Notices

Big Brother 17 [Summer 2016] Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-07-2016, 03:27 PM   #51
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
He is a ****ing dickhead. He should have stuck to the original plan of being mute and showing his backside occasionally.
Hes your average male. Jackson said "she just hasnt met a lad before" this is lad culture. She should be more clued up.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:28 PM   #52
Vicky.
0_o
 
Vicky.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 63,031


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Hes your average male. Jackson said "she just hasnt met a lad before" this is lad culture. She should be more clued up.
Erm, not in my circles. Maybe if I was 15 again and out drinking in the park with a bunch of chavs. But adult males...no
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKittyFantastico View Post


I wasn't aware you could vote with your vagina. I'm so behind the times, I still use my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
It's Big Brother, not Brexit. Adjust your seriousness accordingly.
Quote:
In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #53
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
#1 Straddling herself on his lap without any knickers on, opening up her legs and exposing her vag and literally getting brushed off. Any straight guy who wanted her could have shagged her then and then. He looked bemused and a bit horrified.

#2 She has perched her head on his shoulders several times and he has pulled her off or pulled away. Her shades even came off her face one time.

#3 She goes in for a kiss and he blanks her pretending to be half asleep

#4 Alex preferring Jason for the 3 course date, he made his choice extremely quickly. Bare in mind Alex spent ages live on Friday 'evicting' Laura and ages evicting Laura in the first annihilation task

#5 Actively jumping onto bed with Lateysha when the others had hinted Evelyn fancied him.

#6 When she was fishing for the others to work out if he fancied her, Alex firmly avered "No"
Exactly and she is throwing herself on him. Its not his fault.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #54
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Erm, not in my circles. Maybe if I was 15 again and out drinking in the park with a bunch of chavs. But adult males...no
Me too - I avoid this type but I know they exist all the same! Strip clubs dont pay for themselves
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:32 PM   #55
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 16,412

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Hes your average male. Jackson said "she just hasnt met a lad before" this is lad culture. She should be more clued up.
lmao no
__________________
Liam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:34 PM   #56
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
lmao no
I dont find him attractive or interesting. You would have to pay to have a conversation with him. His monotone voice is awful. How he ended up on TV I dont know. Liking someone just for their looks its shallow.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:36 PM   #57
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 16,412

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
I dont find him attractive or interesting. You would have to pay to have a conversation with him. His monotone voice is awful. How he ended up on TV I dont know. Liking someone just for their looks its shallow.
I'm not a fan of his, I don't even think he's that attractive, I was disagreeing with you saying his behaviour, which is cruel, is not something the 'average man' does, it's what pricks do.
__________________
Liam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:39 PM   #58
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 79,373
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Nicole
Love Island 5: Lavena
BBCanada 7: Kiera
Amazing Race 31: Elissa & Rachel


Default

He's an entitled arse
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #59
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,684

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
NOOO SHE IS the mug - she is the fool - she is the sheep - they are laughing about her outloud - BB even told her what they said and she still runs back to him. She has a childs mentality. It was the same when she was nominated and needed Andy to help her breathe when she was hyperventilating with nerves - but cant see how stupid it is to tell people nominated just before the final to "get over it" when she has done sweet fanny adams to still be in the house.
She has taken both times she was up for eviction on the chin and not ran to the bedroom and moaned (Georgina) or gone on and on about it like alot of other housemates. yes she got a panic attack the eviction night that it was down between herself and Georgina. She probably thought Georgina was a cert to stay. I have got panic attacks and they arent nice and there was NO WAY she was acting that one. She is neither a mug nor a fool and that is WHY she is in THE FINAL unlike all the women like Lateysha who everyone thought would win the bloody thing Georgina who was high on the list of favourites and Natalie who was also very much tipped for the top. Have your opinion but you will never change mine
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #60
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I'm not a fan of his, I don't even think he's that attractive, I was disagreeing with you saying his behaviour, which is cruel, is not something the 'average man' does, it's what pricks do.
I agree with you there - really short posts are difficult to understand - sorta - "rolf no" are you disagreeing and if so - with which point?

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 03:48 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #61
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,684

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Exactly and she is throwing herself on him. Its not his fault.
When in the last weeks highlights shows have you seen her throw herself at Alex ????
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:50 PM   #62
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
When in the last weeks highlights shows have you seen her throw herself at Alex ????
Last week - there was some flirting when they were sunbathing- she was asking him something about why he couldnt sleep - hoping it would be because of her - she started smirking - he said the heat - leading her on and she got this satisfied smile on her face and dropped her sunglasses from her mouth which she had been chewing on whilst staring at him.

She didnt realise he meant the heat from the Sun - and not her....sad.

