|Daily Update: Day 23 - Thursday 4th June 2015 Highlights
Big Brother 2015 - Daily Update: Day 23
Shown Tonight, Thursday 4th June at 9pm on Channel
Also, on tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit on The Side (TX: 11.00pm, Channel 5) guests include Jane Mcdonald
Michelle Heaton and ex Big Brother Housemates Mark Byron
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· The pledges are cleaning up after the Brothers party the night before. Marc looks out of the bedroom window and comments “They don’t look happy.”
· Jack is in the Diary Room and says that the pledges feel horrendously low and that it’s a bit of a joke task. He goes on to say that the Diary Room was intriguing to watch and Marc was genuine and Simon was what he assumed, very two faced and there to bum lick Marc.
· Pledges are in the Storeroom talking about what they saw on the Diary Room footage. Joel comments that he is not happy having secrets. Jack says he wants to tell Chloe first so she can prepare what to say to Simon when they announce to the House what they saw.
· Chloe is whispering to Nick about Simon. “He is a weirdo.” Nick laughs “That’s a 46 year old man” Chloe responds “very sad isn’t it. He’s the same age as my dad.”
· Simon comes to join Chloe and Nick. Nick says “In a room I feel like you are drawn to one person, I am drawn to that person and you are drawn to Jack and Simon you are to Marc.” Simon replies “I will be honest I think a lot of Marc I see an intelligent guy.” Nick comments that he likes Marc
· Sam gives Danny a massage and tells him they have a secret to tell them later on and it is a humdinger
· Jade and Joel are teasing Nick about the secret Jade says, “It will be very interesting Nicolas it’s a bit of a whopper of a surprise.”
· Simon is in the bedroom and asks if he has annoyed Chloe today. She says “I get it you are being annoying, there are only so many times I can hear Showbiz in one day.”
· In the bedroom Simon comments that if Marc were gay and he was single he would go there. Simon asks Eileen “do you think me and Marc could have a future?” Eileen replies “No don’t be stupid, and you have a boyfriend!” Simon says “If I was single I would definitely go with it. He is everything I would go for.” Eileen remarks “A good f**ck and a good ravishing is not what you’re getting at the moment but its ok and it’s not worth it.”
· The House take part in ‘fear pong’ taking turns to pour liquid into a container whilst slipping and sliding across a wet surface. Joel, Sam, Jade and Jack successfully fill the container beyond the red line and therefore have passed the shopping task for this week
· Jack is in the bedroom telling Chloe what Simon said in the Diary Room about her. She asks if it was nasty Jack replies “Marc wasn’t too bad he said she is a nice girl but said you weren’t hard enough – but it wasn’t mean, but Simon said she doesn’t do anything and she is coasting, Joel is going to tell everyone later. Chloe replies “I can’t wait.”
· Joel gathers the Housemates and tells the group about what they saw in the Diary Room. Jack says to be fair Marc you were honest, Simon looks at Chloe and says “so was I” she replies “Don’t even go there you two faced b***ard.” Joel tells the group everything Marc says was honest, Jade comments “you did yourself well in there Marc” Joel and Jack continue that they are really disappointed with Simon. Joel reveals that Simon says he deserves a place in the final, to which Simon responds “well I do.” Chloe shouts “By doing what, you are a snake.” “You lay down there today saying you loved me, I have got no qualms not talking to you as all you do is bitch. Grow up.” Simon says he doesn’t feel he can say it to her face and that maybe she is lazy. Everyone disagrees. Chloe continues “All you talk about is being on TV and being famous you are a flop you are a failure you think you are so showbiz but you are in the same place as me. Chloe comments to Marc “You said to my face what you said in there and that is fair enough.” Simon admits he should be more honest to the face. Danny remarks “everyone goes in the Diary Room and says stuff that is natural, but don’t come out and suck arse when you have been in there and slagged people off. You talk about people being kids and acting like kids, but you are acting more like a kid than anyone in here at the moment.” Marc remarks that he feels uncomfortable watching this.
· Chloe and Simon are talking in the bedroom. Chloe says “so one minute you are to my face saying I deserve to win the most but behind my back I deserve to win the least!” “Maybe it is best sticking to the same opinion in and outside the Diary Room.”
· Chloe is in Diary Room talking about Simon “the man is a moron; he isn’t wired up right, if I hear showbiz one more time I am going to hold my finger on his windpipe.” “He has told us he hasn’t got many friends and now I can see why. Slimy bastard he needs to grow some balls. He better not come crying to me saying he is going to leave or I will say jog on cock I will get the case and help him pack.”
· Jade is giving Nick advice on Harry. “Don’t get too attached” Nick replies “you don’t know me; I can cut things off quick. I am wary as she can turn it off and on cos of her job, does it look cringey?” Jade replies “no it looks nice.”
· In the Sky Room Marc says “Nick, he doesn’t give a s***t.” Eileen agrees “yeah he has bird appeal girls like him because he is asexual and not a predator.” Marc asks if he is a predator she says of course. You have to watch it with Sam as she is beginning to like it and is beginning to smell your maleness.
· Simon speaks to Chloe alone. “With Eileen I *****ed up, I don’t know how to play it with you. I do like you but the reason I don’t think you should win as you are lazy in the house.” Chloe says “You said ignore not me I have never met a man of your age who acts like you do. You are immature and two faced. I will never trust you again.”
· Simon is feeling low with Eileen and begins crying. Eileen hugs him. “It’s a very closed environment and it is a learning curve.”
· Marc is drinking white wine and vodka in the garden. Eileen comments he is staggering already. Sam comes out in bikini; Marc notices and comments that if he got drunk enough he would have sex with her.
· Jack comments Marc has drunk all of the white wine. Marc goes on to say all the girls have different types of nipples. Harry gets her breasts out to show the group hers.
· Marc goes into the toilet to prepare a surprise whereby he makes a helmet out of tinfoil and also covers his modesty.
· Joel, Chloe and Jack are in the bath. Jack says Marc is growing on him. Chloe replies, because Simon is so bad Marc looks better.
· Marc comes out with naked bar his tin foil outfit on. Nick “this isn’t a normal human being, Marc that’s not your d**k, you are not fooling anyone #airtime.”
· Marc tells Sam “If you showed a moment of weakness I wouldn’t go for it as I like you too much as a bloke I look a hero and you look a slut if we bang in here.” She responds “I would NOT do that!”
· Marc is drunk in the living room and calls Chloe a Yorkshire pudding she replies “don’t call me a Yorkshire pudding you are the pudding” Sam tells Marc off for calling Chloe fat. Sam comes to the bedroom to tell Chloe it isn’t on that he says that to girls. Chloe agrees that he has taken it too far. Sam says she is gutted that other people are so close and she is trying to get in the group of the original Housemates.
· Big Brother speaks to Marc and suggests he calls it a night
· Sam and Danny are talking about Marc, Danny says “he needs to stop being so offensive.” Sam agrees “if I am not giving him attention he shouts abuse at me.”
· Chloe asks Marc if they can drop the ‘fat thing’ “I am obviously a lot bigger than the other girls in the house.” Marc asks “What’s your point?” Chloe says “are you going to leave it or not.”
· Eileen is on the sofa with Jade and Nick. Eileen comments that the dynamics of the house has changed. Jade thinks that Joel is a big character now.
· Sam and Marc go to bed and cuddle and kiss when the lights are turned off. Sam then climbs back into her own bed.