Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2016, 10:29 PM #51
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
she really didnt, many states werent even voted on they were just given to hilary but other politicians
I cannot agree and Bernie Sanders would have kicked off if that was the case,with even a hint of real unfairness, he was in with an outside chance.

For me at least,my view, she won the selection for nomination to run fair and square, and while maybe it was a bit more about respect for her efforts from the Democrats,(that even Mr Trump is on about now in his current sudden change of heart and his lauding of her),however still as valid a result for her as has been the case for all before her.

Equally so, despite the Republicans wishing Trump would disappear near all through the Republican primaries, his selection for them was equally won fair and square too.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:39 PM #52
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I cannot agree and Bernie Sanders would have kicked off if that was the case,with even a hint of real unfairness, he was in with an outside chance.

For me at least,my view, she won the selection for nomination to run fair and square, and while maybe it was a bit more about respect for her efforts from the Democrats,(that even Mr Trump is on about now in his current sudden change of heart and his lauding of her),however still as valid a result for her as has been the case for all before her.

Equally so, despite the Republicans wishing Trump would disappear near all through the Republican primaries, his selection for them was equally won fair and square too.
Eh? He did kick off and his supporters went berserk and rightly so, the entire clinton democratic campaign was incredibly corrupt with many states rigged with no votes and of coruse the super delegates...her massive network of workers and supporters also slandered bernie throughout as a sexist mysoginist, absolutely disgusting people.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:25 AM #53

Sorry Joey but The Truth is absolutely correct. The Clinton campaign has been one of the most CORRUPT in American political history - not only against Trump, but well before that, against fellow Democrat rival Bernie Sanders.

I am very surprised that is is not common knowledge after the 20,000 leaked Democratic National Committee emails spanning January 2015 to May 2016, which were made available to the public by Wikileaks.

The DNC apologised to Bernie Sanders for this Email Scandal.

These emails clearly prove how DNC staff - who are supposed to work equitably on behalf of ALL Democrat candidates - plotted AGAINST Bernie Sanders to ensure that Clinton got the nomination.

These 'Dirty Tricks' included a scheme with corrupt 'pro-Hillary' media collaborators, to undermine Sanders standing with Christian Democrats by wrongly portraying him in the media as; an 'ATHEIST'.

The Chairwoman of The Democratic Party - Debbie Wasserman Schultz - resigned from her position after she was proved to have sent an email during the run up to the Primary Election in which she pledged that Bernie; "would NOT be president."

Another scandal concerned a corroborated report, that instead of apportioning funds raised equally to all the Democratic Candidates as it should have, the DNC’s fundraising committee was instead, laundering money to the Clinton campaign.

Against the rules, DNC officials conspired BEFORE the Primaries even started, to "disproportionately endorse Clinton" against Sanders, and throughout the Primaries, those same officials plotted to "help Clinton build and maintain a lead over Sanders".

All the way through, the Democratic Party deliberately hid and downplayed Clinton's many scandals and "shortfalls" to ensure that more votes were cast for her than Sanders.

This conspiracy by the DNC, meant, that in effect, poor Bernie was not only running against Clinton, but the entire Democratic Establishment.

But the above is only the tip of a very large rotten iceberg, when it comes to HC's Campaign of Corruption, because there is the scandalous case of voter irregularities and voter suppression in New York.

It is very telling, that old Bernie had won seven of the last nine Democratic primaries, and that the two he lost to Clinton were subject of "massive voter irregularities" - which in the overwhelming majority of cases, disadvantaged Bernie supporters and not Hillary devotees.

These included:

a) In New York, 126,000 people were mysteriously removed from the Voter's Register in Brooklyn (where Bernie was born and raised) Despite being registered in October, on election day their names and details had mysteriously been removed without trace.

b) Another 60,000 Brooklyn Democrats had their registrations mysteriously changed to Republican so they couldn’t vote for Bernie.

It's telling that these deletions and alterations were made "AFTER the April 1 deadline for voters to make these modifications, themselves", so, Someone else HAD to have altered these registrations in secret without the voters knowledge.

c) Nearly one third of the Democrats throughout New York who went to vote, found their registrations had been changed, making those Democrats - the GREAT majority of whom were Sanders supporters - ineligible to vote.

It has been calculated, that HAD these voters been counted, the state would probably have gone Bernie.

Not only did Bernie Sanders 'go ballistic' on public record' at all this corruption against him, there are also currently, numerous high profile court cases in place stemming from it all.

