Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2010, 08:07 PM #51

i always liked mario and he is super good looking
Old 15-10-2010, 09:15 PM #52
Malza

Favourites:
BB11: Mario

Malza

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka View Post
Erm duh, yes you did. You personally attacked me. I didn't see what you said, but my fellow Ben fans did. I guess the moral of the story is don't mess with the Bennites
Wahahaha, god, that just made me laugh out loud
Old 15-10-2010, 09:18 PM #53
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malza View Post
Wahahaha, god, that just made me laugh out loud
just remember ben is in the premier league while mario is in the confrence.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:20 PM #54
Malza

Favourites:

Malza

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
That makes me laugh even more, I still wait for a reasonable explanation of his premier league status
Old 15-10-2010, 09:28 PM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That makes me laugh even more, I still wait for a reasonable explanation of his premier league status
because he aint a pervert,he is funny and is likeable imo,allright he aint perfect but nobody is.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:31 PM #56

Give it up Malza.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:32 PM #57
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Ben is being headhunted for lots of projects, he will be on the TV screens a lot in the future because he is a very interesting and knowledeable person.
There are lots of projects still being explored by Ben and for Ben as to his future, the one thing for certain is he is likely to be in great demand.

That is certainly more Premier league status as jedward fever puts it as opposed to Mario popping up here and there with some BB reminder snippets.Venting his spleen with insults and silly comments mainly about Ben which really only serve to show him for the hypocrite he really is.
No major deals as to his future anywhere is clear at all.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:37 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Ben is like Manchester United whilst Mario is more Accrington Stanley or someone like that

Quote:
Well the fact that people will actually remember who he is and stuff he did in the house.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:59 PM #59
Malza

Favourites:

Malza

Favourites:

Quote:
because he aint a pervert,he is funny and is likeable imo,allright he aint perfect but nobody is.
He was funny? When exactly? Oh, yes, he was, when he was afraid of the Clown, I forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alc09 View Post
Give it up Malza.
Nah, not yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Ben is being headhunted for lots of projects, he will be on the TV screens a lot in the future because he is a very interesting and knowledeable person.
There are lots of projects still being explored by Ben and for Ben as to his future, the one thing for certain is he is likely to be in great demand.
He will, he has been headhunted, he is likely to be..demand... says who exactly? Prove?

And as much as you find him interesting remembering, as much I find him as boring and lifeless as watching paint drying on a wall.

Quote:
That is certainly more Premier league status as jedward fever puts it as opposed to Mario popping up here and there with some BB reminder snippets.Venting his spleen with insults and silly comments mainly about Ben which really only serve to show him for the hypocrite he really is.
No major deals as to his future anywhere is clear at all.
There is still enough BB stuff (LF and HLs), which can prove, that Ben was the one constantly bitching about Ben, not the other way round.
And that Mario is slagging of Ben outside of the house, is nothing more then a lie.
All he said is that he does not want to further talk to him, or have contact, because he was disappointed by him. God knows why this is such a drama for some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka View Post
Ben is like Manchester United whilst Mario is more Accrington Stanley or someone like that
And again, you missed the question by 100%
I wanted an explanation, stated by facts, not another pointless comparison
Old 15-10-2010, 10:02 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He was funny? When exactly? Oh, yes, he was, when he was afraid of the Clown, I forgot.

Nah, not yet

He will, he has been headhunted, he is likely to be..demand... says who exactly? Prove?

And as much as you find him interesting remembering, as much I find him as boring and lifeless as watching paint drying on a wall.

There is still enough BB stuff (LF and HLs), which can prove, that Ben was the one constantly bitching about Ben, not the other way round.
And that Mario is slagging of Ben outside of the house, is nothing more then a lie.
All he said is that he does not want to further talk to him, or have contact, because he was disappointed by him. God knows why this is such a drama for some people.

And again, you missed the question by 100%
I wanted an explanation, stated by facts, not another pointless comparison
you forgot that he was funny in the glee task aswell,and theres plenty of live feed that shows mario bitching about ben like mad.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 15-10-2010, 10:17 PM #61
Malza

Favourites:

Malza

Favourites:

Quote:
you forgot that he was funny in the glee task aswell,and theres plenty of live feed that shows mario bitching about ben like mad.
Mario would have needed to be in several BB series to beat Ben in his amount of bitching - 100 times per day Ben started his sentences with "I love him to bits, BUT".....
Old 15-10-2010, 10:41 PM #62
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

No, in all fact, BEN had plenty to say about most housemates as is the case with anyone in those situations, Ben told the truth about Mario as to things he said, Ben only stated what had been said to him or what others had said to him, he was not afraid to say things to peoples faces and was always dignified.
Mario gossiped with invention, he invented a lot of what was supposed to have been said or done,that is there in BB programming, watch it back and see but no way will it be found that Ben actually said something to or about anyone that had no soild base to it.

Now the question was asked earlier in this thread what has Mario done for the past 3 years, the answer is nothing of course.

Ben is an accomplished writer and worked in journalistic circles Internationally.He,from the time he left BB was in demand to be on all follow up programmes of the show,not once but near all of them, the same cannot be said for Mario at all.

Ben has done the celebrity Coach Trip programme,soon to be on the TV screens and still there are other discussions as to his future not only in the UK but Internationally too,there was even talk of a chat show that may be in the pot yet too.

The fact remains he has the contacts, he has the expertise, he has the qualifications for anything that may be offered in the future, all that talk has been about BEN, no other BB contestant has had such interest this year even as to discussions of same.

What materialises will need to be a wait and see thing, but I have little personal doubt that BEN will be on the TV screens regularly and it may even be that his writing and journalistic expertise will be used much more on the domestic front too as well as Internationally.

No one needs to prove anything with Ben, he only said what he'd heard, been told directly and his own thoughts, he never said things that were inventive like Mario did, Mario became a right gossip, he only turned on Ben because Ben wanted to be Friends with him but no more than that, that was no good to Mario, you have to give Mario all or nothing, give him nothing and he stabs you in the back and that goes beyond gossiping ,it turns into hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is the one thing Mario was good at,his first actions in the house was to fool the housemates as to the mole thing, he did fool most of them and he continued to do so in most things ever since that task from then on.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:09 PM #63

Talking

Quote:
Well said of course BEN is much nicer person than Mario...:

Mario is a slimy, pervy, creep. Cant get his own way starts backstabbing
people urggggh where is the sick bag...

Going on TWITTER every minute WTF who cares? His sad 15 mins of fame, cause no one else wants him.

Going around naked weird pervert, he was not the nice guy people thought was he?

Unempolyed for 3 years, ummm where did get his money from to buy that Diary room chair Ł1000 plus the rest ummm the mind boggles ?
Old 15-10-2010, 11:38 PM #64

Quote:
Simple Ben's premier league is Ben being Ben it does not need a explaination.

Mario will be always be bitter of Ben rejecting him...Ben saw right through him.

Never mind Mario you might meet your soul mate on TWITCAM..lol
Old 16-10-2010, 12:30 AM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydew View Post
Simple Ben's premier league is Ben being Ben it does not need a explaination.

Mario will be always be bitter of Ben rejecting him...Ben saw right through him.

Never mind Mario you might meet your soul mate on TWITCAM..lol
malza and mario sitting on a tree.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 16-10-2010, 12:45 AM #66

Quote:
No, in all fact, BEN had plenty to say about most housemates as is the case with anyone in those situations, Ben told the truth about Mario as to things he said, Ben only stated what had been said to him or what others had said to him, he was not afraid to say things to peoples faces and was always dignified.
Mario gossiped with invention, he invented a lot of what was supposed to have been said or done,that is there in BB programming, watch it back and see but no way will it be found that Ben actually said something to or about anyone that had no soild base to it.

Now the question was asked earlier in this thread what has Mario done for the past 3 years, the answer is nothing of course.

Ben is an accomplished writer and worked in journalistic circles Internationally.He,from the time he left BB was in demand to be on all follow up programmes of the show,not once but near all of them, the same cannot be said for Mario at all.

Ben has done the celebrity Coach Trip programme,soon to be on the TV screens and still there are other discussions as to his future not only in the UK but Internationally too,there was even talk of a chat show that may be in the pot yet too.

The fact remains he has the contacts, he has the expertise, he has the qualifications for anything that may be offered in the future, all that talk has been about BEN, no other BB contestant has had such interest this year even as to discussions of same.

What materialises will need to be a wait and see thing, but I have little personal doubt that BEN will be on the TV screens regularly and it may even be that his writing and journalistic expertise will be used much more on the domestic front too as well as Internationally.

No one needs to prove anything with Ben, he only said what he'd heard, been told directly and his own thoughts, he never said things that were inventive like Mario did, Mario became a right gossip, he only turned on Ben because Ben wanted to be Friends with him but no more than that, that was no good to Mario, you have to give Mario all or nothing, give him nothing and he stabs you in the back and that goes beyond gossiping ,it turns into hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is the one thing Mario was good at,his first actions in the house was to fool the housemates as to the mole thing, he did fool most of them and he continued to do so in most things ever since that task from then on.
Excellent post!!!!

Quote:
malza and mario sitting on a tree.
LOL poor tree!!!
Old 16-10-2010, 12:27 PM #67
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Ben was hilarious in a good way on the glee task, you are right. Contrast that with surly Mario at the end of it,and of course, not only against Ben but Mario was always bitching about someone,as you say all the evidence was there as to that. Look at this tantrum when Shabby out him up in the save and replace task.How pathetic was that?

All the housemates did bitch about others to a certain degree but Ben was one of them who based his criticisms on a solid base and only on what he had seen and heard himself or been told by someone else, he never made anything up.
Old 16-10-2010, 12:45 PM #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleggs View Post
i always liked mario and he is super good looking
Old 16-10-2010, 01:36 PM #69
Malza

Favourites:

Malza

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post

Old 16-10-2010, 01:48 PM #70
Malza

Favourites:

Malza

Favourites:

And well, Mario himself posted something on DS today, which will keep me away from further arguing.

I will not repeat his words here, but he is 100% right, and it is not worth to keep wasting time and energy to reply to the ***** which is written about him by some people.

I wish all Ben fans and Mario haters a nice day

Last edited by Malza; 16-10-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 01:59 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And well, Mario himself posted something on DS today, which will keep me away from further arguing.

I will not repeat his words here, but he is 100% right, and it is not worth to keep wasting time and energy to reply to the ***** which is written about him by some people.

I wish all Ben fans and Mario haters a nice day
Edited!

Last edited by Vodka Drinka; 16-10-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 17-10-2010, 04:35 PM #72
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Ben was obviously the more liked, being invited onto Coach Trip and all..

Spoiler:

Old 28-10-2010, 03:46 PM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Ben was obviously the more liked, being invited onto Coach Trip and all..
Indeed. No doubt Mario will be full of spite about that as well. He's an unpleasant idiot.
Old 30-10-2010, 01:01 PM #74
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Mario appears not only to be a loser but a very bitter, immature, spiteful, nasty little boy (yes, boy) who as the most egotistical personality I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Horrible person. Outside and in.
Old 30-10-2010, 02:41 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Mario appears not only to be a loser but a very bitter, immature, spiteful, nasty little boy (yes, boy) who as the most egotistical personality I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Horrible person. Outside and in.
Oooooh hello Pyramid*!
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attention, mario, prat, seeking