Notices

TV Chat Chat about anything else on TV not covered by the other forums in this category.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2021, 04:09 PM   #26
Cal.
Mean McLean
 
Cal.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laura sprays a bottle of ‘Shh...’ by Jade Goody at Georgina
Posts: 37,875

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
BBUSA22: Keesha
Love Island 6: Shaughna


Default

What was the deal with Marie Farrell? Do you reckon she was lying for attention initially and never knew what her lies were going to cause?
__________________

LI7 | Faye | Chloe
Spoiler:

Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:15 PM   #27
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
What was the deal with Marie Farrell? Do you reckon she was lying for attention initially and never knew what her lies were going to cause?
I can't figure her out at all, initially I believed that she had seen a man but not one that fit Ian Baileys description (because on the police files her description of him changes drastically from a smaller, sallow skinned man to Ian bailey who is very tall and fair skinned) and I was thinking maybe the Police had intimidated her into saying it was Ian and saying Ian was threatening her but then in the Netflix Documentary there were witnesses who'd said they had seen Marie Farrell run from her shop telling them Ian baileys was threatening her so that would have been an elaborate ruse so then i was thinking OK maybe she was telling the truth originally and it was ian bailey but she'd changed her statement because maybe Ian bailey promised her money if he won his law suit? But now apparently she's got new information on who the man is? I don't know I think maybe she saw nobody at all and is just a massive attention seeker
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:18 PM   #28
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Also, she claims she was travelling in a car with a man that night but has never told anyone who he was which is bizarre considering the gravity of the case and he could have confirmed who the killer was (or potential killer)
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:27 PM   #29
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

…Marie Farrell did return to the witness stand and ‘named’ the man that she was with that night…but she’d had some time away from the court, she’d walked out…and when she then gave the name of John Reilly, she said that he was dead…so he’d gone to his grave and said nothing…?…and he couldn’t be questioned obviously then…
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:29 PM   #30
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
What was the deal with Marie Farrell? Do you reckon she was lying for attention initially and never knew what her lies were going to cause?
..have you watched it all, Cal…plus Murder at the Cottage, the other 5 part one…?…
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:30 PM   #31
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…Marie Farrell did return to the witness stand and ‘named’ the man that she was with that night…but she’d had some time away from the court, she’d walked out…and when she then gave the name of John Reilly, she said that he was dead…so he’d gone to his grave and said nothing…?…and he couldn’t be questioned obviously then…
I thought they said they'd confirmed she lying about who he was?
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:35 PM   #32
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

…I don’t know, I just don’t think she has any credibility anymore …but she’s a strange one because she seems to have opted for a quiet life for several years now and away from any of it…and yet her actions would also have suggested ‘attention’….
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:36 PM   #33
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…I don’t know, I just don’t think she has any credibility anymore …but she’s a strange one because she seems to have opted for a quiet life for several years now and away from any of it…and yet her actions would also have suggested ‘attention’….
Been trying to find out and I got this :

Marie Farrell, a witness in the Ian Bailey case, has at different times named three individuals as the man she was with early on the morning of Sophie Toscan du Plantier's murder, the high Court heard today. ... Last week, she said the man with her in the car in 1996 was deceased Longford factory worker John Reilly.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/a...0John%20Reilly.
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:37 PM   #34
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Also convenient that the guy she named was dead as well
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:42 PM   #35
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

…and that she named him as being that deceased person after she had walked out of court and had spoken to her mother…she said that her mother told her that he was dead….strange that someone so significant in her life as to have been the person she was with that night when she felt that she’d seen a murderer and she hadn’t known he had died…
.
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:44 PM   #36
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

yeah very, she seems to me like a compulsive liar. You couldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:47 PM   #37
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

…it’s also strange that he never came forward in the years before he died, with such a high profile case…so I can’t get the feeling that he actually existed…and if the person she was meant to be with didn’t exist then was any of it true…
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:51 PM   #38
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…it’s also strange that he never came forward in the years before he died, with such a high profile case…so I can’t get the feeling that he actually existed…and if the person she was meant to be with didn’t exist then was any of it true…
Yeah, that's actually where I'm at with it too tbh I mean maybe he's married and didn't want to get himself caught out but at the same time if Marie Farrell never even spoke to him again after that night why wouldn't she have given his real name to help herself and take the pressure off IDing this man she supposedly saw?
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 06:57 AM   #39
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

…Marie had originally named a local musician, Oliver Croghan as the man that she was with….he was also deceased ….she named 3 different men but I can’t find who the third one was…

…I hadn’t realised that the gate that went missing was from the police evidence storage, I thought that it was from the scene…but 5 case files went missing as well…(apparently…)…

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-37185350.html
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:20 AM   #40
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 51,980
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…Marie had originally named a local musician, Oliver Croghan as the man that she was with….he was also deceased ….she named 3 different men but I can’t find who the third one was…

…I hadn’t realised that the gate that went missing was from the police evidence storage, I thought that it was from the scene…but 5 case files went missing as well…(apparently…)…

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-37185350.html
Imagine what DNA they could find on that gate now


It’s a wonder Marie Farrell herself and whoever was with her were never investigated given they were in the vicinity at the time
__________________
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:18 AM   #41
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…Marie had originally named a local musician, Oliver Croghan as the man that she was with….he was also deceased ….she named 3 different men but I can’t find who the third one was…

…I hadn’t realised that the gate that went missing was from the police evidence storage, I thought that it was from the scene…but 5 case files went missing as well…(apparently…)…

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-37185350.html
One of the links I was looking through yesterday named all 3 of them, I'll try to find it again, I think the third guy might have also been called John but I'll see if I can find it.