Finally Joey, there is the mystery of just why, at 8:30 pm on the day of The Primaries, just over an hour after the polls closed, with hundreds of people still WAITING to vote, and with less than one percent of precincts reporting the results, the Associated Press declared Hillary Clinton the winner.

Could it be that by deceitfully prematurely declaring Clinton the winner, any Bernie voters still queuing to vote, would think; "No point waiting in the cold. He's already lost" and then GO HOME?

If the FULL truth about crooked Hillary was really known by those saying she is "the lesser of two evils" - they might not be saying it. Because, CLEARLY, the corrupt bitch isn't.

In my opinion.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 15-11-2016 at 01:32 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:24 AM #54

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Sorry Joey but The Truth is absolutely correct. The Clinton campaign has been one of the most CORRUPT in American political history - not only against Trump, but well before that, against fellow Democrat rival Bernie Sanders.

I am very surprised that is is not common knowledge after the 20,000 leaked Democratic National Committee emails spanning January 2015 to May 2016, which were made available to the public by Wikileaks.

The DNC apologised to Bernie Sanders for this Email Scandal.

These emails clearly prove how DNC staff - who are supposed to work equitably on behalf of ALL Democrat candidates - plotted AGAINST Bernie Sanders to ensure that Clinton got the nomination.

These 'Dirty Tricks' included a scheme with corrupt 'pro-Hillary' media collaborators, to undermine Sanders standing with Christian Democrats by wrongly portraying him in the media as; an 'ATHEIST'.

The Chairwoman of The Democratic Party - Debbie Wasserman Schultz - resigned from her position after she was proved to have sent an email during the run up to the Primary Election in which she pledged that Bernie; "would NOT be president."

Another scandal concerned a corroborated report, that instead of apportioning funds raised equally to all the Democratic Candidates as it should have, the DNC’s fundraising committee was instead, laundering money to the Clinton campaign.

Against the rules, DNC officials conspired BEFORE the Primaries even started, to "disproportionately endorse Clinton" against Sanders, and throughout the Primaries, those same officials plotted to "help Clinton build and maintain a lead over Sanders".

All the way through, the Democratic Party deliberately hid and downplayed Clinton's many scandals and "shortfalls" to ensure that more votes were cast for her than Sanders.

This conspiracy by the DNC, meant, that in effect, poor Bernie was not only running against Clinton, but the entire Democratic Establishment.

But the above is only the tip of a very large rotten iceberg, when it comes to HC's Campaign of Corruption, because there is the scandalous case of voter irregularities and voter suppression in New York.

It is very telling, that old Bernie had won seven of the last nine Democratic primaries, and that the two he lost to Clinton were subject of "massive voter irregularities" - which in the overwhelming majority of cases, disadvantaged Bernie supporters and not Hillary devotees.

These included:

a) In New York, 126,000 people were mysteriously removed from the Voter's Register in Brooklyn (where Bernie was born and raised) Despite being registered in October, on election day their names and details had mysteriously been removed without trace.

b) Another 60,000 Brooklyn Democrats had their registrations mysteriously changed to Republican so they couldn’t vote for Bernie.

It's telling that these deletions and alterations were made "AFTER the April 1 deadline for voters to make these modifications, themselves", so, Someone else HAD to have altered these registrations in secret without the voters knowledge.

c) Nearly one third of the Democrats throughout New York who went to vote, found their registrations had been changed, making those Democrats - the GREAT majority of whom were Sanders supporters - ineligible to vote.

It has been calculated, that HAD these voters been counted, the state would probably have gone Bernie.

Not only did Bernie Sanders 'go ballistic' on public record' at all this corruption against him, there are also currently, numerous high profile court cases in place stemming from it all.

Finally Joey, there is the mystery of just why, at 8:30 pm on the day of The Primaries, just over an hour after the polls closed, with hundreds of people still WAITING to vote, and with less than one percent of precincts reporting the results, the Associated Press declared Hillary Clinton the winner.

Could it be that by deceitfully prematurely declaring Clinton the winner, any Bernie voters still queuing to vote, would think; "No point waiting in the cold. He's already lost" and then GO HOME?

If the FULL truth about crooked Hillary was really known by those saying she is "the lesser of two evils" - they might not be saying it. Because, CLEARLY, the corrupt bitch isn't.

