first has a few choice words for Jason.

Charlie: “You nominated me and you bare faced lied to me when I had that conversation with you Chelsea and I in the kitchen… I’ve seen it Jason!”

Despite Charlie’s testimony that Jayne’s Moaniness is “comedy gold,” Big Brother finds Jayne‘Guilty.’ As a result Team A has won more cases and has therefore won the Task. Jayne, Sam, Hughie and Jackson head to the jail in the garden. Alex, Jason, Andy and Evelyn are rewarded with a chicken dinner.

Jason has come to Diary Room. Most of the winning Housemates have lost their appetite.

Jason: “I want out, get me out, I’m gonna break down, I’m gonna snap and I’m gonna snap the wrong way.”

Evelyn is in the garden talking to Sam, Hughie and Jackson.

Evelyn: “This has nothing to do with Alex, I can tell something is wrong…I just wanna kick down that ******ing exit.”

Evelyn leaves the garden and exits the house through the door in the Bedroom. Housemates are in shock. A short while later, Jayne consoles an upset Andy and tells him to get some “perspective.”

o Jayne: “You’ve had your fiancée in here telling you you’re doing great, you’ve been saved every ******ing time, you have no reason to feel the way you do.”

Evelynreturns to the house. She apologises for leaving and says that seeing their ex Housemates ‘freaked’ her out.

Some of the Housemates are in the Garden. Alexand Jackson are talking in the Living Area as Jason exits the Diary Room feeling “much calmer.”

Most of the Housemates have opted for an early night. Alexand Evelyn are in the Garden, talking it out.

Evelyn: “I’ve done this to myself…I should never have sat on your lap, been so forward, screaming ‘I like Alex’…let’s try and have fun, I’m gonna keep my distance.”

Alex: “I’ve got two sides, one, I’m going to keep my distance, lets go back to before. The other side is should I change, I don’t want you to be mugged off?”

Evelyn: “Georgina saying, ‘he’s not that into you’ was a really big punch in the face.”

http://bigblagger.co.uk/big-brother/...evelyn-breaks/

Last edited by erinp5; 24-07-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:10 PM #192
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
Video does not exist ?
Old 24-07-2016, 06:12 PM #193
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I'm glad you agree. Actually I think last year was definitely the peak of it, this place was so miserable the entire series because of it. This year started out well but in the last few weeks it's returned to normal and it's a shame

I can imagine it's a pain in the arse to deal with though so I do sympathise. I'm aware there's a rule about OTT hatred of housemates, but is criticising their appearances/general outside lives (i.e. parenting) actually against the rules? Because I personally think it should be if not, it just seems so unnecessary to me it has no relevance to what they're like as housemates and really sours the forum. I imagine it must be awful to sift through if you're a relative of the housemates too, and there's no reason why that should be the case. I know if it were one of my family members or friends being insulted like some of them are on here, it really would not go down well
Honestly, its a bit of a grey area but for example if someone was just going thread to thread saying (for example) Lateysha is a fat waste of space and a bad mother without contributing anything else it would be a rule break. if they add something like that onto the end of pretty much every post its a rulebreak also.

But again, SO many people have been doing this that we have been kinda left with the option of banning half of the forum (and facing the inevitable moaning from people as they have been banned for 'nothing' or kickoffs as friends had been banned for 'nothing) along with a wave of multis, or being more...lenient.

Also again, honestly, I have pretty much stepped back from moderating this season as I cannot deal with it. I am sick of seeing so many people being so vile and completely lacking in self awareness and calling others out on exactly the same thing they have done. I have been dealing with obvious rulebreaks only and am considering stepping down properly as there are just far too many people think they can do whatever the **** they want then moan when punished for it. This is the first year I have felt unable to deal with it all without just permabanning people as the levels of hypocrisy all around has wound me up way too much...as such I feel what I do would be too harsh so have left it all well alone :S
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:13 PM #194
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
On tonight’s show: Ex Housemates Ryan, Georgina, Charlie and Lateysha return to the Big Brother house… Big Brother’s Trail Task stirs it up – Jackson and Hughie are happy to see their other halves,Jason lets rip in the Diary Room and Evelyn hakes a hasty retreat.

Evelyn is in the Diary Room taking to Big Brother about life without ex Housemate and bestie, Laura.

Evelyn: “Its weird how attached you get…I miss her, she was my only true friend in here.

Hughie and Jayne are discussing last night’s Award Show. He tells her that Andy’s Diary Room rant shocked him more that Jayne’s did which is why he voted for it. Jayne: “The thing is Hughie, Andy has a lot of love for you… things just get him down, try and make friends (with him).” Hughie: “I want to be friends with Andy but that’s what’s disappointing…we’ve been moving on from what happened in the Pod…I felt disappointed that he’s gone in there (the Diary Room) and done that.”

For today’s task, Big Brother is puts Housemates on trail. Housemates are split into two teams and each Housemate has been accused of a crime. Legal Team A isEvelyn, Jason, Alex and Andy and Legal Team B is Jackson, Jayne, Hughie and Sam. Each of the accused Housemates will take to the stand and a member of the opposing team will act as the Prosecuting Housemate. During the Trail, Big Brother calls a surprise witness to the stand to give testimony.

Andy is the first Housemate to be called to the stand he has been accused of ‘Being Patronising.’ Andy pleads not guilty. Ex Housemate Latesysha is called as an Expert Witness.

Lateysha: “…just cos you’re a bit more intelligent than a lot of the people in here, you think you’re superior to everyone.” Andy: “You will always be a subjective viewer.” Lateysha: “I don’t even know what that means.” Andy: “Well there’s a surprise! There, I’m being patronising, you have the vocabulary of an acorn.”

