Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB22]: Housemates

Ben Jardine

Chloe Ayling

Dan Osbourne

Gabby Allen

Hardeep Singh Kohli

Jermaine Pennant

Kirstie Alley

Natalie Nunn

Nick Leeson

Rodrigo Alves

Roxanne Pallett

Ryan Thomas

Sally Morgan



--


Kirstie Alley signs up for CBB - report

21 Jul, 2018 - 12:18 AM by James
Hollywood actress Kirstie Alley has signed up for the next Celebrity Big Brother, according to The Sun.



The 67-year-old actress first found fame in 1982's Star Trek II and is best known for the 80's sitcom Cheers. She was in a number of films including the Look Who's Talking series.

She is a follower of the Church of Scientology like previous CBB housemate Stacy Francis, and regularly appears in US celebrity magazines. She appeared in two series of Dancing with the Stars.

A source is quoted in The Sun Online article:

“Kirstie is the biggest name to sign on the dotted line so far for this year’s show.

She’s a Hollywood legend and has plenty of juicy stories to tell.

With the theme of retribution and stars talking about their own publicity storms – Kirstie couldn’t be better suited.”

Amongst the other rumoured names are Towie's Dan Osborne, Love Island’s Gabby Allen and Stormy Daniels.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-brother-2018/



Comment posted by: Scream
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-brother-2018/
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:07 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Nicky91
i hope so, i loved her on dancing with the stars usa
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:09 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jase.
Another good name! I'm impressed!
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:14 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: T*
she’ll get far for the same reason Stacy did
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:15 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Walter White
She was so hot before she got fat and went nuts.

Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:18 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Barry.
Oh love her!
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:27 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Cal.
No way!

Amazing signing

My favourite already.
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:29 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Maru
Not here for her Scientology espose... but loved her as an actress when I was a child.
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:30 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Niamh.
great signing
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:31 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: MB.
Blimey
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:31 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Omg she's a big name!
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:32 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
I loved her on Cheers and Look who's talking.
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:32 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Marsh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
she’ll get far for the same reason Stacy did
She's more ****ing famous than Stacy could dream of.
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:39 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Adam.
Screaming at them still getting big names
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:40 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Marsh.
"Still getting..."

Sis
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:42 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Nicky91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
She's more ****ing famous than Stacy could dream of.
so so true
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:44 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: kingston
Disgusting... Scientology is a destructive and abusive cult... A vote for Kirstie is a vote in support of Scientology, David Miscavage, and the abuse...
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:47 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston View Post
Disgusting... Scientology is a destructive and abusive cult... A vote for Kirstie is a vote in support of Scientology, David Miscavage, and the abuse...
I don't really judge housemates on outside views unless it becomes something they openly discuss in the house because at the end of the day they should be treated by housemate value most of the time imo

And Scientology is a "scandal" or whatever, so still a good signing
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 2:53 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: kingston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
I don't really judge housemates on outside views unless it becomes something they openly discuss in the house because at the end of the day they should be treated by housemate value most of the time imo

And Scientology is a "scandal" or whatever, so still a good signing
Ummm do you realize how ridiculous your argument is? You may want to educate yourself a little more on exactly why Scientology is an abusive and destructive cult... It's not your run of the mill crazy...
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 3:05 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Greg!
That's quite a big name! I have a good feeling about this series
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 3:12 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston View Post
Ummm do you realize how ridiculous your argument is? You may want to educate yourself a little more on exactly why Scientology is an abusive and destructive cult... It's not your run of the mill crazy...
Thank you for completely missing the point of my comment
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 3:15 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: DanielM787
I love her, hope this is true
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 3:18 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: kingston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Thank you for completely missing the point of my comment
No I got your point... You're missing the point of mine...
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 3:18 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: kingston
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Published on: 20 Jul, 2018 - 3:23 PM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
CBB 22 2018 - Who was your OVERALL FAVOURITE housemate of Celebrity Big Brother 22?
Ben Jardine
Chloe Ayling
Dan Osborne
Gabby Allen
Jermaine Pennant
Kirstie Alley
Hardeep Singh Kohli
Natalie Nunn
Nick Leeson
Rodrigo Alves
Roxanne Pallett
Ryan Thomas
Sally Morgan


View results
Version 3.0



Kirstie Gallery Pictures
CBB_KirstieA10.jpg
CBB_KirstieA9.jpg
CBB_KirstieA8.jpg
More Kirstie pictures

Celebrity Big Brother 22 Gallery Pictures
CBB_JermaineBenDan~0.jpg
CBB_GabbyAndDanD.jpg
CBB-2018-day-10-07.jpg
CBB_ChloeRodrigoNatalie.jpg
CBB_HardeepSallyRyanDanB.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
James___Frenchy.jpg
CelebrityBigBrother2014-13-Liz-eviction3-27.jpg
CBB_JemmaA~3.jpg
CBB_James3.jpg
BB_HelenAndAsh1~1.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.