Celebrity Big Brother: UK vs USA - Summer 2015 - CBB16: The Housemates

Austin Armacost

Bobby Davro

Chris Ellison

Daniel Baldwin

Farrah Abraham

Fatman Scoop

Gail Porter

James Hill

Janice Dickinson

Jenna Jameson

Natasha Hamilton

Sherrie Hewson

Stevi Ritchie & Chloe Jasmine

Tila Tequila



--


UK versus America theme for Summer 2015 Celebrity Big Brother?

10 Apr, 2015 - 5:27 PM by James
According to reports the next Celebrity Big Brother will have a UK versus America theme. The move is said to have been influenced by Perez Hilton and his feud with Katie Hopkins in the last celebrity series.

An insider is quoted in The Sun: ‘He was so out there and caused such mayhem that producers want to take it to the next level for the new show,’

‘They hope that by pitching Brits against Americans they will capitalise on our cultural differences and fireworks will ensue.’

It is also reported the new house will include many "fiery" characters,

‘Usually producers want a mix of contestants with some calmer people amongst the drama queens but this time they have said they want a house full of fiery characters,’

The new CBB series will start after normal Big Brother is shown this summer.

Celebrities that have already been rumoured in the press for the series include Keeley Hazell, Eleanor Calder, Lauren Richardson and Martina Olsson, and Janice Dickinson.



Comment posted by: Will.
Now that Celebrity Big Brother 15 (the Perez show) is over it seems Celebrity Big Brother producers are taking it to the next level with a ‘UK v USA’ theme planned for the upcoming Summer Celebrity series.

It seems that producers are starting to use themes for Celebrity Big Brother following the successful twisted Fairy-tale theme which featured in Celebrity Big Brother 15 earlier this year.

Read more: http://realitybox.co.uk/celebrity-bi...#ixzz3Wthnuqa5

Insiders quotes are on the article! I really like this idea, think it could work
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 10:25 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Pete.
Oh I thought this would mean UK rules mixed with USA rules.

I hate this idea
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 11:03 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Black Dagger
Time for Omarosa
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 11:04 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Black Dagger
But yeah the public were moaning at the American count for last series. So God knows what they will think here
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 11:05 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: JoshBB
This doesn't seem like a good idea lmao. #JadeGoody2.0??
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 11:39 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Will.
Think it could be interesting
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 12:46 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: MB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
This doesn't seem like a good idea lmao. #JadeGoody2.0??
Shilpa Hamburger?
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 12:58 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Will.
liking the themes for CBB
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 1:21 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: T*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Shilpa Hamburger?
omfg
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 1:24 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: mrmattybeck1
:cheer3: [emoji1]
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 2:12 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: BBfanUSA
They should really try to get an American Housemate in there, just for the LULZ.
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 2:51 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Shilpa Hamburger?

That made my day.

What about...

Fat Shilpa?
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 3:46 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: TiBB Frontpage Article
James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
According to reports the next Celebrity Big Brother will have a UK versus America theme. The move is said to have been influenced by Perez Hilton and his feud with Katie Hopkins in the last celebrity series.

An insider is quoted in The Sun: ‘He was so out there and caused.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...g-brother.html
Published on: 10 Apr, 2015 - 5:27 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Xtopher
This would make my life. They need to sign Janice now.
Published on: 11 Apr, 2015 - 1:58 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Macie Lightfoot
This sounds awful because

A) the UK/US dichotomy isn't any different than it was in CBB9 so it's repetitive af
B) Hopkins vs. Perez made CBB15 such a ****ing drag so the fact that they're drawing their inspiration from that is not a good sign
Published on: 11 Apr, 2015 - 5:34 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
The Perez effect!
Published on: 11 Apr, 2015 - 5:36 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
This sounds awful because

Hopkins vs. Perez made CBB15 such a ****ing drag so the fact that they're drawing their inspiration from that is not a good sign

Agree.

Honestly, why are Channel 5 so desperate for their own version of Fight Night?
It seems like BB5 is their inspiration.
Secret rooms, fights, more secret rooms, and more arguments and fights.

At least BB5 had a good cast, production and tasks which made it a fantastic series

The current producers are empty in comparison.

You'd really think they would've learned from the abysmal BB15. And even the last week of CBB15, which plummeted the ratings and hindered the overall average of the series.

Honestly, somebody needs to assassinate the current producers.
Every single one of them.
Published on: 11 Apr, 2015 - 7:53 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post

Agree.

Honestly, why are Channel 5 so desperate for their own version of Fight Night?
It seems like BB5 is their inspiration.
Secret rooms, fights, more secret rooms, and more arguments and fights.

At least BB5 had a good cast, production and tasks which made it a fantastic series

The current producers are empty in comparison.

You'd really think they would've learned from the abysmal BB15. And even the last week of CBB15, which plummeted the ratings and hindered the overall average of the series.

Honestly, somebody needs to assassinate the current producers.
Every single one of them.
Published on: 11 Apr, 2015 - 7:54 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Mystic Mock
I don't know about assasinate, but they're quite stupid doing this idea, it will completely tank the ratings, but whatever as they've been warned.
Published on: 11 Apr, 2015 - 9:09 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Maxxie-D
So is all this is just half & half british & american? It was nearly like that this series but I'd want to maybe see half or maybe more of INTERNATIONAL hm's, not all american. Some aussies, europeans in the mix as well.
Published on: 12 Apr, 2015 - 12:01 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I don't know about assasinate, but they're quite stupid doing this idea, it will completely tank the ratings, but whatever as they've been warned.
I hope they do it. So the ratings drop to like 2.5M.

Maybe that will make them care more about Civilian Big Brother, as it's been treated like dog **** on a shoe, ever since the success of CBB emerged.
Published on: 12 Apr, 2015 - 2:15 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Mystic Mock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bb2014 View Post
So is all this is just half & half british & american? It was nearly like that this series but I'd want to maybe see half or maybe more of INTERNATIONAL hm's, not all american. Some aussies, europeans in the mix as well.
Your idea would require Ch5 to be creative.
Published on: 12 Apr, 2015 - 9:18 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
I hope they do it. So the ratings drop to like 2.5M.

Maybe that will make them care more about Civilian Big Brother, as it's been treated like dog **** on a shoe, ever since the success of CBB emerged.
2.5M? For a summer CBB series? That'd be a rise in viewership, not a drop
Published on: 12 Apr, 2015 - 11:19 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
2.5M? For a summer CBB series? That'd be a rise in viewership, not a drop
January series, I meant.

If they do this for summer, then CBB will probably average about 1.8M.
Published on: 12 Apr, 2015 - 2:03 PM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
CBB16 2015 - Who was your *overall favourite* housemate of Summer Celebrity Big Brother 2015?
Austin Armacost
Bobby Davro
Chris Ellison
Daniel Baldwin
Farrah Abraham
Fatman Scoop
Gail Porter
James Hill
Jenna Jameson
Natasha Hamilton
Sherrie Hewson
Stevie Richie & Chloe Jasmine
Tila Tequila


View results
Version 3.0



Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2015 [cbb 16] Gallery Pictures
CBBSummer2015_Rylan_Clark_UK_USA_2.jpg
EMBARGOED_Until18thAug2015_CBBSummer2015_RylanClark_28429.jpg
SHERRIE.jpg
CBB_FarrahAndJaniceB.jpg
CBB_Paul~0.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
P3080093.JPG
BigBrother2013-14-vlcsnap-2013-08-09-21h47m21s176.jpg
CBB_Michelle1~0.jpg
CBB_HeidiAndJames.jpg
i4-CBB_MeganAndScottyT.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.