|Daily Update: Day 49
Shown: Tonight, Monday 24th July 10.00pm on Channel 5
More pictures from day 49 HERE
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11.05pm on Channel 5, guests include ex housemates Chanelle, Sam and Ellie.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· It’s day three for Hannah and Tom in the Attic. The other housemates are still unaware that they have not been evicted; Hannah and Tom watch their housemates’ every move from next door
· Andrew is in the shower. Kieran and Raph throw cold water into the cubicle –
· Big Brother gives Tom and Hannah a task from the attic. They must choose one housemate to have the best day, and one to have the worst day. Deborah is chosen to have the best day, and Andrew is chosen to have the worst day –
· Big Brother gathers the housemates in the main house to explain the task, however they are told that the public has voted which housemates will take part
· To start the task, Deborah receives a card from her ‘fans’ as part of the task. Tom and Hannah wrote the comments: “You are role model to your daughter. The bond between you and your sister is amazing”. Deborah cries as she reads the card
· Andrew is also given a card, however his holds negative comments from ‘viewers’; “You are an over the top drama queen. Stop being two faced and say it to their face. Have a terrible day”. As he reads out the comments, Hannah starts to clap as she watches from the attic
· The task continues. Deborah and Andrew both receive a menu of dishes. Deborah is given all her favourite foods. Andrew’s menu reads ‘slop and water’. As part of the task, both Andrew and Deborah must only eat what is on their menu for the rest of the day
· Big Brother announces that Deborah is being given luxurious bubble bath to relax and continue having the best day possible
· Andrew has also been treated to a bath, however his is full of fish guts and sits in the Big Brother garden. He places a foot into the bath and starts to scream; “I don’t want to put my penis under water though, because it will be fishy!” –
· Andrew goes to the diary room to talk to Big Brother about the task: “I’m starving and I stink. I think I’ve actually turned into a fish, and that’s why I can’t smell it completely…”
· Big Brother has gathered the housemates in the living room. They are told that only ‘two viewers’ were testing them, and instructed to watch the screen. A VT is played, showing the housemates what Tom and Hannah have been doing in the attic, they are all shocked
· Tom and Hannah are in the diary room, where they must each pick a housemate to go up for public vote. Hannah nominates Charlotte; “I found it very hypocritical that she thought she could take me out, when she knew how it felt for her mother to be taken out in this process”. Tom went on to nominate Isabelle, his reasoning; “She’s nominated me a few times, and she chose to evict me”.
· Tom and Hannah arrive back into the Big Brother House to cheers and hugs from fellow housemates –
· Andrew and Charlotte are in the bedroom in Thorn Cottage. Charlotte asks Andrew to do her hair for the eviction: “Let’s be honest, between Izzy and I, I’m not going to win.”
· Big Brother announces that Thorn Cottage bedroom is due to be closed, so all housemates will share Rose Cottage bedroom. Raph doesn’t take the news well. He clings onto his bed, whilst Hannah and Deborah try and pull him way, laughing.
· Isabelle goes to the diary room to talk to Big Brother about the up coming eviction, and Tom’s nomination; “I have no issue against Tom, whatsoever. Totally understandable. At the end of the day, I was the one that literally put him up to be evicted”
· Raph and Isabelle are in the bedroom in Rose Cottage, talking about the final week in the house. Isabelle tells Raph: “You’re guaranteed being in the final, so just embrace it.”