Big Brother: Timebomb - Daily Update: Day 6
Shown: Tonight, Monday 18th May 2015 at 10pm on Channel 5
Pictures from this show are here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-965.html
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
In tonight’s show The Housemates are gathered on the sofa and told by Big Brother that they will have to nominate face to face. The results and reactions of these nominations will be aired in on Channel 5 at 10pm.
· Housemates wake up a little worse for wear and begin cooking eggs in the kitchen. Nick asks, “I know this is a stupid question but could you ever crack an egg and a dead chick could come out?” Jade responds “no but there is a foetus that could come out though”. Nick then questions “is that edible then?” Jade laughs “Jesus Christ no!”
· The conversation continues when Joel asks “so are chickens born in eggs?” Jade answers, “no these eggs are the period of the chicken.”
· Kieran and Danny are in the bathroom talking about Sarah. Danny says “ to be honest I have backed off, I do like her, but not enough”
· Aaron is in the bedroom discussing getting emotional over last night’s game of truth or dare “I am here for a learning experience but I have learnt I am so sensitive, I need to learn to take things with a pinch of salt.”
· Nick is sat in the Sky Room with Sarah, Joel, Jack and Jade and comments “ You can peak too soon in here, you can be too popular in and outside the house too quick.”
· Harriet and Sarah are sat in the smoking area in the garden. Harriet remarks, “Sarah I think you are a very very strong woman, very opinionated say what you feel, I think it’s lovely to be how you be, and some people would die to be how you are.” Sarah responds “It’s not very endearing though is it?” “Harriet replies “Who gives a ******”.
· Sarah, Sally and Amy are in the bedroom talking about Chloe. Sarah says “the only person in here who I think genuinely doesn’t like me is Chloe. I’ve not got an issue with her.”
· Jade comes to the Diary Room and begins to cry, “I feel like I am back in school again and I am like, the popular girls are putting you to the back of the classroom and stuff.”
· Aaron is drunk in the living room and starts to sing “ I love wine, wine is my friend” he then begins to do the can-can with Sarah. Aaron then tries to kiss the picture of Simon which is displayed in the living room. Aaron pretends to be Big Brother and asks Joel which male housemate he would make out with. Joel replies “this is an absolute no brainer for me, the contestant is on the board to your immediate top left” the Housemates cheer as they realise he means Aaron.
· Later on in the evening Aaron is being sick in the toilet Danny goes into the toilet and carries Aaron to bed.