Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 29-05-2018, 07:21 PM #1
-

-

Default ML Post ur Votes if u wanna thread by ML 2018 number 16 in votes TS

1. kirklancaster
We don't (nor will we ever ) always agree on many topics... but, simply, Kirk makes me a better member, and that's the gift that keeps on giving.

2. Nicky91
Oh Nicky u so fine...
His opinions may often perform spectacular 180 degree flips within the space of a few posts, but he has genuinely become part of the heart 'n' soul of TiBB, and deserves recognition for that, I think.

3. twosugars
If TS2 really IS a new member , it's been AGES since we had a new member who truly contributes to the forum in such a balanced and positive way. Also bonus points for utilising the best acronym. Except I'm still the original and best TS

4. Maru
Other than arr Ammi, Maru is pretty much the only member who consistently gives SD threads fully considered and balanced responses. I guess you have to be an SD regular to realise how impressive a feat this actually is .

5. Dezzy
Throwing Dezzy some points because he's taken a pretty sustained hammering in the last few months and has handled it amazingly well.

6. Marsh.
Sent me a picture of the smoothe underside of his nutsack with "Please vote for me in TiBB Most Loved" scrawled hastily in biro on it. Threatened to send more if I didn't. It turns out I do give in to terrorism .

7. Lostie!
Lostie is the only other person on Tibb who has realised that The 100 is amazing and is the co-founding member of the two person fanclub. We're like Ross Gellar and Brad Pitt.
Mebi oso throu daun ogeda nodotaim, Lostie com Tibbkru.

8. Niamh.
Despite the fact that Niamh now lowkey hates me, I will always have a soft spot for her . As a disclaimer; I think this is mainly because she's Irish?

9. Sullen Girl
Good taste in games, will suck a D for 50p. The whole package.

10. Mokka
Mokka has my 100% admiration for how passionately she advocated as a parent in a thread a few months ago, it didn't go unnoticed despite her not getting huge amounts of support at the time. I should have said more then, but feel like it's still worth mentioning now.

YES kirk I gave you ten points and you gave me ONE point. I have a long memory

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 29-05-2018 at 07:22 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 07:22 PM #2
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

1st - Livia - She is a beautiful soul and my forum wife

2nd - GiRTh - A great poster and a big reason why the Football sub forum is still in use

3rd - BigSister - Such an underrated poster who does a phenomenal job with the footie prediction thread

4th - Mokka - Forgotten legend who needs to post more

5th - Kirk - Grandfather of the forum, A very wise man who always gives good advice

6th - Mitchell - A founding manager of the legendary pop duo SamToya

7th - Blackdagger - The love he has for his wife is a fairytale, loved by many hated by more <3

8th - Ross - A man with taste 63% of the time

9th Shaun - Best game host there is, Best there was and the best there ever will be

10th - Brillopad - Great at getting the tough stains from the roasting pan

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:52 PM #3
Namaste

Namaste

Just realised I haven't revealed mine yet

1. Natalie
The Sun to my Jin. The Cassandra to my Cole (yes bitch you still need to watch 12 Monkeys). The Marlene King to my plot holes. We've been endlessly conversing ever since that fateful day 3 years ago when she complimented my Shane Walsh avatar and nothing (certainly not that homewrecking tramp Monopoly) can tear us apart.

2. Niamh
Of course one of the grand total of THREE PEOPLE on this bloody site who shares my love of television masterpiece 12 Monkeys gets a high ranking. But other than that she's just generally a bloody delight to talk to on a regular basis.

3. andybigbro
A hugely underrated, consistently lovely presence on the forum and runs the very best game with the avatar competition

4. Jamie89
Another seriously lovely guy who I just really love chatting to. He also convinced me to watch 24 for which I'm eternally grateful, Sherry Palmer enriched my life to this very day.

5. Jason.
My former nemesis who I happen to like quite a lot now. I mean, I'm not entirely convinced he isn't a high functioning sociopath in real life but he's bloody hilarious (albeit at times highly inappropriately) and is always good for a good BITCH.

