Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2007, 10:35 AM #26

I know if I get a ban it is my fault. Whose else would it be?
Old 17-05-2007, 11:01 AM #27
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

I know you know it your fault, but some forum members get themselves banned then act like it was my fault. I wonder who I could be referring to.
Old 17-05-2007, 02:58 PM #28

Who?
Old 17-05-2007, 03:00 PM #29
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

A silly little girl. I wont name names (unlike her).
Old 17-05-2007, 03:17 PM #30

lol
Old 17-05-2007, 04:17 PM #31
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

lol at her.
Old 17-05-2007, 04:25 PM #32

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Chris & Ola
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~
Quote:
Originally posted by Sophii3x
Found it. This is fun, can't belive people want to see her in jail.
I can't believe you are still defending her. Don't you have schoolwork to be doing or something? Sophie, come into the real world, you stupid cow.
How dare you! I do hope you get ban for that, but I'm sure the mods would just ignore it and let you off.
Old 17-05-2007, 04:28 PM #33

Quote:

How dare you! I do hope you get ban for that, but I'm sure the mods would just ignore it and let you off.
Not nice being on the receiving end is it?

How very dare you!
Old 17-05-2007, 04:29 PM #34
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Old 17-05-2007, 04:32 PM #35

And if I get a ban it's like the l'oreal line. Because I'm worth it! And it was.
Old 17-05-2007, 04:33 PM #36
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Old 17-05-2007, 04:36 PM #37

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~
Quote:

Not nice being on the receiving end is it?

How very dare you!
I couldn't care less what you call me, but calling me stupid..
Old 17-05-2007, 04:37 PM #38

If the shoe fits........................... So it's ok for you to call people idiots, but you don't like being called stupid? If you can dish it out, then you should also be able to take it.
Old 17-05-2007, 04:41 PM #39

Favourites:

Favourites:

Whatever that means..

And thanks L!
Old 17-05-2007, 04:42 PM #40

Need I say more? My work here is done...........
Old 17-05-2007, 04:42 PM #41

No it’s not. Sophie may be stubborn when it comes to supporting her favourite celebs, (she knows I think that ) but at the end of the day that's all she's doing. In this particular case it's not like she's applauding murder, she's just concerned for Paris, Paris's sister's, Nicole's - whoever's - welfare if they do go to prison. And even though I find it annoying Paris in particular's sentence got shortened, her welfare is still thought about by her fans (even if there aren't many!)

A lot of the time when she 'insults' someone, it happens through provocation on the most part. However, Baz you just insulted her for doing exactly what I described before - supporting her favourite celebs! And calling a 16 year old girl a 'stupid cow' is hardly commendable. You probably don't care, but I'm disappointed.
Old 17-05-2007, 04:48 PM #42

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash
No it’s not. Sophie may be stubborn when it comes to supporting her favourite celebs, (she knows I think that ) but at the end of the day that's all she's doing. In this particular case it's not like she's applauding murder, she's just concerned for Paris, Paris's sister's, Nicole's - whoever's - welfare if they do go to prison. And even though I find it annoying Paris in particular's sentence got shortened, her welfare is still thought about by her fans (even if there aren't many!)

A lot of the time when she 'insults' someone, it happens through provocation on the most part. However, Baz you just insulted her for doing exactly what I described before - supporting her favourite celebs! And calling a 16 year old girl a 'stupid cow' is hardly commendable. You probably don't care, but I'm disappointed.
Sorry if you are disappointed Ash, but we have been banging on about Paris for weeks now. Why wouldn't I want to see her go to prison? I get the feeling also that she would even support Paris if she had comitted murder. I have had a few insults thrown in from Soph in the past, and I have never done anything to her (as far as I can remember). But the one time I do it? Sorry, but the truth hurts. Oh, and age doesn't come into it here. So she can insult older members, but they cannot say anything to her because she is 16?
Old 17-05-2007, 04:50 PM #43
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

^^Great post^^

I didn't want to get involved but my god, Baz you're a star. You said it all mate. What have we done to deserve this treatment. I'd like someone to answer that question.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:10 PM #44

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~
Sorry if you are disappointed Ash, but we have been banging on about Paris for weeks now. Why wouldn't I want to see her go to prison? I get the feeling also that she would even support Paris if she had comitted murder. I have had a few insults thrown in from Soph in the past, and I have never done anything to her (as far as I can remember). But the one time I do it? Sorry, but the truth hurts. Oh, and age doesn't come into it here. So she can insult older members, but they cannot say anything to her because she is 16?
In terms of Paris, I understand the viewpoints on her because that really has been debated to death. However it’s just that this insult came out of the blue (I thought), as Soph’s been concerned about Paris and that’s all I could see! As for her insults to you, or anyone else, I’ve not noticed any direct ones apart from the one to Girth, for which she got banned. And provocation must have been building up, although I agree the situation could’ve been handled differently.

At the same time, the situation as a whole could’ve been handled differently. I think any problems should have been sorted there and then rather than continued. Like in this thread for example, you’re talking about Sophie as if she doesn’t exist. If you really wanted the ‘problem’ sorted, you could have done so before – by U2U, perhaps. I agree that age doesn’t particularly matter on a forum; I’m always saying that, I just didn’t find what was said commendable really! Basically, I just never expected that from you…thanks for apologising though.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:17 PM #45

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash

In terms of Paris, I understand the viewpoints on her because that really has been debated to death. However it’s just that this insult came out of the blue (I thought), as Soph’s been concerned about Paris and that’s all I could see! As for her insults to you, or anyone else, I’ve not noticed any direct ones apart from the one to Girth, for which she got banned. And provocation must have been building up, although I agree the situation could’ve been handled differently.

