Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

ThisisBigBrother Lobby This is where new members can make their first post and introduce themselves to the board!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2020, 10:49 PM #1
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Default A warm welcome back.

Hi everyone.

Reintroducing Maia. Her name is now Maia. She is a transgender female and used to be on the forum as Mollie.

Mollie had a lot of emotional baggage and pretended to be female on the forum for quite a while as she was struggling with her identity. Since then she has transitioned into a woman. Mollie is 25 now and its all water under the bridge.

I hope you can all welcome her and if you don't like it then please try to learn to live with it. Maia is very apprehensive about returning and is very happy for me to make this thread to smooth the way.

Here, in her own words, is how she feels.....

"It really is a long and complicated story why things went how they did and I really regret how everything happened back then. I never got to really explain myself or my side, which I felt was the best decision as I didn't think anyone would understand and I felt a lot of shame and embarrassment...it felt the best thing I could do was stay away.

I'll spare you the very long and arduous details, but the reason I did what I did was because ai was going through my own struggle with my identity and doing what I did felt like an escape. It was the wrong thing to do though and I really regret hurting people in the process. I was just a kid back then and I would have been better off telling the truth.

I've since transitioned and am now in a much better place in my life. I've really missed some people on here a lot and don't want to fall out of touch with them although I do realise its been a few years now and I don't expect anyone to even give me the time of day. I hope you can understand my situation.

Maia".

So there you have it. Maia has been very honest and open here. Bless her. I hope if you don't remember her first time round that you can all get to know her as I do. As a warm hearted lovely person who made a mistake.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome back Maia.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, warm