Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 27-09-2018, 03:19 AM #1
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Default Julie Chenves

"Everyone says this season is been the best ever" who did she ask? the rigging producers and the crappy cast of this season? Silly woman.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:27 AM #2
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Pre-jury it was looking like that so maybe she's been in a cave since the Moonves stuff

Overall still a great season though
Old 27-09-2018, 03:52 AM #3
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

But I thought the season was rigged for Tyler???????
Old 27-09-2018, 03:57 AM #4
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 01:24 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
When did I ever say he was guaranteed the win? The way he mugged off half the jury, a win was anything but a formality. It's one thing being backed by production in a cakewalk to the end.. and another to have enough support from the competition. That's why I opened a thread asking 'where his 5th vote was coming from'. I believed he was guaranteed 3(almost certain of 4)..I obviously never expected silly Sam to vote against him but it was quite poetic in many ways that her vote in particular should be the one to cost him, since that's the person we seen him rinse as a pawn the most. Made a complete mug of her from early on and then chucked her away like a sack of trash when he had no further use for her. In the mind of someone like Brett, these types are quite likely to accept any move against them as "game" and bear little or no grudge. But to a headcase like pyscho Sam, there's a far greater chance they'll want to hit back in some way. She got him

Sure, anyone can say she voted in a bitter manner, but before they do, they should think about how they'd feel if they were silly Sam? Imagine you had this douchebag constantly telling you it was "U+HIM" until the very end, getting in your face saying that annoying af "do you trust me".."do you trust me"(as Level FIX were making moves you had no clue about, as he kept you out the loop on everything his real alliance were up to..) and then all of a sudden you find yourself kicked out of the game..knowing there was zero effort made from the douchebag to keep you around. A clear message you'd served your purpose and it was time for you to head to jury and give that douchebag your vote. Can you honestly say you'd do it?

Whether we like it or not, the game doesn't end at the f-2 stage,, it ends after the jury votes. If you've not handled them well enough/shown enough respect where it matters, there's no point crying like a little bitch if&when some players feel anything but obliged to gift you their vote to help you land your scummy ass on half a million. This game is all about percentages, keeping them in your favour as much as possible to a) remain in the game and b) win the thing. Tedious Tyler damaged the latter part of his percentages by not only going off half-cocked and stupidly accusing Bayleigh of putting him on the block, but by acting in such a pathetic, arrogant, smug manner towards her that he cooked 1 vote away for certain. Taunting her with the veto round his neck and Blues Brother glasses on that made him look even more of a douchebag than normal..(btw just as he's about to begin his taunting, did you catch who happened to be coming off a supportive hug with Bayleigh.. ) Of course, in his pathetic speech he tried to make out that having a jury member mad at him was all "part of his plan" but we all know this is a damn lie. He was simply infuriated that anyone could dare target him. So much so that he was prepared to direct his anger at someone before getting his facts straight. His mask slipped big time and we seen the horrible monster that lurks beneath the "nice surfer guy" he predominantly hides behind. Again, there's no guarantee that he'd have had Bayleigh's vote if he hadn't treated her like a pig gone wrong, but he never gave himself ANY chance of landing it. And that can't be considered anything other than incredibly poor, pathetic, ill-disciplined gameplay.

Spoiler:

#Neverforgetthejuryhavethefinalsay..
Old 28-09-2018, 01:43 AM #6
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Wow, thanks for that highly educational dissertation on how Big Brother works, I had no idea!
Old 28-09-2018, 11:41 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
When did I ever say he was guaranteed the win? The way he mugged off half the jury, a win was anything but a formality. It's one thing being backed by production in a cakewalk to the end.. and another to have enough support from the competition. That's why I opened a thread asking 'where his 5th vote was coming from'. I believed he was guaranteed 3(almost certain of 4)..I obviously never expected silly Sam to vote against him but it was quite poetic in many ways that her vote in particular should be the one to cost him, since that's the person we seen him rinse as a pawn the most. Made a complete mug of her from early on and then chucked her away like a sack of trash when he had no further use for her. In the mind of someone like Brett, these types are quite likely to accept any move against them as "game" and bear little or no grudge. But to a headcase like pyscho Sam, there's a far greater chance they'll want to hit back in some way. She got him

Sure, anyone can say she voted in a bitter manner, but before they do, they should think about how they'd feel if they were silly Sam? Imagine you had this douchebag constantly telling you it was "U+HIM" until the very end, getting in your face saying that annoying af "do you trust me".."do you trust me"(as Level FIX were making moves you had no clue about, as he kept you out the loop on everything his real alliance were up to..) and then all of a sudden you find yourself kicked out of the game..knowing there was zero effort made from the douchebag to keep you around. A clear message you'd served your purpose and it was time for you to head to jury and give that douchebag your vote. Can you honestly say you'd do it?

Whether we like it or not, the game doesn't end at the f-2 stage,, it ends after the jury votes. If you've not handled them well enough/shown enough respect where it matters, there's no point crying like a little bitch if&when some players feel anything but obliged to gift you their vote to help you land your scummy ass on half a million. This game is all about percentages, keeping them in your favour as much as possible to a) remain in the game and b) win the thing. Tedious Tyler damaged the latter part of his percentages by not only going off half-cocked and stupidly accusing Bayleigh of putting him on the block, but by acting in such a pathetic, arrogant, smug manner towards her that he cooked 1 vote away for certain. Taunting her with the veto round his neck and Blues Brother glasses on that made him look even more of a douchebag than normal..(btw just as he's about to begin his taunting, did you catch who happened to be coming off a supportive hug with Bayleigh.. ) Of course, in his pathetic speech he tried to make out that having a jury member mad at him was all "part of his plan" but we all know this is a damn lie. He was simply infuriated that anyone could dare target him. So much so that he was prepared to direct his anger at someone before getting his facts straight. His mask slipped big time and we seen the horrible monster that lurks beneath the "nice surfer guy" he predominantly hides behind. Again, there's no guarantee that he'd have had Bayleigh's vote if he hadn't treated her like a pig gone wrong, but he never gave himself ANY chance of landing it. And that can't be considered anything other than incredibly poor, pathetic, ill-disciplined gameplay.

Spoiler:

#Neverforgetthejuryhavethefinalsay..
Tyler would of most likely won if Fessy knew Haleigh flipped her vote. I'm not saying his game play was the best ever or that this season was the best ever but it's not bad and Bayleigh wasn't voting Tyler regardless. I agree he could've handled Sam better. He just wasn't getting Bayleigh's vote regardless and Kaycee's jury management was just as bad.
haleighstanafp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 11:43 PM #8
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

damn ok

BBUK threads are like "omg king" or "fat slag, hope she gets evicted" and meanwhile BBUSA goin off w/ the long paragraphs.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:21 AM #9

It was much stronger than last 3 seasons if that means anything!
point17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chenves, julie