Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 12-04-2019, 12:16 PM #2801
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):

Sorry I didn’t give a proper update last night, I had been working all day and arrived for the evening portion of the show that started at 6:30pm, it was a long day and once I got home I was dead. So this is what I can recall;
  • Speaking to people who were there all day, apparently in the morning I missed the entrances of the cast which took an hour to film, there was a segment for Bear in which he *was declared reality tv gold by the Miz. Ashley and Gus got into the most heated argument of the reunion and were in each others faces super close in the middle of the stage.
  • When walking in we all took our seats, the set did look really good and they had made a good effort on it all. The crew were working with the audience to set everything up, one of the the stage hands was running around asking for a cute British girl to ask the questions that had been written. Then the cast walked in and took their places, Lolo already seemed over the whole thing, only another 6 hours to go at this point. She was an ok host but obviously sat next to the Miz she took the back seat, I can't imagine she would ever do another show. At this point Johnny Bananas decided to yell out to everyone that Wes was in the audience and that he needed to get back on stage whilst pointing at an overweight ginger kid, a few of the cast members laughed but it was awkward and really rude felt bad for the poor guy.
  • So filming started and the first topic of conversation was Kam and Leroy's relationship. Basically the story appears to be that they were together for a while before the show and when Kam went to visit him in Las Vegas and was looking for a house in Vegas, she went to meet up with some other people one day whilst Leroy was at School, Leroy claims she only knew him and Kailah in Vegas so didn't understand who she could be seeing, and when speaking on the phone to him she was very coy about it all. So when she came back to his place that night he kicked her out and that was the end of their thing. Then they started arguing about what happened on the show and basically about Leroy thinking the whole story wasn't shown. Kam thought that Leroy is just mad because he thought Kam would get a bad edit and actually he did, and said the edit was accurate. Leroy kept trying to bring Dayvonne into the argument, saying that Kam shouldn't have gone for Theo because Day had already said she like Theo. Day wasn't interested in the whole conversation and just sat quietly. Cara chimed in about the situation, Leroy shut her down saying that she couldn't talk about his **** given the mess of her relationship, Pauly and Leroy argued. For the first 2 hours it was just Leroy shouting at everyone.
  • After an hour this going back and forth the cast ran off stage when the producers want to keep going. So we had a break and did some audience shots whilst waiting for them to come back. Theo stayed on stage and took a mic and did a few jokes for the crowd, hes a nice guy to be fair.
  • Next segment was Zach throwing the ball to Wes and if it was him working with Wes or not. Leroy and Bananas were so mad at Zach accusing him of just going to the show to collect the first pay check and then get back to go to a wedding. Zach said that he did not want to say why he needed to go home as it is very personal, but it came out that there was a death in the family. Bananas said that his Agent had arrange with Zach for him to be a lay up and that Johnny could pick him for an elimination if need. Zach said the agreement was true but didn't give explanation as to why he went back on this. Why Leroy and Bananas claimed he was working with Wes, he denied it till the end. Wes claimed the ball was only thrown to him because he waved his arms for it and that Zach is a true athlete and that any true athlete has the natural instinct to throw a ball at someone when they wave their arms. Amusing argument. Leroy and Bananas said that Zach has been known to work with Wes in the past and that he was doing so on Battle of the Exes 2. Throughout this whole segment Zach kept questioning why Leroy was so mad about the whole situation when he has never done him bad on any show.*
  • Zahida was asked what she thought about the whole situation with Zach wanting to go home, and she said she was confused and didn’t realise. Johnny said when they saw the cast that Zach picked Zahida out as his parent straight away because she looked so weak. Zahida cried. Amanda took the opportunity to let everyone know that this is what Zach is like.*
  • British Ashley was forced to leave the stage for about 45 minutes, he had clearly done something wrong and the British guys apologised for him to try and let him stay, I couldn’t work out what had happened. Miz did links saying he was sick and then he introduced him back.
