|Shown tonight, Thursday 3rd September at 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s programme, the USA Housemates are assigned a secret task to disgrace the British Royals with photographic evidence. James and Natasha are interviewed by Royal Correspondent, Jennie Bond about their thoughts on the other Housemates. However what they do not know is that USA Housemates Jenna and Janice are listening in on the interview. Tensions between Janice and the other staff members rise as she refuses to work as a team.
On tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side at 11pm on Channel 5, Geordie Shore’s, Charlotte Crosby will be joining the panel alongside Comedian Terry Alderton and Horse Racing Pundit, John McCririck.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
- The USA Housemates must prepare breakfast for the Royals before they get up. They begin to become frustrated as Janice is eating before she is allowed to.
- Big Brother delivers a top secret letter to the palace staff. Austin reads the letter, “Dear Palace Staff, to pass this week’s shopping task, you have all been told that the Big Brother Royal family must maintain a high level of etiquette, manners and decorum, whilst you, the staff, must dutifully serve them, and attend to their every want and need.” However, the real task is not for palace staff to serve the Royal family but for the staff to disgrace the Royals and their good name. The staff will receive secret missions. The Housemates seem excited about the task and Paul instructs them to “kill them with kindness.”
- The UK Royals enter the kitchen for breakfast. Janice snaps at Jenna to wash a bowl.
- Daniel and Jenna speak about their frustration with Janice, “keep your eye on the prize” says Daniel.
- Janice is in the diary room speaking about the other Housemates’ dedication to the task, “I think Farrah is full of s**t…and I think that Jenna really doesn’t know her place.”
- Paul, Farrah and Daniel are in the kitchen discussing Farrah’s relationship with James, they begin to quiz Farrah on whether she likes James. She denies it.
- Daniel begins to get emotional when talking about Paul in the Diary Room, “to be fortunate enough to actually be with someone who served Princess Diana, what a great honour, it makes me so sad to see some of the peoples’ reactions right now.”
- James quizzes Paul with the other British Housemates in the garden about whether the Queen carries money on her. Paul speaks about Diana passing, “it was probably the saddest day of my life. He recounts her last words to him, “you will be there when I get back won’t you?” He talks of the desperation she had to come home and her loneliness.
- Chloe Jasmine confides in Chris about Stevi “even if he was in a wheelchair and had half a face, I would still love him.”
- Stevi and James smooth out the issue with Chloe Jasmine and James comforts Stevi, “I don’t want you to feel that way…Come on man, just man up.”
- Daniel gets frustrated with Janice in the kitchen as she eats a bowl of fruit. He shouts over to her, saying, “what are you? ******ing ten years old?”
- Jenna and Janice start to argue. A frustrated Jenna says, “don’t talk to me like that…watch your attitude… zip it you f**cking freak.”
- Chloe Jasmine is on top of Stevi in bed. He tells her, “I want to feel you.”
- Paul speaks to Janice alone about staff relations. He tries to get her to eat something but she wants to avoid the other US Housemates.
- As part of the task, the British Royals choose Jenna and Janice as the Housemates most under performing in the house. Both are sent to the tower to peel potatoes
- Janice gets ready to go outside; Daniel is frustrated that she is making everyone wait. Janice, irritated by him asks, “why aren’t you in a movie instead of some C-list reality show?”
- Natasha and James are called into the Royal quarter to have an interview with Royal Correspondent, Jenny Bond. However what they don’t know is that Jenna and Janice are secretly watching the interview in the tower and the questions have been written by the US Housemates.
- Jenny tells Natasha that she has been called a has-been popstar by all but one of her UK Housemates, but she just thinks they are all deluded
- James reveals that he thinks Farrah should be evicted “I think out of everyone she is the most difficult to get on with”. Natasha thinks Janice should be booted out, saying, “I sometimes find her really rude”, she sums up her attitude as “selfish.” Both James and Natasha agree that Janice is the least deserving Housemate to win because of her lack of team involvement.
- Back in the tower, Janice calls Natasha “two faced.”
- Big Brother invites all of the Housemates to attend a Royal Ball in the Big Brother palace.
- Austin is called to the Diary Room for a secret mission; he must get photographs of three different members of the Royal family in compromising positions. Daniel is selected as the photographer.
- Daniel takes photos of Stevi, James and Sherrie in compromising positions.
- Scoop and James discuss Farrah in the garden. He talks about how it is hard for her in the house - “she is so used to defending herself”. Scoop calls Farrah to the garden so her and James can talk.
- James and Farrah have a heart to heart. He tells her, “I don’t want to fight with you ever.” She reveals that her type is “tall, dark and handsome.”
- Farrah, Jenna and Scoop talk about James in the bedroom. Jenna asks Farrah, “you like that little thang?” Farrah responds “I’d probably break his d**k.”
- James comes to the Diary Room to talk about Farrah and asks, “do you think she fancies me?”