|On tonight’s programme, JENNA, BOBBY, JANICE and AUSTIN will face the Double Eviction as the public votes for who they want to SAVE. LIVE on the programme, EMMA WILLIS will reveal who will be the SIXTH and SEVENTH Housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house.
Also, the Housemates enjoy a party in the swimming pool while James shows off his dance moves. Chloe doesn’t want to join in because she feels like a freak. Janice confronts Sherrie, and Jenna and James are still questioning James’ motives for his nominations.
On tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side at 11pm on Channel 5, COLEEN NOLAN will be joining the panel alongside FARRAH ABRAHAM, AISLEYNE HORGAN-WALLACE and the two Housemates that will be evicted tonight.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Austin is talking to James in the bedroom about his nomination, “it just doesn’t compute in my head. In the same sentence you say I nominated you but yet I am such a good friend to you.” James tells him “just because we are very good friends doesn’t mean I’m not going to stand up for what’s right or what’s wrong.” Austin disagrees with James “you know you’ve hurt me, you don’t realise that? You hurt my feelings again… an apology for hurting my feelings would be nice whatever you’re reasoning behind it.” James apologises and gives Austin a cuddle.
· Bobby is talking to Stevi about nominating Austin, “the whole point of nominating him is because he loses his rag and throws all the toys out the pram, we nominated him for that, that’s his downfall.”
· After the argument between Janice and Austin the night before, Janice climbs on top of Austin in the bedroom and sings, “I do not hate you because I understand you and I’m going to drive you crazy because I’m a manipulative disingenuous human.” Austin tries to apologise to Janice but she doesn’t care: “water under the duck’s back’s bridge.”
· Most of the Housemates are in the living area and Janice is talking about yesterday’s nominations: “for the record without it sounding like a eulogy, you know Sherrie we butted heads and certainly for the record I’m not a liar.” Sherrie disagrees and denies she called Janice a liar, “manipulation, yes but that’s your character but that’s who you are, you’re a very powerful woman but I didn’t say you were a liar.” Janice thanks everyone is the house but says she has more work to do with Austin. “I don’t appreciate you calling me a C word last night, if you had said that to my daughter and I was in the room I would ****** you up because you know what if anyone ever spoke to your mum like that I think you would do that, pretty much to defend her or maybe your husband’s mum.” Austin tries to defend what he says and Janice walks off, “I’m just not getting through to you and maybe we never will.”
· Bobby has been making a calendar on the wall in the Tower. He tells Stevi that if he goes he wants him to finish the calendar off.
· Jenna, Sherrie and Austin are talking about James in the kitchen; Jenna says, “he is just trying to look like the bigger person.” Austin tells them that he doesn’t want to cause any friction in the house, “for me to sit her with this person who has nominated me, which ultimately means I want you out of the house.” Sherrie questions James’ motive towards the nomination and Jenna thinks, “what he is doing is trying to place himself with the public, he’s trying to make himself look like the better man, like I am going to spank my best friend because I am for the betterment of people, like listen you’re not a politician, you a little 28 year old p*ss ant, I mean it should be uber evident to everybody out there why he nominated us.” Sherrie, however, thinks its strategy because he is a businessman.
· Most of the Housemates are in the pool. Chloe-Jasmine runs out the pool into the bathroom and Stevi follows, saying, “Chloe, what’s wrong?” Chloe-Jasmine tells Stevi, “I’m feeling really insecure about being overweight.”
· Big Brother starts to play music for the Housemates and they all dance while Chloe goes into the Diary Room, saying, “everyone has had a drink and I can’t enjoy it. It’s just my boyfriend told me he’s drunk and I can smell alcohol on his breath. I don’t think his priority is me at the moment, I think his priority is perhaps getting a few more drinks and tonight anyway it’s so hard when you feel like a freak, a freak that can’t join in.”
· All the Housemates are watching James dance seductively in the pool.
· Janice comes to the Diary Room to talk to Big Brother about eviction: “it’s out of my hands, it’s up to the people of the United Kingdom….and I’m ok, I’ve done everything I have set out to do, I’m not sad about it, I’m not unhappy, I just feel I still have more work to do with Austin.”
· James and Austin are getting ready for bed, “I just think you should be on your hands and knees begging for forgiveness.” James pretends to sleep in a different bed but Austin drags him out and puts him back in their bed, saying, “welcome home.”