Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-2020, 02:56 PM   #1
Tony Montana
Chadwick Forever!
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 15,792

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Apprentice 2019: Lottie


Default Woman throws hot coffee on two men for eating a burrito mask-less

This happened 2 weeks ago.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/122903...nhattan-beach/

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 03:01 PM   #2
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 128,361

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

How can you eat a burrito while wearing a mask? I hope they caught these assholes
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #3
Aaliyah
Senior Member
 
Aaliyah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 649

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isaac
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
Love Island 4: Laura A
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
Default

What was the outcome, did anyone get charged?
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #4
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 128,361

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Also, since when do you have to wear masks outdoors?
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #5
Aaliyah
Senior Member
 
Aaliyah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 649

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isaac
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
Love Island 4: Laura A
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Also, since when do you have to wear masks outdoors?
Exactly, the far-right coffee wielding pair deserve to catch Corona for behaving like this. Even if this was indoors there's no need whatsoever to react like this. Odious pair I wish not to meet because I'd have given the boyfriend AND the girlfriend more than a bust nose.

It states on Reddit that the police made the coffee couple apologise after seeing the footage, so at least that's one thing

Last edited by Aaliyah; 13-08-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 03:17 PM   #6
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 128,361

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliyah View Post
Exactly, the far-right coffee yielding wielding pair deserve to catch Corona for behaving like this. Even if this was indoors there's no need whatsoever to react like this. Odious pair I wish not to meet because I'd have given the boyfriend AND the girlfriend more than a bust nose.

It states on Reddit that the police made the coffee couple apologise after seeing the footage, so at least that's one thing
Should have done more than made them apologise, that's assault. Also, even if he was inside he would still have to take his mask off to eat, I don't get their logic
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 04:10 PM   #7
UserSince2005
UserSince2005
 
UserSince2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3,955

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
BB10: Noirin
Default

some people need a good smack to the face
__________________
-Working towards a friendlier TIBB
UserSince2005 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 05:16 PM   #8
Toy Soldier
Volcanic Protector Man
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 23,103
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Well, it's not just because they're eating, they do state that they're anti-maskers, one of them does get excessively violent (and the "well the girl threw coffee at me - of course I'm going to punch her boyfriend" line is ****ing stupid), but then also there's no excuse for throwing hot coffee over someone.

Honestly for me this is one of those situations where everyone involved is a detestable sh**. Yukk.
__________________
___________________________________
I smile and I say that the world is just fine,
as these ****ing parasites eat up my spine,
So I ask you once, and I ask you again;
Where do your roots start,
And where do your roots end?
___________________________________




Last edited by Toy Soldier; 13-08-2020 at 05:16 PM.
Toy Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 05:39 PM   #9
thesheriff443
thesheriff443
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,720


Default

If someone chooses not to wear a mask then they are risking their health not yours if you are wearing one.

People should learn to mind their own business.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 05:44 PM   #10
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
If someone chooses not to wear a mask then they are risking their health not yours if you are wearing one.

People should learn to mind their own business.
Masks are worn to primarily protect others, so that's why we rely on everyone else to wear them to protect us.
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 05:49 PM   #11
thesheriff443
thesheriff443
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,720


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Masks are worn to primarily protect others, so that's why we rely on everyone else to wear them to protect us.
I donít believe that because doctors and nurses wear them to protect themselves from catching it off patients.

So the same logic has to apply to everyone.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 05:59 PM   #12
Toy Soldier
Volcanic Protector Man
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 23,103
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
I donít believe that because doctors and nurses wear them to protect themselves from catching it off patients.

So the same logic has to apply to everyone.
I suppose... if you don't understand PPE, the science that lead to the recommendation of wearing masks in public, and also, logic.

The primary purpose of masks is to catch respiratory droplets containing covid that come from the wearer (and reportedly reduce transmission rates by up to 90%). They have a secondary function of protecting the wearer from others - far less effective, about 30%.

Masks are a SMALL part of full medical PPE.
__________________
___________________________________
I smile and I say that the world is just fine,
as these ****ing parasites eat up my spine,
So I ask you once, and I ask you again;
Where do your roots start,
And where do your roots end?
___________________________________



Toy Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:00 PM   #13
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 107,265
Default

Lucky they were not armed

Last edited by arista; 13-08-2020 at 06:01 PM.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:01 PM   #14
Toy Soldier
Volcanic Protector Man
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 23,103
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Lucky they were not armed
Why? They were all white.
__________________
___________________________________
I smile and I say that the world is just fine,
as these ****ing parasites eat up my spine,
So I ask you once, and I ask you again;
Where do your roots start,
And where do your roots end?
___________________________________



Toy Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:03 PM   #15
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 107,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Why? They were all white.

Loads have guns
in USA
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:06 PM   #16
AnnieK
Senior Member
 
AnnieK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,839


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
If someone chooses not to wear a mask then they are risking their health not yours if you are wearing one.

People should learn to mind their own business.
I get pissed off when people are not wearing masks. 1- they protect others from you when you wear them, not the other way round and because if people keep spreading this virus by not wearing masks we will never get back to normal. It's not about minding your own business in this circumstance in my opinion, this virus and getting rid of it is everyone's business and should be everyone's priority
__________________

Last edited by AnnieK; 13-08-2020 at 06:31 PM.
AnnieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:07 PM   #17
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
I donít believe that because doctors and nurses wear them to protect themselves from catching it off patients.

So the same logic has to apply to everyone.
You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but look it up.
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:07 PM   #18
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 128,361

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but look it up.
Yeah, I thought that was pretty common knowledge
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:35 PM   #19
thesheriff443
thesheriff443
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,720


Default

Yes. if you wear a stab vest it’s it’s not protect you but the other person that’s not wearing one.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:38 PM   #20
thesheriff443
thesheriff443
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,720


Default

Ppe, is to protect the person wearing it not the man down the road in his under pants.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:43 PM   #21
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Yes. if you wear a stab vest itís itís not protect you but the other person thatís not wearing one.
All you have to do is google it, rather than insisting you're right about something you're wrong about.

Being stabbed is nothing like catching a virus.
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:43 PM   #22
Shaun
ooo
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 105,038
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Ian Wright
X Factor Celebrity: V5
Strictly 2019: Dev Griffin
BB19: Kay


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Yes. if you wear a stab vest itís itís not protect you but the other person thatís not wearing one.
I would've thought the difference between a protective clothing against bullets / knife attacks, and paraphernalia that restricts the spread of contagious diseases, was a little obvious
__________________

AS5 Faves: Mariah, Jujubee, Alexis, Mayhem & Shea
Season 12 Faves: Heidi, Jaida, Jan, Crystal & Widow
DRUK Faves: The Vivienne, Divina, Vinegar & Sum Ting Wong

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetch The Bolt Cutters View Post
What kind of ugly scum?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:45 PM   #23
AnnieK
Senior Member
 
AnnieK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,839


Default

Massive difference too between medical masks and the ones people are being advised to wear.
__________________
AnnieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:57 PM   #24
thesheriff443
thesheriff443
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,720


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Massive difference too between medical masks and the ones people are being advised to wear.
There are medical grade masks available.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 06:59 PM   #25
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
There are medical grade masks available.
Let me ask you this, do you believe viruses can enter the body through the eyes?

Would it be fair to suggest that if they can, then covering just your mouth and nose isn't really protecting you?
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
burrito, coffee, eating, hot, maskless, men, throws, woman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts