|Big Brother: Timebomb - Daily Update: Day 17.
Shown Tonight, Friday 29th May at 9pm on Channel 5.
Pictures from this show will appear here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-976.html
In tonight’s live programme, the housemates will see FOUR housemates go OUT and FOUR new housemates go IN to the Big Brother house after the housemates nominated this week discover that they are safe and everyone else, except Jack who has secretly used his immunity pass, faces eviction. The housemates facing the mass eviction are AMY & SALLY, CHLOE, DANNY, HARRIET, KIERAN and SARAH. Four new housemates will replace them, including a very familiar face….
In addition, tonight’s programme will provide highlights from day seventeen in the Big Brother house.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
* Big Brother gathers the housemates in the living area to announce that Aaron has been removed from the house for unacceptable behaviour. All the housemates are surprised. Chloe says, “What a joke.” Amy adds (directed at Joel), “It’s not your fault. If they take it seriously, they take it seriously.”
* Joel is called to the Diary Room to talk about Aaron. “I feel it’s my fault. Everyone’s going to think it was me that got him evicted.” He adds, “I really like him as a person. I’m really sad he’s gone.”
* In the living area, Cristian says, “The worst thing we can do is make Joel feel uncomfortable.” Sally says, “Treat Joel exactly the same.” Joel exits the Diary Room and joins the others in the living area. Nick says, “No one’s angry at you, Joel.” Chloe reiterates this.
* Joel and Kieran are talking in the kitchen. “Don’t go into a shell and blame yourself,” says Kieran. “You have to tell yourself, it’s not your fault.”
* Danny and Sarah are on the sofa. Sarah is sad about Aaron leaving. She says, “Aaron was my favourite person.”
* Sally and Amy are in the Diary Room talking about Aaron and the eviction. They are talking about the housemates being nervous about the evictions. “If Aaron has gone, it’s one less person that’s up.” They guess that Nick or Jade will be evicted on Friday.
* Jade and Nick are in the garden. Nick is questioning Jade about the modelling industry. They are talking about models they think are attractive. When Jade says, “She’s the most stunning woman I’ve ever seen in my life,” Nick asks, “Does she look a bit like you?”
* Sarah and Danny are in the smoking area. Sarah comments that she thinks she saw Joel smirk when it was announced that Aaron was removed.
* Big Brother talks to Harriet about her encouragement of Aaron’s behaviour towards Joel last night. Big Brother advises Harriet that this behaviour could be seen to have encouraged the distress of another of her housemates and in the Big Brother house that is not acceptable. Harriet accepted what Big Brother told her and apologised.
* Jack, Jade and Joel are in the bedroom talking about evictions. Joel asks Jack who he thinks will go. Jack responds, “I dunno. We’ll deal with it when we get there. They could do a double or a single or a Timebomb. I’m just trotting along till tomorrow.”
* Joel and Nick are talking about evictions. Joel says, “I just want a Timebomb. We’ve lost three people in already.” Nick says, “I think they’re going to throw someone in.”
* Nick, Jade and Sarah are talking about evictions. Nick is saying that he will be happy if he gets cheered. Jade, “I’m going to be nervous tomorrow. Anything could happen.”
* Jack comes into the bedroom dressed in a gold bomber jacket and leopard print leggings. He is pretending that he is a rock star. Sarah does not look impressed.
* Jack takes some time alone in the bedroom. “I’m stressed out.” He comments that he has a lot to think about.
* Joel, Sarah, Nick, Jade and Amy are in the smoking area. Joel asks Sarah if there is something wrong. Sarah tells him that they need to have a conversation but she will wait till the morning because they have all been drinking. Joel insists that they settle things immediately. An argument breaks out where Sarah tells him that his behaviour in the wake of Aaron’s departure has been inappropriate. Joel asks what Sarah’s reaction would have been if she had been in that situation. Sarah says, “No one in this house would do that to me because I would have made it extremely, unequivocally clear that that was not on.” Joel responds, “What are you trying to suggest?” Nick tries to defend Joel but Sarah tells him not to get involved. Sarah says, “I have no issue with the fact they removed Aaron. My issue is you then parade around in women’s clothing. You encourage it.” Joel, “I think that’s bang out of order for you to suggest that justifies his actions.”
* Nick and Joel are in the bath. Joel says, “There will be a hate campaign against me.”
* Jack goes to the Diary Room to talk about his knowledge of the Timebomb. He tells Big Brother that he’s having difficulty keeping the secret and would like to communicate some warning to the other housemates. Big Brother tells him he must keep the secret. Jack says, “I’ll be nervous as hell tomorrow.”