Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 10-01-2017, 04:16 PM #1
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Celebrity Big Brother 2017 spoilers: Day 7 recap and highlights

Housemates wake up after booze filled night and Nicola asks: “Is Tom gonna hate me?” Angie says Nicola may have some “explaining to do.” “I don’t have to explain anything, that’s the joy of when someone ******s up so bad, you’ve got a free card,” Nicola replies.

Angie tells Calum to try and “take a night off,” from drinking. He says he intends to “for my own piece of mind.” Angie reminds him that the liver “can’t work that hard.” Calum jokes, “Thank you for telling me the stuff I know already,” they both laugh.

Jasmine is in the Dairy Room talking about Stacy and says she will “avoid all kinds of engagement,” with her.

In the Diary Room, Angie is talking about her clients as a personal trainer “to the stars.” She names a few including Cher and Priscilla Presley. Big Brother sets Angie a task; to run a “January Detox Programme” for the Housemates she believes are the unhealthiest.

Housemates are gathered on the sofa and Big Brother announces Angie’s special task. Angie picks, James C, Coleen, Ray J, Brandon and Calum to undertake the detox. Angie wants to give James C more energy, to “unclog” Coleen, to give Ray J “more energy,” for Brandon to achieve “the new you,” and Calum, “You’ve had seven days in Dubai, five days in here and now you’ll have however many days of health.”

In the kitchen, Nicola says that all the talk of food and lifestyle is “p**sing her off.” She says she has never met people who are so obsessed with food. “It’s insensitive, self-absorbed, and if there was an alcoholic in here I wouldn’t be telling them how great the wine tasted.” She adds that she never drinks water, “it’s for washing.”

Detoxing Housemates then have a supper of leaves and grated carrot the settle down for a positivity yoga session in the garden to rid them of their negative thoughts. James C mentions: “boredom, stupidity, self-obsession.” Coleen adds: “Pissed off, hungry and I want a fag,” Ray J, “un-called for, disrespectful, absolutely ridiculous,” Angie tells him, to be “positive” and Ray J replies, “Peace, happiness, smoking.”

Angie has allowed Ray J a cigarette break. Ray J asks if he can combine vaping with smoking. Angie says, “You push and push, you’re such a ******ing slime, you always get your own way.” Ray J tells her that he works hard to get what he wants; “I pay for everything I get.”

In the Garden, Jasmine tells Calum that Angie spoke to Ray J, “Pretty hard.”

Big Brother has gathered Housemates for a game of ‘Who’s Lying Now?’ In order to pass, three Housemates must successfully deceive their fellow Housemates. Three housemates have been voted by the viewers as the least trustworthy: Coleen, Jasmine and Speidi. In each round, one of those three must tell a lie and Housemates must identify the liar.

In the task, the untrustworthy Housemates must reveal who they have nominated; one of them will be lying and two will be telling the truth. Coleen and Speidi’s true nominations are revealed.

Brandon, Coleen and James J are in the garden. Coleen is upset that the public voted her as one of the least trustworthy, “That’s got me.” Coleen begins to cry and the boys hug her. “The most fake, it’s the worst thing, cos I’m so not.”

Jasmine and Stacy are in the bathroom. Stacy refers to a comment read out in the task where Jasmine branded her “negative” and wanting “more camera time.” Jasmine says she doesn’t want to get into it, “It’s a ******ing joke.” Stacy says it’s “******ed up,” that Jasmine thinks that but doesn’t want to resolve things.

Austin has come to the Diary room “ready to go home.” He says he misses his boyfriend and it’s really affected him. He screams that he wants to go home and cries. “I’m not liking it; I’m not enjoying it!” Austin calms down and tells Big Brother that every morning he has woken up wondering “what the ****** am I doing here?”

Some of the Housemates are in garden. James J says that if Austin is serious about leaving, can James J open the door for him to leave through. “I’ve always wanted to do it.” James J tells him that if he really wants to leave the door is “just there.” Austin asks James J if he could “honestly, just be a bit sympathetic.”

souce telly mix

Last edited by Marcus.; 10-01-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:32 PM #2
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Day 7 Update: Tues 10th Jan 9pm Highlights [includes James J and Austin argument]

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Daily Update: Day 7
Shown: Tonight, Tuesday 10th January 9pm on Channel 5

More pictures from Day 7 in the Gallery HERE

On tonight’s show:
  • Angie hosts Big Brother’s Detox Programme
    Austin tells Stacy that she isn’t liked in the House
    James J and Austin get verbal

On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...-argument.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2017, celebrity big brother, day, highlights, recap, spoilers