6. Ross.
Well if it isn't Monopoly. Meh, she's no Guess Who! I'm actually fond of him but don't tell him that, it would ruin the delightfully snarky barb throwing relationship we have going on. The slag.

7. AnnieK
I can't imagine anyone having anything bad to say about Annie. She's a lovely, always warm, intelligent poster who really does add a lot to the place. And I'll never grow tired of that ridiculously adorable sig.

8. Rob!
He threw a tantrum when he wasn't on my final 10 last time so here you bloody go! No but seriously, Rob's great and quite commonly very unintentionally funny. He's recently been great to offload all of my Waking the Dead thoughts onto too (and maybe voting for him will help him forget that I still haven't read his books. Even the ones I downloaded for free).

9. Calderyon
Someone else who's been underrated for far too long. Unintentionally hilarious and a regularly great contributor to the forum with his sweepstakes / prediction threads etc.

10. y.winter
Someone else who I think can be really underrated. Very intelligent and mature, I really like that he'll always speak his mind even if it goes against the grain on here and I've found I'm usually very much in agreement with what he has to say

I will say there are some notable exclusions with people I chat to regularly but they were people I had faith would do well anyway and I wanted to make room for some people who I think have been pretty underrated in the past, don't start!

And I feel especially awful for not voting for you TS when I got that lovely part Grounder vote from you I honestly thought your campaign had secured you a top 15 placing
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:50 PM #4

T.S - I am touched that you placed me top and I feel really guilty now but I will make it up to you on the next ML even if you don't vote for me then at all.

Now, here is my list- difficult as it was to have to leave out other members whom I really like and respect:

1) Livia

Because she has been a valued contributor to this forum since before I joined, and has been a true and loyal friend to me ever since I did join.

She is highly intelligent, very erudite, has a razor-sharp wit, and – like me – she believes passionately in what she writes.

I admire her, I miss her, and I will ALWAYS be here for her.

I would love her to win this.

2) Anniek

Because she is one of the friendliest, nicest people I have NEVER met – if you know what I mean - and I hope that we will always be friends on here.

3) Jamie89

Because he is very intelligent and knowledgeable, has a very admirable sense of fairness and is never judgemental even when the views in a post are diametrically opposed to his own views. I have been friends with him since he joined and hope that our friendship and mutual respect long continues.

4) Brillopad

What can I say? She is Kirklancaster with a tush and I admire her honesty, her intellect and knowledge, and agree with most of her admittedly, very strong opinions.

5) Mokka

Because she is Mokka. We are poles apart in our politics and in a lot of our other views and we do not communicate now at all, but I will always love her as a friend and wish the best for her and I hope that she still regards me as her friend.

6) Girth

Because, although he does not post on SD enough for my liking, I have been impressed with Girth’s common-sense and knowledge when he has posted and I have found myself agreeing with a lot of his views. I like him.

7) Alf

Because he is one dry, quick-witted, unflappable character who we need on TIBB. In fact, I once asked him in his former alter-ego to post more regularly and Thank God as ‘Alf’ he is now doing just that. I have a very broad sense of humour and Alf has me laughing regularly.

8) Maru

Because she is intellectual, honest, well versed in an array of different subjects and has a sense of humour too. Although she has not really been on here that long, I think that already she is probably right up there when it comes to the top posters on here. I hope that our mutual respect and friendship stands the ‘Test of Time’.

9) Babayaro

Because, I have always had a healthy respect and fondness for Marc, though I do not really know why if I’m honest because I don't venture much on to most of the forums which Marc frequents due to me being too young.

10) Toysoldier

Because he is one nutter. Seriously, T.S. is one very intelligent and knowledgeable member and also has a good sense of humour. Superficially, we may appear not to agree on a lot of topics but careful analysis of the sub-text of a lot of his posts will reveal that we are not really continents apart in our take on most things after all.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 03-06-2018 at 05:53 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:43 PM #5
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Because... why not:

(1) Marsh - Ban him more I say... the only time he talks to me is when the mods stop him from posting here lol. Marsh is funny, witty, kind, honest, and can do no wrong in my eyes. He will always be one of the Mostest Loved to me.

