|Daily Update: Day 7
Shown: Tonight, Tuesday 10th January 9pm on Channel 5
More pictures from Day 7 in the Gallery HERE
On tonight’s show:
- Angie hosts Big Brother’s Detox Programme
Austin tells Stacy that she isn’t liked in the House
James J and Austin get verbal
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11.05pm on Channel 5, guests include Craig Revel Horwood, Jordan Banjo and Luisa Zismann.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Housemates wake up after booze filled night.
· Nicola asks: “Is Tom gonna hate me?” Angie says Nicola may have some “explaining to do.” “I don’t have to explain anything, that’s the joy of when someone ******s up so bad, you’ve got a free card,” Nicola replies.
· Angie tells Calum to try and “take a night off,” from drinking. He says he intends to “for my own piece of mind.” Angie reminds him that the liver “can’t work that hard.” Calum jokes, “Thank you for telling me the stuff I know already,” they both laugh.
· Jasmine is in the Dairy Room talking about Stacy and says she will “avoid all kinds of engagement,” with her.
· In the Diary Room, Angie is talking about her clients as a personal trainer “to the stars.” She names a few including Cher and Priscilla Presley. Big Brother sets Angie a task; to run a “January Detox Programme” for the Housemates she believes are the unhealthiest.
· Housemates are gathered on the sofa and Big Brother announces Angie’s special task. Angie picks, James C, Coleen, Ray J, Brandon and Calum to undertake the detox. Angie wants to give James C more energy, to “unclog” Coleen, to give Ray J “more energy,” for Brandon to achieve “the new you,” and Calum, “You’ve had seven days in Dubai, five days in here and now you’ll have however many days of health.”
· In the kitchen, Nicola says that all the talk of food and lifestyle is “p**sing her off.” She says she has never met people who are so obsessed with food. “It’s insensitive, self-absorbed, and if there was an alcoholic in here I wouldn’t be telling them how great the wine tasted.” She adds that she never drinks water, “it’s for washing.”
· Detoxing Housemates then have a supper of leaves and grated carrot the settle down for a positivity yoga session in the garden to rid them of their negative thoughts. James C mentions: “boredom, stupidity, self-obsession.” Coleen adds: “Pissed off, hungry and I want a fag,” Ray J, “un-called for, disrespectful, absolutely ridiculous,” Angie tells him, to be “positive” and Ray J replies, “Peace, happiness, smoking.”
· Angie has allowed Ray J a cigarette break. Ray J asks if he can combine vaping with smoking. Angie says, “You push and push, you’re such a ******ing slime, you always get your own way.” Ray J tells her that he works hard to get what he wants; “I pay for everything I get.”
· In the Garden, Jasmine tells Calum that Angie spoke to Ray J, “Pretty hard.”
· Calum returns to the bedroom and explains to Angie that it’s “kicked off” amid the Housemates about how she spoke to Ray J. He tells her that she does not need to go “in” on people, “like you would a client outside of here.” Angie agrees to calm down in her approach.
· Coleen is in the Diary Room and says that although she “admires her passion,” being on Angie’s Detox makes her turn into a “petulant five year old.” She mentions that Calum is stressed about it too and laughs, “Because I wanna punch his mum’s face in.”
· In the kitchen, Austin tells Stacy, “I particularly don’t like you,” and repeats his comment about her closeness to Ray J. Stacy tells him she will stay there as that is “my friendship.” She says she is friendly with Bianca, “I sit on her lap touching her boobs, the only difference you see is that it’s (Ray) a man.”
· James J tries to calm the situation and Austin tells him not to start “cos I will go in on you.” “Bring it on,” James J tells him “all you seem to do is shout at everyone in the ******ing house then wonder and cry about why four people nominated you, I’m surprised it wasn’t more.” James J adds: “Throughout the day you’re a boring ******, then you have a drink and you’re and even bigger ******!” then heads into the garden.
· Stacy tells Austin that it’s “too bad” he has no “friends.” Austin tells her that he has been talking about things in the house so will “dig deep” if Stacy wants to go there. “Bring it,” yells Stacy and Austin tells her not to be “that girl.” Stacy replies that Austin has been waiting for “this girl to show up, (now) you’ve got her.”
· Big Brother has gathered Housemates for a game of ‘Who’s Lying Now?’ In order to pass, three Housemates must successfully deceive their fellow Housemates. Three housemates have been voted by the viewers as the least trustworthy: Coleen, Jasmine and Speidi. In each round, one of those three must tell a lie and Housemates must identify the liar.
· In the task, the untrustworthy Housemates must reveal who they have nominated; one of them will be lying and two will be telling the truth. Coleen and Speidi’s true nominations are revealed.
· Brandon, Coleen and James J are in the garden. Coleen is upset that the public voted her as one of the least trustworthy, “That’s got me.” Coleen begins to cry and the boys hug her. “The most fake, it’s the worst thing, cos I’m so not.”
· Jasmine and Stacy are in the bathroom. Stacy refers to a comment read out in the task where Jasmine branded her “negative” and wanting “more camera time.” Jasmine says she doesn’t want to get into it, “It’s a ******ing joke.” Stacy says it’s “******ed up,” that Jasmine thinks that but doesn’t want to resolve things.
· Austin has come to the Diary room “ready to go home.” He says he misses his boyfriend and it’s really affected him. He screams that he wants to go home and cries. “I’m not liking it; I’m not enjoying it!” Austin calms down and tells Big Brother that every morning he has woken up wondering “what the ****** am I doing here?”
· Some of the Housemates are in garden. James J says that if Austin is serious about leaving, can James J open the door for him to leave through. “I’ve always wanted to do it.” James J tells him that if he really wants to leave the door is “just there.” Austin asks James J if he could “honestly, just be a bit sympathetic.”
· Most of the Housemates are asleep; Austin is still awake in bed with Nicola. She suggests they put something in James J’s bed and places some shoes in it. James returns to his bed and removes them. Austin laughs, “It’s your dancing shoes.” James J tells him: “In two days mate you’ll walk, quitter!” Austin starts: “You ******ing bell-end, d**k-head, d**k-cheese, ******ing ******, gutter-rat, twat.” James J mocks: “Oooh let’s all feel sorry for Austin cos he’s going through a much harder time than us.” Austin says that he is and James J adds: “You miss your boyfriend boo-hoo, you’ll ******ing have another boyfriend next year.” “No” Austin replies. James J tells him it’s about time someone “stood up” to Austin’s “boring, petty, s**ty behaviour, little ******, trying to come up against me you little p***k. Goodnight mate, love you.” “Goodnight,” Austin replies.