  • Next they went on to Bear and Georgia and the "Cousin" at home. Cousins at home started to become a running joke as it seemed every guy in the cast had a girl back home. Georgia couldn't really care less about the Bear situation, although they did have an argument about last night and whether or not she was naked in his bedroom. She says she wasn't, Bear said her top was down and her skirt was up. Went back and forth a bit until Bear made the whole studio erupt with laughter by saying "her top was down and I was sucking her titties". The Miz could not stop laughing for a few minutes. Proper trash TV, hope it makes the edit.
  • The conversation then moved on as to why Cara felt the need to tell Georgia that bear was on the phone. Day said she was doing it to stir the pot. Cara and Day had a hilarious argument. Day was on absolute form, the audience was howling.
  • I think at this point we moved onto Zach and Jenna's relationship and Amanda telling Jenna about the dating App. Jenna and Amanda argued across the stage. Apparent he went on it in South Africa to see who was about. He saw crew members on there and screen shotted it and show Amanda and Day at dinner. Amanda very proudly exclaimed that at dinner she didn't make a big deal out of it but that was keeping it as ammo for when she needed it and that Zach was so dumb and didn't realise. Amanda said that the real problem was bumble but something else which she wasn't going to discuss on the show. Zahida shouted asking who wants to know what the secret is, tell us, Lolo also asked to know, Josh who was sat next to Amanda shut it all down and told everyone it would be ****ed up to discuss it. *Later on they should footage of Nany saying that Zach was mentally abusive to Jenna outside the show. Nany some how manage to talk her way out of an argument but Jenna did ask why she felt the need to be telling that to Theo and Turbo of all people. Didn't really go anywhere, Nany said she had just spent the weekend at Jenna and Zach's house, they are clearly friends outside the show and that footage didn't cause any impact.
  • Pauly and Cara relationship was discussed. Kyle had an argument with Pauly, Pauly got super heated and told Kyle that in the UK anything goes and that he will see him outside of the Studio. Kyle responded confused saying*that the UK was his country.
  • Back to those set up audience questions, one girl had to ask "Cara maria, you talking about all the places in the house that you wanted to have sex, which was the weirdest place you had sex". *To which Wes replied "Jesus we have a nonce in the audience", poor girl lol.
  • They should a picture of Gus and Hunter together at high school, Hunter was in a dress in the picture, which he explained he only did for disabled kids. Was all a bit confusing but basically Gus and Hunter are childhood friends.
  • Finally we moved on to the hookups for the final 2 hours, I was over it at this point, although a*few things did happen. They went through each hook up in turn, it was the same story for each. The girl likes the guy, the guy has a "cousin" back home. Even Josh claimed to have a Girlfriend at home when he was hitting on Amanda.*When it came to Nany and hunter, Nany seemed quite hurt, said he had a girlfriend back home which hunter denied. Finally after it going back and forth, Nany dropped that Hunter has a baby on the way, hunter was pissed. Georgia who was sat next to Hunter congratulated him to which the audience laugh and applauded. Hunter wasn't happy and argued a bit and then shut down. Nany had a little cry and said that she doesn't owe Hunter anything and that he doesn't give and **** about her and she doesn't give a **** about him. Final topic was Bananas and Morgan, when questioned they said they didn't want to discuss the status on TV as they have both given enough to these shows in their life and Morgan got crucified on her last reunion show. Anyhow Morgan wanted to clarify to everyone that she is not just a hook up.
  • After this it was 11:15pm and I had to make the train home so I had to leave. the show was supposed to finish at 10:15pm. I reckon they still had hours of filming to go, it wasn’t discussed at all as to who had won or anything that had happened later in the season. Although Turbo claimed himself to be the winner at one point so I can assume that is the case. At the point of me leaving, the show had just wrapped a segment and the producers wanted to run straight into the next one, however a few cast members had ran off. Including Bear. I got up and left and I was chased down a corridor by a camera man who went in my face with the camera thinking I was a cast member which was quite fun. I dread to think how long the show actually went on for, you could tell the cast were so over it at this point and had done nearly 12 hours.