Re the Gate, I mean just how? It's disgraceful really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Imagine what DNA they could find on that gate now


It’s a wonder Marie Farrell herself and whoever was with her were never investigated given they were in the vicinity at the time
Yeah, it would make you wonder alright. Could she have made that initial anonymous phone call to try to make out some man was in the area or something?
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:34 AM   #42
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Found it :

Under cross examination, she claims she had previously given the name Jan Bartells to gardaí, on the instructions of a detective.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30654781.html
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:12 AM   #43
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

…she apparently also said that one of the Garda detectives stripped naked and asked her for sex and she talked about Ian Bailey ‘filling barrels of sperm’ and talking incessantly about his sex life in her presence…she was very focused on sexual stuff…


…the gate going missing, if it went missing from a police evidence holding area…which is how it seems to be…then surely it would point to someone in the Garda removing it…/…very odd…but then other articles say ‘from the scene’….


…how horrific the murder was, how brutal and savage and violent…I feel that wouldn’t be a ‘one time thing/one time loss of control’ to ‘lose it’ to that extent…so I keep coming back to Ian Bailey and his violence toward Jules, giving him a ‘history’ of losing it, if you like….
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 11:41 AM   #44
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…she apparently also said that one of the Garda detectives stripped naked and asked her for sex and she talked about Ian Bailey ‘filling barrels of sperm’ and talking incessantly about his sex life in her presence…she was very focused on sexual stuff…


…the gate going missing, if it went missing from a police evidence holding area…which is how it seems to be…then surely it would point to someone in the Garda removing it…/…very odd…but then other articles say ‘from the scene’….


…how horrific the murder was, how brutal and savage and violent…I feel that wouldn’t be a ‘one time thing/one time loss of control’ to ‘lose it’ to that extent…so I keep coming back to Ian Bailey and his violence toward Jules, giving him a ‘history’ of losing it, if you like….
Yeah, he's certainly capable of having done that, that's for sure. It did seem like a very frenzied opportunistic attack too. It certainly doesn't scream professional hit like the theory Ian bailey was trying to push
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2021, 12:47 PM   #45
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Well this is Bizarre..........


Ian Bailey tells of his lunch with Sinead O'Connor in West Cork

Fellow diners were stunned to see the famous singer sitting with the man who was the prime suspect in the death of Sophie Toscan du Plantier



Ian Bailey says he sat down for lunch with Sinead O'Connor in West Cork to talk about poetry.

The unlikely pair were spotted sharing lunch at a restaurant in the West Cork village of Glengarriff earlier this week.

And Bailey, who was a prime suspect in the 1996 murder of French film maker Sophie Toscan Dui Plantier, told The Star newspaper that they talked about his work and the possibility of Sinead turning one of his poems into a song.

“She has become aware of my poetry and she was interested in my poetry with a view to turn one or two of them into songs — and that’s really what it was about,” Bailey said.


“Also Sinead is now a Journalist working for the Sunday Independent … Ms O’Connor approached me as a professional working journalist and expressed interest in talking to me about her new column in the Sindo.”

Bailey has had fresh notoriety since the release of two high-profile documentary series recounting the circumstances of the death of Sophie Toscan du Plantier in West Cork in 1996.

He has taken to social media, with a Facebook page, and claims to have attracted a huge online following in a very short time.

“I was a social media virgin until recently and then I put up posts and went from zero to 100 in 60 seconds.

“I put up a Twitter account, Facebook account and Instagram and I noticed I am getting quite a lot of contact from members of the female sex through my Facebook page,” he said.

“I just happened to notice that I’ve had a lot of contact through Facebook and the majority of the contact is from ladies."

“All of this is completely novel and new to me.”

In 2019 Bailey was convicted in absentia in a French court of the murder of Sophie Toscan Du Plantier.

He has always maintained his innocence and fought every attempt by the French authorities to extradite him.

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-ne...8p9_eRQh3q6rKU
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 15-07-2021 at 12:48 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2021, 03:15 PM   #46
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 51,980
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Well this is Bizarre..........


Ian Bailey tells of his lunch with Sinead O'Connor in West Cork

Fellow diners were stunned to see the famous singer sitting with the man who was the prime suspect in the death of Sophie Toscan du Plantier



Ian Bailey says he sat down for lunch with Sinead O'Connor in West Cork to talk about poetry.

The unlikely pair were spotted sharing lunch at a restaurant in the West Cork village of Glengarriff earlier this week.

And Bailey, who was a prime suspect in the 1996 murder of French film maker Sophie Toscan Dui Plantier, told The Star newspaper that they talked about his work and the possibility of Sinead turning one of his poems into a song.

“She has become aware of my poetry and she was interested in my poetry with a view to turn one or two of them into songs — and that’s really what it was about,” Bailey said.


“Also Sinead is now a Journalist working for the Sunday Independent … Ms O’Connor approached me as a professional working journalist and expressed interest in talking to me about her new column in the Sindo.”

Bailey has had fresh notoriety since the release of two high-profile documentary series recounting the circumstances of the death of Sophie Toscan du Plantier in West Cork in 1996.

He has taken to social media, with a Facebook page, and claims to have attracted a huge online following in a very short time.

“I was a social media virgin until recently and then I put up posts and went from zero to 100 in 60 seconds.

“I put up a Twitter account, Facebook account and Instagram and I noticed I am getting quite a lot of contact from members of the female sex through my Facebook page,” he said.

“I just happened to notice that I’ve had a lot of contact through Facebook and the majority of the contact is from ladies."

“All of this is completely novel and new to me.”

In 2019 Bailey was convicted in absentia in a French court of the murder of Sophie Toscan Du Plantier.

He has always maintained his innocence and fought every attempt by the French authorities to extradite him.

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-ne...8p9_eRQh3q6rKU
all looking for a battering


“Also Sinead is now a Journalist working for the Sunday Independent … Ms O’Connor approached me as a professional working journalist and expressed interest in talking to me about her new column in the Sindo.”

basically looking for a new slant on the story I guess
__________________
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2021, 08:48 AM   #47
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

….hmmm, a completely different story from Sinead to explain their meeting…


“She has become aware of my poetry and she was interested in my poetry with a view to turn one or two of them into songs — and that’s really what it was about,” Bailey said.


…this claim of Ian Bailey, she’s responded to in the media and social media etc to say that it’s absolutely untrue…the reason for their meeting was because Sinead is now writing for the Sunday Independent and as a journalist, there were ‘5 questions’ that she wanted to ask him that she personally can’t recall him being asked before….she said that Ian Bailey suggested that they had their photograph taken by a friend of his, which she had no objection to…?…(…he obviously had pr set intentions to sell this as he’s rushed in with ‘a version’….


"I was told that a photo was being taken by a friend. I don't have any problem seeing that photo used in newspapers, I do have a problem with him telling people I'm going to use his poems for songs,"


…she’s planning on writing her article as intended but Ian Bailey seems to have rushed to ‘sell’ his story…it really bothers me that he’s made so much money and had so much infamy from Sophies’s brutal murder, as if he’s revelled in it…one of the things with the two documentaries being made and being made so close together….back to back, really…is the different perspective between them because there was only one that Sophie’s family would agree to take part in if it was made more as a tribute to her life as well…when I thought about it, her family haven’t taken part in all of them or taken very little part in some….whereas, I read that Ian Bailey was annoyed that he hadn’t been more featured in a Murder in West Cork…(…I think it’s that one that’s mainly the family, I watched them both so close together…)…it feels like he’s really exploited her murder for self publicity, I think that was said in something…something along the lines of…what would his work/career been without this and Sophie to ‘influence’….why would an innocent man be almost insisting on being a part of any documentary…why would he feel slighted for not being part of anything when apparently he was no part of her dearth according to his claims…I would believe him more if he didn’t seem to search publicity for his ‘victim’ …for financial gain…?…for ego gain…?…for his work…?….


….anyway, Obviously Sinead has bias in her feelings toward him but she also stated that after he’d had a few drinks of alcohol in their meeting, she felt that his demeaned changed to be quite threatening and intimidating….


…some of the questions that she had particularly wanted to ask Ian Bailey…

What do you think should happen to whoever killed Sophie?

What would you say to that person [who killed Sophie] if they were here now?

Why he has never made a public appeal for the real killer to come forward



…before Sinead has got her article out, lots of stories in multiple media already from Ian Bailey giving his account first…Sinead showed ‘xenophobia toward his English-ness…’….

…she tried to get him drunk so that she could claim that he was aggressive when drunk….


…victim, victim, victim, victim, victim, victim….me, me, me, me, me, me….

…a small thing maybe, but one thing that he said toward the end of the last documentary that really made me shudder and has stayed with me…was him referring to Sophie as ‘that woman’…..



…such good luck to Sinead in her journalistic career…
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2021, 09:33 AM   #48
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Oh thanks for that Ammi, I'm glad Sinead hadn't wanted to make his poems into songs, he's a pretty terrible poet anyway
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 19-07-2021 at 09:33 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2021, 09:42 AM   #49
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

…she’s ‘xenophobia toward his English-ness…’….or maybe she’s murdererphobic, I’m sure that it couldn’t be that, oh no no no….
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2021, 09:55 AM   #50
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,029

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…she’s ‘xenophobia toward his English-ness…’….or maybe she’s murdererphobic, I’m sure that it couldn’t be that, oh no no no….
Oh yeah it was his English-ness I'm sure.......... He's a very odd man, he seems to hate Irish people but still want be a part of the culture, so weird
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cork, murder, netflix, Sophie, west

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts