|Big Brother: Timebomb - Daily Update: Day 9
Shown Tonight, Thursday 21st May at 10.00pm on Channel 5
Pictures from this show will appear here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-968.html
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
* Joel, Nick, Jade, Aaron & Adjoa are still in the Hole. The housemates wake up wondering why only Jack and Chloe are in the bedroom. Jack tells them, “Me and Chloe had to call it but the five of them are still in there so… It was horrendous…I feel **** that I pulled out.”
* The lights come on in the Hole. “We’ve survived!” says Adjoa. “We passed!” exclaims Jade. Aaron says, “I’ve never been so scared in my life! I can’t believe I did it.”
* Amy asks Chloe if she’s ok. “I just feel so bad” says Chloe (knowing that they’ve failed the task). “Don’t worry. You’ve give it your best shot,” replies Amy.
* Chloe goes to the Diary Room. “I’m the worst Dark Lord going… They all suddenly got brave! They’ve gone through all that for nothing. If they’d come out and got in their nice, warm, comfy beds, we’d have won the shopping task!”
* The Housemates in the bedroom are laughing about Jade and Nick getting into bed together.
* Aaron, Joel, Jade, Nick & Adjoa return to the house. “Guys, we did it!” shouts Aaron. Adjoa adds, “It was horrible. I know why you didn’t stay, Chloe.” The other Housemates congratulate them.
* The Housemates that stayed the full night in the Hole are in the Diary Room discussing the task. Nick jokes, “It was a beneficial night for me. I got to share a bed with a really attractive girl!” “Joel took a dominant role…” smiles Aaron, “which was very nice!” Jade comments, “I’m quite disappointed that Chloe was trying to get Aaron and Adjoa to leave as well and give up on the team.”
* Big Brother calls the Housemates to the sofa to announce the results of the task. Big Brother explains that the shopping budget was solely reliant on the Hole challenge. Although the Housemates were led to believe that a pre-determined number of them had to last the night in the Hole, Chloe was given the secret task to manipulate at least 4 housemates to leave. Because she was only able to persuade Jack to leave, the housemates failed the task. “I’m so sorry, guys,” says Chloe. Aaron responds, “That’s really unfair Big Brother!” Jade says, “Everyone, including Chloe, tried their best.” Adjoa says, “I’m so disappointed.”
* Jade, Nick and Adjoa discuss the result of the task. Nick comments, “This is going to be a bad week. The honeymoon’s over!”
* Adjoa goes to the Diary Room to talk about how she’s feeling in the house. “It’s like hell. I feel and look like ****,” she cries. She talks about the number of difficult circumstances she has faced from the first TimeBomb on arrival, to being nominated to the public’s view of her. “Compared to everyone else, I just look like I’m having the worst time of my life.”
* Jade is called to the Diary Room where there is a platter of afternoon tea treats such as cakes, sandwiches and champagne. Big Brother asks Jade if she would like to cash in her Luxury Timebomb from the first night explaining that in addition to being able to eat the food in front of her, she will gain other privileges & treats such as access to hot water, beauty treatments and she will be given a £100 luxury shopping budget for the week. She decides to cash in her Timebomb. “My BB family is out there starving and I’m in here drinking champagne and eating grapes!”
* After Jade has eaten as much as she would like, Big Brother tells her she may take as much as she can carry back into the house but she cannot share any of it with the housemates. If she does, the housemates will be severely punished. “Boom! There’s your bomb!”
* She returns with a tray of treats telling the Housemates about what just happened. “I’m so sorry. I’m not allowed to share any of it but you guys can take whatever you want.” “For the sake of a cupcake, it’s not worth it!”says Jack.
* Harriet goes to the Diary Room. “We feel like we’ve been betrayed by that task. I would’ve stayed in there 100%. They stayed in there for 12 hours for nothing. I’m hungry and pissed off.”
* Big Brother opens the store room for the other housemates to claim their basic rations for the week. They are all disappointed at the selection and amount of food.
* Big Brother calls Jack to the Diary Room where there is a platter of bar snacks and a bottle of champagne. Big Brother does not mention it and asks Jack about how he feels the rations will affect him. “I will start struggling.” Jack is asked to deliver the platter to Jade.
* Aaron goes to the Diary Room. “I think Jade is suffering the most. She’s feeling very, very, very guilty about it. She’s secluding herself from the group.” Aaron is asked if he’s been tempted by Jade’s food but is determined that the housemates can make it through the week.
* Joel talks to Jade about her feelings about the luxury budget. “It’s quite upsetting… I’m a giver not a taker.”
* Adjoa, Jade and Cristian are in the bedroom. Adjoa is expressing her slight annoyance towards Sarah. Cristian says, “The first week and the cracks are starting to show.” Jade agrees saying, “I guarantee you by the end of this week with me being treated like this, someone will have something to say.”
* The Twins are in the garden discussing the change in the house. “It’s getting tough.” They hug. “At least we’ve got each other.”
* Eileen is in the Diary Room. She discusses her housemates’ decision to nominate her “I thought it was weak.”