Last edited by UserSince2005; 12-04-2019 at 12:27 PM.
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:28 PM #2802
A great thief

A great thief

Omg that sounds like a MESS am howling

Zahida
Old 12-04-2019, 12:32 PM #2803
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Ashley and Gus? Do you mean ashley and Paulie, cos that was the physical foght in the afternoon!

The filming went on ages it was ridiculous!
Old 12-04-2019, 02:18 PM #2804
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Reunion taping serving prison trial

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:26 PM #2805
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Ashley and Gus? Do you mean ashley and Paulie, cos that was the physical foght in the afternoon!

The filming went on ages it was ridiculous!
Yeah sorry could of heard it wrong. Pretty sure I was told Ashley and gus but I didn’t see it with my own eyes.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:34 PM #2806
ah™

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Kemi
BB17: Laura
ah™

Favourites:

she was the most watched show on cable wednesday night awooo! miss da'vonne and turbo did that

it's not an accent it's a speech impediment bitch x
brat. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-04-2019, 06:57 PM #2807
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat. View Post
she was the most watched show on cable wednesday night awooo! miss da'vonne and turbo did that
Ratings WILL dip with Bear gone now tho
Old 14-04-2019, 12:32 AM #2808
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Old 14-04-2019, 04:48 PM #2809
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Ghostly teas

Spoiler:

Old 14-04-2019, 04:49 PM #2810
A great thief

A great thief

3 legends and morgan whew
Old 14-04-2019, 04:58 PM #2811
ah™

Favourites:
ah™

Favourites:

ah NEED melissa in 34

Old 14-04-2019, 05:04 PM #2812
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
ah NEED melissa in 34
Same

Is Melissa only in 31?
Old 14-04-2019, 05:05 PM #2813
ah™

Favourites:
ah™

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Same

Is Melissa only in 31?
she's in final reckoning, ah don't think you've watched it but
Spoiler:

she gets ejected in the first episode

Old 14-04-2019, 05:07 PM #2814
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Idk why I read the spoiler but AXE Final Reckoning

She just about got herself ejected in Vendettas too Messy
Old 14-04-2019, 05:09 PM #2815
ah™

Favourites:
ah™

Favourites:

Quote:

mess she fights one of your other faves and they both get ejected nawt a great start for you

Old 14-04-2019, 05:09 PM #2816
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:

she wasn't ejected in Vendettas

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-04-2019, 05:12 PM #2817
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Think he's talking about ha squaring up to Kam

Spoiler:

Old 14-04-2019, 05:12 PM #2818
ah™

Favourites:
ah™

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Marie posted a few uncensored (!) clips to her Twitter and WOW

screaming ah'm reading back through this thread fff, this final was so iconique, also the setting in some cave made it so much more dramatic

Last edited by brat.; 14-04-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:19 PM #2819
A great thief

A great thief

howling @ the way sylvia surprises haself when she screeches the word 'CUNTS'
Old 14-04-2019, 05:19 PM #2820
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Yeah I meant almost did when I said "just about"

I really need to finish Vendettas though and then get to FR for Mama Day's original season
Old 14-04-2019, 05:21 PM #2821
ah™

Favourites:
ah™

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
howling @ the way sylvia surprises haself when she screeches the word 'CUNTS'
bye

Old 14-04-2019, 05:21 PM #2822
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Ohh

(I still need to finish it)

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-04-2019, 05:30 PM #2823
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):

The Final Reckoning Finale was a complete mess haha.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:30 PM #2824
On My Daughter’s Birthday

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Madeline
On My Daughter’s Birthday

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Madeline

Quote:
ah NEED melissa in 34

Paige22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-04-2019, 05:31 PM #2825
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah I meant almost did when I said "just about"

I really need to finish Vendettas though and then get to FR for Mama Day's original season
Mama Day ending Shane whew a fight.

Spoiler:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
30, airing, challenge, champs, discussion, ft, hazel, jones, lolo, louise, mtv, pros, season, stars, thread, venedettas