|Shown Tonight, Thursday 25th June at 9pm on Channel 5.
More pictures are HERE
Highlights Preview [Spoilers]:
In tonight’s episode, Aisleyne returns to the house and her arrival causes arguments with Helen.
Big Brother's Bit on the Side Preview:
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on Channel 5 guests include: former Celebrity Big Brother Housemates, John McCririck and Callum Best and Emmerdale star, Gemma Oaten. Plus friends and family of the nominated Housemates.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Housemates wake up to a new day and a New Year. For this week’s shopping task, Housemates will be experiencing an entire year in a day. They will be completing a number of festive tasks to pass the shopping task however Santa Claus will have the final say in which Housemates receive the luxury budget or basic rations.
Big Ben bells are played into the house. Simon is excited. The Housemates have been given party poppers and champagne and participate in a New Year’s countdown.
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates in living area and announces Brian will not be returning. Helen makes a face but does not comment. Some of the others are sad.
· Marc is in the Diary Room. “I’m gonna be hated. He jumped over the wall for attention They all think he’s lovely because he talks absolute nonsense to them.”
· Nikki is talking to Sam about Helen and Marc. Nikki says, “You’re a good person you don’t need to hang out with vile people. Is this not a wake-up call for you?” Sam says, “Yes it was. You’ve hit the nail on the head. I can’t believe what came out her mouth. That shocked me to the very core. That was rough.”
Nikki says, “The lowest of the low. She’s broken him. She’s won.” Sam says, “She’s not won.” Nikki says, “They’re digging their own grave and you’re getting dragged down alongside them.” Sam says, “I’m not on anyone’s side.” Nikki says, “It’s not about teams. It’s about morals.”
· Nikki is talking to Nick. Nikki says, “I don’t know how she has so much power and status.”
· Simon and Helen are in the garden. Simon says, “You’re not yourself this afternoon.” Helen responds, “I got in trouble.” Simon says, “I think what you’ve brought in this house is something worthwhile getting up for. Helen says, “I can’t stay. I can’t stand Nikki. She’ll wind me up.”
· It’s Halloween. Nikki, Jack and Helen have to identify the correct tweet from the public from a choice of three. Nikki is first. She must retrieve the tweet from inside a creepy box while blindfolded and must find the tweet with her mouth.
The box is full of strawberries but Nikki is scared. Nikki has picked the correct tweet. Jack is next. The second box is chocolates but Jack thinks something might be biting him. He picks the correct answer. Helen picks the box full of squids. Helen picks the incorrect answer. As they got two of three answers correct, they have passed the task.
· It’s Christmas. The garden is filled with fake snow, presents and a tree. The Housemates are all wearing Christmas jumpers. Santa has delivered one early Christmas present which two of the Housemates must open. Simon and Harry open the box and Aisleyne pops out the box.
Aisleyne must decide what presents go to whom. The presents are either the luxury budget or basic rations. Aisleyne picks the luxury budget for: Nikki, Chloe, Danny, Jack, Harry, Cristian, Nick, Sam and Joel. Basic rations go to: Marc, Simon and Helen. Aisleyne drops Helen’s presents at her feet and says, “Basic rations for a basic bitch.”
· Nikki talking to Aisleyne about Helen. Aisleyne says, “Don’t let Lucifer put you off. She’s not a legend. She’s just last year’s winner. I’m so glad you’re happy that I’m here. I thought you’d guess because that’s how I came in last year.”
· Helen explains to Joel that Aisleyne is a Housemate from Nikki’s year. Simon comments on something Aisleyne said to him when she gave him the basic rations. “She just said I’m disappointed in you. I hardly know you.”
Helen comments, “She’ll target everyone that I’m friends with or associate with. I’m not rising to her.” Joel says, “What does Aisleyne do? Helen responds, “I don’t think I’m allowed to say on camera… Professional slag?!”
· Helen is discussing Aisleyne with Simon. Helen says, “I don’t care how long she’s here for as long as she stays away from me.” Simon says, “I do. I love you, Helen.” Helen says, “You don’t need to reassure me against a little slut like that.”
