Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2017, 02:57 PM #11

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC View Post
Hey Raph, a fan here. Before I ask my questions I'd just like to emphasize how horrid it is that they didn't show a Chanelle vs Sue argument in the wedding task. Like wtf, give me that please!

1. Who in the house did you have the most trouble figuring out, whether it be because you knew too little or they were giving too much?
2. How did you and Tom sort through your differences and become good friends near the end? Because I remember in the early weeks the two of you had clashed quite a bit.
3. Sum each of your best friends in one word (Chanelle, Deborah, Hannah, Imran, Isabelle, Sukhvinder; at least i think that would be it).
4. What's the atmosphere like in live evictions/finals? Because you guys kinda handle it pretty well. And how were you able to cope with nerve-fueling things like that?
5. Do you prefer BB18 or BB9 as your fav series?
6. What was your favorite day in the house and what was your least favorite day?
7. Who do you prefer? Geeza Joe or Ashleigh Coyle?
Ooh hello questions!!

1) Charlotte - because I really thought she was a lovely girl the whole time I lived with her.
2) I strategically decided that I needed to patch up my relationship with Tom, so said I found him the most attractive male. Played on that a bit and got closer to him, he likes a good compliment. And once through that the barriers came down, we actually got really tight. And obviously bonded about both being part Welsh. Lotan leaving also helped as he branched out more after.
3) Chanelle - Bed Buddy!
Deborah - Mom
Hannah - Miss Nigeria UK
Imran - Chill
Sukhvinder - Ultimate QUEEN
Isabelle - nice
4) OMG its the worst thing ever. Especially with the crowd noises too. Every one is always so stressed out all day long and the crowd noises make it 100x worse. Me and Charlotte had anxiety literally every single eviction night and its the only time where you are reminded that you are on a TV show.
5) BB18 for life now, love my diverse cast
6) Favourite day - my bday/ Least favorite - the day where Thorn cottage was closed.
7) Joe, as he was part of the BB18 family

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
question, raph, thread