In my opinion.
Very interesting
Old 15-11-2016, 07:55 AM #55
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Eh? He did kick off and his supporters went berserk and rightly so, the entire clinton democratic campaign was incredibly corrupt with many states rigged with no votes and of coruse the super delegates...her massive network of workers and supporters also slandered bernie throughout as a sexist mysoginist, absolutely disgusting people.
I heard some pretty disgusting things from Trump and his supporters, neither has the moral ground on this one I'm afraid.

There have always been the super delegates votes too and please, anyone to think Hillary Clinton was not going to be the one to walk in New York is misguided.

What is being revealed above is the Democratic Party's way of doing the primaries, that both indeed all candidates knew and accepted.
It may well have many failings however that really has little or nothing at all to do with Hillary Clinton, that was how it was set up.

The Republicans too were looking at if they could have even barred Trump were he to win enough primaries.
Had his winf or nomination from the primaries been much tighter, they may well have done something too to avoid him as their candidate.
It appears both have problems as to the make up of the whole electoral process of candidates.

It seems to me the system in the USA, is now outdated for the modern times and all of it, primaries and the distribution of the electoral college votes system now needs a massive overhaul.

So I do not accept that she was corrupt in the election process at all, the primaries and election were fought under the rules.
While instances may have occurred that expose the failings of the whole electoral system for both parties in USA elections as to nominations and te election itself.
To use that as another stick just to get at Clinton because some intensely dislike her does not carry weight with me and in my view again, I say, both won their nomination fairly and squarely in my view yet again, under the systems in place.

As for wikileaks, well there is another desperate to have destroyed Clinton too and perhaps that would carry more weight too if its leader properly submitted himself to answer his own allegations and possible charges first.

No, for me, both candidates won fairly their right to be candidates but I would say the whole USA system for elections is failing the USA really now, rather than bringing out the very best of candidates.

Last edited by joeysteele; 15-11-2016 at 09:13 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 09:01 AM #56
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I heard some pretty disgusting things from Trump and his supporters, neither has the moral ground on this one I'm afraid.

There have always been the super delegates votes too and please, anyone to think Hillary Clinton was not going to be the one to walk in New York is misguided.

What is being revealed above is the Democratic Party's way of doing the primaries, that both indeed all candidates knew and accepted.
It may well have many failings however that really has little or nothing at all to do with Hillary Clinton, that was how it was set up.

The Republicans too were looking at if they could have even barred Trump were he to win enough primaries.
Had his winf or nomination from the primaries been much tighter, they may well have done something too to avoid him as their candidate.
It appears both have problems as to the make up of the whole electoral process of candidates.

It seems to me the system in the USA, is not outdated for the modern times and all of it, primaries and the distribution of the electoral college votes system now needs a massive overhaul.

So I do not accept that she was corrupt in the election process at all, the primaries and election were fought under the rules.
While instances may have occurred that expose the failings of the whole electoral system for both parties in USA elections as to nominations and te election itself.
To use that as another stick just to get at Clinton because some intensely dislike her does not carry weight with me and in my view again, I say, both won their nomination fairly and squarely in my view yet again, under the systems in place.

As for wikileaks, well there is another desperate to have destroyed Clinton too and perhaps that would carry more weight too if its leader properly submitted himself to answer his own allegations and possible charges first.

No, for me, both candidates won fairly their right to be candidates but I would say the whole USA system for elections is failing the USA really now, rather than bringing out the very best of candidates.
She was corrupt throughout as were a vats number of democrats. The proof is staggering and how she didnt go to jail for the email scandal beggars belief. The entire process subverted the democratic process. Sanders was a fantastic candidate, totally robbed and discriminated against by a stinking corrupt party and horrifically corrupt politician.
Old 15-11-2016, 09:24 AM #57
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She was corrupt throughout as were a vats number of democrats. The proof is staggering and how she didnt go to jail for the email scandal beggars belief. The entire process subverted the democratic process. Sanders was a fantastic candidate, totally robbed and discriminated against by a stinking corrupt party and horrifically corrupt politician.
Oh dear, look the FBI have now looked into the e mails twice at least and declared. 'nothing criminal' occurred.

You simply detest Hillary Clinton and will therefore blame her for just about everything,that dos not make it so.
On the emails she has been cleared of any criminal action.
You did not see them, the FBI did.

She came through to be nominated as candidate for President, in the system set in place.
You can criticise the system, which I do,however to throw all at the door of one person in a whole electoral process is really off the mark.

