Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 04-11-2023, 08:16 AM #1
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Default The garden gang's delusion (last night's live feed)

So last night's live feed was very revealing. I only watched from 11-1am but Tom, Jenkin and Chanelle sat there for two solid hours talking about nothing but the other group, sporadically joined by Olivia but she spent a while in the DR and also had a long chat with Noky.

According to them Paul was the most genuine, amazing guy in there. He's only out because he went against two females and the public always side with women apparently it's nothing to do with Paul's behaviour himself but all because of how Trish and Noky have perceived him to be

The other group get all the perks and rewards in BB and Trish and Noky are just lucky that they got the killer nom task this week which allowed them to control things and get the public on side (Olivia did say this to Noky as well who rightly replied that she doesn't feel at all lucky for the week she's had).

It's not fair that Yinrun and her group got the party even though Yinrun invited half of them to it. Chanelle said they're going to take all the alcohol and Tom showed Jenkin their stolen snacks. Jordan however is a bastard for taking some diet coke so they're going to drink that in front of him now.

Apparently the outside group have the real friendship and are able to actually talk about their emotions. The others aren't really friends in the same way despite the only thing the garden gang having in common is their hatred of the others.

They all think going against Trish is now a death sentence but Tom 'doesnt give a ****' anymore (kept saying this over and over) and will say what he thinks. Chanelle came across really badly with how viciously she talked about the others and how much she raved about Paul. In contrast whenever the other group were on screen I didn't hear them say a bad word against any of the others and actually talked about different things. Even when they spoke about Paul they spoke respectfully about him.

I missed the last hour but sounds like Trish and Noky did spend some time speaking to them after that where they were being very bitchy about the fact they both stayed?
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:19 AM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
So last night's live feed was very revealing. I only watched from 11-1am but Tom, Jenkin and Chanelle sat there for two solid hours talking about nothing but the other group, sporadically joined by Olivia but she spent a while in the DR and also had a long chat with Noky.

According to them Paul was the most genuine, amazing guy in there. He's only out because he went against two females and the public always side with women apparently it's nothing to do with Paul's behaviour himself but all because of how Trish and Noky have perceived him to be

The other group get all the perks and rewards in BB and Trish and Noky are just lucky that they got the killer nom task this week which allowed them to control things and get the public on side (Olivia did say this to Noky as well who rightly replied that she doesn't feel at all lucky for the week she's had).

It's not fair that Yinrun and her group got the party even though Yinrun invited half of them to it. Chanelle said they're going to take all the alcohol and Tom showed Jenkin their stolen snacks. Jordan however is a bastard for taking some diet coke so they're going to drink that in front of him now.

Apparently the outside group have the real friendship and are able to actually talk about their emotions. The others aren't really friends in the same way despite the only thing the garden gang having in common is their hatred of the others.

They all think going against Trish is now a death sentence but Tom 'doesnt give a ****' anymore (kept saying this over and over) and will say what he thinks. Chanelle came across really badly with how viciously she talked about the others and how much she raved about Paul. In contrast whenever the other group were on screen I didn't hear them say a bad word against any of the others and actually talked about different things. Even when they spoke about Paul they spoke respectfully about him.

I missed the last hour but sounds like Trish and Noky did spend some time speaking to them after that where they were being very bitchy about the fact they both stayed?
So delusional and big hard Tom doesn't care if he gets booed when infact he does Jenkin and Chanelle both went down in my estimation ,very bitchy, and no change with Olivia she's always been cocky and a bitch.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:28 AM #3
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

i only watched about 10 mins of live feed, but it was obvious how it was going because they were in their own feedback loop and thats only going to get louder until they implode and get shown the door
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:38 AM #4

Chanelle blowing her chances of getting to the finals tbh
If anyone from her group that could survive a h2h public vote with 1 of the mezanine crew, its her... but after the live feed, seems like a lot of people gone off her lol
It seems hopeless for them, unless BB pull a twist
Kinda feels bad for them tbh
Raxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:38 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
So delusional and big hard Tom doesn't care if he gets booed when infact he does Jenkin and Chanelle both went down in my estimation ,very bitchy, and no change with Olivia she's always been cocky and a bitch.

Good summary

After all the horrid , vindication things Tom said last night ..

Give him what he wants … boos !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:42 AM #6
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Thanks for that insight, I didn’t watch any live feed
I think channele is the biggest disappointment of the series, she got iced out by that group

The following morning she should of told jenkin to go f himself but just let his betrayal slide
Showed herself to be a sheep
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:45 AM #7
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
He's only out because he went against two females and the public always side with women apparently
Have they ever seen Big Brother?!

Women -especially black women- almost always get both barrels from the audience compared to the men.

Someone like Adjoa, her worst crime was maybe talking about pussy once too often. But in the public polls task, she was the most lazy/selfish/bitchy/etc, despite being none of those things, especially compared to the others.

