Big Brother 15 - 2014 - The Housemates

Ash

Ashleigh

Biannca

Chris

Christopher

Danielle

Helen

Kimberly

Jale

Mark

Marlon

Matthew

Pauline

Pavandeep

Steven

Tamara

Toya

Winston

Zoe

Click images for profiles, polls & forum threads



--


Truth or Dare Argument

25 Jun, 2014 - 6:46 PM by Josy
Article contains spoilers

Yet another argument broke out in the BB House last night during a game of Truth or Dare!



It all started whilst the housemates were playing the game in the seating areas but someone asked a rude question that Matthew wasn't happy about, prompting Helen to then stand up and start shouting at him which then led to a full scale row between the two housemates..

Here are some quotes from the argument:

Matthew: “This is why I’m not playing.”
Helen: “Oh for ***** sake, bore the f*uck off! Bore off, bore off! It’s a question...”
Matthew: “Why are you getting rude to me I don’t want to talk about sex…”
Helen: “It’s a joke. He sat back saying ‘this is why I don’t play’ don’t *****ing play then! Why are you playing?”
Matthew: “Don’t tell me where to go…I’m not playing…”
Helen: “So if you’re not playing why are you contributing with your *****ing mouth!”
Matthew: “Close your mouth, maybe you should learn to close it for once.”

(Helen repeats “Always in the right” over and over)

Matthew: “This is pathetic! I’ve never argued with someone so ridiculous in my life!”
“…Helen, I’m not interested I will actually leave because your boring me now, your driving me *****ing mad, the sound of your voice is *****ing droning, get a grip Helen.”
Helen: “You *****ing skinny *****”
Mark: “The pair of you have just made absolute tw*ts of yourselves!...Why are you shouting like that for no reason, if I knew you were going to play something like that I wouldn’t of *****ing sat here. I’m *****ing sick of everybody in here scraping and arguing every night!”

The argument then spilled out into the garden..

Matthew: “Helen, I’m not arguing with you…”
Helen: “You’re a very bitter, nasty back stabbing little basta*d”
Matthew: “You’re describing yourself quite well, you’re confusing myself with you Helen...Why are you coming up to me in my face, can you not have a conversation with someone without getting in their face?”
Helen: “You’ve completely transformed, you turned into a p*ssy, the other night and you let Toya take your *****ing back lash...*****ing p*ssy, match up to your *****ing description you *****ing weed”

Later in the garden, Helen is called to the Diary Room:



Helen: (To Matthew) “You’re a *****ing tw*t, you…”
Matthew: “***** off Helen”
Helen: “You *****ing skinny little pr*ck.”
Matthew: “Shows how much of an uneducated and unintelligent person you are...bye Helen...get another boob job, your tits are so *****ing saggy, you paid for them love you need another one”
Helen: “Boob job? Go rip your *****ing hairs off your *****ing pigeon chest you *****ing skinny, scrawny, pale, plucked *****ing pigeon chested tw*t.”

So another night and another fight in the BB2014 house, let us know your opinions in the forum...



Comment posted by: Josy
Heres some quotes from tonights show, don't read if you don't want it ruined/spoilered


Matthew: “This is why I’m not playing.”
Helen: “Oh for ***** sake, bore the f*uck off! Bore off, bore off! It’s a question...”
Matthew: “Why are you getting rude to me I don’t want to talk about sex…”
Helen: “It’s a joke. He sat back saying ‘this is why I don’t play’ don’t *****ing play then! Why are you playing?”
Matthew: “Don’t tell me where to go…I’m not playing…”
Helen: “So if you’re not playing why are you contributing with your *****ing mouth!”
Matthew: “Close your mouth, maybe you should learn to close it for once.”

(Helen repeats “Always in the right” over and over)

Matthew: “This is pathetic! I’ve never argued with someone so ridiculous in my life!”
“…Helen, I’m not interested I will actually leave because your boring me now, your driving me *****ing mad, the sound of your voice is *****ing droning, get a grip Helen.”
Helen: “You *****ing skinny *****”
Mark: “The pair of you have just made absolute tw*ts of yourselves!...Why are you shouting like that for no reason, if I knew you were going to play something like that I wouldn’t of *****ing sat here. I’m *****ing sick of everybody in here scraping and arguing every night!”

