Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 25-07-2018, 12:15 AM #1

Default The creepiest/weirdest experience you've ever had?

Could be you've "seen a ghost" perhaps, or heard something, or something's not quite made sense, or anything along those lines...

What's been something that you just can't explain happen to you and it's totally scared you or freaked you out?

Scarier the better folks!

Last edited by LaLaLand; 25-07-2018 at 12:16 AM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 12:47 AM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

In 2016, some guy kept texting and ringing me saying I was a girl called Holly and sending me pictures of himself in suits and stuff and I told him so many times I wasn’t Holly and he gradually got more persistent etc until one night I ended up so pissed off I told him to **** off over the phone and he hasn’t contacted me since.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 01:03 AM #3

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

There's this old abandoned doctors on the street next to me, so one night I saw out of the living room window there was this grey silhouette of a man stood in the dark outside of it kinda swaying back and forth, I was staring for ages cause I couldn't make out any features on it then all of a sudden it stopped dead still and was facing right towards my direction (like it noticed I was watching) anyway I ran upstairs to get a better look but by the time I looked back out it was gone. I don't believe in ghosts but I have no idea wtf it was it was really creepy
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 01:05 AM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Oh and omg we had this really creepy bloke in work the other month who swore constantly and no one knew where he came from. He said he was the caretaker of a local pub which was closed and we managed to kick him out after last orders. Anyways I’m closing down by myself and my boss rushes down and says there’s a man leering about outside peering through the windows and locks the door and puts the alarm on and shuts the curtains. He disappears by the time my lift comes and we pass him hobbling down the road. Turns out this local pub was vacant awaiting new owners and doesn’t have a caretaker!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 01:11 AM #5
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

One of my girlies used to live in essentially a mansion, in the middle of nowhere. Anyway one time her parents had gone away for the night so she had us all round and at about 8/9 o’clock? there was this weird call over the intercom (you had to use intercom to get into her house through the large gates) and me, her and another girlie looked at the CCTV and it was some sort of weird creepy farmer guy begging to be let inside the property, persisting he needed to come in. We were only about 14/15 so we all freaked and went down to her basement. Anyway after that he seemed to have gone but it was scary at the time.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 25-07-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 01:18 AM #6

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

I am a firm non believer. But I went along to a medium with someone else it was their booking and I was just the moral support. Yet the person we went to see sort of zoned in on me. I told her nothing about myself and she didn't know my name or last name before or during the visit. She said my dad was there and said his name correctly. She asked if he had something wrong with his legs. My dad was a diabetic and had had both legs amputated in his 40s due to gangrene. Then she !mentioned my sister and said she looked just like me. I had never had a sister and pointed it out. Then she said it was definitely my sister and was there a baby who died or anything like that. Well actually no one but me and my parents knew that I was one of twins. my mum had a miscarriage when she was pregnant with me and was still pregnant and they told her she'd lost a twin which can apparently happen if the twins are not identical. I never knew if it was a boy or girl but she was very insistent about this sister. She said some other things and then as we were leaving she told my companion to check the oil in the car, there was something wrong with it. They did a dipstick check shrugged and forgot about it. Two days later that car had an oil leak on the motorway and caught on fire. Luckily no one was hurt.

I can't explain any of it.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 25-07-2018 at 01:23 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 01:24 AM #7
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Julie

So I'm baby-sitting my 4 year old nephew about two years ago when I was 16, I've already put him to bed on the third floor. I stayed in the sitting room for a little while afterwards watching TV. It's about 12AM, and all of a sudden I hear the loudest wallop/bang on the front door. It definitely wasn't somebody knocking. I'm a bit of a p*ssy, I won't lie, so when the loud bang occurred, my body just froze. About a minute later I went to look through the front door window and I couldn't see anything. I then went up to bed and checked on my nephew who was still sound asleep. I rang my Mum and told her about what happened, I was obviously a bit distressed. She calmed me down, and I then went to bed. When I woke up that next morning my nephew kept repeating the word "bang". I was shook, so I questioned him about if he heard anything that woke him up the previous night. He said no but then again he was only 4. Anyways, although it's not anything special, I still think about that night and how thankful I was that I locked the doors.
Old 25-07-2018, 02:12 AM #8
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Oh and omg we had this really creepy bloke in work the other month who swore constantly and no one knew where he came from. He said he was the caretaker of a local pub which was closed and we managed to kick him out after last orders. Anyways I’m closing down by myself and my boss rushes down and says there’s a man leering about outside peering through the windows and locks the door and puts the alarm on and shuts the curtains. He disappears by the time my lift comes and we pass him hobbling down the road. Turns out this local pub was vacant awaiting new owners and doesn’t have a caretaker!
Rob needs to chill!
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 02:21 AM #9

These are actually terrifying, especially Daniel's. Jesus!!
Old 25-07-2018, 02:24 AM #10
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

2 creepy ones from when I was younger (maybe like 12 years old & 13/14 years old)

Basically, once was with a bunch of people at my friend's basement, we were watching The Exorcist, this one guy did the sign of the cross backwards / upside down, and then a couple of different unexplainably creepy things happened. The biggest things being: door that no one was near which was wide open slamming shut, ghostly/blurry red face floating outside the window for about 2-3 seconds (we were in a basement but there were windows up top at ground level), very visible upside down cross CARVED into the wall by the door we entered from)
- In hindsight I think it was just one/a few of the people there were messing with us all BUT it would've been kinda hard to do - but regardless I still think it was all planned and executed very well but it was creepy nonetheless especially at the time

Second one in my house, me and my friend were playing a video game. I randomly looked to my right to the door and I see this little girl watching us at the corner of the door for a second, if that, so I had to quickly pause the game and do a double-take and nothing was there anymore. To this day my friend remembers this after I told him about it and he's more creeped out about it than I am
- I think I reasonably could've just imagined this but it was really random and I don't see WHY I would PS: Later I found out there was a bad fire where my house is and it had to be rebuilt and there may or may not have been a little girl that died here
Old 25-07-2018, 10:37 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Second one in my house, me and my friend were playing a video game. I randomly looked to my right to the door and I see this little girl watching us at the corner of the door for a second, if that, so I had to quickly pause the game and do a double-take and nothing was there anymore. To this day my friend remembers this after I told him about it and he's more creeped out about it than I am
- I think I reasonably could've just imagined this but it was really random and I don't see WHY I would PS: Later I found out there was a bad fire where my house is and it had to be rebuilt and there may or may not have been a little girl that died here
Jesus "NOPE" that'd be my cue to move house!

Last edited by LaLaLand; 25-07-2018 at 10:38 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:05 PM #12
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

When I was about 9 or 10 years old, I was going into the Kitchen (I can't remember why for) and there was a coat hanging up on the door and I swear that I saw a face in the hooded part of the clothing for a split second and then it disappeared.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 11:06 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

When I was about 9 or 10 years old, I was going into the Kitchen (I can't remember why for) and there was a coat hanging up on the door and I swear that I saw a face in the hooded part of the clothing for a split second and then it (the face) disappeared.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 11:39 PM #14

Ghosts and everything supernatural don't exist, so I haven't had any experiences like that.
Jessica. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 01:05 AM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

oh wow my life's so unweird compared to everyone else

My weirdest one is when I went for a walk at 3am and just as I got outside my house, a woman who looks JUST like Tish Simmonds' mum approaches me and says "hi." and I say "hey" and she says "I like your shoes " and I say thanks and I had to walk down the road further in case she followed me in th'house

I've not seen her again within 3 years and I'm STILL confused how she walked to me? Like she came from around the corner but like, I was far enough away from the corner for her to just walk towards me?

Honestly I can't understand if she was just out for a walk haself and saw me and decided to try and scare me
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 02:12 AM #16
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

When I was 16 a big group of my friends went to the cinema for our friends birthday and after we slept at her house on air beds and the couch in her kitchen/lounge area

So her house is pretty big and her kitchen is on the left and then an island in the middle and an area with a table and then a conservatory/lounge area with chairs in and by there is a patio door that slide and lead onto her back garden and they live next to an alley that leads from one street to another.

We were asleep in the couch area and I woke up (and others) by one of our friends shoving me and sort of screaming at me and even though I am half asleep as soon as I look where she is there is a guy at the doors standing there, even though we are all freaking out hes just stood there and then he just runs off. Even thinking back it felt like ages but it was seconds really but my friends Dad and Mum called the police and they came and it was considered attempted robbery because the garage lock was messed up and the patio dood frame had been damaged. It freaked me out for ages after.

Another freaky thing happened to me and my ex. In the summer holidays I stayed at his all weekend and he used to do pick ups for friends from town to earn extra cash and if it was only one or two people I would go too so we went to pick two of his friends up who had been to talacra beach at a party. He goes to this carpark by a closed pub and goes to get them and leaves me in the car. My phone is connected to his stereo and because I start using my phone the music turns off and I can hear faint laughing but its not like young laughing its hard to explain but I knew it wasn't his friends. I absoloutely wet myself when some weirdo runs up to the back of the car and starts slapping the rear window. I can't even remember what I did much but he ran to the passanger door and started knocking the window so I jumped into the drivers seat and just as I am moving a group of lads must have noticed and they shouted and he ran off back behind the pub. Fair play they asked if I was ok and I said yeah and they carried on walking but then I got on the phone and started crying so my bf and his friends came quick and we left. Pretty sure it was a dickhead pranking me but omg I was so scared when I saw him run to the back of the car out of the trees
Old 26-07-2018, 02:28 AM #17

Jesus the man by the door I'd be ill.

Are you from North Wales too Amy? You mentioned you picked people up from Talacre beach?

Last edited by LaLaLand; 26-07-2018 at 02:28 AM.
Old 26-07-2018, 05:05 AM #18
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
Jesus the man by the door I'd be ill.

Are you from North Wales too Amy? You mentioned you picked people up from Talacre beach?
Yeah I am indeed.
Old 27-07-2018, 01:58 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Yeah I am indeed.
Ah awesome! Hello "neighbour!"
Old 27-07-2018, 07:00 AM #20

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

When i was on holiday in tenerife i was sleeping on the floor in the living room the front door was facing me and i woke up in the middle of the night to see what looked like a shadow but as tall as the ceiling really slowly coming towards me its hard to describe because it wasnt the shadow of a person just literally a big mass of shadow maybe like a tall cloud i went to sleep thinking it was a trick of the eyes but the next morning my friends parents in the villa next door said a little girl came up to their bed and stared at them the weird thing is they didnt seem freaked out just said they dont want to talk about it and continued to sleep in the same villa the rest of the holiday

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 27-07-2018 at 07:01 AM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 03:19 PM #21

It happened yesterday. I was on my desktop computer and the pen holder just suddenly fell over.

Was really weird. I still can't work out how it managed to fall over. Spooky.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 12:23 PM #22

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual

When I was much younger I worked on my own in a basement bar, with the main bar above. One evening a guy came in, sat on a bar stool leaning over the bar, and stared at me constantly as I moved up and down the bar serving drinks and collecting glasses. When I went to collect glasses and wipe tables in the main bar area, he followed me where ever I went and just watched.

When the bar was busy this didn't really worry me, but after last orders, I was clearing up when I suddenly realised he was the only person left in the bar, and was again sat on the bar stool, leaning over the bar watching my every move. He said nothing but failed to respond to my requests that he drink up and leave. I started to feel a little uncomfortable and then, in a very slow, controlled (and creepy!) voice he said, 'You have beautiful eyes..... I'd like to take them out and cut them up into tiny little pieces.'

That truly unnerved me and he continued to watch me, as I called the landlord from the upper bar to come down and remove him. All I could think was 'serial killer'!!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 12:29 PM #23
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F

I was home alone for a week a few months ago, and I hate being home alone as it is during the night when it's darker... anyway I was going downstairs to check all the doors were locked before going to bed.

Then all of the sudden someone was knocking on the windows round the perimeter of the house and it actually shook me up something rotten. It doesn't help I live about a 20 minute walk from civilisation too.

This happened a few hours after I had friends around (and my door was unlocked) and someone walked in but walked straight back out... very creepy it's safe to say I didn't sleep that nnight.

Spoiler:

ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB): 6th/12

I'm a TiBB Member 4: 3rd/16 & Highest Placed All-Star (1st/8)
TiBB on Ice: 4th/15
ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB) 2: 3rd/17
TiBB OTT3: 2nd/13

Last edited by Underscore; 28-07-2018 at 12:29 PM.
Underscore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
creepiest or weirdest, experience