Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 30-09-2008, 05:23 PM #51
Z

Z

It's all square again between these two housemates! The other one looks safe! Keep voting, you have about an hour and a half left!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 05:31 PM #52

I think it'd be better if there were regular nominations, it makes it clearer to understand the relationships in the house & who gets on and who doesn't...
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 05:44 PM #53
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally posted by dupin
I think it'd be better if there were regular nominations, it makes it clearer to understand the relationships in the house & who gets on and who doesn't...
I'll be posting up the vote to save stuff after week 4, when there are less housemates - at the moment it's too lengthy and wall-of-text-y to post.

I'm just trying something different with the vote to save basically, because it's something I believe that BB over here should adopt. Not in the house, with the general public, but obviously on here there are only going to be a handful of people voting so it's harder to do a vote to save.
Old 30-09-2008, 06:39 PM #54
Z

Z

Twenty minutes 'til votes close! There's one vote in it!
Old 30-09-2008, 07:23 PM #55
Z

Z

Davina: Big Brother house, this is Davina, you are live on Channel 4, please do not swear. The votes have been counted and verified and I can now reveal that the third housemate to be evicted is...

Seb: Your mum.
Rochelle: You ought to be a comedian.
Seb: Funnily enough...
Linsey: I'm so nervous!
Ann: Aw don't be babe, we'll be fine.
Bob: It's pretty cold outside, make sure you wrap up warm Ann.
Ann: Oh shut up, I hope you go you berk.
Bob: I love it when you talk to me like that.
Russell: Guys shut up.

Davina:Bob! Bob you have thirty seconds to say your goodbyes, I'm coming to get you!

Bob: Bye Seb, bye Rod. Catch the rest of you *****ers later.

Housemates erupt furiously at Bob, in particular, Steve gets angry. Bob nonchalantly heads for the door, and his departure is cheered by Ann, Sadie, Saskia and Steve. Bob walks up the stairs with a grin on his face, and the doors open. The crowd is heavily divided; some cheer, some boo, the result is a whirlwind of shouts. Bob waves like he's the monarch, and saunters down the stairs.

Davina: Firstly Bob, you swore on national television, despite strict instructions not to.

Bob: Yeah sorry and all that.

Davina: Now Bob, you were evicted in the closest eviction of the series so far with just 57.1% of the vote. Your reaction's been the best we've had so far too, how does that make you feel?

Bob: I'm pleased. I can't quite believe people have kept in those two idiots, but whatever, it's better to be talked about than not talked about at all.

Davina: The press have been calling you Bob "Coke Dealer" Wheeler, after stories came out that you'd allegedly been involved in the drug dealing industry. In the house, you appeared to be something of an astute businessman too. Let's take a look at this video ...

Davina: What d'you have to say for yourself?

Bob: I don't see what's wrong with trading items in the house.

Davina: But they're for everybody Bob!

Bob: I didn't see anybody's name on it, so I took some stuff. Not really a problem is it? Plus I'm gone now, boo hoo for them.

Davina: Now you sparked one of the biggest arguments in the house so far, by telling Steve that Roddy had been bitching about him. Why?

Bob: Because I was bored. Seriously, that house is going to be boring without me there to stir things up. *cheers from crowd*

Davina: Well, I don't think anyone can argue with that. Bob, here're your best bits! ...

-----------------------

Davina: So, Bob's been evicted from the house. For the first time next week, the rule of 4 will come into play, though the housemates don't know it. Just to remind any of you who are unaware of this rule - the four housemates with the highest points total next week will be up for eviction. The housemates don't know about this twist, and will vote as normal. I'll see you next week!

End of week 3.
Old 30-09-2008, 07:41 PM #56
ELECTRA HEART

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
The Voice 2012: Vince Kidd
ELECTRA HEART

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
The Voice 2012: Vince Kidd

lower my karma
Damaris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:57 PM #57
Z

Z

Week 4

Housemates task for this week is to create a screenplay. The play must last 15 minutes, and all housemates must be given a role in the play. The housemates wrote a play about the theme of isolation, and each housemate was given a role. Sadie, Russell and Joey played the main characters, each of whom had a 5 minute segment about the theme of isolation, with the rest of the housemates being a part of each of these segments. Housemates passed this week's task and will live on a luxury shopping budget.

Arguments: Ann fell out with both Roddy and Steve over the previous week's argument, and Steve isolated himself from the group he associated with before (Ann, Susanne, Vicky, Roddy) though remained friends with Sebastien, and called him his best friend. Sebastien faced pressure from Roddy to end his friendship with Steve; though he managed to avoid the issue for now. Joey, Linsey, Rochelle, Sadie and Steve all ranked Roddy last on their nominations tally for this week, over his treatment of Steve, as it was seen as bullying.
Ofcom received many complaints over the incident, though not enough to spark an investigation.

Relationships: Saskia and Tom began dating officially, and spent most of their time with each other. Saskia established Sadie, Rochelle and Linsey as her main friends in the house, though remained good friends with Ann, Susanne and Vicky. Tom and Will were the only two of the guys to accept Steve into their group at first, though Russell soon followed suit. Joey and Pete were not as keen on Steve, and refused to see him as their friend.

Nominations:

Week 4 is the first time where the Rule of #4 comes into play. The four housemates with the highest total this week are up for eviction!

Ann 80
Joey 87
Linsey 84
Pete 88
Rochelle 87
Roddy 62
Russell 99
Sadie 87
Saskia 103
Seb 90
Steve 85
Susanne 94
Tom 113
Vicky 97
Will 109

Week 4 eviction

Russell
Saskia
Tom
Will

Who goes? You decide.

U2U me with the title:

Week 4 eviction

And vote to evict either Russell, Saskia, Tom or Will! I'll close the voting tomorrow night.

You may vote once every 2 hours!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 1, evict, fantasy, summary, u2u, week