Helen joins the rest of the Housemates in the garden:

Matthew:
“Helen, I’m not arguing with you…”
Helen: “You’re a very bitter, nasty back stabbing little basta*d”
Matthew: “You’re describing yourself quite well, you’re confusing myself with you Helen...Why are you coming up to me in my face, can you not have a conversation with someone without getting in their face?”
Helen: “You’ve completely transformed, you turned into a p*ssy, the other night and you let Toya take your *****ing back lash...*****ing p*ssy, match up to your *****ing description you *****ing weed”

Later in the garden, Helen is called to the Diary Room:

Helen: (To Matthew) “You’re a *****ing tw*t, you…”
Matthew: “***** off Helen”
Helen: “You *****ing skinny little pr*ck.”
Matthew: “Shows how much of an uneducated and unintelligent person you are...bye Helen...get another boob job, your tits are so *****ing saggy, you paid for them love you need another one”
Helen: “Boob job? Go rip your *****ing hairs off your *****ing pigeon chest you *****ing skinny, scrawny, pale, plucked *****ing pigeon chested tw*t.”
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 5:58 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Josy
Helen getting very aggressive and going way over the top with personal insults AGAIN
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:00 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: reece(:
Quote:
Helen: “Boob job? Go rip your *****ing hairs off your *****ing pigeon chest you *****ing skinny, scrawny, pale, plucked *****ing pigeon chested tw*t.”
MESS.

She's weirdly talented at picking out lists of insults... one would have made your point Hel.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:01 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: chuff me dizzy
BB have GOT to do something soon ,its getting stupid now
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:01 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:02 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Achilles
Helen won that. Matthew is just a boring bitch. Helen is full on aggressive but Matthew is sly and passive aggressive
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:02 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Josy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Helen won that. Matthew is just a boring bitch. Helen is full on aggressive but Matthew is sly and passive aggressive
You don't think Helen was a tad OTT?
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:04 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: smeagol
and people say they like that vile creature. its beyond belief

she is disgusting. its any excuse with her to be agressive and show more hatred and bitterness. no need to react like that. no excuse

mathew was so right she was describing herself.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:05 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Patricia4
I don't understand why some people like this vile women she is the most worst human being ever she need's to get out of there and F off.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:06 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Lostie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Helen won that. Matthew is just a boring bitch. Helen is full on aggressive but Matthew is sly and passive aggressive
Helen won?! Because the transcript I just read has Matthew's words making her fly into a rage at the end.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:06 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Hayden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Helen getting very aggressive and going way over the top with personal insults AGAIN
Kinda like this forum

But no seriously, Helen gets way too personal in arguments. But she does more than the majority of people in there so let her stay <3 Can't wait for this fight!
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:07 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Josy
I think it's actually a bit worrying that the last quotes seem to be after she's already been called to the DR
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:07 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Achilles
Matthew insults people just as much as Helen. They are both bitches. The only difference is Helen goes rage mode and Matthew prefers weasel mode
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:08 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: chuff me dizzy
Her poor little lad !!
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:08 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: waylander1973
Big brother needs to get rid of her, she is just an ofcom magnet.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:08 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: jet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Matthew insults people just as much as Helen. They are both bitches. The only difference is Helen goes rage mode and Matthew prefers weasel mode
I'm not sure how you reached that conclusion. NOBODY insults people as much as Helen and I certainly wouldn't compare Matthew to her. What nonsense. Try Ash - but even he isn't in her league.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:20 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: LeatherTrumpet
Now Matthew hating and bullying Helen?

Sort it out BB
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:23 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Cherie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Helen won that. Matthew is just a boring bitch. Helen is full on aggressive but Matthew is sly and passive aggressive
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:23 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: reece(:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Now Matthew hating and bullying Helen?

Sort it out BB
They are, they're putting in Jenny to get Helen ejected
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:24 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: LeatherTrumpet
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
They are, they're putting in Jenny to get Helen ejected
Now BB are on the hate express?

They need to give helen a break

the victimization is staggering. Just because she is working class
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:25 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Josy
Helen is unravelling, if Jenny walks in I can actually see Helen walking.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:31 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: chuff me dizzy
Is Jenny staying ?
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:32 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: wendywillow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
[B] “Boob job? Go rip your *****ing hairs off your *****ing pigeon chest you *****ing skinny, scrawny, pale, plucked *****ing pigeon chested tw*t.”


note to self: never fight with Helen. she don't play.
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:34 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Lola844
What did she ask Jale? Does anyone know?
Published on: 25 Jun, 2014 - 6:37 PM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
BB2014: Big Brother 15: Power Trip - Who is your *overall favourite* housemate of the series?
Ash Harrison
Ashleigh Coyle
Biannca Lake
Chris Wright
Christopher Hall
Danielle McMahon
Helen Wood
Jale Karaturp
Kimberly Kisselovich
Mark Byron
Marlon Wallen
Matthew Davies
Pav Paul
Pauline Bennett
Steven Goode
Tamara Stewart-Wood
Toya Washington
Winston Showan
Zoe Birkett


View results
Version 3.0



Big Brother 15 Gallery Pictures
Chris.jpg
Big-Brother-2014-BB15-Day-1-2--new-housemates-246-Power-Trip.jpg
TOYA_2.jpg
MARK_SPEAKS_TO_CHRISTOPHER.jpg
BB_MarkAndHelen~0.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
Russian_Roulette_16.jpg
CBB_Chloe~7.jpg
CBB_Kellie1~4.jpg
BB_Ellie~22.jpg
Russian_Roulette_05.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.