Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-05-2013, 11:15 PM #1
Z

Z

Default Most Loved #8 - Round 2 [Closed. Countdown tonight at 9pm!]

Round 2 is open! Lostalex withdrew, Round 1 re-opened, the decisive set of nominations put Iceman and Vicky through, so we have a top 51 which is listed below. Please remember that you must PM your votes to me. 10 members, ranked in order of preference from 1st to 10th (1st gets 10 points, all the way down to 10th who gets 1 point), along with reasons for why you are giving them points. Please DO NOT use smilies in your votes, means I can't copy and paste them into Excel as easily.

Round 2 will close on Thursday 6th of June at 6pm and the countdown will be on Friday the 7th of June, beginning around 9pm! Good luck!

anniek76
Apple202
arista
Ben
Black Dagger
Brother Leon
chuff me dizzy
Dezzy
Drew
Glenn
GypsyGoth
Iceman
InOne
Jack_
Jarrod
Jenn-CityIVLyfe
Jesus
JH95
joeysteele
Jordan
Josy
Karl
Kizzy
Lee
Legend killer
LemonJam
Livia
Locke
Marc
Marcus
MrLuvaLuva
MTVN
Nathan
Niall
Niamh
Ninastar
Novo
Omah
Raph
Roy Mars III
Ryan57
Samuel
Saph
Scott
SharkAttack
Shaun
Smithy
sooty
Vicky
Withano
Zee

----------------------------------

Hello friends, welcome to the eighth edition of Most Loved. I will lay out the format of how this works below for those of you who are unfamiliar.

The format:

Round 1 - every member can nominate up to 10 members (ideally you will nominate 10, though you don’t have to) who they believe should qualify for the Most Loved Top 50 countdown - you do not rank these in order, but just list ten names. Three nominations qualifies that member for the second round of voting. You may only nominate once, you may not nominate yourself and you may not nominate a member more than once in round 1, just list different ten members who you wish to nominate for the competition. You must send this to me in a Private Message, you do not post it in this thread. This round will close when a full list of 50 people have qualified for Round 2, slots are filled on a first-to-reach-three-nominations, first served basis.

Rules for round 1 – You may not nominate permanently banned members, deceased members or yourself. A number of users who do not fall under these categories have chosen to withdraw, or have otherwise been withdrawn, and these are as follows:

Ammi
Cherie
Claymores
*Kate*
Kazanne
Mollie
Munchkins
Suze
Vanessa

If you nominated someone who has withdrawn from the competition, it will not be counted, though your other nominations will be. Nominations are final; you may not change your nominations once you have sent your list, so please read them over carefully before you send them.

Round 2 - After 50 members have qualified for round 2, round 1 will be closed, the shortlist will be posted and round 2 will open. Members must then choose their top 10 favourite members from this list of 50 and rank them in order of preference, from 1st to 10th place, and send their vote to me in a Private Message. You must include reasons for voting for these members as when I do the count down, I will be typing up a paragraph with reasons why each member is loved by the forum. 1st place in a set of votes in round 2 will receive 10 points, 2nd place = 9 points ... 10th place = 1 point.

Rules for Round 2 - When you PM me, PLEASE can you use the following format:

1st - User A - I like this person's bodily aromas and it pains me that they won't ever love me back.
2nd - User 23 - I want User 23's hair and I just don't care.

etc etc, down to 10th.

- Please do not use smileys in your PM, because it means I can't just copy and paste the PM into Excel (trying to paste a smiley takes forever and wastes my time)

- Please don't drop lines between your votes, e.g.

1st

2nd

3rd

- for similar reasons, this wastes my time, it just helps me get the whole thing together faster.

The Countdown - The first round score, where members received nominations, will be multiplied by 3 to give the top 50 members a first round score (e.g. if JH95 received 13 nominations, he'd have 39 points in round 1) which will be added to the second round score (e.g. JH95 receives 68 points overall in round 2) giving a final score (e.g. JH95 would have 107 points) and this overall score will be used to dictate where members finish on the final list.

Nominations are now open! Round 1 will be closed once the 50 members have been decided!

Last edited by Z; 03-06-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
#8, instructions, loved, op, open, read, round