I get you detest her,however just because you do does not make her always wrong, just as my sort of liking for her does not make her always right too.

You are now getting at the party and you say the system was rigged, well Sanders would have seen that at the start too, he stayed there right until the end of it and was doing well too.
He also despite whatever his reservations may have been through the party process, he then solidly backed Hillary Clinton for President.

Blame the party system,yes that is fair however it was much closer than expected as to who won the nomination.
Putting all the blame of the female candidate is less so, for both her and Sanders, it is their party's failings as to a right system of choosing candidates, not theirs.
They had to fight through the system in place and did right to the end.
No individuals fault at all, it is the Democratic party's fault, if there are faults.

Last edited by joeysteele; 15-11-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 09:48 AM #58
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Oh dear, look the FBI have now looked into the e mails twice at least and declared. 'nothing criminal' occurred.

You simply detest Hillary Clinton and will therefore blame her for just about everything,that dos not make it so.
On the emails she has been cleared of any criminal action.
You did not see them, the FBI did.

She came through to be nominated as candidate for President, in the system set in place.
You can criticise the system, which I do,however to throw all at the door of one person in a whole electoral process is really off the mark.

I get you detest her,however just because you do does not make her always wrong, just as my sort of liking for her does not make her always right too.

You are now getting at the party and you say the system was rigged, well Sanders would have seen that at the start too, he stayed there right until the end of it and was doing well too.
He also despite whatever his reservations may have been through the party process, he then solidly backed Hillary Clinton fro President.

Blame the party system,yes that is fair however it was much closer than expected as to who won the nomination and that does.
Putting all the blame of the female candidate is less so, for both her and Sanders, it is their party's failings as to a right system of choosing candidates, not theirs.
They had to fight through the system in place and did right to the end.
No individuals fault at all, it is the Democratic party's fault, if there are faults.
There is absolute proof of the total corruption of Hilary and of the democratic partys anti democratic corruption in cheating Bernie sanders. The fact you choose to ignore the vast amount of evidence of corruption, vote rigging is frankly disturbing. Not to forget the slander her team spread about a fantastic bloke like bernie sanders. Its purely down to his good character that he still chose to fight on and fight against the republicans. Heads have already rolled for the corruption and more will follow.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:49 AM #59
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
There is absolute proof of the total corruption of Hilary and of the democratic partys anti democratic corruption in cheating Bernie sanders. The fact you choose to ignore the vast amount of evidence of corruption, vote rigging is frankly disturbing. Not to forget the slander her team spread about a fantastic bloke like bernie sanders. Its purely down to his good character that he still chose to fight on and fight against the republicans. Heads have already rolled for the corruption and more will follow.
I choose to ignore nothing, I simply do not agree.

No point in going round in circles.
What this USA election has shown me is that something is wrong with the whole system but candidates can only operate in the system their Party puts in place.

In all elections, even ours mud slinging and even borderline slander goes on.
Sanders then campaigned fro Clinton and did not need to if he really was as angry about anything as you make out.
Many major republicans, not liking Trump, stopped canvassing for him to win.
I am sure Bernie could and would have expressed his disapproval the same way if he really believed he had been cheated in any way.
Good if any heads roll as to ant fixing or vote rigging, that is right and should be done, it is not however the exclusive fault of any candidate in an election, if it is their part which engage in any of it.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:51 PM #60
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I choose to ignore nothing, I simply do not agree.

No point in going round in circles.
What this USA election has shown me is that something is wrong with the whole system but candidates can only operate in the system their Party puts in place.

In all elections, even ours mud slinging and even borderline slander goes on.
Sanders then campaigned fro Clinton and did not need to if he really was as angry about anything as you make out.
Many major republicans, not liking Trump, stopped canvassing for him to win.
I am sure Bernie could and would have expressed his disapproval the same way if he really believed he had been cheated in any way.
Good if any heads roll as to ant fixing or vote rigging, that is right and should be done, it is not however the exclusive fault of any candidate in an election, if it is their part which engage in any of it.
Youre ignoring the vast evidence of corruption against her and the democratic party, I find that chilling

Old 15-11-2016, 01:27 PM #61
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

