|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Friday 22nd August) highlights and Live show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· While most of the Housemates are in bed, Frenchy and Kellie are by the pool discussing last night’s argument Frenchy had with Leslie. Frenchy remarks, “We were having so much fun and everyone just ruined it being mad at us” and Kellie suggests she should tell them to wear earplugs.
· In the bedroom, Leslie asks, “Did I have a hissy fit or just dream it?” and goes on to say that he is reclaiming the bed from the “evil Queen”. Frenchy enters the bedroom and says she will sleep in the living room before apologising for making noise.
· Later, Kellie is having a quiet moment in the bedroom and tells Stephanie that she doesn’t want to be in the House but she won’t let it beat her, adding that she “doesn’t want to break down on bl**dy national TV”
· Leslie and James discuss the film industry and Leslie says the US has “a hard on for Brits…You help me, I’ll help you…I’m your ticket to Hollywood!”
· Stephanie, Dee and Kellie discuss Gary in the bedroom. Stephanie says, “He’s so immature. If he’s not hearing something that he wants to hear, he just shuts down” but Kellie says that she “feels sorry for him” and suggests that it’s “just a generation thing…plus the head injury.” She goes on to say, “If I was my old self, Frank Maloney, I’d be encouraging Gary to wind up someone else…that was my nature. I’ve had time to step back and I see things from a different perspective…” Audley then joins the conversation and remarks, “I don’t know Kellie, your tongue is still as *****ing sharp as it’s always been. I’ve heard you over these last few days!” and Kellie jokes, “Audley, I’ve not had a brain transplant, just a body modification!”
· Gary talks to some of the housemates about his film career and admits that he likes all his co-stars including Dustin Hoffman. Claire then relays a story where, at the age of 14, Dustin Hoffman advised her to “work hard and come back and see me in five years time” admitting that she hasn’t seen him since and adding that Gary is also one of her idols.
· By the pool Dee talks about life after Benefits Street and says, “If I could change anything in the world, I’d just want it to go back to how it was before” Audley advises, “You can’t go back, you can only go forward...” Dee explains that she’s lost some important in her life as a result of her success and Audley suggests, “You got chosen, you’ve just got to go with it…”
· It’s the second day of this week’s shopping task and Leslie and Kellie have resumed their roles as celebrity agents. They must pick the best screen tests to upload to Big Brother’s social media channels. If these videos get a certain number of hits, the Housemates will be rewarded with a luxury shopping budget.
o Claire and Frenchy are both given green suits to wear and both portray CGI monsters. Claire gives it her all and roars as she destroys the toy town. Frenchy doesn’t appear to grasp what it is to be a monster and seems more taken with a toy Barbie.
o The next character they both play is a Scottish tree that’s scared of squirrels. Frenchy’s accent leaves a lot to be desired and Claire remarks, “Oh God, this is worse than drama school!” Kellie advises Frenchy not to give up the day job and the agents both pick Claire as the winner.
· After the task, Gary offers Leslie some advice and says “You’re impossible to understand” before correcting him on what CGI means. Leslie snaps, “When I want your critique, I’ll ask…I’ll just tell you to shut the ***** up! You have managed to alienate every single person in this House…How do you treat your four year old son? Do you treat him with any type of kindness? You act like you’re this big spiritual guru and you have not exhibited one ounce of kindness to a single person…And wipe that smirk off your *****ing face! You better stay the ***** away from me!” Leslie then storms off and relays the story to the rest of the Housemates and is comforted by James before going to the Diary Room to talk to Big Brother. James tells Gary that Leslie hasn’t slept in four days and may have taken what was said in the wrong way. Gary agrees.
· In the Diary Room, an irate Leslie tells Big Brother, “I can count on my fingers the number of times I’ve lost my temper in sobriety. In 18 years; one, two, three, four, five. Twice in 24 hours! He’s mean. That’s a mean man. That’s a horrid man and I’m pleading with the UK, if you’re watching this, please vote him out of here. We can’t put up with this. He takes a huge poop and doesn’t even clean the toilet! He’s disgusting. He borrowed my clippers and I want you to see his feet. And then he smirks at me and says, ‘You’re a funny little man’ Who knew that this was the drama that I would provide? But I’m a hero to my people. A hero to my people.”