Andy is found ‘Guilty.’ Next in the dock is Jason who has been accused of being a ‘Game Player.’ Ex Housemate Ryan has been called as an Expert Witness.

Ryan: “You’ve got rid of your biggest competition, worked out that playing Mister Nice Guy will get you through to the final…You nominated Charlie yet she never nominated you, you’re a definition of a game player.

Due to a lack of evidence and a ‘non-united front’ from the prosecution, Big Brother finds Jason ‘Not Guilty.’ Jackson is the next Housemate to stand Trial; he has been accused of ‘Contradicting Himself.’ Ex Housemate Georgina has been called as an Expert Witness.

Georgina: “When it comes to the welfare of your child, opinions can change all the time…everyone is here for the money.”

Big Brother hears the evidence from both sides and finds Jackson ‘Guilty.’Next to be called to the stand is Evelyn, accused of ‘Looking like a Mug.’ Georgina is called in again as an Expert Witness.

Georgina: “I’m gonna say this from girl to girl…one film that springs to mind ‘He’s Just Not That into You”… You shouldn’t chase that, nip it in the bud, stop it.”

Big Brother finds at Evelyn ‘Guilty.’ Housemates have now been on trial for over two hours. Each team has two successful prosecutions. Jayne’s is the final case to be heard, she has been accused of ‘Moaniness’ (sic). Ex Housemate Charlie has been called as an Expert Witness but first has a few choice words for Jason.

Charlie: “You nominated me and you bare faced lied to me when I had that conversation with you Chelsea and I in the kitchen… I’ve seen it Jason!”

Despite Charlie’s testimony that Jayne’s Moaniness is “comedy gold,” Big Brother finds Jayne‘Guilty.’ As a result Team A has won more cases and has therefore won the Task. Jayne, Sam, Hughie and Jackson head to the jail in the garden. Alex, Jason, Andy and Evelyn are rewarded with a chicken dinner.

Jason has come to Diary Room. Most of the winning Housemates have lost their appetite.

Jason: “I want out, get me out, I’m gonna break down, I’m gonna snap and I’m gonna snap the wrong way.”

Evelyn is in the garden talking to Sam, Hughie and Jackson.

Evelyn: “This has nothing to do with Alex, I can tell something is wrong…I just wanna kick down that ******ing exit.”

Evelyn leaves the garden and exits the house through the door in the Bedroom. Housemates are in shock. A short while later, Jayne consoles an upset Andy and tells him to get some “perspective.”

o Jayne: “You’ve had your fiancée in here telling you you’re doing great, you’ve been saved every ******ing time, you have no reason to feel the way you do.”

Evelynreturns to the house. She apologises for leaving and says that seeing their ex Housemates ‘freaked’ her out.

Some of the Housemates are in the Garden. Alexand Jackson are talking in the Living Area as Jason exits the Diary Room feeling “much calmer.”

Most of the Housemates have opted for an early night. Alexand Evelyn are in the Garden, talking it out.

Evelyn: “I’ve done this to myself…I should never have sat on your lap, been so forward, screaming ‘I like Alex’…let’s try and have fun, I’m gonna keep my distance.”

Alex: “I’ve got two sides, one, I’m going to keep my distance, lets go back to before. The other side is should I change, I don’t want you to be mugged off?”

Evelyn: “Georgina saying, ‘he’s not that into you’ was a really big punch in the face.”

http://bigblagger.co.uk/big-brother/...evelyn-breaks/

Andy deserves to win on pointing this out alone ....Put her RIGHT in her place ...Well done Andy lad
Old 24-07-2016, 06:14 PM #195
0_o

0_o

I am also aware that the above post kind of questions my ability to moderate fairly anymore and I would agree with that. Years and years of endless bile and blame kinda does that to you I am considering stepping down properly, for anyone concerned about my skills these days
Quote:
Quote:
Old 24-07-2016, 06:14 PM #196
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Honestly, its a bit of a grey area but for example if someone was just going thread to thread saying (for example) Lateysha is a fat waste of space and a bad mother without contributing anything else it would be a rule break. if they add something like that onto the end of pretty much every post its a rulebreak also.

But again, SO many people have been doing this that we have been kinda left with the option of banning half of the forum (and facing the inevitable moaning from people as they have been banned for 'nothing' or kickoffs as friends had been banned for 'nothing) along with a wave of multis, or being more...lenient.

Also again, honestly, I have pretty much stepped back from moderating this season as I cannot deal with it. I am sick of seeing so many people being so vile and completely lacking in self awareness and calling others out on exactly the same thing they have done. I have been dealing with obvious rulebreaks only and am considering stepping down properly as there are just far too many people think they can do whatever the **** they want then moan when punished for it. This is the first year I have felt unable to deal with it all without just permabanning people as the levels of hypocrisy all around has wound me up way too much...as such I feel what I do would be too harsh so have left it all well alone :S
What about wishing a hm8 dead ?
Old 24-07-2016, 06:15 PM #197
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I am also aware that the above post kind of questions my ability to moderate fairly anymore and I would agree with that. Years and years of endless bile and blame kinda does that to you I am considering stepping down properly, for anyone concerned about my skills these days
Aw no. You're a great mod. It can't be an easy job
Old 24-07-2016, 06:15 PM #198
0_o

0_o

Also

Quote:
Sorry but ****ing LOL. I love him
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 24-07-2016 at 06:15 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:15 PM #199
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
What about wishing a hm8 dead ?
Clearly an obvious rulebreak, would have dealt with that immediately had I seen it
Quote:
Quote:
Old 24-07-2016, 06:15 PM #200
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Also