Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 15-08-2016, 06:49 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Ive not seen anyone else with a personality in there for him to suppress
Come in Joseph Heller we've got a 'Catch 22'...

I LOVE you Chuff.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 06:50 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
Thanks Lostie.

Old 15-08-2016, 07:09 PM #53
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Come in Joseph Heller we've got a 'Catch 22'...

I LOVE you Chuff.
Well honestly Kirk what a set of boring twats they are this series part from Bear ..Ive never seen a series like it
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 06:40 AM #54
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I honestly think Kirk that he's supressing himself and his own balance just as much as he is with others with his persistent and continuous/constant feeling that his attention will come from 'spoiling everything' and winding everyone up as much as he can...I've noticed for the last few shows that he sometimes 'talks baby'...adopts a child-like voice..?...that's something that I've never really seen a guy do before, it's something that is more associated with females with those who do it...(I'm not sure what the psychology....)..but I really do think that the purposeful stress that he's putting on others and the strain etc is showing on himself because he's not being his true self either, he's playing a character and trying to sustain that character for 24 hours a day, day in and day out etc...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 07:18 AM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I honestly think Kirk that he's supressing himself and his own balance just as much as he is with others with his persistent and continuous/constant feeling that his attention will come from 'spoiling everything' and winding everyone up as much as he can...I've noticed for the last few shows that he sometimes 'talks baby'...adopts a child-like voice..?...that's something that I've never really seen a guy do before, it's something that is more associated with females with those who do it...(I'm not sure what the psychology....)..but I really do think that the purposeful stress that he's putting on others and the strain etc is showing on himself because he's not being his true self either, he's playing a character and trying to sustain that character for 24 hours a day, day in and day out etc...
I agree Ammi. His behaviour is getting increasingly more 'forced' and that he seems to be 'running out of ideas' as to what 'shocking' stunt to pull next, and the strain of that - as you rightly say - does seem to be impacting upon himself.

I too have noticed his voice. He seems to be struggling NOT to fully morph into Joe Pasquale. If only the boorish prick would 'Have An Accident'.

Great to see you back posting Ammi, and I hope that Birthday was a stunner.

Old 16-08-2016, 07:30 AM #56
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I agree Ammi. His behaviour is getting increasingly more 'forced' and that he seems to be 'running out of ideas' as to what 'shocking' stunt to pull next, and the strain of that - as you rightly say - does seem to be impacting upon himself.

I too have noticed his voice. He seems to be struggling NOT to fully morph into Joe Pasquale. If only the boorish prick would 'Have An Accident'.

Great to see you back posting Ammi, and I hope that Birthday was a stunner.
....awww, thank you Kirk....Mr A has some time away from work so we went away for a few days and I had a lovely birthday with la famille.....

...hmmm, this is it really..I just don't believe that he's being natural or being himself with what he's doing so constantly, I think that 'winding up' is just one element of him but he's pushing it and has pushed it to such limits that the strain is also showing on him..this is also why this isn't in any way a 'normal house' and housemate's reactions and actions can't be compared to previous houses because the stress factor hasn't been comparable to just 'living in a confined environment with those we have nothing in common with'...one of the big things for me with the celebrity one is seeing the egos etc and that hasn't nearly come into play so much this series because it's all been reactionary behaviour to bad behaviour and etc etc....last night with the Year Book thing and Aubrey asking Bear why he had ruined it..?...and his reply of 'just because' or something..?...so much like a child who doesn't understand any thought process/reasons etc for destrution and that's what it's all become for him as well now..he's just lost his way and has no idea anymore because he's lost or supressed himself also..../it was quite sad really, hearing him say that....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 07:46 AM #57

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Dawn French ‏@Dawn_French 1m1 minute ago
Am beyond FURIOUS that 'Bear' has hijacked my fave telly #CBBUK for his own idiotic showing off purposes.#boringtwot

Old 16-08-2016, 07:48 AM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Dawn French ‏@Dawn_French 1m1 minute ago
Am beyond FURIOUS that 'Bear' has hijacked my fave telly #CBBUK for his own idiotic showing off purposes.#boringtwot

I love Dawn.

Old 16-08-2016, 10:15 AM #59

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
He seems stuck in child mode in so many ways, and so much of his behaviour suggests that. The baby talk/voice is really strange. He did mention something one night about being his Mum's favourite- maybe he reverts to child mode to get what he wants or to in attempt to get away with unacceptable behaviour, something he learnt as a child?

There is a lot about Bear that is strange in a man of 26.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 10:18 AM #60
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

he's just being himself and actually is getting on well with everyone. But he likes to wind people up, no doubt

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bear, hm, personalities, real, stephen, suppressing