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 03:51 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:52 PM   #63
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,684

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Last week - there was some flirting when they were sunbathing- she was asking him something about why he couldnt sleep - hoping it would be because of her - she started smirking - he said the heat - leading her on and she got this satisfied smile on her face and dropped her sunglasses from her mouth which she had been chewing on whilst staring at him.
And THAT is throwing yourself at someone. Alex could very well have moved away from her in the garden there was plenty of space. She straddled him once in some kind of play fight or drunken stuff that was going on I admit that fair enough but she hasnt been JUMPING INTO HIS BED every night. It was he came into her bed and why is he still there ???? I mean there must be free beds around the place. She was in bed first last night and he went into the same bed. Yeah throwing herself at him alright !!!!! not
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:54 PM   #64
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
And THAT is throwing yourself at someone. Alex could very well have moved away from her in the garden there was plenty of space. She straddled him once in some kind of play fight or drunken stuff that was going on I admit that fair enough but she hasnt been JUMPING INTO HIS BED every night. It was he came into her bed and why is he still there ???? I mean there must be free beds around the place. She was in bed first last night and he went into the same bed. Yeah throwing herself at him alright !!!!! not
Are you denying she fancies Alex?

What is your point?

If she didnt fancy Alex - why is she embarrassed he didn't choose to have the meal with her

I ll avoid asking why she showed her bits right in his face the previous week for your sake.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 04:01 PM   #65
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
She has taken both times she was up for eviction on the chin and not ran to the bedroom and moaned (Georgina) or gone on and on about it like alot of other housemates. yes she got a panic attack the eviction night that it was down between herself and Georgina. She probably thought Georgina was a cert to stay. I have got panic attacks and they arent nice and there was NO WAY she was acting that one. She is neither a mug nor a fool and that is WHY she is in THE FINAL unlike all the women like Lateysha who everyone thought would win the bloody thing Georgina who was high on the list of favourites and Natalie who was also very much tipped for the top. Have your opinion but you will never change mine
Panic attacks are hell on Earth and I wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy - however BB seriously and rigorously does thorough psychological testing on all the HM's before they enter the house and anyone that is at risk of hyperventilating due to the normal process of the show - hyperventilating can lead to fainting - which is awful on live TV they would not have got through - if it was genuine BB would have called her to the diary room to calm her down as they do when people are angry or sad...

It was acting. Psychologically speaking I see her as having adapted to the role of the child in the house - Andy is the father, Jason the mother and Laura big sister. Evelyn is the child. Everyone is VERY gentle with her - she has had one easy ride.

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 04:02 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #66
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
And THAT is throwing yourself at someone. Alex could very well have moved away from her in the garden there was plenty of space. She straddled him once in some kind of play fight or drunken stuff that was going on I admit that fair enough but she hasnt been JUMPING INTO HIS BED every night. It was he came into her bed and why is he still there ???? I mean there must be free beds around the place. She was in bed first last night and he went into the same bed. Yeah throwing herself at him alright !!!!! not
I wish Ev's friends in the house wouldn't encourage her. Although they don't know that Alex is laughing behind her back and I think the friends letter was written before he took the piss out of her with Jackson.

Alex has told Jackson, Hughie and Lateysha that he likes Ev and they've told her. Why Ev's being called a mug I don't know when it's come from Alex' mouth. She wasn't going to do anything about it until Alex panicked about being called forgettable and jumped in to her bed.
__________________

Last edited by MrWong; 22-07-2016 at 04:09 PM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 04:16 PM   #67
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,684

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Are you denying she fancies Alex?

What is your point?

If she didnt fancy Alex - why is she embarrassed he didn't choose to have the meal with her

I ll avoid asking why she showed her bits right in his face the previous week for your sake.
Not denying it for a second and I have said about the bits already in another thread. She does fancy him she said to the others she did. When they told her that ALEX had clearly said he fancied her she said he didnt and she had got no vibes from him that he did or he had never said it. They pushed and pushed and told her to flirt with him. Ok maybe she shouldnt have believed them but when enough people tell you the same thing you might think you havent seen the signals. So off she went and flirted with him a bit too much the nights she was drunk and then she said to Laura nothing was happening and Laura kept asking her what they did in bed and she said nothing.

She is her own woman and should have trusted her own instincts but if you take just the highlights show for the past week they may have been sitting in the garden together with his arm around her and I have seen them on twitter lying in bed with his arm around her so if he is giving her mixed signals by cuddling her without her asking well she cant really be blamed
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 04:37 PM   #68
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 16,412

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
I agree with you there - really short posts are difficult to understand - sorta - "rolf no" are you disagreeing and if so - with which point?
I disagree with your point that Alex is just behaving like an average man, what he's doing is not the actions of an 'average' male, whatever that is anyway, he's using someone and he has no remorse about it whatsoever, that makes him a dick.
__________________
Liam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 06:20 PM   #69
Maru
Triumph of the Weird
 
Maru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Houston, TX USA
Posts: 5,822

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
BB17: Evelyn
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
Default

I actually think Evelyn will be fine
__________________
Maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 08:41 PM   #70
alex_front2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,561
Default

OK, rephrase Alex actions towards Evelyn are typical hetero laddish actions. Straight men beyond sex don't worship women as Queens, slaying or get teas.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 08:43 PM   #71
Daffodil
Senior Member
 
Daffodil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,615
Default

Is Alex straight??????
Daffodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 08:47 PM   #72
y.winter
swapped for scrabble
 
y.winter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,107

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch
CBB20: Sarah Harding


Default

We should thank Evelyn for ruining Alex's chance of winning this series. She gave him a plot, and he self-destructed himself the minute it started.
__________________

Spoiler:


Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, evelyn, horribly, treating

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts