Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 02-09-2018, 03:34 AM #26

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Exactly. Which is why serial killers and murderers can use the insanity plea if they are diagnosed as having a mental disorder, but cannot if they are regarded as having a personality disorder.
I think some serial killers will pretend to have a mental illness so they can get sympathy and put in a psych unit rather than prison itself .
Old 02-09-2018, 03:55 AM #27

So I Googled "Sociopath" and it's basically describing her time in the house:

- Superficial Charm
- Manipulative
- Grandiose Sense of Self
- Pathological Lying
- Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
- Need for Stimulation
- Impulsive Nature
- Irresponsibility

Last edited by LaLaLand; 02-09-2018 at 03:56 AM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:58 AM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
So I Googled "Sociopath" and it's basically describing her time in the house:

- Superficial Charm
- Manipulative
- Grandiose Sense of Self
- Pathological Lying
- Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
- Need for Stimulation
- Impulsive Nature
- Irresponsibility

Pretty much sums her up
Old 02-09-2018, 03:59 AM #29

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

She’s a sociopath with narcissistic features. She can’t tell reality from fiction. These people don’t care what they have to do, who they have to destroy in order to get what they want. Everything they do is justified and they are always the victim. These are the people who are a danger to society and need to be behind bars.
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:01 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..what I don’t understand is how she ever thought she could have manipulated the viewers with the cameras in the house...she could distort the truth of what happened only to the housemates or try to as she did...but the viewing public were always going to know the truth of it...bizarre...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:05 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..what I don’t understand is how she ever thought she could have manipulated the viewers with the cameras in the house...she could distort the truth of what happened only to the housemates or try to as she did...but the viewing public were always going to know the truth of it...bizarre...
Thank goodness IT WAS IN FRONT of the camera's !!! . I still wish the camera angle was closer , but i bet they didn't bother to show a closer angle as he barely made contact so there's literally nothing to debate.

The mind baffles how she thought she'd ever get away with this, she kept digging her hole further and futher!! . It's alarming how twisted her lies were. Especially in her last HL show!! BLOODY HELL! .
Old 02-09-2018, 04:39 AM #32

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Very bizarre!

To me it must be one of three things:

* she acted on impulse, didn't think it through, and then felt she could not back down

* she thought if she stuck to her story and played her victim role effectively enough, she could manipulate anyone and everyone into believing her version of events

* she started to believe her own lies

The fact that so many other people have now revealed that she has falsely accused them of similar things in the past definitely seems to suggest that she somehow believes she can manipulate others into believing her stories. So, if she's been successful in manipulating others repeatedly in the past, perhaps she just became overly confident she could even do so in this situation?

Baffling really.....
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:51 AM #33
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Very bizarre!

To me it must be one of three things:

* she acted on impulse, didn't think it through, and then felt she could not back down

* she thought if she stuck to her story and played her victim role effectively enough, she could manipulate anyone and everyone into believing her version of events

* she started to believe her own lies

The fact that so many other people have now revealed that she has falsely accused them of similar things in the past definitely seems to suggest that she somehow believes she can manipulate others into believing her stories. So, if she's been successful in manipulating others repeatedly in the past, perhaps she just became overly confident she could even do so in this situation?

Baffling really.....
..yeah I think the first one with that, Garfie...is the feeling I get..?...she wasn’t a part of a play fight, type thing...he did walk up to her as she was in the kitchen just saying something at the time...?...I don’t know whether his ring did catch her and caused any pain..?..maybe it did so there was the genuine ouch moment..but then by the time she had walked to the bedroom..she was acting out a pain in a very purposeful way is how I felt..?..and I reckon she must have thought she would be called into the DR to check if she was ok...but footage like that with her apparent pain etc..I would think..?...would have been checked within seconds or moments, you know..it’s much to serious not have been...but she wasn’t called in though...and then maybe already thinking she couldn’t back down..?...well definately going to pursue it anway...so she asked BB to call her in because then that way would have showed genuine concern from them...rather than her just go in herself...it just all manipulated into the housemates doubting Ryan if BB were calling her into the DR because they were concerned she may have been physically hurt..all very quick thinking with play punches she couldn’t have predicted happening at that moment...seize the moment Roxanne, eh...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:02 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..yeah I think the first one with that, Garfie...is the feeling I get..?...she wasn’t a part of a play fight, type thing...he did walk up to her as she was in the kitchen just saying something at the time...?...I don’t know whether his ring did catch her and caused any pain..?..maybe it did so there was the genuine ouch moment..but then by the time she had walked to the bedroom..she was acting out a pain in a very purposeful way is how I felt..?..and I reckon she must have thought she would be called into the DR to check if she was ok...but footage like that with her apparent pain etc..I would think..?...would have been checked within seconds or moments, you know..it’s much to serious not have been...but she wasn’t called in though...and then maybe already thinking she couldn’t back down..?...well definately going to pursue it anway...so she asked BB to call her in because then that way would have showed genuine concern from them...rather than her just go in herself...it just all manipulated into the housemates doubting Ryan if BB were calling her into the DR because they were concerned she may have been physically hurt..all very quick thinking with play punches she couldn’t have predicted happening at that moment...seize the moment Roxanne, eh...
As I'm reading what you've said here, Ammi, I'm wondering whether it started as the first one and developed into the second one, as her lies seemed to escalate as time went on. The 'punch' became an 'assault', and multiplied from a single punch into about six punches, as just a couple of examples. The story just seemed to become more and more horrendous the more times she told it.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
mentally, roxanne, sums