· Later, Gary is called to the diary room remarking as he leaves, “I’m going to get it straight” When he’s left the group, Stephanie states “I *****ing hate him, he needs to leave my Leslie alone”
· Gary tells Big Brother “I’m doing my best but sometimes it doesn’t seem to be enough...I just want to be here, have a great time” He also says that it’s “not my intention” to put anyone down and admits that Leslie’s reaction was “comedy” and made him laugh.
· Dee tells David and Ricci that she “misses her calendars” admitting that she has three Steven Gerrard calendars at home. When David reveals that he is naked in some of his photos, Dee says she wants a copy of his calendar too!
· Leslie and Gary make amends and apologise to each other. Leslie says “It has nothing to do with you, I’ve not been able to sleep...I’m 18 years completely sober but when I drank they called me the tiny terror...I slap people!” Gary says that his apology is “very kind” and they finish the conversation with a hug.
· Stephanie is cooking the last of the vegetarian sausages and Gary says, “Those look good…” When Leslie offers him one Stephanie quickly remarks that “there’s not enough” Gary says “Ok I’ll give mine to someone who would like it more” and leaves the kitchen.
· Frenchy and Dee discuss the shopping budget and Frenchy is confused by how much they will receive. Kellie makes a comment to which Frenchy replies “I don’t need your advice” Kellie retorts “Don’t start being rude!” and they argue. Frenchy storms off saying, “Just stay away from me forever…I don’t want to talk to her anymore” Kellie jumps up and advises Frenchy, “Be very careful…Don’t cross me” and Dee steps in to diffuse the tension. The argument continues and Kellie jumps up again to tell Frenchy “Turn your fat arse and go over there” Audley breaks the silence by turning to James and saying “I bet you never got this much drama on Strictly!”
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates to reveal the results of the shopping task. To pass the task Housemates needed to match or exceed the number of hits Big Brother has set (10,000). As Housemates only got 8,604 hits, they failed the shopping task and must live of a basic budget.
· Kellie tells Big Brother that there is “a dark cloud over my head” today, following her argument with Frenchy. She says, “I can’t take her attitude, can’t take her selfishness…she bought the worse side in me out …You can’t talk to someone who’s fully self centred. If I speak to her, I might do something I regret”
· Frenchy tells Dee about her earlier argument with Kellie saying, “I could be loud, it would be bad for everyone...but your energy is calm so you calm me” Dee advises her “What you should of done was tell her you didn’t want to speak to her and walk off but you kept coming back”
· Lauren tells the Housemates “I think Ricci’s a lovely, lovely boy. A mate forever, but I don’t fancy him. I don’t want him to think anything’s going to happen” Soon after, Ricci walks into the garden and George shouts “Lauren has told everyone she thinks you’re a sort!” Lauren looks embarrassed and walks away.
· Edele offers Frenchy some advice and says “everyone has to learn a bit from what’s going on...it’s all about the delivery”
· In the garden, Ricci tells Claire that he thinks Lauren is “gorgeous” and adds, “I don’t want to ruin things, I never get this way…ever”
· James tells some of the Housemates that he doesn’t get Frenchy. “I don’t think there are any evil people in this House, however, there are some *****ing annoying people in this House”
· In the Pod, Kellie is crying before she is joined by Lauren. Kellie says, “I’ve never felt so weak and vulnerable…I’m going to explode in a minute...I’ve got to get out of here…it’s like prison” Lauren responds saying, “We all love you, it’s hard thing to do, especially for you.” In the bedroom, Audley says that the environment is too hard for Kellie adding, “You got be ready for it” A sympathetic Dee reassures Kellie saying, “You’re not Frank…You have hidden Kellie for so many years…Be Kellie!”