· Helen and Marc are in the toilet discussing Aisleyne. Helen says, “She’s going to try and turn everyone against me. I know exactly what her game is. That’s why I’m staying away from that bitch.I need to avoid her like the plague.”
Marc says, “If she says something about you, I am going to tell you what she says. I know you’re honest that’s why I love you.” Helen responds, “I’ll come to blows with that bitch and I don’t want anyone to stand up for me.”
· Aisleyne is in the smoking area with Nikki, Nick, Harry and Helen. Aisleyne says, “I can’t believe I’m here.” Helen initiates a conversation which starts as civil but quickly escalates to an argument. Aisleyne says that in the past she has tried to settle the argument with Helen but Helen has not been willing to do so. Helen justifies her previous response.
Aisleyne says, “I don’t want to come into this house and breed negativity and atmosphere.” Helen talks about Aisleyne’s entrance earlier and her behaviour towards Helen. They argue about an incident on the outside. Aisleyne says, “You’re making other people feel awkward.” Helen says, “I do what I want and I don’t appreciate this. You’re the one who came in here and started that. Aisleyne says, “I don’t’ want to argue. I’m in the house to have fun and support my friend.” Helen responds, “Great. Both singing from the same hymn sheet then.”
· Helen is annoyed and talking loudly. Nikki overhears her and asks who they are talking about. Helen says, “Where’s this personality come from now your army’s arrived?” Nikki says, “I feel supported.”
Helen says, “You’ve found a tongue since your rat bag mate has moved in. Now someone who’s from the zed list like you has walked in, you think you’re better than everyone else again.” “If I’m on the zed list that makes you unclassified. You’re a horrible human being. You made Brian leave this house. You antagonised him out this house. Helen, “I never pursued him once. He came to me.” Aisleyne tries to stop the argument.
· Aisleyne and Nikki go to the Diary Room. “She’ll rile you and make you get in her face and then play the victim. I’m glad you stuck up for him.”
· Danny tells Helen that a new arrival causes upset in the house. Helen is getting upset. She says, “I feel like you’re having a go. I’m trying to do what I was told to do. I’ve sat here and let that ****in bitch show her true colours.”
Simon tells her not to get upset. She shouts, “I’m ****ing angry. I just want to be on my own. I can’t do anything right.” Aisleyne and Nikki over hear her shouting and laugh.
· Danny and Cristian are in the store room. Danny says, “I’m so glad this happened. This is the first time that Helen has sat here and more than one person has gone bang, bang, bang. She’s experiencing how other people feel. The tables have turned.”
· Marc and Helen are in the garden. “I’m annoyed by Danny.” Marc responds, “Last week I thought Danny was my friend. Did you see how quickly he turned on me? Do not trust Danny.”
· Nikki tells Aisleyne what Helen said to Brian last night. Aisleyne is shocked.
· Aisleyne, Nikki and Marc are talking. Nikki says, “I’m sorry, Marc. You were one of my favourites until you got wedged so far up her arse. I don’t trust Simon.” Aisleyne repeats what was said about Brian.
· Aisleyne is in the Diary Room. “I’m raging. No wonder the poor boy scaled the walls. I feel like crying. I wanted to bring happiness positivity good energy and all that happens is arguments and strife.
Everyone’s scared of Helen. They’re petrified to have an opinion that negates Helen’s opinion. It’s pathetic and it’s a shame. This is their experience and their house and their Big Brother journey and she’s so self-absorbed that she can’t even see that she might be ruining it for them.”
· Helen, Marc and Nikki are on the couches. Helen says, “I don’t think Aisleyne is the problem. It’s you. You’ve had to have special treatment because you think you’re different to everyone other Housemate.”
Nikki, “I’m different to you because I’m a good person and you’re evil. You’re pure poison. You’re loathed by the nation because you’re bitter and vile.” Helen says, “I’ve remained the same person since I walked through that door.”
· Marc and Helen say that Danny and Cristian are on Nikki’s side because, “She’s a favourite.”
· Aisleyne comforts Nikki in the Diary Room. Nikki is crying. Aisleyne says, “I’m so proud of you. Don’t let this be about her. This is about you.”