Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2019, 02:26 PM #51
Swan's Avatar
Swan Swan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,114

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
Swan Swan is offline
Senior Member
Swan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,114

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
"I don't like labels. I see a man, not a sexuality."

This statement should mean you treat everyone the same regardless of sexuality. But given your other posts what it actually means is you'd rather gay people don't tell you they're gay or at least make it known in their actions (idk like holding hands with their partner). It is NOT the same thing and you getting defensive about it will not change the homophobia in your posts in this thread.
I am not homophobic. Im defending my opinion.

If introduced to someone and they felt the need to tell me they were gay i would simply shrug and say 'that's cool'.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:28 PM #52
Ant. Ant. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,838

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton


Ant. Ant. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,838

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
I am not homophobic. Im defending my opinion.

If introduced to someone and they felt the need to tell me they were gay i would simply shrug and say 'that's cool'.
So why make a thread in which the first line is, "why does everyone need labels nowadays?!"
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:30 PM #53
Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
I am not homophobic. Im defending my opinion.

If introduced to someone and they felt the need to tell me they were gay i would simply shrug and say 'that's cool'.
If that were so you wouldn't accuse it of being "thrown in your face".

Funny how you've never thought that about heterosexuality.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:31 PM #54
Tom4784 Tom4784 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 45,095
Tom4784 Tom4784 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 45,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Are you saying by not caring about a persons sexuality that im not all for diversity?

I honesty thought the whole 'movement' was to not judge or to be judged, yet you are judging me for my opinion.

If a person kicks a dog, to me they are a piece of sh*t, a bad human being, i wouldn't ask if they were gay or not it wouldn't matter, they're still a piece of sh*t to me.

It's almost like if someone is not thinking the way you think they should you'll go in for the attack, it's worrying ironic. I am not attacking you for being gay, quite the opposite actually.
Diversity does not exist if we are all the same.

Diversity and equality is acknowledging someone's differences yet accepting them for those differences and considering them equal. You don't want to be considered equals to us, you want to scrub our differences away, scrub our history away, scrub the sacrifice away. That is not equality or diversity, that would be us surrendering to your false equality by giving up a part of ourselves, living in a way that's pleasing to you, making sure we don't throw our biness, gayness or transness 'in your face'.

I am responding to your opinion, opinions are a two way street, we can put them out there into the world and people can respond to them. If that is something that upsets you then perhaps the debate part of the forum is not for you. You're also wrong, the LGBT have been judged since time immemorial, we don't care if you judge us we just want to be free to live how we choose without fear.

I.... Don't see the point of that dog analogy or it's relevance tbh.

So you see an opposing opinion as an attack, that speaks more to the fact that you can't accept opposing opinions so you see any discussion as an attack on you. At the end of the day, you are virtue signalling. You're not for diveristy, you are for everyone fitting into your world view and not throwing their differences in your face. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it just as much as you are to yours. Instead of acting like a victim that's under attack from the mean ol' LGBT whose identity you want to erase, argue back. Speak. Don't just go 'wahh! you're attacking me!'
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:37 PM #55
Swan's Avatar
Swan Swan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,114

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
Swan Swan is offline
Senior Member
Swan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,114

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
So why make a thread in which the first line is, "why does everyone need labels nowadays?!"
Because i don't understand why people feel the need to identify as anything, you're labelling yourself when doing so.

It's my personal opinion that sexuality, race and gender doesn't defy a person. It's how they act as a human being. Im not saying people shouldn't be proud of who they are, im proud of how i was brought up and to treat everyone equally.
It doesn't matter to me if you're gay or straight, thus the labelling of such seems over the top to me.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:39 PM #56
Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Default

You don't see why people feel the need to identify?

Are you straight? If so, that's a part of your identity. Your identity being all the many facets of your life and personality all together.

A gay person identifies as gay because they are gay.

You're literally saying "I'm fine with gays as long as they don't use the word gay or force me to endure it in public."

Last edited by Marsh.; 01-07-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:40 PM #57
Ant. Ant. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,838

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton


Ant. Ant. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,838

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Because i don't understand why people feel the need to identify as anything, you're labelling yourself when doing so.

It's my personal opinion that sexuality, race and gender doesn't defy a person. It's how they act as a human being. Im not saying people shouldn't be proud of who they are, im proud of how i was brought up and to treat everyone equally.
It doesn't matter to me if you're gay or straight, thus the labelling of such seems over the top to me.
I just don't really think that "sexuality, gender, and race don't define a person" is an opinion. People are defined by the discrimination and journey they face due to homophobia, sexism, and racism
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:40 PM #58
Niamh.'s Avatar
Niamh. Niamh. is offline
I Love my brick
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 142,733

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons


Niamh. Niamh. is offline
I Love my brick
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 142,733

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Because i don't understand why people feel the need to identify as anything, you're labelling yourself when doing so.

It's my personal opinion that sexuality, race and gender doesn't defy a person. It's how they act as a human being. Im not saying people shouldn't be proud of who they are, im proud of how i was brought up and to treat everyone equally.
It doesn't matter to me if you're gay or straight, thus the labelling of such seems over the top to me.
I mean it's pretty necessary in a practical sense though

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - No thanks
Woman - Why not?
Man - I'm not allowed say
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:45 PM #59
Swan's Avatar
Swan Swan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,114

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
Swan Swan is offline
Senior Member
Swan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,114

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I mean it's pretty necessary in a practical sense though

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - No thanks
Woman - Why not?
Man - I'm not allowed say
Yeah that's fair enough, however the conversation should end -

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - No thanks
Woman - Ok fair enough

Sexuality shouldn't need to be justified.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:48 PM #60
Niamh.'s Avatar
Niamh. Niamh. is offline
I Love my brick
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 142,733

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons


Niamh. Niamh. is offline
I Love my brick
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 142,733

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Yeah that's fair enough, however the conversation should end -

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - No thanks
Woman - Ok fair enough

Sexuality shouldn't need to be justified.
Oh fgs, can't we even talk about sexuality now? Maybe the conversation would go like this because the guy would want to let the woman feel better and not so rejected?

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - Oh I'm gay, sorry, but thanks for asking

__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:48 PM #61
Tom4784 Tom4784 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 45,095
Tom4784 Tom4784 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 45,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Yeah that's fair enough, however the conversation should end -

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - No thanks
Woman - Ok fair enough

Sexuality shouldn't need to be justified.
It's easy to say that when your sexuality is presumed though, when you are considered the default.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:49 PM #62
Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Yeah that's fair enough, however the conversation should end -

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - No thanks
Woman - Ok fair enough

Sexuality shouldn't need to be justified.
You see this is exactly what makes an issue of sexuality. Not people talking about it or being open about it but this contrived way of hiding it because some delicate little flower is repulsed by gay people.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:50 PM #63
Tom4784 Tom4784 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 45,095
Tom4784 Tom4784 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 45,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Oh fgs, can't we even talk about sexuality now? Maybe the conversation would go like this because the guy would want to let the woman feel better and not so rejected?

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - Oh I'm gay, sorry, but thanks for asking

Yeah, I do think people take rejection better if they know the person doesn't swing their way.

Being dismissive of them is worse than telling them you are gay.

Last edited by Tom4784; 01-07-2019 at 02:50 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:50 PM #64
Ant. Ant. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,838

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton


Ant. Ant. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,838

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Yeah that's fair enough, however the conversation should end -

Woman - Do you want to go for a drink?
Man - No thanks
Woman - Ok fair enough

Sexuality shouldn't need to be justified.
It should, but it doesn't

I don't think anyone in this thread wants to be affected by their disability, gender, or sexuality (although I would say the hardships made me a better person) but we are. We would love to be in an ideal world, but alas, we're not. So yeah, I'll mention that I'm disabled and gay when necessary
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:57 PM #65
Niamh.'s Avatar
Niamh. Niamh. is offline
I Love my brick
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 142,733

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons


Niamh. Niamh. is offline
I Love my brick
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 142,733

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Yeah, I do think people take rejection better if they know the person doesn't swing their way.

Being dismissive of them is worse than telling them you are gay.
Makes sense, you know, he doesn't fancy any women, it's not just me kind of a thing
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:04 PM #66
Liam-'s Avatar
Liam- Liam- is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 23,123

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Liam- Liam- is online now
Senior Member
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 23,123

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

Everyone just stay in the closet, it’ll make the straight folk more comfortable
__________________
Liam- is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:05 PM #67
Oliver_W's Avatar
Oliver_W Oliver_W is offline
POW! BLAM!
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Bill's Secret Garden
Posts: 16,172

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie


Oliver_W Oliver_W is offline
POW! BLAM!
Oliver_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Bill's Secret Garden
Posts: 16,172

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie


Default

There's a difference between LGBT just visibly existing and living their lives, and maybe even *gaps* appearing in the media; and the "LGBTQRTAS+pressupdownleftright community" screeching for acceptance we already have. Nothing wrong with the first
__________________



Last edited by Oliver_W; 01-07-2019 at 03:06 PM.
Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:07 PM #68
Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
screeching for acceptance we already have.
Tell that to the gays living in places where it's illegal to be so.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:09 PM #69
parmnion's Avatar
parmnion parmnion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 42,119

