|Daily Update: Day 6
Shown: Tonight, Monday, 7th August 9:00pm on Channel 5
Headlines from tonight’s show include:
-Jordan To Marissa: You Love Me!
-Paul & Jemma Talk About Sarah: She's Such An Attention Seeker
-Sarah Talking To Big Brother And Upset In The Diary Room
-Sandi Comforts Sarah: 'Stay Positive. Be You, Do You'
-Big Brother Talks To Paul In The Diary Room About Him & Karthik's Fall Out
-Paul, Jordan & Sam Talking In The Bathroom About Marissa: It's A Showmance, She's Using You For Publicity!
-Sarah And Paul's Disagreement In The Bedroom: Sarah Tells Paul: Stop Acting Psycho
-Either Marissa, Trisha, Sarah, Karthik or Chad will be evicted live tomorrow night
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11:05pm on Channel 5, guests including Chanelle McCleary, Bradley McIntosh and Dan Wootton.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· It’s the third day of this week’s task. Paul, Helen, Amelia, Shaun, Derek, Brandi and Sam are VIP members of the Big Brother Club. They are immune from eviction. The remaining housemates, known as the ‘riff raff’, must continue to wait on them hand and foot
· Shaun and Karthik are talking about accents in the garden
· Brandi is in the diary room talking to Big Brother about Marissa; “I do see Marissa flirting a lot more. I feel like she wants to gain some allies.”
· Jordan and Marissa are flirting in the garden and hold hands; “You do like me. You love me, you just can’t admit it!” Jordan tells her. Marissa responds; “This is going to be torture for you, because you’re not going to get what you want. You want it.” – Clip here: https://youtu.be/Jl3vAg476i4
· Jemma and Paul are in the garden, talking about Sarah. Jemma says; “Sarah chats sh*t, man. She’s so fake. How many times can someone complain about a headache?” Paul responds; “It all comes from insecurity. She’s such an attention seeker.”
· Sarah is talking to Amelia about her relationship with Chad; “If you want to talk about it, then maybe just talk to me. Maybe not Paul…I think he’s playing games with people’s minds a little bit.”
· To conclude the task, Big Brother gathers the VIP’s to the private members club. The ‘riff raff’ secretly watch from the living room. The VIP’s shred Trisha’s membership card as she took the previous temptation of eating pizza and therefore lost her place. The VIP’s must then shred three more housemate memberships and explain why.
· The first person up for eviction is Karthik. Brandi says; “I find him disrespectful, and I honestly don’t like him.” Sam supports this comment, saying; “On personality alone I vote K, obviously. Because he’s a bit of a d*ck.”
· The second housemate they choose is Sarah; “She’s always talking about the negative. It’s never the positives…” Paul says. Brandi responds, “I really like Sarah, a lot. I’m concerned for her wellbeing.” In the living room, Sarah looks upset about these comments.
· The final housemate they decide is Chad. Shaun says; “Is there anybody who wants to nominate anyone apart than Chad? Because this can be a very quick conversation!” Sam replies; “I’m also not convinced whether he actually really likes Amelia.
· The housemates who face eviction are Marissa, Trisha, Sarah, Karthik and Chad – Clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15qi6Q0EczM
· In the living area, Amelia looks upset about the nominations. “Amelia, you are not up for the first eviction. You should be buzzing but you feel like you can’t because you’ve got to look after that…” Jemma tells her, gesturing towards Sarah.
· Sarah goes to the diary room to talk to Big Brother: “I don’t know who to trust anymore. I just don’t feel like I belong here anymore.” – Clip here: https://youtu.be/667m42cDsS8
· Karthik and Paul clear up any issues surrounding the comments about racism in the house. Karthik tells Paul; “Reset. I said a few things. You said a few things. Now we are, reset.” Paul responds saying, “I apologise for getting worked up.”
· Sandi is comforting Sarah in the living room, who is still feeling down. Speaking of her Big Brother experience, Sarah says; “We’re living in a bubble. Everything is magnified.” Sandi tells her; “Stay positive, be you and do you.”
· Paul asks Brandi for advice on how to speak to Sarah. Brandi responds; “It’s highly awkward, I would just avoid it for now. She’s very fragile, right now.”
· Jordan and Marissa are flirting again in the garden. Jordan tells her, “I’m taking you out anyway. I’m taking you out in my town!” Marissa responds; “Oh, are you?” Jordan kisses her on the head and puts his arm around her shoulder.
· In the kitchen, Paul says; "Sarah, I apologise if I upset you or hurt you." Sarah replies and walks off; "It's fine."
· Trisha puts Sam in his place; “Just know, I have a voice on ******ing YouTube. Every boyfriend I’ve ever had has had to shut their Instagram down from the hate comments!”
· Big Brother calls Paul into the diary room to talk about his disagreement with Karthik – Clip here: https://youtu.be/KpE7WnOa84U
· In the bathroom, Jordan is talking to Paul and Sam about Marissa; “I was thinking, she obviously wants to use me, for pap shots and press.” Sam responds, “You’ve got to remember, her show has just been cancelled in the states!” Paul believes it’s a ‘showmance’
· In the bedroom, Chad and Sarah are talking about the house divide. Sarah says; “Paul’s joined the ‘Jam club’. Paul thinks he’s part of them now. That’s why he’s shaved.” Paul walks into the bedroom and everybody stops talking. “If anybody has something to say, say it to my ******ing face!” he tells the room. Sarah responds, “Stop acting psycho, Paul. You’re a hypocrite and you’re a snide.”