(2) Rob- Beloved author and gay icon. One of you guys should snap up and marry this man... because he is the best of the best...and I need a wedding as an excuse to finally come to England. I live for every word he writes, types, or texts... and that's a fact.

(3) Ross- I love Ross! He's so funny and nice, not a harsh word comes from him. He brings a smile to my face anytime I log in and see a wall post. Even if we don't have shared pizza commercial love anymore, we will always have Audrey!

(4) MB- An icon. I laugh at all his posts and look forward to reading all his opinions and thoughts (mostly because he his right but so funny at being right). I'm glad he decided to stick around here as he is one of the reasons I still do.

(5) Reece- There is no one on here with the superior taste and class of Reece. His musical and television opinions are always spot on... and he has a heart of gold towards all other members. He always makes me feel welcome and loved on here, and I would like to return the favour with my vote.

(6) Jamie89- Pub quiz was phenomenal, to hard for me but phenomenally done. He deserves an award for that alone. But also, for being a kind and caring member towards everyone and one of the elite I could call "good friend" on here over the years.

(7) Hayden- Thank you for helping me keep MTV's The Challenge thread going. It's the only thread I come on here for most of the time. Your taste and opinions are always spot on. You are a key part of what keepsTiBB working.

(8) Jerseywins- He gets my vote for sticking through the last tortuously atrocious season of BBCan in a way I just couldn't do. Also, I'm glad he is finally fully posting in the chat thread and other parts of the forum even though now I'm not. He has always been a favourite forum contributor of mine.

(9) Toy Soldier- one of the only serious debate posters I can stand. He saves me getting into many an argument by succinctly putting forth an opinion I one hundred percent agree with... so that I can avoid posting in S&D at all lol. He is also not wrong that ... in his humble opinion I am sure... this forum needs him.

(10) Shaun- I'm glad this TiBB seasoned vet is still around and contributing. His opinions on the forum or about it are necessary and needed whether they are popular or not. Also, he gets my vote for his superior taste in Drag Race and in Drag Queens!!
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:29 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
Because... why not:

(1) Marsh - Ban him more I say... the only time he talks to me is when the mods stop him from posting here lol. Marsh is funny, witty, kind, honest, and can do no wrong in my eyes. He will always be one of the Mostest Loved to me.

You vanished!
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:31 PM #7
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post

You vanished!
You know how to reach me lol
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:47 AM #8
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
(8) Jerseywins- He gets my vote for sticking through the last tortuously atrocious season of BBCan in a way I just couldn't do. Also, I'm glad he is finally fully posting in the chat thread and other parts of the forum even though now I'm not. He has always been a favourite forum contributor of mine.
Thanks Mokka! You made it in my top 10 as well. My comment was the one about you being missed, glad you're back recently and a great poster especially in BBCAN. Canada represent
Old 05-06-2018, 01:12 AM #9
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

I didn't really want to do this, but maybe it will make someone's evening... I haven't had time to go through mine again and try to figure out who may have posted mine (and if I want to post thoughts or not)... and still have to re-read other people's votes.

I ordered based on who I thought could use the most encouragement... and tried to also think of the type of persona I've associated with them... that part was quite fun and creatively stimulating. The ordering... not so much. It feels a bit too rigid to order people this way... I think many people come in and out of top spots for me... because all have had a part in lifting my feelings on a particular day from time to time

Anyway, too much blubbering... Here is my Top 10:

Spoiler:

Quote:
1. kirklancaster – This guy got me into so much trouble. He is the one who probably turned me from an infrequent/un-committed lurker to a TiBB regular. When he up and poof’ed, he made it an easier decision for me to make an informal break. Kirk is one of those people here I feel very fortunate to have gotten to know, who I wonder how they are doing when they are inactive for any length of time... Though in all seriousness, I think I may need to gift card him some tech munz for Christmas, as his keyboard's Shift/CAPS Lock key may be ready to retire from all the action he sees in SD. He and the Missus should find him a nice mechanical one … one with key switches that clicks&clacks like a typewriter ♪ ♪… and with fancy lighting that dims and flickers, like a starship exploring the galaxy…