At the same time, the situation as a whole could’ve been handled differently. I think any problems should have been sorted there and then rather than continued. Like in this thread for example, you’re talking about Sophie as if she doesn’t exist. If you really wanted the ‘problem’ sorted, you could have done so before – by U2U, perhaps. I agree that age doesn’t particularly matter on a forum; I’m always saying that, I just didn’t find what was said commendable really! Basically, I just never expected that from you…thanks for apologising though.

You know something Ash? I u2u'd Soph once and asked her what I had done. After seeing comments like, "Get lost, you and Girth have been pissing me off all week". The reply I got was "Go away". So as for sorting it out via u2u...............

It is not like me to say something like this, you are right, but this has been brewing for a while, and when I saw that post, well.....

And my apology was to you for feeling that I have disappointed you.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:19 PM #46
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash

Is Sophie incapable of speaking for herself? Or is the plan to use you as a mouthpiece to prevent here from getting her final ban ?

Also, Sophie once asked me - who the ****** do you think you are? when I questioned jordans parenting skills. There is a definite pattern of behaviour here and I'm frankly flabbergasted that you've not seen her sweary mouth in action.

Finally, you've not answered my question. What did any of us do to deserve this behaviour from her and don't use the age card.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:29 PM #47

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~
You know something Ash? I u2u'd Soph once and asked her what I had done. After seeing comments like, "Get lost, you and Girth have been pissing me off all week". The reply I got was "Go away". So as for sorting it out via u2u...............

It is not like me to say something like this, you are right, but this has been brewing for a while, and when I saw that post, well.....

And my apology was to you for feeling that I have disappointed you.
Yeah I know Baz, and that's what I'm thanking you for! It made me less disappointed...

Going back to the Paris argument by the way, I had to add, you saying she'd even support murder is a huge assumption on your part. There's no way anyone can say that's true.

People have plenty of problems in real life as well as on the Internet, which may explain why Sophie was funny with you by U2U, but again, I agree she could've handled the situation differently. But it works both ways. A little extra effort may have sorted things - instead though I see on numerous occasions what I've seen at the top of this thread. I certainly would've put the effort in. Saying all that, I think out of everyone, you handled everything best (up until just earlier when I got annoyed).

Quote:
Originally posted by GiRTh
Is Sophie incapable of speaking for herself? Or is the plan to use you as a mouthpiece to prevent here from getting her final ban ?

Also, Sophie once asked me - who the ****** do you think you are? when I questioned jordans parenting skills. There is a definite pattern of behaviour here and I'm frankly flabbergasted that you've not seen her sweary mouth in action.

Finally, you've not answered my question. What did any of us do to deserve this behaviour from her and don't use the age card.

That’s a stupid thing to say. I happen to have views on the matter – I’ve not even spoken to her until just earlier when she was online. And she’s not even online now; otherwise I’m sure she’d be defending herself! Anyway, I’d appreciate it if you noticed it’s not her behaviour I’m defending, it’s yours I’m challenging. I’ve never had a problem with you personally, but what I do know is you like ‘winding people up’, you enjoy getting to people – you said it yourself! Some people handle it better than others.

You can’t expect to provoke people and not get some responses like you have done. And whilst it doesn’t bother me personally, surely the good thing to do is face the fact that yes you have been winding people up, rather than playing the innocent act and act as if you’ve done nothing. I’ve never felt the need to raise this before, but half the posts I’ve read of yours are ‘blah, blah, blah… That’s all.’ As if you’ve done nothing!
Old 17-05-2007, 05:33 PM #48

Favourites:

Favourites:

Umm other way round ~~..... I seriously don't want to talk to either of you anymore. And I'm sure you and him have been plotting some kind of 'Operation: Get Sophie banned permenently' because you know that I'm easily wound up and that I have 3 warnings.

I can see Girth's posts offline you know. And if age doesn't matter.. what's he doing calling me a 'silly little girl'?

I'm done.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:34 PM #49

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash

Yeah I know Baz, and that's what I'm thanking you for! It made me less disappointed...

Going back to the Paris argument by the way, I had to add, you saying she'd even support murder is a huge assumption on your part. There's no way anyone can say that's true.

People have plenty of problems in real life as well as on the Internet, which may explain why Sophie was funny with you by U2U, but again, I agree she could've handled the situation differently. But it works both ways. A little extra effort may have sorted things - instead though I see on numerous occasions what I've seen at the top of this thread. I certainly would've put the effort in. Saying all that, I think out of everyone, you handled everything best (up until just earlier when I got annoyed).
I did noy say she would for definite. And yes, people do have problems in real life. I have them too. I don't want to carry the subject on and on, and for everyone to get involved. Can I be excused now?
Old 17-05-2007, 05:35 PM #50

Quote:

I seriously don't want to talk to either of you anymore.
Well that is not a problem is it? As we don't talk anyway.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
act, avoid, paris's, prison, sister