|Daily Update: Day 14
Shown: Tonight, Thursday 11th August 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Housemates are divided and Nominated Housemates get the chance to Save & Replace
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11.05pm on Channel 5, guests include Josie Gibson, Ross Adams and Brendan Sheerin.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Sam is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother. She is upset about last night’s antics including Chloe’s pole dance. Sam: “They’re just so selfish, it makes you very tense, seeing her swinging around that pole topless, that ain’t a Glamour Model. My pictures weren’t sold on the top shelves, my pictures were in a family newspaper.”
· Frankie tells Lewis that some of the behaviour last night was “out of control.” Lewis: “We had a drink outside mate, that’s all we were doing.”
· Heavy D is in the Kitchen explaining to Marnie and Lewis why he had an issue with their behaviour last night. He tells them: “If you wanna do it outside, it’s up to you, but when you come in the bedroom and enforce it your crossing the line.”
· Ricky and James are in the Bedroom. James tells him that they only have two more weeks in the house which is a “worst case scenario.” “Yeah but two weeks ain’t two weeks in here. We have to live 24 hours a day with these ******ing ugly ******ers.”
· Bear and Chloe are in the Pod, under the covers. Aubrey is in the Garden giving some of the Housemates a ‘team talk.’ Aubrey: “No more being scared, every week they need to be on the ******ing chopping block…If we can dismantle a tiny bit (of the group) it will be better than nothing.”
· Big Brother starts this week’s shopping task, Big Brother’s Big Risk. Housemates must take part in game show tasks to win a luxury shopping budget for the House. Housemates can either play for the good of the House or for themselves.
· Renee is first up and picks a ‘Me’ option; she wins a ‘save and replace,’ and therefore chooses another Housemate to face the public vote this week – her choice is revealed in the show.
· Renee returns to the Living Area and Big Brother reveals the outcome of her task.
· Marnie is next into the task room and chooses to play for ‘Me’. She will either win the power of Save & Replace or have to choose two Housemates to eat only Slop all day. The result is seen in the show.
· Next up is James: he chooses to play for the House.
· Renee is in the Garden speaking to Aubrey about Chloe. “(Chloe) you’re under the impression I’m jealous, you ain’t woman enough, you ain’t strong enough, you’re weak.” Aubrey jokes: “I’m intimidated.” “Good! Well I’m gonna put that out to the house and show you exactly what a Mob Wife does, the guns are out kid,” adds Renee.
· Chloe is in the Dairy Room talking to Big Brother about Renee. “I think she’s got a lot of emotional issues, I think she’s uncomfortable in herself and being around younger girls.”
· Lewis and Marnie are having a moment. Lewis: “It’s so easy to fall in love with a Capricorn but then you guys run for the hill when things get tough so dig in or let my heart go.” “I’m giving you everything I’ve got,” Marnie replies.
· Renee is on a bed feeling upset. She tells Katie and Ricky that Bear “knows he can’t ****** with me so he’s ******ing with my friends.” Then says that Chloe “can’t be a victim when you’re swinging on a ******ing pole with your tits out...”