|Shown tonight, Monday 29 June at 9pm on Channel 5.
More pictures are HERE
Tonight: The Housemates place their nominations and the results are announced to the group. The Housemates facing eviction this week are; Marc, Sam, Harry and Jack.
Big Brother's Bit on the Side Preview:
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on Channel 5, guests include; BB Legend Nikki Grahame, X-Factor star, Jake Quickendon, former Celebrity Big Brother Housemate, Luisa Zissman and Jade Jones will perform with band Damage before joining the panel. Plus, recently evicted Simon and Eileen are in for a chat and psychologist, Donna Dawson with her analysis.
Key highlights and quotes from yesterday's highlights shown during tonight’s show include:
· It is nomination day. Danny is in the garden with Chloe talking about Aisleyne. He says, “Aisleyne stayed in my bed last night.” He adds, “I don’t want to do it all the time.”
· Mark and Aisleyne are asking Nick about Harry. Marc says, “You’re always rowing.” Aisleyne says, “You need to find your voice.” Nick responds, “If you start rowing with someone like Harry, it gets twenty times worse.” Marc and Nick are surprised that Aisleyne has not kissed Danny.
· Some of the Housemates are in the living area. Aisleyne is talking about her book. Jack says his autobiography would be called, “Me, Myself and Pie”. They all laugh and say Danny’s would be called, “My Life on the Fence.”
· Jack is in Diary Room making his nomination. His first nomination is Marc. “I feel he adds a level of discomfort. He’s trying to manipulate people and I don’t feel comfortable when I’m with him in a room.” His second nomination is Sam. “She doesn’t think about others. I don’t think she cares about others.”
· Harry nominates Sam saying, “I don’t know where I stand with her. She does not show a lot of loyalty.” She also nominates Jack, “I feel he has been very, very grumpy and has been quite short with me.”
· Marc nominates Danny saying, “He’s playing the game of the nice card guy. It really p****d me off how he turned on me. His second nomination is Cristian saying, “He’s the master puppeteer’s left hand man. After surviving two evictions, he thinks he just doesn’t have to show his opinion anymore.”
· Danny nominates Marc saying, “He knows how to push my buttons and makes me angry.” With Sam he says he finds her quotes and general personality, annoying.
· Some of the Housemates are talking about nomination. Harry says, “I think definitely people are going to take it to heart. Especially because I had to go with how I feel.” Joel, Nick and Aisleyne tell her to stop talking about nominations.
Harry reiterates the rules as if to prove she hasn’t done anything wrong. Nick is interrupts her as a joke. Harry says, “Why would you try to deliberately p**s someone off?” She leaves in annoyance.
· Jack is talking to Chloe saying, “I think I’ll get at least two. That might be enough to put me up. Getting a really bad reaction was good for me.”
· Marc is play fighting with Aisleyne. Cristian says, “All this play fighting he’s giving you knowing you’ll have power later on.” Danny says, “It’s a pattern when new people walk in. I can’t stand the bloke.”
· Joel nominates Sam saying, “She has become a person who she hasn’t wanted to become. She’s quite unpredictable. I’d rather she was totally honest with me all the time.” He nominates Harry says, “I feel she can be quite controversial. I think I have not spent enough time with Nick because of their friendship.”
· Chloe nominates Marc saying. “He is the person I seem to get on with the least in the house. We have clashed many times.” She nominates Harry saying, “She seems to fly off the handle. It makes it awkward and can make for a tense and awkward atmosphere in the house.”
· Sam nominates Harry saying, “I feel like I’m walking on eggshells with her.” She nominates Jack saying, “Sometimes he takes things too seriously and gets his knickers in a twist.”
· Cristian nominates Marc saying, “He goes around and starts arguments and then starts playing the victim.” He nominates Harry saying, “She makes it her job to get involved in situations. I think the ways she’s going about things, turns quite tense. She does get aggressive.”
· Nick wants to clear things with Harry. Nick apologises for interrupting her saying he was joking. Harry says, “It’s hilarious to always use me for a laugh.” Nick admits he was acting immaturely. Harry says, “That’s the understatement of the century.” She adds, “I’ve said its fine. Don’t annoy me further by going on about it.” She still looks annoyed.
· Nick must do his face to face nominations. He nominates Marc saying, “When Brian tried to get away from you, I felt like you antagonised him on purpose. On occasions, you did more to try to wind him up.” He also nominates Sam saying, “You sit on the fence. You’re a people pleaser. When you’re people pleasing in an argumentative situation, it may be perceived as two faced.” Marc is annoyed about Nick’s reasons.
· Aisleyne is asked stand up. She must also nominate face to face. She nominates Marc saying, “I feel like a very close friend of mine, who’s a gentle giant wall scaled a wall because he felt pressure from two particular Housemates.” She nominates Sam saying, “You went in really hard on Nikki. It hurt my feelings to see her so upset because she believed you’d made a connection.”
Marc says, “I don’t mind being nominated but do not lie. He antagonised me constantly. I defended myself.” Harry defends Marc saying, “Brian is more than able to defend himself.”
· Aisleyne comments, “This one (Marc) is getting on my ******g nerves. Why don’t you just take it on the chin?” She adds, “She’s (Harry) ******g hard work.” Danny says to Harry, “He’s (Nick) very good at explaining himself. I feel like you made it worse for him.” Harry, “I didn’t want Marc to go in on him.”
· Marc is alone in garden. Some of the Housemates are in the bedroom. Joel says, “Marc is one of the best people to nominate because he understands as long as he’s given a valid reason.”
Harry explains that it’s difficult being stuck in a house unable to defend yourself if there is someone on the outside giving a negative perception of you. She explains this is why she defended Marc.
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates for results of nominations. Big Brother announces that the Housemates facing eviction this week are Harry, Marc, Sam and Jack. Marc says, “Just so yous know, I didn’t pick any of you.” Jack comments, “I trust no one now.” Jack goes to bedroom followed by Marc, Danny and Cristian. Cristian says, “Jack remember my mentality, just enjoy yourself. Live it like you were living it the first two weeks.”
· Marc is in the Diary Room talking about nominations. “These people say they don’t really care about winning but they are more hungry than a pack of *******g sharks for this money. I think Harry is a great contender to win. She stood there and backed me. For my ex arch nemesis to defend me, that answers my question about what the house is about.” Marc feels sorry for Jack.
· Jack expresses his dislike for Sam to Chloe. “I don’t like the girl. I tried to talk to her yesterday, doesn’t listen. I’ve given up with that person.”
· Nick and Harry are in the bathroom. Harry says, “I think the problem with Jack is because he got hyped so much in the first week he thought he could coast a little bit.”
· Aisleyne and Sam are in garden. Sam says, “I’m one of the most boldest opinionated characters there is but I’m not going to go out of my way to hurt someone feelings.”
· Danny tells the boys that he thinks Aisleyne is playing a game rather than likes him.
· Jack is in the Diary Room. “What an absolute disaster. I have to now face the voting public and I hope they don’t vote me out. If I’m, going to go out anyway, I’m going to go out with a bang.”