The fact that Paul and Dylan lost to two black women in a vote from Big Brother viewers shows how vile they truly were.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:52 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…’the public always side with females…’…which is the reason why up until yesterday…3 females had been evicted to the one male…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:54 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…thank you for the live feed bit of summary, though…that’s quite helpful in gaining a better understanding …
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:59 AM #10
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Aw Chanelle, you have blown it love, I was surprised to see her crying when Paul left.... anyhoo, its all good for Noky

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:04 AM #11

Quote:

Fabulous summary

I watched the whole 4 hours and I was seething at all 4 of the lowlifes but especially Tom and Jenkin

They have to go next and to a tirade of boos !

( check the live feed thread for snippets and photos)!

I would add one thing

Olivia was being ‘nice’ to Noky for a while saying that she should mix more not stay with the upstairs lot.

Obviously trying to lure Noky onto her side making it 5:5 in numbers - hopefully Noky saw through her especially after Olivia has been called into the Diary Room by Big Brother.. when she came out Olivia Jude strode purposefully straight past the 6 upstairs crew to go and join her cronies in the garden .. never made eye contact never said a word

Old 04-11-2023, 09:09 AM #12

Favourites:
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites:

People dont see through Chanelle. Shes been great in the Group but awful behind the back. Zak was right about her. She plays a nasty game, and her "Im not confrontational" is full of sh1t.
Mich3LL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:16 AM #13
legend

legend

I'm watching yesterday's episode and Tom and Jenkin were literally moaning about Paul being a nob and now this?

Channelle is a right wrongun for her behaviour honestly and Tom, sick of them getting away with this
Doogle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:29 AM #14

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
BB19: Cameron

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
BB19: Cameron

The level of delusion and childishness was out of this world from Chanelle Tom Jenkin and Olivia.

Olivia trying to rationalise the eviction result with Noky was pretty hard to watch too. Saying the narrative was all in her and Trish favour from Monday…. like yeh sure, of course it was in their favour… in any world how would it not be!?!?

Give it up girl, he was a dick and disliked so he’s out, and you won’t be far behind.
A8473 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:45 AM #15

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Fabulous summary

Olivia was being ‘nice’ to Noky for a while saying that she should mix more not stay with the upstairs lot.

Obviously trying to lure Noky onto her side making it 5:5 in numbers -
Yes. the little gremlin doesn't see friends, she sees everything in terms of numbers... They are all just there to be used by her as a shield. This was really what the whole 'icing out' thing was about... An attempt to shame Chanelle back into the group.

Compare all that to the love between Trish and Yinrun, which is one of the few 100% genuine relationships in there.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:08 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

It’s all so embarrassing for them
Old 04-11-2023, 11:08 AM #17
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):

I’m actually glad they’ve reacted like this. After Paul’s eviction I expected them to just curl up into a ball and kiss arse in a bid to avoid eviction, but the fact they’re being soo delusional and spiteful over his exit will make for another solid week of drama
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 11:12 AM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
I’m actually glad they’ve reacted like this. After Paul’s eviction I expected them to just curl up into a ball and kiss arse in a bid to avoid eviction, but the fact they’re being soo delusional and spiteful over his exit will make for another solid week of drama
Agree!
Old 04-11-2023, 11:15 AM #19

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts

Tom was also bitching for a while about something Henry said to him and said he'd be "having words" with him, only to then go inside and sit and chat with the upstairs gang and say nothing to Henry. I liked him up until this week but he's gone way down in my rankings especially after last night.

Last edited by Glenn-C; 04-11-2023 at 11:15 AM.
Glenn-C is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 11:17 AM #20
Marc

Favourites (more):

Marc

Favourites (more):

Tom saying he’s going to have “words” with someone just can’t be taken seriously
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 11:18 AM #21
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
Tom saying he’s going to have “words” with someone just can’t be taken seriously
he will go up and tap them on the shoe
Old 04-11-2023, 11:21 AM #22
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Their ability to use reasoned thought is spectacularly bad. It reflects really badly on the education system
Old 04-11-2023, 11:37 AM #23
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

I think this was from the final hour I missed

And a few quotes from last night

MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 11:54 AM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Their ability to use reasoned thought is spectacularly bad. It reflects really badly on the education system

So very , very true

We simply teach youngsters how to pass exams these days ..

Old 04-11-2023, 12:05 PM #25

This was at around 1:50am after the 4 down and outs had sat by themselves bitching and plotting vengeance for nearly four hours

Trish and Noky went to convince them that they should all try and get on for the last two weeks but they were not receptive at all just defensive

When Noky tried to explain that she had spent more time with the upstairs lot this week because she felt like she had to stay away from Paul for her own well being

It was then that Chanelle got up and walked away within saying a word .. she was half pizzed by then though

It did highlight that good old Paul had been getting at Noky for quite some time and her choices were to hide away from Paul or walk !

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
delusion, feed, gang, garden, live, night