Quote:
2. TwoSugars – His words sometimes hook me into the current conversation whether I want to contribute in it or not. He's a clear communicator, high in the court of empathy and is patient which reminds me of Jamie89 a bit… but where Jamie’s vibe kind of reminds me of a pop culture/cinema geek, TwoSugar is more of the science&history geek. He has only been with us a short time, but I think it isn't too early to say I already consider him to be “one of the crew” and think he is a great addition the TiBB community. <3

Quote:
3. Alf – A memorable face of SD. Even after I took my break from TiBB, I sometimes wondered what he and others would say about current events and what their mindset might be. In the short time I have been at TiBB, I've gotten to know him through his posts which provoke thought, while still raising amusing points, in digestible bytes, but without all the fancy presentation and social incentives that these days often are “expected” to come with an opposing point of view. He offers no filter or probiotics to help others with the digestion of his words… is just his way of being... which is unapologetically human and often missing from today’s conversations.

Quote:
4. Jamie89 – Oh Jamie… one of my favorite walls to frequent. He is up for banter at any time, a serious chat, or the sharing of random YT videos and other misc. forum business. He’s the guy who I never would expect to be bored when around. Aside from our wall shenanigans, he’s an excellent craftsman of the word, very high in emotional intelligence and his posts often empathetic and considerate of all people participating. I consider his words carefully, even when we may be on opposition on certain topics, as I still tend to hold his opinion in high regard.

Quote:
5. Livia – This user I look up to massively. Her wit and sense of humor matched with her Pulp Fiction ava are legendary, even recalling her posts and persona from when I was a long-time lurker. I find her thoughts on particular subjects to be quite inspiring and her commentary to be witty. She speaks her mind and puts a lot of thought into debates she has with others, even if she doesn’t necessarily receive the same in return sometimes. I was very sad when she had decided to step back for a bit, but we all need a break sometimes. Her sense of humor and depth of character is always missed when she goes inactive.

Quote:
6. montblanc – I know mont mostly from BB on-season, chatting with “the crew” of younger folk who rule the on-season boards and help keep the forum overall a lively and active place. When I heard mont was foreign to the UK as well, I was pleasantly shocked… just because they blended in so well with so many of the other younger members on here, who are in my head will always be the “posh” group of TiBB during on-season… I think the group’s membership went something like this… montblanc, Amy_Jade, Pete., Cal, etc …The TiBB Spice Girls... with various different singers at different points. She was always amusing me and entertaining with her posts during on-season and gives me just one more reason to keep watching an increasingly predictable predictable reality TV show… their style of debate is also very interesting, as it comes from a different perspective than my own. So I do look forward to their posts… and to some degree, the high school part of me feels I am interacting with a local celebrity… a famous member of the TiBB Spice Girls cheer club… ♪

Quote:
7. Nicky91 – Nicky is the protagonist in the TiBB reality show. I always imagine him running around the forum with a microphone at hand, trying to get the “latest scoop”, taking notes and recording member’s important and even trivial thoughts on their camera phone, considering their every word later on… if TiBB were a high school, Nicky would be running it’s student newspaper, and filling the pages with all juicy tidbits, feuds and insights into TiBB’s “local celebrities … in his Senior year, he’d be running for Class president (and probably win)… for me, Nicky bridges the gap between the serious, the weird and the competitive of TiBB... he networks fairly evenly with all the little micro-communities within the TiBB universes, keeping up to date on our words and commentary, coming up with his own thoughts about them later on … Nicky is the Angelina Jolie of TiBB … and a skilled TiBB Goodwill Ambassador…

Quote:
8. AnnieK – In BB on-season (and occasionally SD), she really shines. I find her commentary interesting, her posts amusing and her contributions to be a positive break to the chaos that often coexists in TiBB. She is light on the feet with her thoughts, but still seems as though she puts a lot of thought while maintaining the same insistence with her words, so she comes off as having always weighed them very carefully… one of the brightest members on here and one that I look up to massively for their strong perspective and wisdom.

Quote:
9. Riley. – One of my favorite and entertaining on-season posters of TiBB. I have always enjoyed his live commentary/banter in the discussion threads, but I haven't quite made an elaborate persona for him in my head yet as he is heavy on banter (a good thing!). I think that's why he helps keep on-season from falling completely into a predictable cycles and the forum entertaining, as he has such an unexpected but outgoing personality and I think users like that really helps the forum spark to keep going. A very dynamic personality.

Quote:
10. Vicky. – Vicky has always had a high patience level, even for a mod, when it comes to discussions, even the heated variety. I don’t think that is necessarily a modding thing though. She comes off genuinely as a compassionate member of the TiBB family in general, carefully considering all our words and taking in the current discussion, even if she does faithfully have to disagree with some of it. She manages to do so in a clear and interesting way. — I kind of wish she wasn't a mod for that reason, because I think without having to babysit the troll dungeon that is SD, she could take her on-season posting up a few notches easily as I really enjoy seeing her opinions develop and her way of expression as a person...

My 15 (which I'd revealed my missing 5 already </3):

Spoiler:

Quote:
Alf
AnnieK
Chewcobo
Eddie.
Jamie89

Jonnii
kirklancaster
Livia
montblanc
Nicky91

RichardG
Riley.
smudgie
TwoSugars
Vicky.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 02:53 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
I didn't really want to do this, but maybe it will make someone's evening... I haven't had time to go through mine again and try to figure out who may have posted mine (and if I want to post thoughts or not)... and still have to re-read other people's votes.

I ordered based on who I thought could use the most encouragement... and tried to also think of the type of persona I've associated with them... that part was quite fun and creatively stimulating. The ordering... not so much. It feels a bit too rigid to order people this way... I think many people come in and out of top spots for me... because all have had a part in lifting my feelings on a particular day from time to time

Anyway, too much blubbering... Here is my Top 10:

Spoiler:

My 15 (which I'd revealed my missing 5 already </3):

Thank you, Maru - I am flattered but loving it.

I love the 'keyboard' quip

Old 05-06-2018, 03:20 AM #11
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Thank you, Maru - I am flattered but loving it.

I love the 'keyboard' quip
I have a keyboard fetish I think. I used to buy new ones regularly. I started on typewriters and IBM keyboards, so nothing ever felt right again... until I switched to mechanical. I had a small Windows app that made typewriter noises when I would type before I finally upgraded... anyway, it helps tons if you're a big typist.
Old 05-06-2018, 03:31 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
I have a keyboard fetish I think. I used to buy new ones regularly. I started on typewriters and IBM keyboards, so nothing ever felt right again... until I switched to mechanical. I had a small Windows app that made typewriter noises when I would type before I finally upgraded... anyway, it helps tons if you're a big typist.
You idiosyncrasies are forgiven. Just KEEP on typing your ever brilliant posts no matter the keyboard.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:33 AM #13
0_o

0_o

Thanks maru

Was getting a bit depressed vanity skimming there

I didn't vote..as I was not really on the forum at that time and I don't tend to vote in ML anyway. Being nice is not really my style and I struggle to give reasons that aren't identical to ech other anyway Give me 'controversy' anyday
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 05-06-2018 at 03:49 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:48 AM #14
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Thanks maru

Was getting a bit depressed vanity skimming there

I didn't vote..as I was not really on the forum at that time and I don't tend to vote in ML anyway. Being nice is not really my style and I struggle to give reasons that aren't identical to ech other anyway Give me 'controversy' anyway
You're very welcome, Vicky. You don't have to change for anyone, just be you.

I like the concept of ML, simply because we can include quotes... it allows room to be creative. Maybe next year I will send ASCII art instead of comments for the same folk I voted for this year. Unless I had some sort of epiphany... in which case, they may get ASCII art anyway, but with a paragraph underneath.

Last edited by Maru; 05-06-2018 at 03:48 AM.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:48 AM #15
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Top ten:

Spoiler:

10pts JerseyWins - I’m giving my 10 to Jersey because he’s a great contributor who is always nice to members even when they’re being nasty about his opinions.
9pts Shaun - SHE IS THE QUEEN OF TIBB AND I WILL NOT HEAR OTHERWISE
8pts MB. - Funny af with righteous opinions
7pts Dezzy - I want him to tie me up and whip me in the gooch.
6pts GiRTh - A great underrated poster who is too good for this site
5pts Maru - A lovely new creative member
4pts Niamh. - She’s lovely
3pts Nicky91 - He makes me laugh
2pts ToySoldier - He writes long posts that seem to make coherent sense. Well done.
1pt Ross. - He took time out of his day to say hello to me a couple of times so I don’t get lonely.

Initial 15:

Spoiler:

Ninastar
Nicky91
montblanc
Shaun
Ross
JerseyWins
Niamh
Eddie
Epic
y.winter
scarface95
Dezzy
Macie Lightfoot
MB
DouglasS
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 05:58 AM #16
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Thanks LJ I appreciate it Now I feel bad for not even giving you a nomination but you were definitely a consideration and easily deserved a spot in the top 50. I love seeing your unique, sometimes incredibly random opinions/favorites

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
1pt Ross. - He took time out of his day to say hello to me a couple of times so I don’t get lonely.
Old 05-06-2018, 06:17 AM #17
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Because... why not:

(2) Rob- Beloved author and gay icon. One of you guys should snap up and marry this man... because he is the best of the best...and I need a wedding as an excuse to finally come to England. I live for every word he writes, types, or texts... and that's a fact.

(3) Ross- I love Ross! He's so funny and nice, not a harsh word comes from him. He brings a smile to my face anytime I log in and see a wall post. Even if we don't have shared pizza commercial love anymore, we will always have Audrey!

(4) MB- An icon. I laugh at all his posts and look forward to reading all his opinions and thoughts (mostly because he his right but so funny at being right). I'm glad he decided to stick around here as he is one of the reasons I still do.

(5) Reece- There is no one on here with the superior taste and class of Reece. His musical and television opinions are always spot on... and he has a heart of gold towards all other members. He always makes me feel welcome and loved on here, and I would like to return the favour with my vote.

(6) Jamie89- Pub quiz was phenomenal, to hard for me but phenomenally done. He deserves an award for that alone. But also, for being a kind and caring member towards everyone and one of the elite I could call "good friend" on here over the years.

(7) Hayden- Thank you for helping me keep MTV's The Challenge thread going. It's the only thread I come on here for most of the time. Your taste and opinions are always spot on. You are a key part of what keepsTiBB working.

(9) Toy Soldier- one of the only serious debate posters I can stand. He saves me getting into many an argument by succinctly putting forth an opinion I one hundred percent agree with... so that I can avoid posting in S&D at all lol. He is also not wrong that ... in his humble opinion I am sure... this forum needs him.

(10) Shaun- I'm glad this TiBB seasoned vet is still around and contributing. His opinions on the forum or about it are necessary and needed whether they are popular or not. Also, he gets my vote for his superior taste in Drag Race and in Drag Queens!!

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 09:59 AM #18
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

My initial top 15

Lostie
Jack.
Nick.
Ross
RileyH
Riley.
LukeB
Adam
Lilbro
blurryface
MB
Jamie89
montblanc
underscore
Matthew.

Can’t find my top 10, but I know Jersey made it in as I forgot him in the first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:07 PM #19
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post

I didn't vote..
Vicky those 10 points could have made a big difference to my campaign...
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:27 PM #20
You know my methods

You know my methods

TS robbed by the woeful indolence of the ML voter?

In the old days a car from the Conservative club used to come round and pick my Granny up to vote. I think we need to think along these lines for a momentous 2019 campaign. This years campaign being mired in controversy with late votes and misvotes that led to a regrettable, some would say avoidable, shock win for Morsh.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 06:29 PM #21
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Vicky those 10 points could have made a big difference to my campaign...
I didn't even know you had a campaign until the countdown
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
16, 2018, ml, number, post, thread, ur, votes, wanna