Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB21]: Housemates

Amanda Barrie

Andrew Brady

Ann Widdecombe

Ashley James

Shane Jenek (Courtney)

Daniel O'Reilly

Ginuwine

India Willoughby

Jess Impiazzi

John Barnes

Jonny Mitchell

Maggie Oliver

Malika Haqq

Rachel Johnson

Shane Lynch

Wayne Sleep



--


Ann, Jess, Shane J, Shane L and Wayne vote-to-win numbers

1 Feb, 2018 - 11:03 PM by James


The voting numbers for the final five. The final is tomorrow on Channel 5 at 9:00 PM.

Ann to win:
Landline: 090 20 44 24 03
Mobile: 6 44 24 03

Jess to win:
Landline: 090 20 44 24 08
Mobile: 6 44 24 08

Shane J to win:
Landline: 090 20 44 24 14
Mobile: 6 44 24 14

Shane L to win:
Landline: 090 20 44 24 15
Mobile: 6 44 24 15

Wayne to win:
Landline: 090 20 44 24 16
Mobile: 6 44 24 16

Calls to the long number will cost 50p plus your network access charge. Calls to the short number will cost 50p.



Comment posted by: James
Say who you want to win and give the reason[s].

(I don't think we have a thread like this).
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:02 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: michael21
Sexy jess

Because she sexy
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:03 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: TiBB Frontpage Article
James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com...eLJessAnnA.jpg

The voting numbers for the final five. The final is tomorrow on Channel 5 at 9:00 PM.

Ann to win:
Landline: 090 20 44 24 03
Mobile: 6 44 24 03

Jess to win:
Landline: 090 20 44 24 08
Mobile: 6 44 24 08

Shane J to win:
Landline:.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cbb2...n-numbers.html
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:03 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Marches
India because she did the most

But I’d have to say Ann, most genuine, is true to herself, also has a very soft side that’s hard to get out of her
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:03 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Cherie
Ann for not partaking in a showmance ... AI aside
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:04 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Alf
Ann because she deserves it, she's been a joy to watch.
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:05 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vicky.
Either Ann or Shane J. Arguably, apart from the first week, the whole show has been about them. I find both genuine people (Ann slightly more as she has not shown any two facedness) and I tend to like people who speak their minds. I do reckon Shane J has gone downhill recently, but I would still be very happy with him winning. I think any of the other 3 would be a bit of a dissapointment, but I would be kind of OK with Shane L also. I know he has not really done anything of note, but he seems a lovely guy and if the entertainers cannot win, I like a nice person
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:06 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Niamh.
I'm honestly not that bothered, I like them all in different ways
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:07 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jamie89
I want Jess to win because she's my favourite of those left (only by a little though so I'm not really that bothered tbh). No major reasons really, I just find her the most endearing.

If it comes down to Ann and Shane J though, and I think it is just between those two, then I want Shane to win... because it'll mean Ann doesn't (He would be a deserving winner as well though.)
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:08 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: michael21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Either Ann or Shane J. Arguably, apart from the first week, the whole show has been about them. I find both genuine people (Ann slightly more as she has not shown any two facedness) and I tend to like people who speak their minds. I do reckon Shane J has gone downhill recently, but I would still be very happy with him winning. I think any of the other 3 would be a bit of a dissapointment, but I would be kind of OK with Shane L also. I know he has not really done anything of note, but he seems a lovely guy and if the entertainers cannot win, I like a nice person
Nice work Vicky there 5 housemate and you pick 3 of them to win the over 50%


Just pick one
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:09 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vicky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael21 View Post
Nice work Vicky there 5 housemate and you pick 3 of them to win the over 50%


Just pick one
Your real issue is that I did not pick the 'sexee girl' isn't it

My first choice is Ann. Close behind her is Shane J.

I am fairly sure it will be one of those two, so will be happy whichever.
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:10 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Shaun
Courtney because:

- I was a fan of hers before she went into the house
- It's been over ten years on this forum and I STILL haven't made a fanclub for the eventual winner yet, that I can recall.
- She's been well-informed, educative, polite, astute and contributed massively to the "higher brow" standard of this series, tackling a number of different issues
- Has a wry sense of humour that's kept me entertained
- It'll piss off Michelle Visage and RuPaul
- I generally wouldn't support her so much if the hate she'd received the past 2 weeks wasn't so insane, OTT and unjustified
- The other four don't seem suitable winners (except Wayne, who sadly has no chance)
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:11 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: michael21
[QUOTE=Vicky.;9842662]Your real issue is that I did not pick the 'sexee girl' isn't it QUOTE]

Yes
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:13 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: joeysteele
Shane J, overall he has firstly entertained me the most.
Secondly, I have enjoyed his serious chats and then the contrast of his wilder fun moments.
Finally, over the series,he has just come across nicer as time went by and I grew to like him more.
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:13 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vicky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Courtney because:

- I was a fan of hers before she went into the house
- It's been over ten years on this forum and I STILL haven't made a fanclub for the eventual winner yet, that I can recall.
- She's been well-informed, educative, polite, astute and contributed massively to the "higher brow" standard of this series, tackling a number of different issues
- Has a wry sense of humour that's kept me entertained
- It'll piss off Michelle Visage and RuPaul
- I generally wouldn't support her so much if the hate she'd received the past 2 weeks wasn't so insane, OTT and unjustified
- The other four don't seem suitable winners (except Wayne, who sadly has no chance)


I thought Courtney was famous because of RuPaul? What happened there? If you have not already typed this a hundred times that I just missed
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:14 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Ant.
I agree with Shaun for those fantastic points, and I agree with Jamie89 for Jess, I'm gonna make some points for Wayne.... even if he doesn't have a chance

He should win because he's been good fun and a good drunk and his friendship with Amanda was so endearing while he (and Amanda) was his own separate character with interactions with the likes of Shane J and Ann
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:14 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: rk3388
Shane J.

As much as I warmed to Ann a bit, I still don't think she should be championed considering her personal views. She was great to WATCH, but on a moral level I disagree with everything she stands for.
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:17 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Shaun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post


I thought Courtney was famous because of RuPaul? What happened there? If you have not already typed this a hundred times that I just missed
There was generally a big drama with a former contestant of Drag Race objecting to transphobic language casually used by the show ("ooh, you've got shemail", Ru has a song called "Tranny Chasers", etc) and RuPaul/Michelle got defensive, refused to see the problem. Courtney sort-of took this queen's (Carmen Carrera) side and went public with how the words weren't helpful and were essentially slurs, that drag =/= trans, etc.

So RuPaul blocked her and she hasn't been asked back onto a series of Allstars (despite placing 3rd (and should've been 2nd))

Also there was the general impression that Courtney was too big for her boots on the show because she'd already had a career in Australia before it, and Ru/the producers love to build up a "WE MADE YOU" story for their winners.
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:18 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vicky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
There was generally a big drama with a former contestant of Drag Race objecting to transphobic language casually used by the show ("ooh, you've got shemail", Ru has a song called "Tranny Chasers", etc) and RuPaul/Michelle got defensive, refused to see the problem. Courtney sort-of took this queen's (Carmen Carrera) side and went public with how the words weren't helpful and were essentially slurs, that drag =/= trans, etc.

So RuPaul blocked her and she hasn't been asked back onto a series of Allstars (despite placing 3rd (and should've been 2nd))

Also there was the general impression that Courtney was too big for her boots on the show because she'd already had a career in Australia before it, and Ru/the producers love to build up a "WE MADE YOU" story for their winners.
Thank you. I am definitely going to give this drag race thing a go when I finish watching Dexter. Sounds..interesting Might watch Courtneys series first.
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:21 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Shaun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Thank you. I am definitely going to give this drag race thing a go when I finish watching Dexter. Sounds..interesting Might watch Courtneys series first.
I think anyone who's watched CBB first and goes to watch her series will be majorly disappointed because she's effectively portrayed as a conceited bitch Australian/British humour not really being the same as American, etc, so she keeps bigging herself up and refusing to show the vulnerable/emotional sides they milk from the other competitors. Plus it's really set up for an obvious winner but otherwise it's a great series to start with if you ever do.
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:23 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: rionablue
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Say who you want to win and give the reason[s].

(I don't think we have a thread like this).
Jess because she is lovely and sweet and I have supported her since the start
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:24 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: bitontheslide
i want Ann or sexee girl to win. Ann because she has been the funniest hm in years without meaning it and sexee girl because she turned the stereo type image on its head and played the best game in the house
Published on: 1 Feb, 2018 - 11:53 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: rusticgal
I don't mind any of them winning apart from Shane J or Jess.

Wayne has been quite funny..he seems to have embraced the whole experience, been brutally honest despite a couple of hiccups.
Ann...because she has stuck with her beliefs but she's been accommodating to things she hasn't felt comfortable with...but she has never trashed anyone.
Shane L...lovely lovely guy but sat on the fence a little too much.

I don't want Shane J to win...because he has had too many faces IMO and his friendship with an arrogant twat who has no respect for women who he obviously favours rather than men...but used Shane J for popularity reasons.

Jess...if she wins then that's ok...but I think she has overplayed the sweet innocent girl card..when we know she's not.
Published on: 2 Feb, 2018 - 12:09 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Oliver_W
Jess, because I put 2 on her at 25/1
Published on: 2 Feb, 2018 - 1:16 AM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
CBB 21 2018 - Who is your OVERALL FAVOURITE housemate of Celebrity Big Brother 21 2018?
Amanda Barrie
Andrew Brady
Ann Widdecombe
Ashley James
Daniel O'Reilly
Ginuwine
India Willoughby
Jess Impiazzi
John Barnes
Jonny Mitchell
Maggie Oliver
Malika Haqq
Rachel Johnson
Shane Jenek
Shane Lynch
Wayne Sleep


View results
Version 3.0



Ann Gallery Pictures
CBB_AnnW.jpg
CBB_AnnW1.jpg
CBB_AnnW2.jpg
More Ann pictures

Jess Gallery Pictures
CBB_Jess1.jpg
CBB_Jess2.jpg
CBB_Jess3.jpg
More Jess pictures

Shane Gallery Pictures
CBB_Shane1.jpg
CBB_Shane2.jpg
CBB_Shane3.jpg
More Shane pictures

Shane Gallery Pictures
CBB_Shane1.jpg
CBB_Shane2.jpg
CBB_Shane3.jpg
More Shane pictures

Wayne Gallery Pictures
CBB_WayneS~0.jpg
CBB_WayneS1~0.jpg
CBB_WayneS2~0.jpg
More Wayne pictures

Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [cbb 21] Gallery Pictures
CBB_2018_AMANDA_2.jpg
CBB_JessAndJonnyA.jpg
CBB_Shane~12.jpg
CBB_ShaneLAndMalika.jpg
Emma_CBB_Presenters_02.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
CBB_PaulAndSarahC~0.jpg
BB_AaronA~4.jpg
BigBrother2013-14-new-vlcsnap-2013-07-28-22h01m15s6.jpg
CBB_Paul~9.jpg
gym.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.