Originally Posted by Shaun
- I was a fan of hers before she went into the house
- It's been over ten years on this forum and I STILL haven't made a fanclub for the eventual winner yet, that I can recall.
- She's been well-informed, educative, polite, astute and contributed massively to the "higher brow" standard of this series, tackling a number of different issues
- Has a wry sense of humour that's kept me entertained
- It'll piss off Michelle Visage and RuPaul
- I generally wouldn't support her so much if the hate she'd received the past 2 weeks wasn't so insane, OTT and unjustified
- The other four don't seem suitable winners (except Wayne, who sadly has no chance)