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah


parmnion parmnion is offline
Senior Member
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 42,119

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
people only have to make it clear they're gay because heterosexuality is assumed
And when does this enter a discussion?
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:12 PM #70
Liam-'s Avatar
Liam- Liam- is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 23,123

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Liam- Liam- is online now
Senior Member
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 23,123

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

Yep, the fight for equality is over, no more fights to fight, everyone loves us and nobody gets attacked, harassed or killed for their sexuality anymore, we have the ultimate acceptance, it must be true, Oliver said so
__________________

Last edited by Liam-; 01-07-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Liam- is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:12 PM #71
Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
And when does this enter a discussion?
When you ask the bloke you don't know that well, wearing a wedding ring, how his wife is and he has to clarify "My husband".

People are assumed to be straight if they don't make it clear otherwise.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:16 PM #72
parmnion's Avatar
parmnion parmnion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 42,119

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah


parmnion parmnion is offline
Senior Member
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 42,119

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
When you ask the bloke you don't know that well, wearing a wedding ring, how his wife is and he has to clarify "My husband".

People are assumed to be straight if they don't make it clear otherwise.
Oh yes...That's always at the top of my list...checking strangers wedding rings so I can ask about the wife....any better examples?

Wouldn't you just ask a stranger if they were married incase thier wife or husband had died or was seriously ill?
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:19 PM #73
Ammi's Avatar
Ammi Ammi is offline
Quand il pleut, il pleut
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 64,402


Ammi Ammi is offline
Quand il pleut, il pleut
Ammi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 64,402


Default

...this is a really good article actually, Swan...(..I can’t copy and paste it in full atm so I’ll just post the link but copy a few bits from it...)...





https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...gay-tim-ramsey


“I’m often struck by how similar our stories are,” he says. “I can’t remember a single teacher at school ever using the word ‘gay’. It really was the worst thing you could be. I was terrified of being the gay boy. I’d known since the age of about six, but I never spoke about it, never opened up to anyone. It was an intensely lonely experience, and that’s what leads to mental health issues.”

The point he wants to drive home is that LGBT issues “are everyone’s business, because you can literally save someone’s life by being there for them and supporting them”.


“.... these are depressing times for those interested in changing the climate around LGBT issues in the UK. Protests in Birmingham against the teaching of LGBT equality; Ann Widdecombe’s comments about science finding a cure for homosexuality; and the backing of the one-time Tory leadership hopeful Esther McVey for allowing parents to withdraw their children from lessons around LGBT relationships are all, he says, disquieting.”



“What many people don’t appreciate is how it feels to be surrounded by these debates and controversy,” he says. “In those Birmingham schools, for example, we could expect one in 10 pupils to be LGBT; and their first experience of these issues will be people protesting at their school gates.”
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:20 PM #74
Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Oh yes...That's always at the top of my list...checking strangers wedding rings so I can ask about the wife....any better examples?

Wouldn't you just ask a stranger if they were married incase thier wife or husband had died or was seriously ill?
It was an example of making conversation with someone you don't know well. If you knew they were married, you would assume in a heterosexual relationship before otherwise.

But, yes, be pedantic. Always preferable to discussing the topic.

Last edited by Marsh.; 01-07-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:22 PM #75
Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Marsh. Marsh. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79,984


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...this is a really good article actually, Swan...(..I can’t copy and paste it in full atm so I’ll just post the link but copy a few bits from it...)...





https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...gay-tim-ramsey


“I’m often struck by how similar our stories are,” he says. “I can’t remember a single teacher at school ever using the word ‘gay’. It really was the worst thing you could be. I was terrified of being the gay boy. I’d known since the age of about six, but I never spoke about it, never opened up to anyone. It was an intensely lonely experience, and that’s what leads to mental health issues.”

The point he wants to drive home is that LGBT issues “are everyone’s business, because you can literally save someone’s life by being there for them and supporting them”.


“.... these are depressing times for those interested in changing the climate around LGBT issues in the UK. Protests in Birmingham against the teaching of LGBT equality; Ann Widdecombe’s comments about science finding a cure for homosexuality; and the backing of the one-time Tory leadership hopeful Esther McVey for allowing parents to withdraw their children from lessons around LGBT relationships are all, he says, disquieting.”



“What many people don’t appreciate is how it feels to be surrounded by these debates and controversy,” he says. “In those Birmingham schools, for example, we could expect one in 10 pupils to be LGBT; and their first experience of these issues will be people protesting at their school gates.”
But they have enough acceptance. Oliver said.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lgbt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

About Us ThisisBigBrother.com

"Big Brother and UK Television Forum. Est. 2001"

 

© 2023
no new posts