If Sanders is so politically and ideologically aligned with Corbyn isn't it strange how the misinformation and bias within his own party as well as the media is so easily identifiable for him?....
Old 15-11-2016, 03:04 PM #62

it was well-known that under bill, many staff at the white house said that hillary would attack bill, and she would ridicule her staff who would not take her crap, and many in the white house said that bill was a nice guy who always said thank you, but hillary would never say the word thank you, one of bill's lovers said that he had a nickname for her, /THE WARDEN/ and many who have met her have said the same words about her, the reason why she did not go out to her supporters on the election night was because she was so drunk that she tried to physically attack john podesta and robby mook, and she had to be sedated by her doctor, this woman was not level head to run a country, I say thank god she lost,
Old 15-11-2016, 03:25 PM #63
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
it was well-known that under bill, many staff at the white house said that hillary would attack bill, and she would ridicule her staff who would not take her crap, and many in the white house said that bill was a nice guy who always said thank you, but hillary would never say the word thank you, one of bill's lovers said that he had a nickname for her, /THE WARDEN/ and many who have met her have said the same words about her, the reason why she did not go out to her supporters on the election night was because she was so drunk that she tried to physically attack john podesta and robby mook, and she had to be sedated by her doctor, this woman was not level head to run a country, I say thank god she lost,
I've heard reports that on election night, when she found out she lost, she physically attacked some of her team, and I can believe it to be true.

Last edited by Alf; 15-11-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:21 AM #64

from the sounds of her health, she does not have that long to live, she could not go up or down the stairs, without holding on too both banisters, it was also caught on film and from inside her party that she would fall many times, and she had to be held on by both of her bodyguards, she also has seizures, and it is said that her party brings in a bodydouble when her health hits at a very bad level, she is pumped up with so many strong drugs, that she nearly passes out, and her inside team said in the e-mails that she has early signs of vascular dementia,
Old 16-11-2016, 12:53 AM #65
Banned

Banned

I heard she feasts on the souls of children to extend her life for a few extra minutes.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:20 AM #66
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I heard she feasts on the souls of children to extend her life for a few extra minutes.
I could almost believe that - if she could, she would.
Old 16-11-2016, 09:09 AM #67
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Old 16-11-2016, 09:12 AM #68
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Hillary is a good person, why does everyone think she's crooked, leave her alone
Old 16-11-2016, 09:34 AM #69
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Hillary is a good person, why does everyone think she's crooked, leave her alone
tell that to the 1 million dead innocent iraqis and the libyans, the syrians etc etc
Old 16-11-2016, 09:37 AM #70
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Sorry, but maybe you need to do some homework on Mrs Clinton!
Old 16-11-2016, 09:51 AM #71
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Sorry, but maybe you need to do some homework on Mrs Clinton!
well okay she has done some bad things, but now she isn't elected president, so please give her a break

and deleting e-mails containing government information is something criminal of course, so maybe she did already have her punishment people not voting for her to become president

i am still surprised and delighted that Donald Trump got elected president
Old 16-11-2016, 09:51 AM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Old 16-11-2016, 10:39 AM #73
User banned

User banned

so happy the career criminal and warmonger killary hasnt taken over the free world....lets give this great businessman a chance

Last edited by the truth; 16-11-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Old 16-11-2016, 10:54 AM #74
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..well the USA has no choice but to give it a chance because it is as it is and as the voting has decided...so far as the forum is concerned though..?..(because I'm not sure what the giving a chance refers to..)..it's not really the non-trump people so far as I can see that aren't giving it a chance with what feels like endless 'goading' threads which are only ever going to incite opposing opinions in posting with those who aren't feeling the same Trump adoration...so it seems very counterproductive in these endless threads from Trump supporters and then saying give it a chance/move on etc when the inevitable opposing opinions are given...
Old 16-11-2016, 11:09 AM #75
-

-

I just don't understand why this is even still a "thing". I mean, something like Brexit, sure, a huge, probably permanent political change (that hasn't even fully gone through yet) still has scope for debate...

But Hillary lost. No matter what way you cut it, it's over, she's irrelevant, she isn't president and she won't ever BE president, really all she is now is a relic of a political system that seems to be "dying off"... none of this is really relevant. It's already history, not current politics.

Sometimes I wonder if the vehemently anti-Hillary people would have been much happier if she'd won, as really what seems to be desired is something to "unmask" / mock / complain about. "LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID! LOOK AT WHAT SHE HAS DONE NOW!!!". Like... people are still trying to do it, for absolutely no reason . I can only imagine they just... enjoy it?
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hillary, liberal, peaceful, supporters, tolerant