|Daily Update: Day 17
Shown: Tonight, Friday 24th June 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Join Emma Willis live as Charlie, Hughie or Natalie face eviction and the Big Brother House experiences a flood.
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 10:30pm on Channel 5, guests include Craig Revel Horwood, Kim Woodburn and Jennifer Metcalfe.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
• Chelsea and Alex talk about Charlie and Jason:
o Alex: “Her main priority now should be to get along with him and not try and get back with him…He’s point blank not going to do anything in here…She could push him away and never get him back…or have fun, enjoy herself and maybe get him back afterwards”
• Jason talks to Charlie about their situation:
o Jason: “I feel like I’m treading on egg shells…I thought I had been clear. In here I just want to be friends. We are going back to how it used to be and it isn’t good. This ain’t blind date, enjoy the experience!”
o Charlie: “I’m in here for me...I’ve been made to look like an idiot on TV…I feel like you have no feelings for me whatsoever”
o Jason: “I do not want people getting involved in our lives…I’m not f^&cking repeating anything, I would rather walk, do you understand me!”
o Charlie: “Please stop cause you have no idea how I’m feeling inside…I still don’t know where I stand…I just want my boyfriend back”
o Jason: “I just want us to be friends”
• Jayne rants and Natalie and Jayne have words following yesterdays argument:
o Jayne: “Someone called me a wh*re, I cannot be in the same room as her…I’m not having it…And you [Natalie] can put your nose over there”
o Natalie: “Why don’t you put my nose over there…what is wrong with you? You’re such a witch…I don’t know what you can do to me except talk ****…Everybody knows about you, your cover is blown”
• Charlie talks to Big Brother about Jason in the Diary Room:
o Charlie: “I just want to be able to get on really well with him. I’m not giving up on the fact that I want him back…I think he’s right in saying let’s spend some time together, let’s build a friendship together and see what happens on the outside…and then hopefully he will want to marry me”
• Georgina, Jackson and Sam discuss whether Georgina and Jackson are boyfriend and girlfriend or not.
• Due to the severe weather conditions the Big Brother House experience a flood and the Housemates are moved temporarily into The Other House.
• Whilst moving to the Other house Jayne escapes:
o Ryan: “What is she going to do, go to train station?”
• Jayne is speaking to Big Brother in the Diary Room and then returns to The Other House:
o Jayne: “Its’ all got a bit too much…Lot’s has gone on over the last two days…the walls are closing in…I thought to myself I only have to go out that door and I won’t feel isolated anymore…By going out that door, I loose and I don’t want to loose because if I am to walk out that door I want the public to vote me out”
• The Housemates move back into The Main House and Jackson and Georgina talk about their relationship status:
o Jackson: “I don’t want to be that idiot that’s going around and saying, yeah that’s my missus”
o Georgina: “Its just the thought of getting used to being with someone and saying yeah we are together”
• Natalie talks to Big Brother in the Diary Room about Jayne:
o Natalie: “I won’t miss that behaviour at all…I think it’s disgraceful, if she wants to leave…why is she still here?”