|Big Brother 2015 - Daily Update: Day 25
Shown Tonight, Saturday 6th June at 9pm on Channel 5
Pictures from this show appear here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-984.html
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· It’s eviction day and Jack tells Joel: ‘I can’t tell you it’s going to be OK and that you’re going to stay.’
· Eileen tells Big Brother that ‘it doesn’t get any easier’ after being nominated three times. She also warns: ‘Heads will roll if I stay.’
· Marc is having a mischievous day and enters into a playful tussle with Danny. Chloe calls time on the horse-play by announcing Danny as the winner.
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates and sets today’s task – Return to Sender. Big Brother will call housemates into the Diary Room individually to pick a gift – some are good and some are bad. They will then have to offer that gift to one of their housemates. If it’s bad they’ll need to use all their powers of persuasion to convince them to accept the gift. If it’s good they’ll have to employ a double bluff to ensure that the housemate they’re offering it to refuses to accept the gift.
· Nick is called to the Diary Room and opens a box to reveal a cake, Big Brother tells him that this means that this gift is an afternoon tea with a fellow Housemate. He re-joins the house and offers the gift to Simon. He tells him that it’s ‘not bad but not great’. This has the desired effect and Simon rejects the gift and Nick gets his own way and chooses Harry Amelia.
· Jack picks the box containing a boiler-suit which denotes having to give up all clothes and belongings until further notice. He tries to give this to Simon by telling him that this gift would affect him the least. This tactic doesn’t work and poor Jack has to keep the dubious gift.
· Jade pick handcuffs which means being handcuffed to another Housemate until further notice. She offers this gift to Harry Amelia and tells her it’s a ‘good bit of fun’ and Harry Amelia accepts the challenge. Jade decides that Harry should be handcuffed to Mark.
· Danny picks the gift that contains a paper bag. Big Brother informs Danny that the recipient of this will have to wear this on their head and will mean they will have to be totally ignored by the group. Danny offers this to Sam and she mistakenly trusts him and accepts. She is not happy when its meaning is revealed to her but the group find it hysterical when she dons the paper bag.
· Simon picks a box which contains a telephone which means a message from home. This prompts tears from Simon and he says: ‘I wish I could keep this for myself, I could really do with it right now.’ After his row with Chloe he tried to make amends by offering the gift to her, she knows it is being offered in good faith and so turns it down so Simon can keep it.
· Chloe looks upset when she realises the gift she has turned down is a message from home. Harry says: ‘I wish I could hug you but I’m handcuffed to a wan*er.’
· Sam goes to talk to Big Brother, still with the bag on her head and Big Brother duly ignores her.
· Harry Amelia is getting changed for her afternoon tea date with Nick, with Marc handcuffed to her. This proves problematic and Marc has no choice but to help.
· Jack and Danny hug a crying Chloe as she is still upset about missing out on the message from home, she says: ‘I needed that so bad.’
· Simon assured Danny and Jack that he genuinely wanted to give the gift to Chloe as ‘she has a partner’.
· Harry and Nick go to the Sky Garden for their afternoon tea which is ruined by Marc, who starts sticking his fingers in the cupcakes and throwing food around. His reasoning is that he has been told he can’t eat the food or drink anything but no-one said anything about touching. He says that he doesn’t like champagne and cake anyway.
· Sam tries to attract the attention of her fellow Housemates by nearly going in the pool.
· Simon goes to the Diary Room to receive his message from home. It’s from his Mum and he instantly burst into tears. His mum acknowledges that he is having a ‘tough time’ in the house right now. Big Brother asks Simon how he feels about the message from his Mum and he says: ‘It’s really nice.’
· Big Brother announces that the task is over and Jack has his identity restored and Sam can be spoken to again.
· Marc tells Christian that he doesn’t buy into the blossoming relationship between Nick and Harry Amelia and that he thinks she is faking it to seem like a nicer character than she is. Marc says of Harry Amelia: ‘I’d rather be mates with Jade than her.’
· Simon tells Eileen that if she leaves the house tonight she should be aware that she’ll be instantly recognised by the public but he says: ‘You’ll be able to work it.’
· Harry Amelia complains to Chloe about Marc’s wasting food at her afternoon tea with Nick. She says: ‘Someone could have eaten that.’
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates for the live eviction and Emma announces that Eileen has been evicted, the Housemates all hug her and say goodbye and she leaves to a mixed crowd.
· Jack seems sorry to see Eileen go and says: ‘She was a great Housemate and a lovely lady.’
· Simon tells Marc that he is behaving in a way he hasn’t behaved in twenty years. Marc says he has been pushed into a corner. Simon says that now there is only one old bag in the house, after Eileen’s eviction, him.
· Jade tells Big Brother that the house feels relieved that nothing bigger than a normal eviction happened. She says that Eileen going will affect Simon as she was his ‘safety blanket’. She further says she has no real connection with Simon or Sam, who she says she can’t ‘take to’.
· Harry Amelia and Jack are in the bedroom demonstrating sexual positions to the other Housemates and Joel has seen enough and says: ‘I call this house to order.’ Harry Amelia says to Joel: ‘It’s not *****ing parliament.’
· Danny tells Big Brother that Sam is trying too hard to fit in.
· Sam opens up to Chloe about her feelings about Danny but says she doesn’t seem to get any alone time with him as Marc is ‘on her like a rash’. She admits that Danny ‘is a babe’.
· The Housemates seem to be getting annoyed with Sam. Joel admits that ‘she does his bins in’ and Danny says that he has had enough of her saying ‘hashtag loving life’. The group seem to be aware that she is greedy with food. Nick tells Harry Amelia that out of all of the new Housemates, she is the one the original Housemates feel closest to.